+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #81
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

If I was having recurrent pain in my junk or my gut, I'd go see a physical doctor or naturopath that I trust. Regardless of whats causing that pain-- just to rule out an organic (inside-the-body) cause.

2. Link to Post #82
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi. Sorry for not thanking you sooner, my time is taken up trying to keep records and proof of what is happening to me. The target masters are good at making you look stupid and paranoid, even family members thought me losing the plot at first. And isolation and trying to wear you down is used but I'm strong in will and spirit.. My targeting is nowhere near as bad as it was so hoping it gets to a tolerable level. POWER TO THE PEOPLE ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

4. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I get why you are wondering about your strange phone experiences. Let me assure you I get put thru to a fake telephone operator and exchange. Putting me thru to some genuine people I call and putting me on endless hold or false place iv rang. So I'd monitor your phone, keep a record of everything strange if ever needed. I'm so glad I did. Peace.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

6. Link to Post #84
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm targeted with electronic torture, harassment daily. Even woken and given blinding headaches, pains that I thought were real now I know are not. Made to sweat, stop eating, but no voices yet. Just what they can do with this technology takes a lot of convincing to people. Such as reading thoughts, lie detecting. It's really mind boggling if you research this technology.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:14.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm targeted as I learned something I wasn't supposed to. And the more curious I became the more the pressure was put on. Now I know everything I hope resolution can be found, but Internet and social media will have to be gone from my life for good. I'll elaborate only if I'm pushed to it by the gang stalkers. But my family I worry about more than myself, I hope all will work out fine. I'm sure I'm not the man they thought.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:15.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

10. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I have been getting calls twice a day for months from different exchanges around US. Cincinnati, New York, Seattle, California, Portland, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. Every day another two calls. I never answer them. They hold the line until answering machine comes on then hang up, leaving blank messages. It stopped this weekend, maybe it will start up again...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), Molly4US (14th November 2017), Omni (14th November 2017), sunwings (14th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

The last 3 months have been so active...anyone else experience this? I feel to be at a breaking point. Here are some examples, if you experienced or know about please let me know. Isolation is the worst feeling and a weapon.
    Over these months, I leave for work and am dressed.Half way through the day, go to bathroom and my clothes are in-side out. Change again, afternoon same thing. No one else notices. Clothes I have are missing, then show again.
    I am sleeping and awake to loud clicking noises. Loud enough to wake me, look around nothing.
    Wake up all the settings on my computer have changed. Actually woke up statled becasue I have blue tooth headfones and I sleep with them on, I woke up to "out of range" being said in rapid sequence. The computer right beside me. All the settings change.
    The worst is this new time manipulation... now I can actually "feel" my body leaving or coming back... I don't know which one. I say time manipulation because it's almost instantaneous, no missing time, just moving time.
    "They" have been moving time around this week. I don't know how I know. I just know by the "glitches in the matrix", best descriptor.
    And finally, if anyone has experienced remote viewing without having been trained by the military... The images I am getting are coming more frequently. I see places and if I look at an individual, I can see them in other places. Blurring the line between here and "there".
    Last of all, I woke up with burned or scaled finger tips. Not there when I went to sleep. Foto attached.
    I dont mean to burden anyone. I just need to hear again that I am not crazy and not alone. Your patience is appreciated. Shalom.Click image for larger version

Name:	20171114_180615.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	36468
    Shalom

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

airaspect (15th November 2017), Art (15th November 2017), betoobig (14th November 2017), Bluegreen (14th November 2017), ChristianSky (14th November 2017), conk (15th November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2017), fourty-two (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), janette (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), petra (14th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), shadowstalker (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th November 2017), sunwings (14th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Change your pattern of bathroom activity or another bathroom. Make sure no one's getting you coffee to drug you or bring your own sugar and creamer. Do not allow anyone to feed or give you drinks. Also close your vent, sometimes people put stuff in the ventilation system to make people docile. Check your desk for any tech stuck to a desk, under a chair, or in a drawer, that could be giving off a signal and telling you to go into the bathroom. Just a way to mix up pattern can allow you better incite to what is going on and by what or whom.
    Good luck and get back to us, because if it needs prayer/focus as a group, we may be able to visualize a barrier around you at work and home. Mind is strong in the heart of good intentions.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

airaspect (15th November 2017), betoobig (14th November 2017), bluestflame (14th November 2017), conk (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (14th November 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So sorry to hear of your problems! There are some on this Forum who can relate to what you are talking about. Hopefully you will hear from one of them; I, myself have no experience along this line, but I WILL keep you in my thoughts & prayers!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (14th November 2017), fourty-two (15th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (15th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...what-it-is....

Many of your experiences correlate with this thread posted a few days ago. Might be worth a quick read.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

betoobig (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), petra (14th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (14th November 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Change your pattern of bathroom activity or another bathroom. Make sure no one's getting you coffee to drug you or bring your own sugar and creamer. Do not allow anyone to feed or give you drinks. Also close your vent, sometimes people put stuff in the ventilation system to make people docile. Check your desk for any tech stuck to a desk, under a chair, or in a drawer, that could be giving off a signal and telling you to go into the bathroom. Just a way to mix up pattern can allow you better incite to what is going on and by what or whom.
    Good luck and get back to us, because if it needs prayer/focus as a group, we may be able to visualize a barrier around you at work and home. Mind is strong in the heart of good intentions.
    Thanks Life Bringer..I am going to be more vigilant. Often times, well intentioned folks bring me coffee etc., and I never thought about the "others" messin with that. Im going to check my tech stuff and desk/ Thanks so much.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you so much.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...what-it-is....

Many of your experiences correlate with this thread posted a few days ago. Might be worth a quick read.
    Thanks Sunwings, I'll read it now.
    Shalom

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

betoobig (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Blue tooth tech is very bad for you at any time, but while sleeping it is an absolute no-no!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (14th November 2017), conk (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Inversion (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]This is also carried out by criminal gangs. As I am only too aware. I do hope to get it stopped tho now I have understood the reason, but I no way condone it as things could of been handled far differently. Peace.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:18.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by skyefire777 (here)
    The last 3 months have been so active...anyone else experience this? I feel to be at a breaking point. Here are some examples, if you experienced or know about please let me know. Isolation is the worst feeling and a weapon.
    Over these months, I leave for work and am dressed.Half way through the day, go to bathroom and my clothes are in-side out. Change again, afternoon same thing. No one else notices. Clothes I have are missing, then show again.
    I am sleeping and awake to loud clicking noises. Loud enough to wake me, look around nothing.
    Wake up all the settings on my computer have changed. Actually woke up statled becasue I have blue tooth headfones and I sleep with them on, I woke up to "out of range" being said in rapid sequence. The computer right beside me. All the settings change.
    The worst is this new time manipulation... now I can actually "feel" my body leaving or coming back... I don't know which one. I say time manipulation because it's almost instantaneous, no missing time, just moving time.
    "They" have been moving time around this week. I don't know how I know. I just know by the "glitches in the matrix", best descriptor.
    And finally, if anyone has experienced remote viewing without having been trained by the military... The images I am getting are coming more frequently. I see places and if I look at an individual, I can see them in other places. Blurring the line between here and "there".
    Last of all, I woke up with burned or scaled finger tips. Not there when I went to sleep. Foto attached.
    I dont mean to burden anyone. I just need to hear again that I am not crazy and not alone. Your patience is appreciated. Shalom.Attachment 36468
    This is so interesting! My boyfriend is experiencing/has experienced a lot of these symptoms. Check my started threads, and you can read about it in detail, but I just want you to know you're not alone.

Yesterday, he triggered forgotten memories of childhood, where he would experience missing time of sorts, exactly like yours. Here are his words to describe it. We were filling out a questionnaire, and it asked if he had ever experienced missing time/time jumps:

" [Have you experienced missing time?] Yes. Many times.

I would be in my room as a child, daytime, playing on my gamecube, next thing I know, I'm getting ready for bed.

Reading this question, I just brought back an old memory. I was a young kid, 10 or so, playing a dirt bike game on my gamecube. I remember plugging it in, playing the game, then time disappeared in a way. I started playing the game, and it was like I was hypnotized...I teleported forward in time. Physically, it was as if I blinked, and after blinking, I had time traveled into the future, hours later.

I had totally forgotten about this, and other incidents like it, until now.

At the time I thought I was lost in the fun of the game, but in hindsight, it was weird, and happened multiple times afterwards.

Another instance, I did the same at a park. I was about 5 years old, maybe younger, playing at a park. I blinked my eyes, and it was a different time of day. I remember opening my eyes, and it was night time, and it was morning a literal second time before. No one seemed phased by this; no one noticed I was gone, but to be fair, my parents and family didn't really care much or supervise me. "

Several times as a child, he would wake up with his shirt/clothes on either inside out or backwards.

He hears a loud boom every time he's about to fall asleep. Meaning, during that transition from consciousness to sleep. Not a clicking, but similar, perhaps?

As for remote viewing, he's lately had several dreams that are odd and incredibly vivid, and one of which, I believe was a remote viewing experience.

I don't know what to make of this. It could be any number of things. ETs beginning to make moves for disclosure (unlikely, at least to me). Government-triggered, targeted attacks (possible, but I'm apprehensive). Some weird sh*t going on with Earth. Your imagination (unlikely).

I have no idea.

But you aren't the only one

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

fourty-two (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (15th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I became acquainted with the TI phenomenon upon reading Michael Bell's book, "the Invisible Crime".
    While reading this horror show the mind keeps muttering, "why?, why?, why?". Back then the author gave me the sense he believed it was all organized by very sadistic people if I recall correctly. He wasn't a particularly political guy.

I was reading in another thread earlier about the Dept of Homeland Security successfully remotely controlling an aircraft and then it hit me - that is the end game, that is what these globalist freaks want - to remotely control humanity... TI's are the guinea pig practice rehearsals. They haven't perfected remote control of us yet but they are doggedly at it.

God help us all...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Adam73483 (17th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Don't mind the "why". You could be guessing all day and every answer will be more horrifying than the one before it.

I try to think of it like, "I agreed to this, I just don't remember why" kind of thing. I hope that's even helpful, I know it's frustrating.

I think the main thing is that whatever is going on needs to progress to it's conclusion, and for that to happen you need to keep making choices and moving forward.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Molly4US (15th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    This sounds like good advice. Please keep us posted.

You are NOT alone.

Namaste,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

fourty-two (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (15th November 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Skyefire777

Welcome to this forum. You are in a space of genuine and knowledgeable folks. You are not alone here and are encouraged to share your thoughts, questions and experiences. You will not be bullied or demeaned. That is quickly squelched should that happen. You will be cared about and when someone has help they do so with grace. I agree that blue-tooth technology is bad for us along with anything called "smart" ______. (fill in the blank) No apologies are needed here either.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

fourty-two (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Can you please post a better picture?
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Michelle Marie (15th November 2017)

38. Link to Post #100
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

My phones act up and are monitored by fake switchboard. So you may well be targeted.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast