+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

I can not summarize how and who is doing targeting,but after my experience there are 2 main types of targeting.
    1.General public, a society,group, city,nation....to achieve some general agenda of control.
    2.Individual- usually it starts with your birth and maybe before it. One of your parents has been involved (often without to realize the real reason behind) If they ( usually 007 services or military) can use your abilities, the person(child) is taken in dark program. If not, your life turns to a continue disaster. Apparently, they are not allowed just to kill you,but they can turn your life in such direction,that you self want to kill yourself. If you are TI ,woman, they will put a program on you,to control your relationships and reproducing. You can be smart and talented,but they will stop and prevent any possibilities to have a carrier,business, etc. It is not possible to know who they are,but after my experience,this is international network.I have experienced strange people ,just on the street or coffee table, coming to me and say something to me as a warning, treat, very personal stuff,etc. When I decided to don't be afraid and don't pay attention to them, start living my life, get involved in the society, a FREE MASON,33 DEGREE, visited me at my home. In 3 months,regular. He didn't hide,he told me,he was send. Who send him? Never told me. Who I can go to? To police,to court? Why? No answer again. But it looked to me,he made some report about me,because after this, my life changed AGAIN. When I decided to don't care and continue with my social work, researching the truth, translating important materials,educate people, etc, they hit with invisible weapons. You can measure this signals, but you can not protect. Ones they hit my chest,it was meant to kill me. Implant come out behind my ear...who to tell? What to do? The person,that helped me to understand targeting,Rauni Kilde, is dead now. I could clearly see civilian behind me, each time I visited her.
    So, if you are real TI, you don't need facebook or youtube. All this happens in your real life

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The moment you choose to go public or against their interest, then you SEE them

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

The answer of WHY is a million answer. Why they use money,people,time,years after years, on a single person?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

This can not stop them. I have seen my phone restarting by itself.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    The answer of WHY is a million answer. Why they use money,people,time,years after years, on a single person?
    The work of Dr John Hall (reference here) strongly suggests that much of the targeting has so far been experimental, and the targets are quite often randomly chosen.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, I will research the work of Dr Hall. But from my perspective, I have not encountered many randomness. Nothing is let on random,from what I have seen. Plus, my father has been under targeting and play my handler in childhood, they continue with me...
    But,again, this is from my life. And even this is the case, experiments on chosen randomly people,destroying their life, torture them....is biggest crime, I even have not enough words to define this crime.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The work of Dr John Hall (reference here) strongly suggests that much of the targeting has so far been experimental, and the targets are quite often randomly chosen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

My phone's been restarting on itself more frequently these days as well. Almost everyday, twice already today.
    I'd put it in airplane mode when sleeping at night, but nowadays at most other times during the day as well.
    I'm thinking it's maybe better to just switch the power off and only use it when I need to but then I do need to check the time with the phone as I don't use a watch.

I have a good friend who's a bit paranoid about using any electronic machines, she feels that she's being watched and controlled of her mind and actions. Many electronic devices around her seem to break - computer, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, laundry machine, etc. We used to meditate together to keep our minds clear and protected, I hope she's doing okay where she's moved to recently.

If someone was chosen as a TI with particular reasons, it seems that they would be apparent for the person and those around who know the person well enough. I also see how people are randomly chosen for experimental purposes, they really just treat us humans like guinea pigs.

I try not to be bothered by it too much and keep cool.
    What I'm experiencing is relatively not too bad as compared to how it is for some others and how it has been for myself in the past.
    Everyone please be well.
    Last edited by Omi; 18th November 2017 at 13:14.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    My phone's been restarting on itself more frequently these days as well. Almost everyday, twice already today.
    I'd put it in airplane mode when sleeping at night, but nowadays at most other times during the day as well.
    I'm thinking it's maybe better to just switch the power off and only use it when I need to but then I do need to check the time with the phone as I don't use a watch.

I have a good friend who's a bit paranoid about using any electronic machines, she feels that she's being watched and controlled of her mind and actions. Many electronic devices around her seem to break - computer, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, laundry machine, etc. We used to meditate together to keep our minds clear and protected, I hope she's doing okay where she's moved to recently.

If someone was chosen as a TI with particular reasons, it seems that they would be apparent for the person and those around who know the person well enough. I also see how people are randomly chosen for experimental purposes, they really just treat us humans like guinea pigs.

What I'm experiencing is relatively not too bad as compared to how it is for some others and how it has been for myself in the past.
    Everyone please be well.
    I can understand this. I self, don't use so much tech. They actually CAN influence our brains by all this tech. Don't easy to stay cool when you are in pain,burning,headache etc.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Omi (19th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

For those who can afford the time and sustained concentration to read, check out this thread:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

A lot of useful information is out. I spent years to research this reality of targeting. Today, I wish to know only this- WHO AM I
    and HOW TO GET OUT OF HERE

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Hervé (18th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks molly, and thanks for following my story. If only I could write a book about this lol, but it really would do more harm than good of that I'm sure. I was unfortunate to let my inquisitive nature get the better of me when I started to notice things that didn't seem right. And the more I sought answers the more trouble I bought on myself. Ignorance really can be bliss but that's too late for me. I hope it's not too late for others as if you look too hard for answers you may not like what you find. I hope I can be of some help to others and hope a situation arises where I'd feel at ease with myself in telling the whole story, but I doubt that will happen. I hope my targeters read this and know I've made mistakes, who hasn't. But I'm comfortable in the knowledge I wasn't targeted for malicious means, just my situation at the time was taken advantage of. Now I can only live one day at a time, hope for the better but fear for the worse. Peace.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:58.

20. Link to Post #131
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Me too Misbis. I know who I am and I'm hoping I soon get out of here. Not Avalon but out of this life and on to wherever karma takes my soul. ✌️.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

misbis (19th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #132
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can not summarize how and who is doing targeting,but after my experience there are 2 main types of targeting.
    1.General public, a society,group, city,nation....to achieve some general agenda of control.
    2.Individual- usually it starts with your birth and maybe before it. One of your parents has been involved (often without to realize the real reason behind) If they ( usually 007 services or military) can use your abilities, the person(child) is taken in dark program. If not, your life turns to a continue disaster. Apparently, they are not allowed just to kill you,but they can turn your life in such direction,that you self want to kill yourself. If you are TI ,woman, they will put a program on you,to control your relationships and reproducing. You can be smart and talented,but they will stop and prevent any possibilities to have a carrier,business, etc. It is not possible to know who they are,but after my experience,this is international network.I have experienced strange people ,just on the street or coffee table, coming to me and say something to me as a warning, treat, very personal stuff,etc. When I decided to don't be afraid and don't pay attention to them, start living my life, get involved in the society, a FREE MASON,33 DEGREE, visited me at my home. In 3 months,regular. He didn't hide,he told me,he was send. Who send him? Never told me. Who I can go to? To police,to court? Why? No answer again. But it looked to me,he made some report about me,because after this, my life changed AGAIN. When I decided to don't care and continue with my social work, researching the truth, translating important materials,educate people, etc, they hit with invisible weapons. You can measure this signals, but you can not protect. Ones they hit my chest,it was meant to kill me. Implant come out behind my ear...who to tell? What to do? The person,that helped me to understand targeting,Rauni Kilde, is dead now. I could clearly see civilian behind me, each time I visited her.
    So, if you are real TI, you don't need facebook or youtube. All this happens in your real life

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh Misbis, you are psychic and didn't know it.! I definitely don't need utube or Facebook, even social media now. I'm definitely a TI. Peace.

23. Link to Post #133
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)

Everyone please be well.
    I can understand this. I self, don't use so much tech. They actually CAN influence our brains by all this tech. Don't easy to stay cool when you are in pain,burning,headache etc.
    I totally get the headache, pain, sweating, unable to eat. I hear my windows crack with whatever beam they use, feel electric tingling on my lips. But my targeting has eased somewhat from when it started, but it's still shortened my life I'm sure and is destroying my family,s also. ✌️.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017), Omni (18th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #134
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    I hope the appointment went well Richtip. I will pray for you, that you feel better, and God sends His Holy Spirit be with you and heal you. You certainly don't need to reveal why you are targeted, especially if it could be a danger to you or others. The "How are you targeted" part is comforting to get out. There are many experiences of variety on the forum, and as vast as my dialogue on the forum has been, even I have not told all of the ways in which I am targeted because it would not sound possible. The types of things I have been framed for, the number of times they have framed me, yet I am not in prison: If I told it, nobody would believe it which is a key tactic.

Stay well and stay safe.
    Appt went as expected. Peace.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:26.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017), Omni (18th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

It’s a weapon all the targeting they are doing they’re not just testing it on people for no reason they’re using human test subjects! Meaning they’re just testing it out, this is not fully developed. Like MK Ultra, it’s a lot they had to do in order for MK ultra experiments to succeed, they had to test it out on people they would KIDNAP, people they thought no one would miss, this is mind control going on in an entirely different way now and they’re testing it out to use it on FORIEGN enemies and really anybody. But before governments release technology or weapons they test them...

This should anger you after all these years they are able to get away with this, there is always something you can do. Never let fear be the determining factor.

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    It’s a weapon all the targeting they are doing they’re not just testing it on people for no reason they’re using human test subjects! Meaning they’re just testing it out, this is not fully developed. Like MK Ultra, it’s a lot they had to do in order for MK ultra experiments to succeed, they had to test it out on people they would KIDNAP, people they thought no one would miss, this is mind control going on in an entirely different way now and they’re testing it out to use it on FORIEGN enemies and really anybody. But before governments release technology or weapons they test them...

This should anger you after all these years they are able to get away with this, there is always something you can do. Never let fear be the determining factor.
    Interesting, it is only foreign organized crime members who specifically hate white Christians, who have done these things to me. You have to realize that numerous of those who target me, also do it in person; thus I see them and speak to them face to face. Since 2005, about 50 rapes in total in addition to all the other DEW harassment, and death threats. No military people. No government people.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 19th November 2017 at 03:31.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Skapegoat (19th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #137
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    If you know who is doing it then you should file a police or FBI report, leaving out the V2K aspect so you don't get put away. But if you think you know who is doing it because you know someone who does not like you, then don't make any assumptions. If you are being targeted by V2K, the fact is, as I believe every T.I. has eventually realized that the voices of the V2K are typically some that you recognize. Those voices are synthesized etc to make you believe that they are the voice of someone you know so that you will be feel hurt, betrayed, and falsely accuse. The perps hope you will cause a scene and hurt or accuse someone falsely so that they can put you in jail and probably a mental institution. Don't fall for their tricks. We need to never stoop to the perps level, but hold the moral high ground.
    Molly, if it were only as simple as going to the police lol. My experience of them is they can't be trusted. They are on the take, are also the real law dealers when it suits them. In my opinion they are sheep being herded by the shepherd who is ultimately new world order. I hate to think what's going to happen when they have taken over completely. I'm glad I'm no longer young and beam me up Scotty has more truth to it than a star trek saying. Most people just don't realise it yet. I believe us TI,s are special people with foresight and a threat in some way. Otherwise why would so much money and resources be spent on a nobody like me. I never went to school, bought myself up and looked after myself since 14yrs of age, making mistakes along the way. But the school of life was a good teacher and il depart a proud man whenever that is in the knowledge I really was a somebody to have all of this technology used on me. And although I'm targeted il never be controlled, il live by my morals which is more than the targeters, will do. As they can't see they are targeted for their lack of forethought and I luv em and feel for them as a good human being should. Peace out.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skapegoat (here)
    Otherwise why would so much money and resources be spent on a nobody like me.
    It could simply be pure malice from a person one has offended, who just by happenstance has the ability or connections to set these things in motion.

And sometimes (see Dr John Hall's work), it's random and experimental.

My strong suggestion: learn more about the topic. Then, you may understand better what is and isn't happening to you.

A couple weeks ago, you didn't know what gangstalking was. Watch, read, and listen to everything you can. Members here will give you plenty of pointers.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2017 at 04:07.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

misbis (19th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Well I went to see my councilor [...snip...] And when I asked him for help with the targeting he just said your lucky nasty things can happen to people. So it is being covered up
    No... a regular counselor (you mean a therapist-counselor, right?) is one of the very worst people to go to. The kinds of thing you are describing are 100% totally unreal to 99.9% of them. You might as well be complaining to them that the Easter Bunny stole your lunch.

Be careful.
    If you get too deeply enmeshed in the orthodox medical apparatus, they can do very unpleasant things to you, like take away your entire freedom. And they sincerely believe they are doing the right thing.

No conspiratorial 'coverup'... just lack of knowledge. No-one has been formally trained to deal with this material.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

David Ansible (19th November 2017), misbis (19th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh Misbis, you are psychic and didn't know it.! I definitely don't need utube or Facebook, even social media now. I'm definitely a TI. Peace.
    you are psychic I'm not sure I understand what you mean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast