+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The anatomy of multidimensional space travel

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The anatomy of multidimensional space travel

My thoughts on super distant space travel... What I THINK...

When we think of super distant space travel, we might think of linear space travel at the velocity way above the speed of light. Even if we would achieve that, in the greater scheme of things it is super slow. Our universe is enormous in size, way bigger than we imagine it to be. For super distant space travel we must think in terms of travelling multidimensionally/transdimensionally. How does that work?

It works like this. The consciousness is vibrationally attached to a specific dimension in which there is a certain level of density. It is that density that determines the speed of light at that dimension. Hence, Einstein's energy equation can be rewritten like:

E = m * n^2, where
    n = o / p = speed of light
    o = speed of light constant
    p = density level

EDIT: At higher dimensions the light travels more freely as a result of less counter force by the density. So this definition of density causes / rather than * in the equation for the n parameter. The energy density increases though at higher dimensions.

The process of travelling multi-dimensionally is a process of accelerating the frequency of the consciousness to a specific target frequency. That is the target location in space and is instantaneous. During this frequency acceleration process the consciousness shifts through dimensions and when that is converted into linear space distance and velocity - it is enormous.

When we see UFOs in the sky, some of these are actually balls of light - spirits without any physical container/vehicle. Their perspective is moving around freely in the sky and experiencing our world from that perspective. They are not subject to any weapons. They are vibrationally in resonance with the frequency of our world.

These types of spirits are so advanced that they are able to use their consciousness to materialize a chamber/vehicle/room for their spirit in a given dimension, that is what we perceive as a UFO. So some of the UFOs are actually living entities, beings that are one with the craft rather than separated as discrete entities inside of it. The reason why they are floating is because their somewhat higher frequency expressed in their container naturally counters the force of gravity.

How far can they travel? They can travel limited by the vibrational state they are able to take on with their consciousness, which is relative to how advanced they are as spirits. They are able to express being that is beyond our imagination, meaning that they are able to express levels of love that we are currently unaware of. When a spirit becomes advanced like that its level of love overcomes boundaries we take for granted. So now it can travel very freely in space across the set of dimensions expressed within the frequency acceleration spectrum, but it is still to some degree limited, it naturally exists at some specific dimension in which it seeks spiritual completion in order to advance further.

I believe I have experienced a multidimensional shift like this.

So the key to super distant space travel is multidimensional travel. To advance to this level of being we should first of all collectively seek and reach world peace so that we can vibrationally break free from this dimension by first of all aligning with the vibration of our subjective love peak, which is the upper frequency limit/boundary of the frequency spectrum of our dimension.

Those that come here might many times be a group of entities that hold hands in a ring formation and collectively align to a deep level of love for each other in which they also envision the target world they desire to visit. I think the spirit of God steps into this process and detaches the spirits from the vehicles at which point the dimensional shift occurs - they become one in spirit and accelerate vibrationally into the target world.

So when we see some UFO that splits into smaller balls of light, it is probably the process of separating from the one spirit back to the spirit of each entity. Then in the process of going back, they move into spiritual oneness again and go back.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th September 2017 at 12:39.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (17th September 2017), Baby Steps (16th September 2017), Bruno (19th October 2017), cascadian (17th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Magnus (16th September 2017), mojo (16th September 2017), Omi (17th September 2017), Orph (16th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th September 2017), wnlight (17th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Default Re: The anatomy of multidimensional space travel

Many good thoughts in there. Balls of light is directly associated with ghosts / spirits. Do we have any proof of what laws governs the conditions in other dimensions? For instance, it's likely that time doesn't exist in the ghost dimension, but how can we even begin to expect that light / photons exist in other dimensions. In my understanding a photon belongs to the physical universe, it's also part of the duality that rules the physical universe, light and dark, always one or zero. I have no doubt the mind / spirit can accomplish just about anything, but it's a tricky thing trying to explain in words technical concepts the nuts and bolts of it with our truly limited frames of reference. I have a feeling we will be indefinitely more efficient as explorers once we have left our meat vehicles behind.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

3TC (18th September 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (17th September 2017), Bruno (19th October 2017), cascadian (17th September 2017), guyres (17th September 2017), Orph (16th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017), WhiteLove (16th September 2017), wnlight (17th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Many good thoughts in there. Balls of light is directly associated with ghosts / spirits. Do we have any proof of what laws governs the conditions in other dimensions? For instance, it's likely that time doesn't exist in the ghost dimension, but how can we even begin to expect that light / photons exist in other dimensions. In my understanding a photon belongs to the physical universe, it's also part of the duality that rules the physical universe, light and dark, always one or zero. I have no doubt the mind / spirit can accomplish just about anything, but it's a tricky thing trying to explain in words technical concepts the nuts and bolts of it with our truly limited frames of reference. I have a feeling we will be indefinitely more efficient as explorers once we have left our meat vehicles behind.
    Thanks, when I experienced what I believe was the so called 4th density, both time and space were different there, but it is difficult to explain that difference, it is the feeling of being much lighter in weight, you are less limited and the light is a bit similar to here but slightly warmer in its tone. It is as if you are more integrated with the environment, more in tune with it. The awareness of time was different, it was a bit more like being in a single moment without being aware of time passing by the way we think of it here. I think part of why I experienced it like that was because when I was there I also knew that I was now at a place where everything was true and understood, one of those things was that peace of knowing it is perfect - you are now in freedom in that perfectness forever. In that state of being in infinity, time is near zero and that I could also sense about the vibe of the place, the vibration was so slow and peaceful. That combination and with the new level of freedom in space, caused the experience of time and space to be different. If I remember correctly it was kind of like the outside was to some extent coming to you, what you envisioned in heart manifested, there were no reasons why that could not be the case. Do you see how different that makes space to be, that you are less locked in... On one hand you could have this experience of being somewhere the amount of time you chose, then you imagined some place and all of a sudden that was also now there for you... To some degree a slowly pulsating flow of beautiful environment situations that you were connected to, that you did not have to go to, but that just came to you... It might be that I was shown things, in other words that I was brought to places in order to gain certain insights... Overall the continuity was different.

Later on I could see myself from above myself there and it was me in physical form, in its true perfect form. It was very interesting to be able to see myself from outside myself like that in that place... I can even remember thinking, this is going to be interesting to see what I look like when I am there...

The place was earth like, green hills, warm light etc. The colors were deeper, I probably had perfect vision so therefore it was very clear and beautiful. Peace was the state that everything expressed. A constant peaceful hum sound in the background... If you imagine the sound of a really harmonic atmospheric angelic synth sound echoing forever, a bit like that. It was awesome to be in tune with that calming and peaceful background echo. So it was all this smooth beauty of peace in which on top of that your subjective highest dreams were coming true for you while at the same time you felt this strong personal connection to and presence of God and experienced this incredible depth of pure emotion of what love truth and peace is like. That constant emotional depth was incredible, there was no entropy. When I was there I thought I had reached the highest experience one can reach as a being. But that is an experience heavily limited by the limitations of your subjectivity. When you strip away ALL limitations, it opens up into something ever greater that is just not possible to explain what it is like. When that drop of water hits the ocean... One can think of it like getting infinite sense of infinite love. It is not a human type experience anymore, it unwraps into this higher state of being in which you are all love in creation - no separation at all between you and infinite love and no limitations on the sensing of that love. It is kind of like getting full access to experiencing an emotional bank infinite in size and filling it up with the emotions of infinite love. There are no limits to it. I believe I experienced a spiritual merger with the spirit of God - together with my soulmate.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th September 2017 at 16:49.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (17th September 2017), Bruno (19th October 2017), cascadian (17th September 2017), guyres (17th September 2017), Magnus (16th September 2017), Omi (17th September 2017), onevoice (16th September 2017), Orph (16th September 2017), Rich (16th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017), wnlight (17th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I feel your words. Very addictive experience I would say.

In 2006 I had an experience during sleep, maybe it was dream but I'm not all sure about that. A small pink cloud visited me, the cloud presented itself to me as Ananda, the cloud wrapped me and saturated me with such an extreme sense of the purest love that no words will be enough to describe the intensity of it. The cloud spoke to me in a way that's probably most similar to telepathy. The cloud told me that so far in my life I've done very very well, for myself and for others, the cloud told me to just continue my life the way I do, and even if I would try to do wrong, it would be impossible for me to fail, because I had already by far surpassed in filling the quota of good deeds that was required from me. Now the cloud transformed itself into THE woman of all women, a divine sight in itself. The woman emanated the same enormous intensity of love towards me that the cloud had done, she was totally devoted to me and to fulfill any and all wishes I could ever have, whatever it may be. Although the woman was naked and divinely beautiful there was no specific focus on sex, but rather love itself, love for everything that exist, love in no short supply for anything or anyone.

When I woke up I was crying, not because I was sad, but because I was deeply deeply touched by the emotional beauty of the experience. Weeks and months passed by, whatever occupied me I couldn't shake of the feeling, neither did I want to. More than a year later the emotional residue from the experience was still strong in me.

Is this off topic?

WhiteLove, thanks for sharing, I love it.
    Do you have any clue if our experiences may somehow be interrelated?
    Last edited by Magnus; 17th September 2017 at 01:12.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), guyres (17th September 2017), Omi (17th September 2017), Orph (17th September 2017), Rich (17th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017), WhiteLove (17th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel your words. Very addictive experience I would say.

In 2006 I had an experience during sleep, maybe it was dream but I'm not all sure about that. A small pink cloud visited me, the cloud presented itself to me as Ananda, the cloud wrapped me and saturated me with such an extreme sense of the purest love that no words will be enough to describe the intensity of it. The cloud spoke to me in a way that's probably most similar to telepathy. The cloud told me that so far in my life I've done very very well, for myself and for others, the cloud told me to just continue my life the way I do, and even if I would try to do wrong, it would be impossible for me to fail, because I had already by far surpassed in filling the quota of good deeds that was required from me. Now the cloud transformed itself into THE woman of all women, a divine sight in itself. The woman emanated the same enormous intensity of love towards me that the cloud had done, she was totally devoted to me and to fulfill any and all wishes I could ever have, whatever it may be. Although the woman was naked and divinely beautiful there was no specific focus on sex, but rather love itself, love for everything that exist, love in no short supply for anything or anyone.

When I woke up I was crying, not because I was sad, but because I was deeply deeply touched by the emotional beauty of the experience. Weeks and months passed by, whatever occupied me I couldn't shake of the feeling, neither did I want to. More than a year later the emotional residue from the experience was still strong in me.

Is this off topic?

WhiteLove, thanks for sharing, I love it.
    Do you have any clue if our experiences may somehow be interrelated?
    Beautiful story. I could identify at least one pretty similar component. The multidimensional shift that I experienced, occurred inside of a vortex of love initiated by God. Being inside of this vortex of love is like being inside of a tornado, but instead of the wind it is love and the love accelerates. I think if one would be able to see what this looks like from outside of it, I expect it would be a tornado like cloud of light. I think what you experienced though was a spirit in a stable vibration, I imagine that might be a cloud the way you described it. Another similarity was that in my experience the communication was a channel of sending and receiving information within the consciousness, so it was a form of telepathy - questions where asked inside of me, answers were given inside of me. I also find there is a soulmate type element to the story that is also a bit similar between the two experiences.

In terms of these two experiences being somehow interrelated, it might be that on some level it is meant that what we have experienced has been intended to also spread to the same endpoint to paint a bigger picture. As I see it we are discussing things quite spiritual in nature.

Overall I think that we as a race are now at a point in our evolution when we have to direct our focus and attention to love and get it that love is a source of great intelligence and knowledge that can make us aware at totally different levels and make us very free inside of our consciousness. I think mastering love is a very huge topic out there in space, as a race we have lost a bit both insight and touch with love being the fabric of creation and what it has in store for us. As a race we need to understand that we are physical but also spiritual and that in the greater scheme of things we are spirits and that one can advance as a spirit and that there is this whole great intelligent design behind what you can do as a spirit, like for instance that you can merge with other spirits and stuff like that. When I was at 4th density I was in full truth knowing, so it was a very intelligent state of being. Since certain limits have been untangled from the consciousness, it opens you up to a reality with less rules of nature, as a result you become more flexible as a being.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 17th September 2017 at 08:30.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2018), Bruno (19th October 2017), Magnus (17th September 2017), Orph (17th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

It's a great pleasure taking advantage of your insights, you've just nailed a few things down for me:

"a spirit in a stable vibration" - check

"sending and receiving information within the consciousness" - check

"a soulmate type element to the story" - check

I have quite a few odd experiences, at this point they don't always appear to fall in line with each other, to some extent they even contradict each other and my own understanding.

You are the wiser one of us, so I'll just have to follow you a bit closer.

Thank you friend.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Orph (18th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017), WhiteLove (17th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's a great pleasure taking advantage of your insights, you've just nailed a few things down for me:

"a spirit in a stable vibration" - check

"sending and receiving information within the consciousness" - check

"a soulmate type element to the story" - check

I have quite a few odd experiences, at this point they don't always appear to fall in line with each other, to some extent they even contradict each other and my own understanding.

You are the wiser one of us, so I'll just have to follow you a bit closer.

Thank you friend.
    Thanks friend. I have also a number of other experiences a bit similar but of course nothing similar to the spiritual God merger process I have experienced, which must be the greatest thing a spirit can experience. Oh man what a flood of love that was.

I have had an experience where I experienced my future, which has come true. This has led me to believe that the future is somehow not as open as we imagine it to be. I come to think of my highway theory, the highway has already been chosen and its future is already known, however the lane switches you make on it are not, it is up to you to decide those.

It is about love.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Magnus (18th September 2017), Orph (18th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Pondering this, I am reminded of the Series 'Stargate Atlantis'. One of the themes there was that certain technology from the ancient builder civilisation would only work if the human operating it had some 'ancient' DNA. You had to sit in a chair and fly the ship or operate the tech via mind.

There have been accounts of this from the UFO community.

Also- thinking about out of body experiences, we can navigate anywhere, we have that gift. Anywhere in the universe. It may be that this ability is our Soul cosmology, and the vehicle needs to link in to that to travel timelessly. This is our gift because we are part of universal mind, or actually a projection of part of universal mind into this universe from outside. So we are outside hence we can navigate.

If one contemplates severing that link to universal mind, I would think we would lose that ability. We would just be a ghost running a robot body. I believe such entities exist, and we could transition to that. We would lose so much, including our ability to navigate.

God bless.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Baby Steps....this makes me think of the Hubrids walking among us, as per Dr. David Jacobs. I always wonder what the point is to all of this. Is a certain group guiding some Grand Scheme of which we could have little or no understanding? Do each of us need to awaken to the fact that we are an Eternal Being already & if we do not recognize that we repeat the circle?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2017), Bruno (19th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Baby Steps....this makes me think of the Hubrids walking among us, as per Dr. David Jacobs. I always wonder what the point is to all of this. Is a certain group guiding some Grand Scheme of which we could have little or no understanding? Do each of us need to awaken to the fact that we are an Eternal Being already & if we do not recognize that we repeat the circle?
    Hi,
    I love the way you put it.
    I do not have any insider knowledge or strong opinions, but our defence, as intact parts of the One, is probably to be in one-ness as much as we can. Most would agree that that kind of Spiritual work bears fruit- better self defense and intuition. I suspect there are plans to disconnect us. It may fit in with AI etc.(or those controlling it)
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Baby Steps! "...plans to disconnect us..." That seems to be the most "understandable" definition of what might be going on. I try to bring together all the threads of learning I have had since beginning my "awakening" a few years ago! It really IS a huge puzzle, isn't it?!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread