+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remarkable talks. Philosophy of life, mythology and more.

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Remarkable talks. Philosophy of life, mythology and more.

Sylvie Iwanowa. Angels. Philosophical views.

Alternative researcher Sylvie Ivanowa is well known for her project http://megaliths.org/ and her 'NewEarth' documentary channel (meanwhile she has produced more than 200 videos):

„NewEarth aims at recovering the lost memories of our glorious origin. We are descendants of Gods and magicians! The knowledge of our amazing spiritual potential along with superior (to our current) technologies is a inheritance that is yet to be claimed.“

This thread is dedicated only to the teachings beyond her historical research, to the wisdom she gained from her spiritual path which includes many years of study and meditation in India, as well as her experiences with plant medicine during two years in Peru.

She provides a profound contemplation of mankind's current spiritual state of being, essential statements and a generous gift for lovers of classical painting.

Angels: a name that can have so many different connotations and be interpreted in so many various ways – the meaning it has for Sylvie Ivanowa is becoming clear by listening, by and by.

Last edited by Iloveyou; 1st February 2018 at 11:45.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th September 2017), Basho (18th September 2017), Bluegreen (18th September 2017), bojancan (18th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Lefty Dave (18th September 2017), Michelle Marie (18th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sylvie Ivanowa. Angels. Philosophical Views.

Last edited by Iloveyou; 3rd March 2018 at 14:31.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (18th September 2017), Bluegreen (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Lefty Dave (18th September 2017), thunder24 (18th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Purity of Heart...

Perfect solution!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Basho (18th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Iloveyou (18th September 2017), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Lifebringer (18th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Purity of Heart...

Perfect solution!

MM
    Michelle Marie: I love that Ralph Waldo Emerson quote “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” that you share on your profile. Pretty much sums up my whole outlook on life

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), justntime2learn (19th September 2017), Michelle Marie (20th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Purity of Heart...

Perfect solution!

MM
    Michelle Marie: I love that Ralph Waldo Emerson quote “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” that you share on your profile. Pretty much sums up my whole outlook on life
    Oh! You are awesome Tintin!!!

I'm hoping to uplift some souls today at my event: Energy Mastery & Personal Authority. It's the seventh of 12 events. Eventually, I'll make a video for each topic. I have much work to do...

I'm hoping I can publish the 50 books I've written in a new paradigm way...independent, not corporate.

I have to go get ready now, but I hope to touch base with you later.

Thank you SO much.

Lots of love,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), Tintin (20th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Martin Shaw, storyteller and teacher of the mythic imagination

When you start writing, where do your ideas come from? When was your first experience of wonder? Skin memory, flesh memory, bone memory. What are the consequences of living intimately with myth? (8:11)

Have you had many embarrassing moments in your life? What wouldn’t you do without? What does the word ‘family’ evoke in you? What seminal experiences have you had in your life? Why did you become a storyteller? What did you discover when living in the wild? In what way have you shown someone special that you love them?Any memorable advice you have been given? (6:16)
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 1st February 2018 at 12:49.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Debra (1st February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread