+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Divine Secret Garden: A free book series by John V. Panella that analyzes and interprets the bible, the simulation and deception explored.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Divine Secret Garden: A free book series by John V. Panella that analyzes and interprets the bible, the simulation and deception explored.

Has any one else read The Divine Secret Garden series by John V. Panella? I would be most interested in hearing from people if they have as I really resonated with much of what he has written.

I certainly encourage people to read them. I became aware of them through the Robert Stanley interview that was posted on the forum recently and the link that Findneo posted. The books are all free. I have read the first five non-fiction books and hope to start his two fiction books that help to explain some of his concepts further.

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

I will try to summarize some of his main ideas and arguments so you might know if you are interested. Also be forewarned that there is a great deal of biblical quotation analysis and he does tend to repeat himself a lot to drive points home. However I think it is worth the effort.

Basically he goes through the bible and other historical documents to prove that we live in a simulation and that we need to wake up to our true selves and true potential.

In book one, "Children of the Harvest" he begins by decoding the fall of the angels and then the fall of man and how it is we became tricked into our 3d matrix lives. This is all done through his analysis of biblical and other ancient texts.

The other books go on to explain the nature of the various dimensions, the message of the Christ and how we are entering the end times of our current simulation. He believes that the simulation resets itself and we are reseeded into it unless we wake up to who we truly are and choose to leave.

He also connects alien abduction to the 4th dimensional world of the fallen angels. Explains how some humans become trapped there and also interfere with our 3d world.

In his fifth book he talks mostly about the end years of the simulation and what to expect. He argues that Israel is Great Britain and America. (Again he makes this argument using biblical texts.) He doesn't predict an end date or name specific people, with the exception of Trump who he argues is Elijah come again, but you really need to read his complete argument as to why he believes that or I can expand in a different post if you are curious.

Anyway, there is a lot to digest in his books and much to consider.

I really enjoyed reading them and much of what he said made sense to me. I look forward to hearing anyone's point of view on these books, even if you have only read one of them.

Thanks

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2017), BMJ (10th October 2017), Bubu (18th September 2017), chris_walker (1st October 2017), Daozen (24th September 2017), Desire (18th September 2017), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Ewan (19th September 2017), findingneo (19th September 2017), Flash (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Hazelfern (19th September 2017), Marikins (24th September 2017), Nasu (19th September 2017), Noelle (19th September 2017), onevoice (18th September 2017), pueblo (24th September 2017), RedSun88 (19th September 2017), sdv (18th September 2017), selinam (18th September 2017), sigma6 (3rd October 2017), toppy (18th September 2017), Unicorn (19th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The Divine Secret Garden: A free book series by John V. Panella that analyzes and interprets the bible, the simulation and deception explored.

"wake up to our true selves and true potential. "

This phrase has now become a red flag marker for me. Guess what's next... I will need a guru to point me to the right direction.
    here is another one:

"fall of the angels and then the fall of man" There is already the guilt factor then we go to fear and so on

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Marikins (24th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Default Re: The Divine Secret Garden: A free book series by John V. Panella that analyzes and interprets the bible, the simulation and deception explored.

Yes, I just started with the first 'book' and close to the finish. Very encouraging for me. I appreciated the repetition of the fruits of the Spirit.
    Thanks for starting the thread.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Marikins (24th September 2017), Nasu (19th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Bubu,

Those phrasings were my interpretations, not what is said in the books. I am sorry if I turned you off reading the books. Basically if you want a slightly different take on the "gods" or "aliens" who walk amoungst us it is an interesting read.

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    "wake up to our true selves and true potential. "

This phrase has now become a red flag marker for me. Guess what's next... I will need a guru to point me to the right direction.
    here is another one:

"fall of the angels and then the fall of man" There is already the guilt factor then we go to fear and so on

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

chris_walker (1st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Hazelfern (19th September 2017), Marikins (24th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I also found it encouraging and even empowering to read!

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Yes, I just started with the first 'book' and close to the finish. Very encouraging for me. I appreciated the repetition of the fruits of the Spirit.
    Thanks for starting the thread.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Hazelfern (19th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), pueblo (26th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

From Book One:

'One must not pray for the wicked or those that are workers of iniquity, because they are not of the Source. The Source will not hear those prayers.'

I wonder about that statement from the author. I thought we are called on to pray for those that persecute you.
    If someone in your immediate family was so tormented and dark, what would you do?

(changed a word within the original text so hopefully no one is offended)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), pueblo (26th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

Reading book one now, it's resonating/connecting dots etc etc, for me anyway.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2017), Marikins (24th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

From Book One:

'One must not pray for the wicked or those that are workers of iniquity, because they are not of the Source. The Source will not hear those prayers.'

I wonder about that statement from the author. I thought we are called on to pray for those that persecute you.
    If someone in your immediate family was so tormented and dark, what would you do?

The bible does call for people to pray for those who persecute them, love your enemies etc, but according to Panella the bible is a mish mash of truth and error. Perhaps this teaching 'of love your enemies' is one of the deliberately inserted errors?

In Romans 12:9 it says "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good." and so we have apparently contradicting statements. Most Christians will say that it's not a contradiction, that you should hate the sin but love the sinner.

The problem with Panella's view that Source will not hear prayers offered for the wicked is this; how do we reliably ascertain who is of Source and who is not?

We are also called not to judge, but perhaps this is another false teaching as the bible talks a lot about the spiritual gift of 'discernment'. Panella also works on the biblical premise of 'by their fruits ye shall know them' so perhaps we should be identifying by their deeds those not from Source and not wasting time on them?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st October 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), Hazelfern (27th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

From Book One:

There is no thing that is not of the Source. God, the Source, is all things. There is no thing that is not God.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bruno (29th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), pueblo (1st October 2017), Zampano (29th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    From Book One:

There is no thing that is not of the Source. God, the Source, is all things. There is no thing that is not God.
    I know what you are saying, however I would have to disagree and say that evil (and the fruits of evil) is not Source.

I think it's important to distinguish between the 'creator gods' of the Abrahamic religions and the One True Divine Source.

The word 'god' is misleading and shouldn't, in my opinion, be applied to Source.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Icare (14th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    From Book One:

I know what you are saying, however I would have to disagree and say that evil (and the fruits of evil) is not Source.

I think it's important to distinguish between the 'creator gods' of the Abrahamic religions and the One True Divine Source.

The word 'god' is misleading and shouldn't, in my opinion, be applied to Source.
    Thanks to both of you, for your well considered thoughts and thanks also to Bruno for the thread. (Also thanks to Bill and crew for reformatting ProjectAvalon, since last i participated around the 2012 period).

While i made long attempts to understand all these terms and with so many meanings, from various angles, over the decades... My take is that we are inherently inside of a unique and bounded universe, or indeed bounded inside of a 'simulation' ... (RE Youtube cited below which confirms the general human reality as a simulation)...

I have so far only listened to Robert Stanley here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLwFObNrow and I also quickly scanned the first and last book contents at http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html ... I will check further, if my outline is mistaken. Yet, it appears to me that these revelations do not share immediate release exercises, which immediately equip our dream visions, to daily bridge with our higher self circuits, to daily secure freedom, (beyond the human prison-reality). Therefore i am not immediately drawn to spend time on these books of videos. Please cite references if i am missing something. In the meantime, i wish to outline my attitude about these non-participatory-presentation-types first:

Agreeing with the simulation aspect, a human being may have readily reached the simulation source, with traditional inspiration, meditation and prayer. However, in my humble opinion, traditions have forcefully prevented links outside of the simulation.~ my metaphor is basic electronic circuitry, while i am not completely supporting that human brains are identical to PCs nor identical to quantum computers of today... Each of which are simulators inside bigger simulators, (just as my human brain appears to me, as a ethernet modem, connecting to human reality).

I am patiently willing to probe for holes in the simulation, but am using my limited simulation terminal, (a mere humanly wet brain), to analyze larger scopes of input material, (cultural, technical, intuitive, etc, all integrally shared). In earlier decades, the simulator metaphor was preceded by books or movies of science fiction, and by multifarious sorts of claims. I tried many such paths and learned much about human limitations. The first best metaphor i learned was simply "life is a game", (taken in a very deep sense).

The point i wish to post here is that, localized brain circuits operate with polarized energy, such as a flow of blood recharging and by repetitive chemical exchanges, as well nervous system input with outputs ~ This can serve as a metaphor, as a multi voltage, multi frequency power source, powered by one battery pack, which contains a pair of positive and negative poles, (or polarity). Herein, a simulation is powered by polarity and expects sources, to control it's livelihood and functions... Herewith, i have observed a need for inputs from outside of the simulation, to obtain external potential superior to mere polarity. Even if the input comes into my brain and the output is dumped into our common human simulation. Herewith. (for example, nature speaking to us, outwitting our intellect). The traditional source of human simulation, (by whatever title or matrix type), is equally deprogrammed, with a source beyond itself, as a higher self source. The prison walls may thus be escaped. A higher adventure is thus introduced.

Finally, this tedious explanation refers to other recent messages to humans, which say that the gods within historical human affairs, are in fact both god and devil, all rolled into one source, integrally (and are one circuit of the simulation, one battery as it were). I was astounded to hear this but cannot randomly disprove or discredit it by any human means. What is even more alarming is that all human reality including our evolved sciences are also deliberate illusions, except where we partake of the external lifeline, the external debugging codes. Codes which have breached our human prison walls. Codes and higher self energy which can relatively easily be reached through bedtime dream visions. Careful now, we are naturally scolded like children, if we blurt out of tune. The better action is to keep a dream journal, written out, or dictated on a non wifi device, before getting up or planning for the day. Ahah, being a morning person will indeed be difficult, unless we begin unraveling all the "matrix taplines", (which run our human life).

PS~ Web search "matrix taplines" for more information.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), pueblo (1st October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    From Book One:

Thanks to both of you, for your well considered thoughts and thanks also to Bruno for the thread. (Also thanks to Bill and crew for reformatting ProjectAvalon, since last i participated around the 2012 period).

While i made long attempts to understand all these terms and with so many meanings, from various angles, over the decades... My take is that we are inherently inside of a unique and bounded universe, or indeed bounded inside of a 'simulation' ... (RE Youtube cited below which confirms the general human reality as a simulation)...

I have so far only listened to Robert Stanley here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLwFObNrow and I also quickly scanned the first and last book contents at http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html ... I will check further, if my outline is mistaken. Yet, it appears to me that these revelations do not share immediate release exercises, which immediately equip our dream visions, to daily bridge with our higher self circuits, to daily secure freedom, (beyond the human prison-reality). Therefore i am not immediately drawn to spend time on these books of videos. Please cite references if i am missing something. In the meantime, i wish to outline my attitude about these non-participatory-presentation-types first:

Agreeing with the simulation aspect, a human being may have readily reached the simulation source, with traditional inspiration, meditation and prayer. However, in my humble opinion, traditions have forcefully prevented links outside of the simulation.~ my metaphor is basic electronic circuitry, while i am not completely supporting that human brains are identical to PCs nor identical to quantum computers of today... Each of which are simulators inside bigger simulators, (just as my human brain appears to me, as a ethernet modem, connecting to human reality).

I am patiently willing to probe for holes in the simulation, but am using my limited simulation terminal, (a mere humanly wet brain), to analyze larger scopes of input material, (cultural, technical, intuitive, etc, all integrally shared). In earlier decades, the simulator metaphor was preceded by books or movies of science fiction, and by multifarious sorts of claims. I tried many such paths and learned much about human limitations. The first best metaphor i learned was simply "life is a game", (taken in a very deep sense).

The point i wish to post here is that, localized brain circuits operate with polarized energy, such as a flow of blood recharging and by repetitive chemical exchanges, as well nervous system input with outputs ~ This can serve as a metaphor, as a multi voltage, multi frequency power source, powered by one battery pack, which contains a pair of positive and negative poles, (or polarity). Herein, a simulation is powered by polarity and expects sources, to control it's livelihood and functions... Herewith, i have observed a need for inputs from outside of the simulation, to obtain external potential superior to mere polarity. Even if the input comes into my brain and the output is dumped into our common human simulation. Herewith. (for example, nature speaking to us, outwitting our intellect). The traditional source of human simulation, (by whatever title or matrix type), is equally deprogrammed, with a source beyond itself, as a higher self source. The prison walls may thus be escaped. A higher adventure is thus introduced.

Finally, this tedious explanation refers to other recent messages to humans, which say that the gods within historical human affairs, are in fact both god and devil, all rolled into one source, integrally (and are one circuit of the simulation, one battery as it were). I was astounded to hear this but cannot randomly disprove or discredit it by any human means. What is even more alarming is that all human reality including our evolved sciences are also deliberate illusions, except where we partake of the external lifeline, the external debugging codes. Codes which have breached our human prison walls. Codes and higher self energy which can relatively easily be reached through bedtime dream visions. Careful now, we are naturally scolded like children, if we blurt out of tune. The better action is to keep a dream journal, written out, or dictated on a non wifi device, before getting up or planning for the day. Ahah, being a morning person will indeed be difficult, unless we begin unraveling all the "matrix taplines", (which run our human life).

PS~ Web search "matrix taplines" for more information.
    Interesting thanks, though I would encourage you, and everybody, to read the books. There is much wisdom contained therein.

I think the value in these books is initially to break the Christian 'programming' that many of us were brought up with. It is vital to first of all recognise the deception and the lie that we live in, as without seeing this world for what it is (a simulation trap), it is impossible to even begin to think about breaking free.

The question then is, is having the right knowledge enough to allow us to exit the trap? I believe that once the Gnosis is obtained it has to be then acted on, to be assimilated at a soul level. As seeds of the Father/Mother we are I believe called to produce fruit, the fruits of the spirit, which are Love, joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Faith, Gentleness, Meekness and Temperance towards life.

By producing the fruits of the spirit we show Source/Father/Mother that we have learned the great lesson in this 3D simulation, namely that duality sucks and that our souls are now indeed aligned with Source. This means we are ready to return to the Father/Mother and so we escape the reincarnation trap.

This is my current working hypotheses.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wavydome, On an unrelated side note I just noticed you are in Maine, I have family there, near Ellsworth, it is such a beautiful part of the world, I love the wild mountain/sea/forest landscapes there.

Peace

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), Icare (14th February 2018), sherron44 (2nd October 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

I have read all four books as well and there are many things in there that resonate with me too. Last week I read the 'Time Loop Chronicles' 1 and 2 as well. Panella says he wrote them for those who prefer a different approach to the subject. There are very few bible quotes in there and and in order to get them published they had to be in the form of fiction, but the message is quite clear. Much of what he says makes sense to me.
    I think they are well worth reading, especially for those who don't like looking at the whole situation with a religious background.
    Last edited by Icare; 14th February 2018 at 20:07.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), pueblo (21st February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread