+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May we know how safe is MMS from people who have been taking it?

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,074 times in 2,144 posts

Default May we know how safe is MMS from people who have been taking it?

I know this has been discuss here many times. I don't have much interest back then for the following reasons:
    !) Its a chemical
    2) I am not sick and no one in the family is when it was discuss
    3) I decided to adapt a wait and see attitude. because I dont need it in the first place.

I know many people here have great things to say about MMS. After reading through MMS threads I decided to ask the following questions

To those who have considerable experience in using it my questions are:
    -How safe is it, Is it as safe as amoxicillin antibiotic. I mean antibiotic cures as well, only to be found out later that it weakens the immune system so that you keep getting sick and getting cured by the same antibiotic. In your opinion being a MMS being a chemical does it weaken immune system.
    -With your years of experience how many times you get sick in a year. Do you think it does not weaken the immune system.
    -Whats the safest way of taking it.
    From what I understand Sodium chlorite is a c toxic cleaning solution. Adding lemon makes chlorine dioxide or MMS. Whats the proper procedure in mixing and how much should a person take.

Thanks,
    Julian

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), dynamo (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Kryztian (19th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017), syrwong (19th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 461 posts

Default Re: May we know how safe is MMS from people who have been taking it?

It is a medicine for all purposes. I often get bronchitis soon after catching a cold. I use it to cure it. Normally it is cured in a day. My friend uses it for his itchy feet (Tinea pedis.). He said it was much better than the other ointments he had used. It works efficiently and without any side effects. I can testify it is absolutely safe.
    The reason that it is safe is after killing pathogens by oxidizing, it becomes sodium chloride, ordinary salt and quickly comes out of your body.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Kryztian (19th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill interviewed Jim Humble for Project Camelot in the following video.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), drneglector (24th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), seko (20th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017), witchy1 (20th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,861 times in 593 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    It is a medicine for all purposes. I often get bronchitis soon after catching a cold. I use it to cure it. Normally it is cured in a day. My friend uses it for his itchy feet (Tinea pedis.). He said it was much better than the other ointments he had used. It works efficiently and without any side effects. I can testify it is absolutely safe.
    The reason that it is safe is after killing pathogens by oxidizing, it becomes sodium chloride, ordinary salt and quickly comes out of your body.
    What exactly is MMS, please?
    Where would a person obtain some?
    My wife sufffers from bronchitis.
    We use grapefruit, onion and ginger in a juicer, it tastes "so-so" but seems to help her bronchitis.
    If MMS works, I would like to get some for her to try.
    Thank you for any sugestions.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bubu (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,928 times in 1,165 posts

Here's a good website to explain it all http://genesis2church.is and they give a list of suppliers http://genesis2church.is/acquiring-mms

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Kryztian (19th September 2017), witchy1 (20th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    What exactly is MMS, please?
    Where would a person obtain some?
    My wife sufffers from bronchitis.
    We use grapefruit, onion and ginger in a juicer, it tastes "so-so" but seems to help her bronchitis.
    If MMS works, I would like to get some for her to try.
    Thank you for any sugestions.
    MMS is short for miracle mineral solution. It is made by activating a 28% sodium chlorite solution with acid. "Miracle" because it is said to cure many uncurable illnesses and a quick cure for malaria.

You make it yourself. The instructions are in the links given by other members, I suppose.

Be sure to try it. I consider it as treasure. I recommend 2 drops each serve of about 120ml solution to start with. Follow the precautions given in JH wesite. Also be aware that it is illegal in some countries tightly controlled by the big pharmas.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 times in 273 posts

used it for about 10 years, but only in severe life threatening situations or in case of oral infection / toothache . no side effects ever and does the job when other means fail. Do not compare amoxicillin or other antibiotics with MMS as it is not an antibiotic. If you have any problems where antibiotics would be a doctors subscription, i can inform you that Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the strongest remedy ever used to cure infections, but a teaspoon a day is not enough. I just had a wisdom tooth removed and the molar next to it sowed with 4 stitches and my dentist was scared for me as i didn't want to take antibiotics. I used Vinegar, had the stitches taken yesterday, and the dentist who is also a surgeon, applauded me as to the nice clean wound healing nicely.

When i need MMS1, i make a 30 drop (30 of Citric Acid and 30 of SC solution) solution then added with 1.5 litre of water. I drink 0.15 litre per hour for 10 hours. It is ruff but until now, it has worked. Once i did 2 days to be 100%.

Catch you later mate

love to all
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (19th September 2017), Joe Akulis (21st September 2017), Kate (20th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,497 times in 1,130 posts

One of the reasons why the use of MMS is so safe is the fact that Chlorine Dioxide is able to differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms in the body, only anaerobic organisms being the harmful ones. It does not destroy aerobic=benevolent bacteria. The reason is that it is a relatively weak oxidant (much weaker than the strong oxidants ozone or hydrogen peroxide for example) – so it only affects the also (in comparison to aerobic) weaker anaerobic microbes. I think it is not comparable to general antibiotics.

The biggest risk is people using it not properly, not exactly according to the protocols given by Jim Humble and his team. It is a chemical substance and nothing to be played with. Although once you are experienced and know your body's reaction to the substance well, you may try different doses and intakes.

I want to point out that Jim Humble once emphasized very clearly: When you recommend MMS to a person, it is your responsability to explain how to use it and to make sure that they've understood. I would suggest to read at least Jim Humble's first book to become familiar with the basics and you will feel more confident and secure. Start with the basic protocols.

I've used it for cleansing over weeks and for all minor ailments (like a beginning cold) and had only beneficial effects. Same with six other members of our extended family, while the rest remains critical and cautious. The last word should always have one's own body, one's own inner voice.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 19th September 2017 at 15:56.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Kryztian (19th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2017), syrwong (19th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,843 times in 431 posts

I've used MMS for various reasons and think it can be a miracle. Do read all about it before using it.

CAUTION: Be very careful to AVOID INHALING ITS FUMES.

I wasn't careful enough and had major difficulty breathing for about 24 hours. The good news is that the difficulty lasted "only" a scary 24 hours and a chronic respiratory infection I had was wiped out.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (19th September 2017), dynamo (19th September 2017), fourty-two (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Iloveyou (20th September 2017), Watching from Cyprus (19th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,861 times in 593 posts

WOW, thank you all for the most informative information!
    Time to read, read, read until my eyes bleed LOL!

Will post back on our experiences with it in a few weeks.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bubu (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)
    used it for about 10 years, but only in severe life threatening situations or in case of oral infection / toothache . no side effects ever and does the job when other means fail. Do not compare amoxicillin or other antibiotics with MMS as it is not an antibiotic. If you have any problems where antibiotics would be a doctors subscription, i can inform you that Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the strongest remedy ever used to cure infections, but a teaspoon a day is not enough. I just had a wisdom tooth removed and the molar next to it sowed with 4 stitches and my dentist was scared for me as i didn't want to take antibiotics. I used Vinegar, had the stitches taken yesterday, and the dentist who is also a surgeon, applauded me as to the nice clean wound healing nicely.

When i need MMS1, i make a 30 drop (30 of Citric Acid and 30 of SC solution) solution then added with 1.5 litre of water. I drink 0.15 litre per hour for 10 hours. It is ruff but until now, it has worked. Once i did 2 days to be 100%.

Catch you later mate

love to all
    Peter
    Thanks mate, How do you use ACV as antibiotic. Do you apply it directly to the wound. How about other illnesses that needs antibiotic like for example urinary tract infection?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    One of the reasons why the use of MMS is so safe is the fact that Chlorine Dioxide is able to differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms in the body, only anaerobic organisms being the harmful ones. It does not destroy aerobic=benevolent bacteria. The reason is that it is a relatively weak oxidant (much weaker than the strong oxidants ozone or hydrogen peroxide for example) – so it only affects the also (in comparison to aerobic) weaker anaerobic microbes. I think it is not comparable to general antibiotics.

The biggest risk is people using it not properly, not exactly according to the protocols given by Jim Humble and his team. It is a chemical substance and nothing to be played with. Although once you are experienced and know your body's reaction to the substance well, you may try different doses and intakes.

I want to point out that Jim Humble once emphasized very clearly: When you recommend MMS to a person, it is your responsability to explain how to use it and to make sure that they've understood. I would suggest to read at least Jim Humble's first book to become familiar with the basics and you will feel more confident and secure. Start with the basic protocols.

I've used it for cleansing over weeks and for all minor ailments (like a beginning cold) and had only beneficial effects. Same with six other members of our extended family, while the rest remains critical and cautious. The last word should always have one's own body, one's own inner voice.
    Hello,
    I read that cancer cells turns anaerobic. I'm not sure though if they become weak cells. Do you think that MMS will also cure cancer.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (20th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 times in 273 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)

Catch you later mate

love to all
    Peter
    Thanks mate, How do you use ACV as antibiotic. Do you apply it directly to the wound. How about other illnesses that needs antibiotic like for example urinary tract infection?
    Hey Bubu,

I would take 20 - 30 ml in a 1/2 litre of water 3 times daily after meals for a week or so which should fix your urinary track infection . I take ACV every day before bed time only as it cleans the body from within while I sleep. Great isn't it and I also take 2 table spoons of raw honey mixed with Ginger as that takes the acid away from the joints .. took my rheumatism away. No more stiffness or pain

Good luck
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), Swan (20th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,497 times in 1,130 posts

Hello, I read that cancer cells turns anaerobic. I'm not sure though if they become weak cells. Do you think that MMS will also cure cancer.
    Hi Bubu,

I guess the distinction between aerobic ('stronger') and anaerobic ('weaker') bacteria is valid regarding the effect Chlorine Dioxide would have on it. Though it cannot be generalized.

Cancer is such a complex process with so many variables and possible causes. It has also to do with the stagnation of (life-)energy flow within the body, a contraction of the whole organism – and healthy cells degenerating into tumor cells that have lost their ability to 'breathe' (and become anaerobic) as a result.

Cancer - I don't know. Genesis II Church does provide cancer protocols. I dare not speculate on that. Consider that MMS does not heal, it is a purifier, it just destroys pathogenes, on a chemical basis.

That's what I believe. I'm no scientist or doctor but the entire topic is extremely interesting.

Here's more to read:

http://www.mms-supplement.com/master..._free-2011.pdf

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/Mirac...06-Edition.pdf
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 19th September 2017 at 22:55.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (20th September 2017), dynamo (20th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Will post back on our experiences with it in a few weeks.
    Thanks looking forward to your results. and also for sharing your ACV antibacterial formula.

I though at first those arent real eyeballs.

Iloveyou, thanks for the book
    Last edited by Bubu; 20th September 2017 at 00:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

A quote from the book. I wish he can explain why this is so and not just put it like this. Maybe it has to do with the diet. Harmful organism eat humans while friendly organism eat human waste

"Amazing as it might seem, when used correctly,
    the immune system can use this killer to attack only those germs,
    bacteria, and viruses that are harmful to the body. It does not affect
    the friendly bacteria in the body or any healthy cells".

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,013 times in 925 posts

I followed the protocol for MS with horrific results . I guess like everything it is not for everyone. My whole aura turned grey and I felt like I was going to die. My system works much better with natural nourishing approach.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bob (20th September 2017), Bubu (20th September 2017), dynamo (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), Swan (20th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I followed the protocol for MS with horrific results . I guess like everything it is not for everyone. My whole aura turned grey and I felt like I was going to die. My system works much better with natural nourishing approach.
    Thanks I will keep that in mind.I am very cautious with this. But have you tried a much lesser dosage than the recommended. They recommend 2 drops for starter however. I also read somewhere on the book that there are cases where you have to start with one half drop. Maybe you are more sensitive particularly if your system is very clean you tend to be more sensitive even to very small dose of chemicals that other people wont even notice. This is true to me also.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (20th September 2017), enfoldedblue (20th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This is taken from the book I am reading now. Be cautious I will start with my dog with bleeding on stool. with a very small dosage.

"Initial procedure: Keep in mind that anyone taking MMS for
    the first time should start out with no more than 2 drops for their
    first dose. The reason being that 2 drops will not produce enough of
    a chemical reaction to cause significant nausea in those who have a
    health condition. If you have a serious illness, 2 drops could cause
    mild nausea for 10 minutes or so. In that case, continue taking
    2 drops daily or several times daily until there is no nausea. When
    you have reached the point where there is no nausea from 2 drops,
    The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century
    then use 3 drops the next time. Continue this until you are at 15
    drops three times a day and then drop back to 6 drops a day. When
    using MMS for treatment of some serious illness, you will need to
    consider that MMS is only active in the body for about an hour.
    Thus, hourly doses will make the best progress, as the more MMS
    you can get into the body without creating nausea or diarrhea, the
    greater the positive effect it will have against the illness.
    Keep in mind that when we refer to drops we always mean that
    one must add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar, lime, lemon, or citric
    acid and then wait 3 minutes before adding 1/2 glass of juice.
    That’s 4 ounces of juice for those of you who are more scientific.
    Without the vinegar, lime, or lemon, the whole exercise is little
    more than the drinking of a nice health drink. But nice health drinks
    don’t do the job. And remember, DO NOT use juice with added
    vitamin C.
    So the exact procedure is this: Add 2 drops of MMS to a clean,
    empty, dry glass. Then add 10 drops of vinegar, lime, or lemon (if
    you use citric acid see the instructions in chapter 10). Swirl the glass
    by hand to mix the contents. Wait 3 minutes. Add 1/2 glass of apple
    juice and drink right away. You can substitute grape juice or
    pineapple juice as long as they are fresh, but don’t buy juices with
    added vitamin C and do not use orange juice. Orange juice prevents
    the production of chlorine dioxide.
    As I have said, the reason for using fresh juice is that most
    juices have vitamin C added as a preservative. It makes the juice last
    longer and it is good for you, but it inhibits the release of chlorine
    dioxide. It can even prevent you from getting the results that you
    want from taking MMS. So, if you do use store-bought juice, make
    sure that it does not say that vitamin C has been added. If it does,
    you can always drink it several hours before or after taking MMS.
    Allowing the drops and vinegar to sit more than 3 minutes is not
    necessarily a problem. The chlorine dioxide in the drops begins to
    separate and the chlorine goes off into the air. Thus, the concentrate
    of chlorine dioxide remains fairly constant for up to 10 minutes;
    however, tiny amounts of chlorine do remain in the solution.
    Chapter 9: Understanding the Miracle Mineral Solution
    Putting a lid on the container makes the chlorine dioxide much
    stronger. Some people do this to make a stronger drink. The very
    best practice is to not allow the drops and acid to sit for longer than
    3 minutes before adding your juice and drinking it.
    To ensure a strong drink of chlorine dioxide, drink it
    immediately after adding the juice. (It’s not dangerous to allow it to
    sit longer, just not as effective). Juices that can be used are apple
    juice, grape juice, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. Again, do
    not use orange juice. Orange juice prevents the production of
    chlorine dioxide, and thus prevents MMS from being effective".

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,013 times in 925 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Thanks I will keep that in mind.I am very cautious with this. But have you tried a much lesser dosage than the recommended. They recommend 2 drops for starter however. I also read somewhere on the book that there are cases where you have to start with one half drop. Maybe you are more sensitive particularly if your system is very clean you tend to be more sensitive even to very small dose of chemicals that other people wont even notice. This is true to me also.
    I built up first from half a drop and moved to the MS protocol when I seemed to tolerate it well, but it truly didn't jive with me at all. I spend a lot of energy avoiding chemicals and eating lots of anti-oxidant foods. My body was not happy on MMS. It was my osteo who made me really aware. When I walked into her office she looked a bit shocked and said "what the hell is going on? You're whole aura is grey!" When I explained that I was taking MMS she told me that it was basically like chemotherapy and was clearly not working out for me. When I returned to my normal healthy diet I slowly started to feel better. But it took me a long time to recover.

Another thing that really irked me was that I was a very active member of the Jim Humble forum and I soooo often saw posts removed if there was any criticism. In one case a woman who had been following the cancer protocol to a tee for months was devastated when her check up (which she hoped was going to show a miracle) showed that her caner has progressed significantly. When another member suggested another rememdy that the dying woman might try she was told by a moderator that only MMS could be discussed and no other information should be shared. That didn't sit well with me.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Basho (25th February 2018), Bubu (20th September 2017), dynamo (20th September 2017), Kate (20th September 2017), leavesoftrees (22nd September 2017), Rich (20th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast