+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: May we know how safe is MMS from people who have been taking it?

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: May we know how safe is MMS from people who have been taking it?

Thanks, yes I read your comment on the MMS thread but good to know that you said exactly the same thing. I remember being poisoned by water kefir before while on the internet you read only positive comments. It was terrible my son has to assist me in getting up from bed and has to change my clothes for days. Anyway chemicals should be a last resort remedy. I think I might wait till my daughter is able to work on this. I will report back our findings. It may take a little while as she is still completing her thesis on chemical engineering.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

enfoldedblue (24th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

anything labled "miracle" should be enjoyed with extreme caution

Larry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

enfoldedblue (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    anything labled "miracle" should be enjoyed with extreme caution

Larry
    agree, thanks larry

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

enfoldedblue (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I take it occasionally.
    No problems here.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bubu (21st September 2017), enfoldedblue (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), seko (22nd February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (21st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

There is a large website in China devoted to mms, a google translate may give some idea of how differently it is regarded in China.
    www.mms-cn.net
    In it there is a large amount of information on mms. Lots of videos and sound clips beginning with Bill’s interview with J. Humble. There are also hundreds of testimonies of cure by mms ranging from insect bites, insomnia, hepatitis B to various kinds of cancer. Many are written in great details. There is also a list of 136 mms curable diseases.
    The site has been for years offering charity sale of bottles of mms1, 2 and CDS for one Yuan only (US20cents). The solution mms turns up in the first page of search by search engines (Unlike in google search). Judging from these I think mms has some popularity in China. When millions of people have used it and it is still in use, you can safely assume that it is no hoax and its use is safe.
    Last edited by syrwong; 21st September 2017 at 13:10.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bubu (21st September 2017), Elixir (22nd September 2017), Iloveyou (21st September 2017), seko (24th September 2017), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Judging from these I think mms has some popularity in China. When millions of people have used it and it is still in use, you can safely assume that it is no hoax and its use is safe.
    Thanks, You've some point there but consider this. Amox. is still use by millions of people. You see this is my very point from the opening post. Mercury fillings been use for decades or maybe century. This is also the case of so many other, Safe until proven otherwise.

12. Link to Post #27
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Judging from these I think mms has some popularity in China. When millions of people have used it and it is still in use, you can safely assume that it is no hoax and its use is safe.
    Thanks, You've some point there but consider this. Amox. is still use by millions of people. You see this is my very point from the opening post. Mercury fillings been use for decades or maybe century. This is also the case of so many other, Safe until proven otherwise.
    For a hundred years we live in a medical paradigm that does have your best of health in mind. The use of mercury and aluminum in medicine is an example. People have been deceived and the truth suppressed. Like smoking, people were not aware of the danger. That's the reason a harmful drug can be used for many years. With mms it is very different. It is spread by words of mouth only. That means many people have tried it and found it good. Isn’t this the basis that we trust traditional and herbal medicine?

In the end, it depends on what you are more inclined to believe, a medicine that has been experimented by a million patients and found to be good, or one that is claimed to be good by the FDA (bear in mind that they use a much smaller sample of patients and sometimes guided by the money principle.)
    Last edited by syrwong; 21st September 2017 at 21:48.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bubu (22nd September 2017), Iloveyou (24th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. panpravda passed in July 2021..
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I followed the protocol for MS with horrific results . I guess like everything it is not for everyone. My whole aura turned grey and I felt like I was going to die. My system works much better with natural nourishing approach.
    Thanks I will keep that in mind.I am very cautious with this. But have you tried a much lesser dosage than the recommended. They recommend 2 drops for starter however. I also read somewhere on the book that there are cases where you have to start with one half drop. Maybe you are more sensitive particularly if your system is very clean you tend to be more sensitive even to very small dose of chemicals that other people wont even notice. This is true to me also.
    I built up first from half a drop and moved to the MS protocol when I seemed to tolerate it well, but it truly didn't jive with me at all. I spend a lot of energy avoiding chemicals and eating lots of anti-oxidant foods. My body was not happy on MMS. It was my osteo who made me really aware. When I walked into her office she looked a bit shocked and said "what the hell is going on? You're whole aura is grey!" When I explained that I was taking MMS she told me that it was basically like chemotherapy and was clearly not working out for me. When I returned to my normal healthy diet I slowly started to feel better. But it took me a long time to recover.

Another thing that really irked me was that I was a very active member of the Jim Humble forum and I soooo often saw posts removed if there was any criticism. In one case a woman who had been following the cancer protocol to a tee for months was devastated when her check up (which she hoped was going to show a miracle) showed that her caner has progressed significantly. When another member suggested another rememdy that the dying woman might try she was told by a moderator that only MMS could be discussed and no other information should be shared. That didn't sit well with me.
    I've been a long time gone from this forum, but something I can't explain has guided me to visit and read this particular thread, and the post by "enfoldedblue". As a result, I, as a previously normal 'health wise' person, am motivated to add the following ...

(Important - I am only stating here the facts of what happened to me, and I make no solid judgements as to whether or not one thing led to another ... this is just what happened) ...

Around 7-8 years ago I tried MMS on a couple of occasions, each a month or so long, during which time I followed the advised protocol. I had nothing very serious wrong with me at the time, but I did want to see if it would help with the chronic aphthous ulcers (mouth ulcers) that I had had off and on since my teenage years. It did not help, and I really did not feel any benefit at the time; a bit the opposite, in fact, which I did put down to the introduction of MMS into my body. Since then, that bottle of MMS has lived at the back of a cupboard in the kitchen.

For about the past 5 years or so I've had bladder troubles; the bottom line being that since early 2015 till now, I've had to use catheters ever time I go for a whiz. The prognosis is that I'll have to continue using them, till I don't need to pee any more.

In September 2015 I completed one of those bowel screening tests, where you send a stool sample back (to the NHS here in the UK) to get tested. They found blood, so, I had to go for a colonoscopy examination, which resulted in a diagnosis of bowel cancer. I was surprised, as I have always looked after my diet and kept myself reasonably fit and healthy so, in addition to thinking this was odd, I felt doubly puzzled due to the fact that there is absolutely no history of cancer whatsoever in our family. Okay, so, accepting that I had been the unlucky draw'er of a short straw, in December of 2015 I went through a right hemicolectomy(sp) operation to remove a large chunk of my bowel; that being an event which also brought on for me a complete loss of balance and all-over body pains, especially in muscles and joints; these being conditions I still suffer from and which currently are the most difficult things I have to cope with. The operation itself was easy enough, but about a week after I was allowed home, my bowel refused to work (Ileus) and I ended back in hospital for another three weeks; two of which were on crushed ice only. Further, the effects on me from the Chemo after this operation were completely awful, so, I had to stop it while not quite half way through the course.

In June 2016 I experienced the most terrible pain in my upper abdomen, the severity of which made me completely immobile. There is a story here of how for 5 days this condition was present without being properly diagnosed, but to cut a long story short, my bowel had ruptured and my abdomen was full of 'you know what'. I had an emergency operation to get cleaned out and have some repairs and modifications done; that operating table experience was the start of a 44 day hospital stay, where the conditions I was diagnosed with were, peritonitis, septicaemia, and diverticulitis: I was told by the surgeon that I almost didn't make it. The results of this operation were that ... I lost 20 kg and had to go through a particularly bad 4 month recovery period; elements of which still remain for me to cope with. And also, on the operating table, I had been fitted with a stoma bag; a fixture which I still have and which I have been told will probably remain with me till I eventually turn up my toes.

I am now on friendly terms with the staff in the local hospital's scanning department; in fact, I believe I'm on their Christmas card list (this is a reflection of the number of x-rays and scans of different types that I've had to go through, these many past months). From the results of one particular scan in January (a PET scan), I was told I had "something suspicious" in the lower lobe area of my left lung; this again turned out to be cancer, and I was also told that it had spread to there from the original cancer in my bowel. Subsequently, in July, I went through a keyhole surgery procedure to remove that cancerous growth, after which the recovery period was easier on me than what I had experienced with the ruptured bowel event, but it still knocked me down a few pegs. I have since regained a level of mobility and personal comfort, but I am still pretty much confined to home, due to my loss of balance; I just cannot go out on my own and need someone to accompany me if I do travel.

I have just this week been told that once more I have blood in my stool, so, I guess the bowel cancer might be making its presence known again.

Why am I telling all of you about this? ... well, as I said at the beginning, I am only relating the facts of what has happened to me over recent years, and I make no judgements one way or the other about the involvement or non-involvement of MMS. I do however think that the possession of all potentially associated information when considering a serious subject, can be critical to one's decision-making process as to how to proceed. For me, with hand on heart, I cannot identify anything other than exposing myself to MMS for those short periods, that I could classify as an intake to my body of an abnormal substance. I am not blaming MMS, but I cannot help but have a small suspiscion.

By laying this out in one short story, I may still be judged as inappropriately associating my misfortunes with my consumption of MMS; this is a valid view to take, but it is one that I have not intended that any of you should take. Please therefore consider what I have written here as worth considering, or not worth considering ... the decision on that is your own.

panpravda

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panpravda For This Post:

Bubu (22nd September 2017), dynamo (25th September 2017), enfoldedblue (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (24th September 2017), spade (17th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

enfoldedblue (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), panpravda (29th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by panpravda (here)
    I followed the protocol for MS with horrific results . I guess like everything it is not for everyone. My whole aura turned grey and I felt like I was going to die. My system works much better with natural nourishing approach.
    Thanks I will keep that in mind.I am very cautious with this. But have you tried a much lesser dosage than the recommended. They recommend 2 drops for starter however. I also read somewhere on the book that there are cases where you have to start with one half drop. Maybe you are more sensitive particularly if your system is very clean you tend to be more sensitive even to very small dose of chemicals that other people wont even notice. This is true to me also.
    I built up first from half a drop and moved to the MS protocol when I seemed to tolerate it well, but it truly didn't jive with me at all. I spend a lot of energy avoiding chemicals and eating lots of anti-oxidant foods. My body was not happy on MMS. It was my osteo who made me really aware. When I walked into her office she looked a bit shocked and said "what the hell is going on? You're whole aura is grey!" When I explained that I was taking MMS she told me that it was basically like chemotherapy and was clearly not working out for me. When I returned to my normal healthy diet I slowly started to feel better. But it took me a long time to recover.

Another thing that really irked me was that I was a very active member of the Jim Humble forum and I soooo often saw posts removed if there was any criticism. In one case a woman who had been following the cancer protocol to a tee for months was devastated when her check up (which she hoped was going to show a miracle) showed that her caner has progressed significantly. When another member suggested another rememdy that the dying woman might try she was told by a moderator that only MMS could be discussed and no other information should be shared. That didn't sit well with me.
    I've been a long time gone from this forum, but something I can't explain has guided me to visit and read this particular thread, and the post by "enfoldedblue". As a result, I, as a previously normal 'health wise' person, am motivated to add the following ...

(Important - I am only stating here the facts of what happened to me, and I make no solid judgements as to whether or not one thing led to another ... this is just what happened) ...

Around 7-8 years ago I tried MMS on a couple of occasions, each a month or so long, during which time I followed the advised protocol. I had nothing very serious wrong with me at the time, but I did want to see if it would help with the chronic aphthous ulcers (mouth ulcers) that I had had off and on since my teenage years. It did not help, and I really did not feel any benefit at the time; a bit the opposite, in fact, which I did put down to the introduction of MMS into my body. Since then, that bottle of MMS has lived at the back of a cupboard in the kitchen.

For about the past 5 years or so I've had bladder troubles; the bottom line being that since early 2015 till now, I've had to use catheters ever time I go for a whiz. The prognosis is that I'll have to continue using them, till I don't need to pee any more.

In September 2015 I completed one of those bowel screening tests, where you send a stool sample back (to the NHS here in the UK) to get tested. They found blood, so, I had to go for a colonoscopy examination, which resulted in a diagnosis of bowel cancer. I was surprised, as I have always looked after my diet and kept myself reasonably fit and healthy so, in addition to thinking this was odd, I felt doubly puzzled due to the fact that there is absolutely no history of cancer whatsoever in our family. Okay, so, accepting that I had been the unlucky draw'er of a short straw, in December of 2015 I went through a right hemicolectomy(sp) operation to remove a large chunk of my bowel; that being an event which also brought on for me a complete loss of balance and all-over body pains, especially in muscles and joints; these being conditions I still suffer from and which currently are the most difficult things I have to cope with. The operation itself was easy enough, but about a week after I was allowed home, my bowel refused to work (Ileus) and I ended back in hospital for another three weeks; two of which were on crushed ice only. Further, the effects on me from the Chemo after this operation were completely awful, so, I had to stop it while not quite half way through the course.

In June 2016 I experienced the most terrible pain in my upper abdomen, the severity of which made me completely immobile. There is a story here of how for 5 days this condition was present without being properly diagnosed, but to cut a long story short, my bowel had ruptured and my abdomen was full of 'you know what'. I had an emergency operation to get cleaned out and have some repairs and modifications done; that operating table experience was the start of a 44 day hospital stay, where the conditions I was diagnosed with were, peritonitis, septicaemia, and diverticulitis: I was told by the surgeon that I almost didn't make it. The results of this operation were that ... I lost 20 kg and had to go through a particularly bad 4 month recovery period; elements of which still remain for me to cope with. And also, on the operating table, I had been fitted with a stoma bag; a fixture which I still have and which I have been told will probably remain with me till I eventually turn up my toes.

I am now on friendly terms with the staff in the local hospital's scanning department; in fact, I believe I'm on their Christmas card list (this is a reflection of the number of x-rays and scans of different types that I've had to go through, these many past months). From the results of one particular scan in January (a PET scan), I was told I had "something suspicious" in the lower lobe area of my left lung; this again turned out to be cancer, and I was also told that it had spread to there from the original cancer in my bowel. Subsequently, in July, I went through a keyhole surgery procedure to remove that cancerous growth, after which the recovery period was easier on me than what I had experienced with the ruptured bowel event, but it still knocked me down a few pegs. I have since regained a level of mobility and personal comfort, but I am still pretty much confined to home, due to my loss of balance; I just cannot go out on my own and need someone to accompany me if I do travel.

I have just this week been told that once more I have blood in my stool, so, I guess the bowel cancer might be making its presence known again.

Why am I telling all of you about this? ... well, as I said at the beginning, I am only relating the facts of what has happened to me over recent years, and I make no judgements one way or the other about the involvement or non-involvement of MMS. I do however think that the possession of all potentially associated information when considering a serious subject, can be critical to one's decision-making process as to how to proceed. For me, with hand on heart, I cannot identify anything other than exposing myself to MMS for those short periods, that I could classify as an intake to my body of an abnormal substance. I am not blaming MMS, but I cannot help but have a small suspiscion.

By laying this out in one short story, I may still be judged as inappropriately associating my misfortunes with my consumption of MMS; this is a valid view to take, but it is one that I have not intended that any of you should take. Please therefore consider what I have written here as worth considering, or not worth considering ... the decision on that is your own.

panpravda
    Thank you for sharing. I wish you well on your healing journey. The human system is so complex. Some peoples' systems are much more sensitive than others. I too am a sensitive and have to be very careful what I put into my body. I think it is important that we trust our intuition when it comes to our own personal health. I know many feel good with MMS and feel that it promotes their health....and I don't doubt that for some it may be helpful.....but I don't believe there is a one size fits all in terms of personal health. My intuition gives me a powerful NO when it comes to this product...and from your sharing it sounds like you're intuition is giving you a clear impression as well. I think the more we learn to listen to our bodies and honour our intuition the better off we will be.

Sending some love your way!!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bubu (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), panpravda (29th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2017), spade (17th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

MMS is alright, Jim Humble and Bill Ryan have probably saved 100,000s of lives by taking the brave step to release it. BUT, it is like calling in the SAS to clean your house. They will get the job done, but at what cost? MMS can tax the kidneys, especially in its unconverted form. It can also push out Iodine from the cells. You may get some short term healing, or even years of it, but eventually you may develop a hidden iodine deficiency. If they're removing posts in the MMS forums, as enfoldedblue says, that is really bad.

I'd try Iodine, Kerosene, Turpentine and Vit C before I tried MMS. I also think a gentler approach to detox is better. 1-2 drops a day is best.

It was released in 2007, when Iodine and friends were not well knowm, so the decision to let people know about MMS was definitely a good one. But now, we can take a more balanced approach.

Povidone iodine saved my life in 2014, I think it's better than MMS. Lugols, SSKI + Detoxadine are better, but anyone sick could try Povidone from the store. As long as your kidneys are OK, a few drops of Povidone in water can work miracles. You can then use that while you order a better brand of iodine online.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bubu (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), spade (17th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

MMS is a chemical if there is in the body something that MMS can react, bad bacteria or bad cells then it reacts to it making it neutral however if you are generally a healthy person and there is not enough baddies in your system the MMS will linger on inside you waiting for the right situation to destroy your body. Thats only my theory based on what I have heard from everyone. There is no doubt that it helps a lot of people (most people nowadays have health issues) and also cause injuries to some. My take is use only under extreme circumstances.

Thank you all for sharing your experience.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

enfoldedblue (25th September 2017), Hazelfern (24th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), panpravda (29th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I've been using MMS for 8 years now. I use it to get rid of bacteria, fungus etc.. It works well for me, never had an issue with it.
    I've helped people with cancer, arthritis, candida and many more diseases. Yes, it's not for everybody but it does help.
    Breathe in the air

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Bubu (24th September 2017), enfoldedblue (25th September 2017), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2017), syrwong (24th September 2017), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too got rather irritated on the Genesis forum, everytime anyone asked a question about MMS usage they would get bombarded with "buy Jim's latest book" messages ! Thing is I had already bought his books and his written word is at times quite confusing, I got the impression that forum had a very high membership churn rate. I respect and admire the guy highly but his writing often does him a disservice.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLeeker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Advise please, this looks as though it may possibly be the right thing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifesystems.../dp/B002IDTEB8

Though in the Q&A -

Question: does this contain sodium dichloroisocyanurate ?
    Answer: Hi John, bottle 1 contains Sodium Chlorite 2.9% (Active Chlorine Dioxide Precursor) . Bottle 2 contains Ortho Phosphoric Acid 5%, Hydrochloric Acid 4%.

2.9%? I thought I read elsewhere it was 28% - and of course the acid is not citric or vinegar but you could easily swap that out.

What do people think that have used MMS in the past please.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Iloveyou (22nd February 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

. . if you are generally a healthy person and there is not enough baddies in your system the MMS will linger on inside you waiting for the right situation to destroy your body. Thats only my theory based on what I have heard from everyone.
    Hi Bubu, as you tell that’s based on hearsay, though it‘s an error.

MMS = sodium chlorite activated by an acid produces chlorine dioxide gas. It is the chlorine dioxide gas that kills the pathogens and it lasts only 1-2 hours in the body, then it deteriorates into table salt. It is extremely volatile.

That’s why for prophylaxis or cleansing we take 3 doses (6-15 activated drops) over a period of 12 hours, that means 3 ‚attacks’ on the germs. When we catch a heavy cold, we take 8 doses (3 drops) over a period of 8 hours. In that case the chlorine dioxide gas remains in the body (resp. is renewed every hour) over 8-10 hours and works more effectivily, without giving the germs a break (as it happens with the 3 doses protocol).

For other, more serious diseases different protocols are needed. Being seriously ill I would not experiment with it without the advice of a knowledgable practitioner/healer.

I found a comprehensive summary of how it works here, again:

http://sacredvalleytribe.com/article.../mms-protocol/

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    2.9%? I thought I read elsewhere it was 28% - and of course the acid is not citric or vinegar but you could easily swap that out.
    Ewan, 2,9% must be a typo. I had products with 22,4% and with 25%. But 28 /29% should be okay, too imo. Once the principle is understood, that wouldn‘t make a difference. Yes, various kinds of acid can be used, but each kind of acid require their own dosage and reaction time when mixing with the sodium chlorite. That often causes confusion. It should be stated explicitly by the distributer.

Lately I‘ve researched a lot about portable water filters/purifiers and I‘ve found out that there are already some water purifying products (for hikes, travels) based on chlorine dioxide instead of the (questionable) chlorine. It seems the market is catching up with Jim Humble.

Life Systems seems to be a home/sports/outdoor supplier and it does not arouse any mistrust, sounds okay. I personally would rather look for an (alternative) health products supplier, but that‘s just personal preference. I too, noticed that so many websites/forums talk about MMS and the discussion is often very confusing and misleading. Best stick to the basics: Jim Humble‘s books or maybe Andreas Kalcker.

PS:

The price - £9.80/€11 for 30 ml - seems to be okay, too, although prices vary greatly.

I‘ve paid 15€ for 30ml, 17€ for 100ml, 34€ for 125ml and 50€ for 4x100 ml.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 22nd February 2018 at 09:50.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Ewan (22nd February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd February 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

A quote from the book. I wish he can explain why this is so and not just put it like this. Maybe it has to do with the diet. Harmful organism eat humans while friendly organism eat human waste

"Amazing as it might seem, when used correctly,
    the immune system can use this killer to attack only those germs,
    bacteria, and viruses that are harmful to the body. It does not affect
    the friendly bacteria in the body or any healthy cells".
    . . rather specific, but interesting to read:

Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound that consists of one chlorine ion bound to two ions of oxygen. A powerful oxidizing agent, it is the most abundant dissolved ion in ocean water and readily combines with nearly every other element. Oxidizing agents are chemical compounds that readily accept electrons from “electron donors.” They gain electrons via chemical reaction. This is important because relative to chlorine dioxide, all pathogens are electron donors.

Chlorine dioxide is extremely volatile. Chlorine dioxide’s extreme volatility prevents pathogens from developing a resistance. Mainly because when they “clash,” the pathogens no longer exist. Yet, healthy cells and beneficial bacteria are unaffected. When a chlorine dioxide ion contacts a harmful pathogen, it instantly rips up to five electrons from the pathogen, in what can be likened to a microscopic explosion . . . harmless to us, but terminal for pathogens.

Throughout the body, anywhere chlorine dioxide ions — transported via red blood cells — come into contact with pathogens, the pathogens give up their electrons and cease to exist. The chlorine dioxide-armed cells only “detonate” on contact with pathogens, which include harmful bacteria, viruses, toxins, heavy metals, and parasites. All of these will have pH values that are out of the body’s range of good health. They will also have a positive ionic charge. The chlorine dioxide-equipped cells do not oxidize beneficial bacteria, or healthy cells, as their pH levels are 7 or above, and hold a negative ion charge.

Chlorine dioxide ions will oxidize — meaning vaporize — diseased cells . . . anything that is acidic with a positive ion charge. If the chlorine dioxide ions encounter no pathogens or other poisons, it deteriorates into table salt and in some instances, hypochlorous acid, which the body can also use.

source: http://sacredvalleytribe.com/article.../mms-protocol/ (author?)

Maybe a physicist/chemist among the members could confirm whether such a process is correct or not?
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 25th February 2018 at 18:16.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Ewan (22nd February 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

For people truly interested in this topic I want to advise you to take care.

There are sports/outdoor suppliers who provide an excellent water purification method (for extended hikes or travels, esp in countries/regions where the water is contaminated with viruses) based on chlorine dioxide. It is much more preferable than the usual iodine/chlorine based products.

Aquamira for example contains 2.0% (!) chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is more effective with less health risks, odor, and taste than iodine/chlorine. Another product - MSR Sweetwater Purifier System - contains 3.5% sodium hypochlorite (chlorine based). For laymen it‘s important not to mix up sodium chlorite with sodium hypochlorite.

The above mentioned Life Systems product
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    2.9%? I thought I read elsewhere it was 28%
    allegedly contains Sodium Chlorite 2.9% (Active Chlorine Dioxide Precursor). This might be due to a different preparation method. I don‘t know.

What I do know is that the provided product informations of different brands are not very clear, rather confusing and misleading. I‘m not at all convinced that this is not on purpose, although chlorine dioxide is a great water purification method and meanwhile it seems to be well marketed and popular.

Add:
    The term sodium chlorite which would in an online search easily lead to MMS products/Jim Humble is not used in product descriptions (as far as I found out). Or they spell it incorrectly on their own technical data sheet (sodium chloride ! which is simple table salt). Are they (Katadyn = world leader in water purifying products) that sloppy and stupid? Or are they on a confusion mission?

Are the water purifying products and the original MMS products really identical and interchangeable? Would be interesting to know which intentions are behind the different suppliers’/distributors’ marketing strategies.

Add:
    Outdoor- and sports suppliers sell water purification drops (and tablets) based on chlorine dioxide (MMS principle). Their description says: active ingredient chlorine dioxide 2%, 2.9%, 6.4%.
    MMS contains originally sodium chlorite 28% (which activated by an acid then produces chlorine dioxide). I had good results with 22,4% and 25%, too (all from alternative health stores).
    This could be a hint.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210877
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 9th March 2018 at 20:09.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Ewan (25th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Facts Sheet MMS

About 22 years ago, one of our associates was involved in an environmental battle that was SUCCESSFULLY executed and WON through the use of a simple, but extremely well-written and referenced FACTS SHEET. It is estimated that about a million copies of this facts sheet were distributed throughout a major metropolitan city over a few weeks, and resulted in a public outcry that forced change ... Needless to say, once accurate and concise information was at hand, it was easy for the general public to understand the issue and make up their own mind either way ..... We have produced a modern day “MMS FACTS SHEET” that we believe is accurate, concise and easy to read.“

http://www.factssheetproject.com/wp-...FactsSheet.pdf

Science of MMS

https://cdautism.org/protocol-files/27-science-of-mms

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Charles Harris (28th February 2018), Ewan (28th February 2018), StandingWave (28th February 2018), syrwong (28th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2