+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bases Project | Ireland Awakens: is Miles Johnston's YouTube channel under attack?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Default Bases Project | Ireland Awakens: is Miles Johnston's YouTube channel under attack?

Here's an interesting thing: I was enjoying watching Miles Johnston's Bases: Ireland Awakens youtube coverage yesterday. Two films were posted. One was a full 6 hour presentation of speakers and the other a shorter 4 hour presentation from different days of the conference.

Both videos now unavailable.

Another video appears to have had the sound horrendously scrambled or interfered with:

Granted, in the first two instances Miles may have chosen to take them down and repost later after editing. But, given the sensitivity of the material and the tip-toe of censorship now gaining momentum, one wonders whether Google has flexed its muscles here.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Billy (24th September 2017), BMJ (28th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2017), findingneo (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Jayke (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (23rd September 2017), Kristin (24th September 2017), Magnus (26th September 2017), Noelle (24th September 2017), PathWalker (26th September 2017), pueblo (23rd September 2017), Spiral (26th September 2017), Star Tsar (26th September 2017), toppy (23rd September 2017), Vangelo (24th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Bases Project | Ireland Awakens: is Miles Johnston's YouTube channel under attack?

I don't know about Miles himself being under attack, But what is evident is that those in his orbit tend to get hurt a fact which I find strange...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Kristin (24th September 2017), Noelle (24th September 2017), Verdilac (24th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Bases Project | Ireland Awakens: is Miles Johnston's YouTube channel under attack?

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I don't know about Miles himself being under attack, But what is evident is that those in his orbit tend to get hurt a fact which I find strange...
    At this point I would want to make clear that the inference in the original post ought to be that his channel, not himself per se, was being targeted; I wouldn't want the conversation, if there is to be one at all, going down the personal attack route. Suffice to say that a great many persons who have gravitated towards him have already been hurt and he may through well intentioned means have tried to help but may not always have succeeded. That should not cast him in a negative light and blight what he does offer, which is usually extraordinarily interesting data to follow through on. We have all probably at some time in our lives have been guilty of erring where we have been well intentioned, and the results not always helpful, or good.

Having met him and spoken to him, as have other friends, I can assure you that he is genuinely concerned. I have come across some unflattering commentary on him on the internet but then again there has also been unflattering and either outrightly, or unwittingly ill-informed slanderous material posted on others in the alternative (sic) environment, and much of it totally unjustified or downright deceitful.

Again, and I state this kindly, personal dissection of him is absolutely not the point of the post and I absolutely do not want to veer off course here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Kristin (24th September 2017), Star Tsar (24th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Default Re: Bases Project | Ireland Awakens: is Miles Johnston's YouTube channel under attack?

My above post is an observation not a "personal attack" please forgive my mis-understanding of OP.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Kristin (24th September 2017), Tintin (30th September 2017), Verdilac (24th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My above post is an observation not a "personal attack" please forgive my mis-understanding of OP.

No problem ST And thank you.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Kristin (24th September 2017), Star Tsar (24th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

You are both so lovely! THANK YOU!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Star Tsar (24th September 2017), Tintin (24th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    You are both so lovely! THANK YOU!
    And so are you for saying so

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Kristin (26th September 2017), Star Tsar (25th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Yes, I see what you are saying by scrambled. Totally bizarre sound and very sensitive topic. Down the right alley for technical interference.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Kristin (26th September 2017), Tintin (26th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Recorded whilst @ the conference...

Project Camelot

Dr. Eamonn Ansbro | Quantum Superluminal Communications

Published 26th September 2017

Kerry interviews Dr. Eamonn Ansbro at the Ireland Awakens conference in Dublin about a new technology he is using to contact off-world civilizations "quantum mechanics".

Short Bio

Dr. Eamonn Ansbro has a Masters degree in Astronomy from University of Western Sydney, Australia, and an MPhil and PhD (ABD) degree in Astronomy from the Planetary Space Science Research Institute at Open University (UK).

He is director of Kingsland Observatory, one of 5 Observatory research centres in astronomy in Ireland. His main involvement for some years has been in Solar System studies and Instrumentation.

In recent years he has been involved in SETI . He founded SETI Kingsland which has been pioneering a fundamental new approach within SETI.

This new SETI approach has resulted in breakthrough technology for applying it to communications with extraterrestrial civilizations.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), findingneo (28th September 2017), fourty-two (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Seems fairly normal for Miles tbh.

He is always putting up vids he then removes only to later re-upload better versions, as for the weird sound problems, that seems to happen a lot too, esp on his skype stuff.

Whether it's something mundane or something more paranormal is a good question, it's probably fair to ask how much of it happens because he believes it will happen ?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), Tintin (26th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Star Tsar, I have not watched your video yet, but the line you wrote,

"This new SETI approach has resulted in breakthrough technology for applying it to communications with extraterrestrial civilizations."

looks well worth a thread, just for the video on it's own.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Star Tsar (28th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread