+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I also mentioned - here - that the Gypsy/Tzigan designed tests to run on kids to detect if they were tribe chief / leader material or to never let them anywhere near a position of power.
    Yes, there are now well established tests for all three conditions; not sure how effective they are at this time. They don't seem to effectively keep these groups from causing damage in any case although therapy can help those that want help. And given the groups that control our world, I expect they feel quite comfortable with them and it's all part of the plan.

It's my understanding that psychopaths are born with the condition, the other two are due to their environment as children. I know several people that have one of these three conditions, which took a while to recognize as they are all quite charming and skilled manipulators. One murdered one of my best friends, he's in prison now. It took that to bring it to the forefront of my awareness.

I would not want anyone harmed but would like to see that we all learn to recognize and be aware. And contain such people before they can harm others when possible. Given a slightly more perfect world we would all act towards minimizing this problem rather than waiting for the 'authorities' to deal with it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), Hervé (2nd October 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by KansasGirl (here)
    This question is for Daozen:

Have you ever been in a relationship with a narcissist? A lover, or friend, family member?
    Yes plenty... As narcissists are about 30% of the population they are everywhere. We all have those traits to a cerain extent. Those that think they don't are the most dangerous. I don't understand why exposing the evils of Corey Goode's narcissism is prioritized above the millions of other narcs out there. There are now dozens of threads on this guy, which I think is overkill. But each to their own.

The good side is that Corey has flushed the UFOlogy field, by causing several people to show their true colors.
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd October 2017 at 07:09.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Basho (21st October 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd October 2017), justalight (5th October 2017), wondering (22nd October 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,147 times in 8,308 posts

The very first 2 minute and 12 seconds of the video in the OP make perfect sense to me. I agree completely with what he said in that opening statement. There is no real truth to be found in the cerebral domain. { my own way of saying it }

Then he launches himself off into a whole splurge from his cerebral domain and corrupts the profound simplicity he opened with.

A particulary potent trouble maker.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Jayke (13th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I was just wondering WB, what are your thoughts about "Cobra", "Stillness In The Storm" and "Prepare For Change", if you have heard of them. They have rather a large and growing following. Corey Goode has joined forces with them it seems. (Remember, swear words are not adjectives. Oh, no, actually, they can be. Sorry, go ahead W.B.)

8. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    [...]
    Yes, there are now well established tests for all three conditions; not sure how effective they are at this time. They don't seem to effectively keep these groups from causing damage in any case although therapy can help those that want help. And given the groups that control our world, I expect they feel quite comfortable with them and it's all part of the plan.
    [...]
    Indeed!

It seems like those tests - as with any double edged sword - are used to RECRUIT personalities with such traits to be CEO, police officers, judges, mercenaries, hit(wo)men, spies, etc...
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st October 2017 at 13:23.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017)

10. Link to Post #66
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes Herve, was married to a narcissist and he made an excellent CEO.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Hervé (21st October 2017)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by latte (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    Indeed!

It seems like those tests - as with any double edged sword - are used to RECRUIT personalities with such traits to be CEO, police officers, judges, mercenaries, hit(wo)men, spies, etc...
    Absolutely Hervé, once, a student of mine who was just getting out of jail for murder told me that before being arrested and committing the murder, he had passed tests for the army and he was recruited to become a sniper. Why, because the tests showed that he could go after killing people and have a good night sleep, undisturbed. Then he was tested in jail when arrested and showed up as psychopath. He wanted to tell more but I begged him not to.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (21st October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Franny (22nd October 2017), Hervé (21st October 2017)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I was just wondering WB, what are your thoughts about "Cobra", "Stillness In The Storm" and "Prepare For Change", if you have heard of them. They have rather a large and growing following. Corey Goode has joined forces with them it seems. (Remember, swear words are not adjectives. Oh, no, actually, they can be. Sorry, go ahead W.B.)
    Am I the 'WB' you're asking?

If so, here's what I think about it: New Age propaganda. Buzzwords galore. This stuff has been around for years, it gets dressed up a little differently every decade, and a bunch of newbs fall for it. I don't think much of it. Now you'll see people paint me as someone who isn't enlightened or 'doesn't get it' or whose judgment blah blah blah blah...When you're dealing with the same dynamic as religion, you can't win with True Believers.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Basho (21st October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Callista (22nd October 2017), findingneo (22nd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Satori (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st October 2017)

16. Link to Post #69
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, that is you W.B. I am referring to. Thanks for the reply.

I agree with Daozen in pretty much everything he says. I did not stay long in the other Corey thread as it was never ending and a bit like a shark feeding frenzy.
    I understand those folk who say this thread highlights folk who are not worth the attention. Agreed.
    I appreciate Gemma13 bringing this friend of Corey's to light, as people who vibrate at a particular frequency, tend to spend a lot of time in each others frequency,in close proximity.
    And I agree with and appreciate what Walter Bosley does as well.
    I do also think that walking away and ignoring it is a mistake.

On the surface, the signs can be obvious for folk like yourself, and those that have had their fingers burned, the folk that have always been skeptics of most things, the folk who know when not to get caught up in energy dramas and go grow veg, and others who have been watching for a good while and thought something was amiss.

So, next question W.B, apart from surface indications, such as behavior, language, themes used, etc, etc, do you ever look at it from a point of view of how the dark side, like Gemma13 is talking about it? She is looking at not just that this friend of CG is having serious mental health issues, but that there is a negative sentient controlling element to it. Do you have a profile for example, for what to look out for, in folk who you suspect are under the control of an unseen entity, or are willingly in support of an unseen entity? Such as a planned scenario, coordinated by unseen forces that include many? Or, do you think that it is just silly folk that suggest that, or, do you just not go there?

Thanks.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd October 2017 at 01:06.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Daozen (24th October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I think any time you're dealing with certain things, you're opening yourself up to forces and influences beyond your control -- paranormal and simply human. Basically, whenever someone is telling me to accept statements and claims on faith and trust, I'm suspicious. I do not tell my weird stories because I neither want to get into a debate with someone who hasn't experienced such things nor do I want people to just accept what I say without any kind of evidence. I am also of the mind that our experiences are intended to be personal, so when I see someone using said experiences -- which MIGHT be real -- to capitalize upon, this is a red flag for me. Yes I am saying something that goes against the 'industry' that has grown out of the paranormal community. I do not think people are given experiences so they can capitalize upon them. My experience has been that withdrawing from public discourse about these personal experiences has the benefit of them happening more often. This is why I hold my position -- and I know others feel differently. To each his own. However, I've said elsewhere that no one can ever be your proxy for ANY paranormal/ET/ etc experience. You will never grasp fully via someone else's experience. I know it's a lot of fun to get together with a bunch of like-minded people and hear their stories and get a warm fuzzy, but this serves nothing except some people's need for feeling connected. So when someone comes along and wants to lead a group with their stories and tell you they are a special messenger -- do NOT give them another minute of your time nor a penny of your money. None of us need a messenger.

As far as something otherworldly controlling someone, I am convinced that can and has happened. So, again, reject these Screw Age 'pop stars' who are telling you that they are a go between for an entity or 'extraterrestrial' being. It has NEVER proven true and often ends up in a scam or worse.

I know this is going to be very unpopular here with some folks, but you asked me. And I am not some newb with this stuff.

Yes, that is you W.B. I am referring to. Thanks for the reply.

I agree with Daozen in pretty much everything he says. I did not stay long in the other Corey thread as it was never ending and a bit like a shark feeding frenzy.
    I understand those folk who say this thread highlights folk who are not worth the attention. Agreed.
    I appreciate Gemma13 bringing this friend of Corey's to light, as people who vibrate at a particular frequency, tend to spend a lot of time in each others frequency,in close proximity.
    And I agree with and appreciate what Walter Bosley does as well.
    I do also think that walking away and ignoring it is a mistake.

On the surface, the signs can be obvious for folk like yourself, and those that have had their fingers burned, the folk that have always been skeptics of most things, the folk who know when not to get caught up in energy dramas and go grow veg, and others who have been watching for a good while and thought something was amiss.

So, next question W.B, apart from surface indications, such as behavior, language, themes used, etc, etc, do you ever look at it from a point of view of how the dark side, like Gemma13 is talking about it? She is looking at not just that this friend of CG is having serious mental health issues, but that there is a negative sentient controlling element to it. Do you have a profile for example, for what to look out for, in folk who you suspect are under the control of an unseen entity, or are willingly in support of an unseen entity? Such as a planned scenario, coordinated by unseen forces that include many? Or, do you think that it is just silly folk that suggest that, or, do you just not go there?

Thanks.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 22nd October 2017 at 03:30.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Callista (22nd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), gord (23rd October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd October 2017), Mike (22nd October 2017), norman (22nd October 2017), wondering (22nd October 2017)

20. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks for the comprehensive response W. B. Much appreciated. I was kind of meaning something else, but I agree with what you say, and already think that. I think you are assuming I am a fan of said person so you have comprehended it accordingly. Not so. But thanks for your time. The fact that you have not recognized the question I am asking, tells me that, no, you have not considered it in the context I was talking about. That answers my question anyway. Thanks.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd October 2017 at 10:07.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Enjoyed your answer, Walter! How true that one can not really comprehend another's experiences. I look at the entire thing as the newest "religion" to be accepted by "faith"! Where have we heard that before?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), mojo (27th October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

24. Link to Post #73
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, great reply Foxie Loxie from WB, it just wasn't what I was asking.

Felt like Luke there for a bit in the scene "We're not the droids you're looking for".
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd October 2017 at 12:46.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

When I first read your reply to my answer, my impression is that it's a tad insulting or condescending at the least. Was that your intention?

Because I answered your question sufficiently.

Thanks for the comprehensive response W. B. Much appreciated. I was kind of meaning something else, but I agree with what you say, and already think that. I think you are assuming I am a fan of said person so you have comprehended it accordingly. Not so. But thanks for your time. The fact that you have not recognized the question I am asking, tells me that, no, you have not considered it in the context I was talking about. That answers my question anyway. Thanks.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 22nd October 2017 at 21:25.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #75
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I apologize Walter, if you are feeling insulted by what I have said. That was not the intention. I was a little insulted too when I first read your response to my question, that may have shown in my response. You had assumed I was a gullible person and would become a "True Believers" groupie if I had not already. At least that is the way it sounded. You have a "True Believers' bucket, and those who disagree with you, gets chucked in there it seems. I ask lots of questions, from all sides, and along with my own experiences, make up as clear a picture as I can, subject to more information, subject to change. I certainly would like certain things to be true (not his story), but even then, I keep asking questions and I have a nagging feeling when I think it is not. I don't lock myself into a way of thinking.

I think perhaps I was asking an uncommon question, that may have appeared to most, to be from, or would potentially end up in, "The True Believers" bucket. Like the Vegas shootings, I was not talking about the one shooter here, I am asking how you would see the bigger picture. But I am sorry I asked. Seems like we are getting our wires crossed. It does not matter anyway. We can leave it at that. Just know I am sorry for insulting you. Thanks Walter.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd October 2017 at 22:15.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Crossed wires, that's all! findingneo....you sound like me when I first came upon the Camelot Videos a few years back! Because of my health I HAD the hours to sit & take it all in! It was marvelous trying to learn things as Bill & Kerry were on their own Journey of Discovery. I think listening to all their early years videos gave me a good basis to work from & helped me build up some "discernment" as well. We each are at a different point in our own personal journey & it is exciting to be able to exchange ideas with some pretty intelligent people here on Avalon; one of whom is YOU!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (24th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), findingneo (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Neo: Actually, I wasn't linking you to the True Believers whom I was referring to. I was speaking in general terms. And I think I've said in my videos and books and elsewhere that I am convinced of strange phenomena etc etc. When people use the term 'True Believer', it means the people who have given their blind faith to a person or a particular thing. Blind faith. Not believing/thinking something's real or an individual is legit based on experience or serious consideration. That's a different thing. True Believerism is what, for example, the CG/DW hardcore followers do in spite of reasons not to. I don't think of you as one of those.

And, no, I don't cast people into a bucket simply because they disagree with me. BS is BS and I call that out. I know lots of people who disagree with me but their reasons are not BS. For example: I think there are human beings exactly like us who have originated and developed on other planets. My associates and others who disagree with me don't get labeled and tossed into a bucket for disagreeing and citing the argument that unless a human is born here, my position isn't possibly true. We simply disagree. And we're probably more thick-skinned, yes. I think you may be drawing the wrong conclusion based upon my straight-talk manner of expression where some stuff is concerned.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), findingneo (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), mojo (27th October 2017), norman (24th October 2017), Sequoia (23rd October 2017)

33. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok, thanks Walter. Understood.

You mention above Walter that,

"I think there are human beings exactly like us who have originated and developed on other planets."

I would be very interested if you can say a little about that here. I have wondered that too. Thought it was probable. The human form seems to be a vehicle that is endemic to the 3D reality (perhaps due to it largely developing via evolution in the 3D) as compared to other more manufactured vehicles. Do you think that humans actually evolved from scratch on earth or do you think humans scattered across the universe due to a Reptilian invasion a long time ago of what might be called Home Planets? Eventually reuniting to form, The Galactic Federation? I also wonder if there are not humans that are not endemic to here wandering about, but hiding from the average earth human that fact for some reason?

What do you think Walter? What happened to make you think it possible in the first place?

Thanks,
    FN.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Walter, I will check in for your great conversations, even when I am not here. Your responses are appreciated. Love reading everyones comments too.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Well, first, I do not believe we are the product of a 'spontaneous' evolution as taught in schools. We are a created, engineered species. BUT even if one cannot embrace that, I see no reason why the human species as we are still can't be the naturally designated interface form, within evolutionary dogma. We could go on and on endlessly with questions on this idea, of course.

I've long suspected that there was a human invasion here. That led me to conclude, upon further rumination and study, that there are some human races who are of this planet and others which came from another planet. Please note that nowhere in this did I even imply any superiority on anyone's part (except perhaps technologically at a given time). In fact, I'm convinced this is a dirty little secret known in some circles and organizations, that some of us are descendants of humans who came here from elsewhere. Not an idea I started, simply one I suspect is true. I don't fall into the childish hoo-ha about morality of a species measured by its advanced technology, an idea which is a LOAD OF CRAP started by the Screw Agers desperate to sell their 'space angel' dogma. (God, how I despise that utter foolishness). I think these other humans/ETs whatever are a moral grab-bag just like we are, whether they're capable of intergalactic travel or not and I'd love to see the end of this 'They mastered space travel therefore they love peace' nonsense. Because that kind of thinking makes it easier for a not-so-lovey dovey alien civilization to invade and conquer. But I digress.

Yes, it makes perfect sense that there are off-planet humans moving among us. If they're exactly like us, it's easy. They might even be attempting to get closer to descendants of their own civilization who came here long ago. (Now watch this become the next claim by some Screw Age jackoff looking for attention on Gaia and C2C...) There are some who think that the real purpose of the human genome project is to find and identify those among us with the blood/genetics of the off-worlders.

I'm presently pretty convinced of all this, so I don't debate it. It's more important to push humanity here farther and farther into the stars. Nesting is not everyone's nature and certainly not in humankind's best interests.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), findingneo (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), gaiagirl (24th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th December 2017), muxfolder (25th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast