Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

1. Link to Post #41
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)

I think the answer is a question. How do you know those folks are not also doing other things like you just suggested?
    I can only go by what I see on Project Avalon. I have no idea what people are doing outside their writing here. I see hours and hours of time dedicated to debunking Corey Goode, and near zero time spent on other endeavours. From here it looks a little parochial and unbalanced. Like spending millions of dollars rescuing a cat during an Earthquake, when that money could have been better spent rescuing 100 humans.

I'm just suggesting people use some detachment and discernment.

Sociopaths are about 30% of the population. We can't beat them all. There comes a point where one is spending all day fighting shadows and demons. I decided to withdraw from the battle and focus on creating positive space. You can spend all day exposing the evil that is Monsanto, for example... but at some point, it would be wise to dig a vegetable garden. Likewise, we know big pharma is evil... but it helps to get on and build our own health networks. I don't want to spend my entire existence in this era embroiled in a pitched battle with a tar baby.

But each to their own, its a free will universe.
    Last edited by Daozen; 27th September 2017 at 23:07.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

anandacate (30th September 2017), Bruno (28th September 2017), DeDukshyn (28th September 2017), findingneo (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2017), Franny (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), Kristin (29th September 2017), Matthew (27th September 2017), meeradas (28th September 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2017), wondering (28th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

to ALL (especially Praxis, Mike, Feritciva, Dedukshyn and Daozen)

I have thought a great deal about all these posts...

Only history will tell if I actually changed my heart, but by posting the following, you can hold me to it or throw it back in my face.

I have experienced a shift in my core being which should manifest in ways I appear far less obsessed and distracted by these clowns. Again, we shall see.

I also add that I agree a bit more now with Praxis that it would be wiser not to raise other's attention about these clowns.

I also agree that it would be more beneficial to others that the time and energy I have spent focused on these clowns was put towards something clearly, directly beneficial... that can only help the world (even if only a teenie tiny bit) be a better place for all.

We shall see if this holds. Sammy
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (30th September 2017), Callista (29th September 2017), Daozen (28th September 2017), DeDukshyn (29th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), Kristin (29th September 2017), Mike (29th September 2017), Wind (29th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Some of us who have spoken out about them are directly involved in the field which they have hijacked and steered into an errant direction. We said in the beginning of our commentaries that there was something more cultish going on than was being admitted by them. When things like Massaro's vids are pointed out, it is to back up what we have said. For my part, I said a couple videos back and elsewhere that I choose not to make all my commentary about them specifically, but ignoring them for two years led us to where we're at with these guys today. The time has come to be vocal and remain vocal. I would agree that people should stop making it a full time occupation to bash these carnival players.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 29th September 2017 at 01:36. Reason: Grammar

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

anandacate (30th September 2017), BMJ (29th September 2017), Callista (29th September 2017), Chester (28th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2017), findingneo (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Hervé (28th September 2017), Jayke (28th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (29th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), KansasGirl (30th September 2017), Kristin (29th September 2017), Nasu (29th September 2017), norman (28th September 2017), UfonautRadio (28th September 2017), Wind (29th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Some of us who have spoken out about them are directly involved in the field which they have hijacked and steered into an errant direction. We said in the beginning of our commentaries that there was something more cultish going on than was being admitted by them. When things like Massaro's vids are pointed, it is to back up what we have said. For my part, I said a couple videos back and elsewhere that I choose not to make all my commentary about them specifically, but ignoring them for two years led us to where we're at with these guys today. The time has come to be vocal and remain vocal. I would agree that people should stop making it a full time occupation to bash these carnival players.
    I agree with this fully. You have invested a great deal, too, Walter, in all your research and contributions to the real SSP research community. I, personally, believe you have the right to stand up against the usurpation of the legitimate research community. I agree fully with "something more cultish going on."

I also agree the association of Massero and Goode (and the rest) bolster this claim and thus bolster concern. You also make a very good point about "ignoring them for two years led us to where we're at with these guys today."

I think you make a very good argument with regards to being and remaining vocal.

Thanks for the last point... "a full time occupation" to bash these clowns... perhaps what I may end up doing is weighing in from time to time... less than before, yet certainly not ignore it. I get it better now... a little balance may be called for.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Callista (29th September 2017), Daozen (29th September 2017), DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Franny (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), KansasGirl (30th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I like to focus 80/20 on creating positive space, and 20 percent on clearing negativitiy. Its like cleaning a kitchen + cutting board. The guy who doesn't ever clean his kitchen will end up sick from bacteria buildup. But the guy who obsesses about germs will make himself sick with worry, and never get anything done. So I focus 20 percent on clearing negativity away, and 80% on creating positive space. In this example, creating positive space may be starting more threads on Avalon about honest and balanced UFOlogy commentators. This gives young people who are waking up something positive to coalsece around.

I just do not think this guiy Bencio Maracroni is the extant threat to Western civilizations other posters here seem to think he is. AFAC, he's just a dude on the internet blogging about his, like, spiritual experiences. I listened to ten seconds and it was alright.

So why the commotion? Its not like he's Hank Scorpio.

If he raises a guerrilla army and takes over the eastern seaboard, à la Cobra Commander/G.I. Joe... then I might start to worry. Until he shows himself capable of that, I'm going to get on with creating positive space, and occasionally helping out the debunkers. The psyop masters are well aware of the warrior energy that seeks to attack that which is false. So they provide us with many shadow puppets. After demagogue X is dealt with, there will be 1000 more... we will fight them, and then one day look around, dusk will have gone... and it will already be night. Life is short.

A ratio of 4-5 positive creation posts to every 1 debunking post is a loose rule I follow. YMMV.
    Last edited by Daozen; 29th September 2017 at 07:49.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Charles Harris (29th September 2017), DeDukshyn (29th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Franny (30th September 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (29th September 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), norman (29th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017), Wind (29th September 2017), wondering (29th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

anandacate (30th September 2017), Callista (29th September 2017), DeDukshyn (29th September 2017), findingneo (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Franny (30th September 2017), Ivanhoe (29th September 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), KansasGirl (30th September 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), norman (29th September 2017), StandingWave (30th September 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

One of my favorite sayings, Wind!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

findingneo (22nd October 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), StandingWave (30th September 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    There's definitely truth in that, for certain. At the same time, there is this concept:

Chaos theory (think butterfly effect) dictates that small actions can have huge impacts over periods of time. This effect allows the above quote to be true. We are rarely given the insights as to what exactly these long term effects will be. This thread has turned a little bit into a discussion on exactly a disagreement as to what long term effect a particular action may have.

I just want it to be considered that good intentions alone do not indicate a long term result that is necessarily positive, and the reverse also has to be considered -- many actions put forth with intent to harm or reduce actually end up having the reverse effect and it is really difficult to know which. The break down in mechanism as to how this might occur is lightly touched upon in my previous post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1182189

This is the place that my consideration on this topic comes from -- it's not that I know that spreading information such as what is being discussed in this thread will cause more harm than good, but the mechanism, as touched on in my previous post, certainly does exist for this to potentially happen.

There is a saying ... "Any exposure is good exposure" -- and it is often very large corporations and marketing firms who say this -- Marketing firms are "results" people -- they study the effects of media exposure over a period of time in order to be able to predict a result -- they are experts in this field.

I was listening to a piece on the radio the other day that was also taking about this effect in regards to marketing and a real life example was given. A hotel in Toronto - quite a nice 4 star hotel happened to be in the vicinity of several fancier (and more expensive) 5 star hotels and was struggling. they had a bout an average of 40% occupancy. They hired a marketing firm, and the firm asked what their distinction was to it's competitors, and the said "nothing, we are the worst hotel in the entire area compared to the alternatives". The firm took that statement and took out several ads and billboards that advertised the hotel as "The worst hotel in (whatever the area of Toronto was called)". Within weeks their occupancy rate move toward 80%

Two points to this example -- badmouthing can indeed be an effective form of advertisement, and that actions can at times definitely invoke the opposite response of what is expected. Chaos theory indicates that quite often, we won't know the overall effect over a period of time, and more often than not, we have few if any ways to be able to measure the real result.

Many years ago I had a discussion with my manager about distribution of wealth on the planet. "Did you know that if all money was equally distributed to every human, it would be a bout $11 million for each person? Extreme greed of a few is what is causing all the financial struggles for every person on the planet! All we need to do is redistribute!" I said to him, expecting him to agree with me - It was a bit of a jab as he spent many years working for Eli Lily (Big Pharma).

He thought for a quick second and returned, "And within ten years, all that wealth will again be controlled by the 1% because suckers are born everyday and sharks will be lined up convincing them in whatever way to hand over their wealth; distributing wealth won't do a thing to fix the suckers or the sharks"

He was right dammit ...

It all needs to be looked at from a broad perspective.

This isn't an argument (in any way) for sitting and doing nothing, it is an argument for really considering putting thought, resources, intentions and efforts, in those thing that over time have a greater chance to create the ideal "reward". (sometimes this takes careful, broad view considerations as opposed to reactive responses) These things fall closer into the concepts for action that Daozen was referring to.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th September 2017 at 01:04.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Daozen (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), Wind (30th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This question is for Daozen:

Have you ever been in a relationship with a narcissist? A lover, or friend, family member?
    Last edited by KansasGirl; 30th September 2017 at 01:38.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KansasGirl For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KansasGirl (here)
    This question is for Daozen:

Have you ever been in a relationship with a narcissist? A lover, or friend, family member?
    Ha! I'd love to add input to that, as one who had three children with a narcissist, and thus must maintain a relationship (of sorts) with her. However, I'll wait to see what Daozen has to say ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Many years ago I had a discussion with my manager about distribution of wealth on the planet. "Did you know that if all money was equally distributed to every human, it would be a bout $11 million for each person? Extreme greed of a few is what is causing all the financial struggles for every person on the planet! All we need to do is redistribute!" I said to him, expecting him to agree with me - It was a bit of a jab as he spent many years working for Eli Lily (Big Pharma).

He thought for a quick second and returned, "And within ten years, all that wealth will again be controlled by the 1% because suckers are born everyday and sharks will be lined up convincing them in whatever way to hand over their wealth; distributing wealth won't do a thing to fix the suckers or the sharks"

He was right dammit ...
    This thread and story in particular lead to a thought that lead to another and I was reminded of a conversation...

Years ago I was talking to a man that was a member of a Northwest American Indian tribe. We were talking about the prevalence of articles, books and studies on the seeming growing number of narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths at the top of the power pyramids of every area of society; education, law, religion, entertainment, commerce, medicine etc..

He said back in the good old days when people like this emerged in his tribe's culture it disrupted the families and community just as it does now. But it was recognized and they were never allowed to rise to the top, they were contained if possible to keep the disruption to an absolute minimum. If that didn't work, it would be dealt with. Perhaps, he said, six men would go hunting and only 5 would return. Perhaps he fell off a steep cliff or fell into the river and his spirit was returned to the Creator to heal.

Relative peace and balance were restored to the community and life went on.

Not that we should start dropping such folk into rivers, he said. But we should recognize that by allowing and eventually normalizing and even legalizing these behaviors into our culture, it shifts into directions that are not healthy and balanced. And so, here we are.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017), Wind (30th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Years ago I was talking to a man that was a member of a Northwest American Indian tribe. We were talking about the prevalence of articles, books and studies on the seeming growing number of narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths at the top of the power pyramids of every area of society; education, law, religion, entertainment, commerce, medicine etc..

He said back in the good old days when people like this emerged in his tribe's culture it disrupted the families and community just as it does now. But it was recognized and they were never allowed to rise to the top, they were contained if possible to keep the disruption to an absolute minimum. If that didn't work, it would be dealt with. Perhaps, he said, six men would go hunting and only 5 would return. Perhaps he fell off a steep cliff or fell into the river and his spirit was returned to the Creator to heal.

Relative peace and balance were restored to the community and life went on.

Not that we should start dropping such folk into rivers, he said. But we should recognize that by allowing and eventually normalizing and even legalizing these behaviors into our culture, it shifts into directions that are not healthy and balanced. And so, here we are.
    There's a very similar philosophy found in Confucianism, known as 'the rectification of names'. "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right name"

..."A superior man, in regard to what he does not know, shows a cautious reserve. If names be not correct, language is not in accordance with the truth of things. If language be not in accordance with the truth of things, affairs cannot be carried on to success. When affairs cannot be carried on to success, proprieties and music do not flourish. When proprieties and music do not flourish, punishments will not be properly awarded. When punishments are not properly awarded, the people do not know how to move hand or foot. Therefore a superior man considers it necessary that the names he uses may be spoken appropriately, and also that what he speaks may be carried out appropriately. What the superior man requires is just that in his words there may be nothing incorrect."

— Confucius, Analects, Book XIII, Chapter 3, verses 4-7, translated by James Legge[24]

Without calling things by the right name, sociopaths and psychopaths might get labelled as leaders and spiritual teachers, and once those people are held in high esteem due to their position and authority in society. It doesn't matter how much time you spend creating beneficial works (or growing vegetable gardens) because some sociopath in power will create laws that enables them to steal your creative works for themselves. Ayn Rands novels for instance are really just social commentaries on the abuses of communism and how beaurocrats gain their power by parasitically stealing the creative works of noble individuals.

The yuga cycles are driven by people's forgetfulness or rememberance of how to call things by their right name.

Quote When the Great Tao prevailed the whole world was one community. Men of talent and virtue were chosen to lead the people, their words were sincere and they cultivated harmony....This was called the Age of Universality - Confucius
    Learning to spot the wolves in sheeps clothing is an essential part of our own character development and an essential part of societies character development. Which is why threads like this building awareness of how to spot the red flags in other people's character can be a great training wheel imo. It's how suckers stop being suckers and sharks get tasered for being sharks...(operative conditioning to bring them back to a state of morality).

In conclusion, I'd agree with Daozen that the 20-80 rule is the best way to go, being creative is more important than hacking other people down, but if the left hand isn't aware of what the right hand is up to, then that's when society can start to become misplaced.
    Last edited by Jayke; 30th September 2017 at 09:40.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (2nd October 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), Matthew (30th September 2017), Reinhard (30th September 2017), Wind (30th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

. . . . He said back in the good old days when people like this emerged in his tribe's culture it disrupted the families and community just as it does now. But it was recognized and they were never allowed to rise to the top, they were contained if possible to keep the disruption to an absolute minimum. . . . .
    That's very much what I think this thread is about here. Keeping an eye on things.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Callista (30th September 2017), DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), findingneo (22nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (2nd October 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), Matthew (30th September 2017), Wind (30th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    This thread and story in particular lead to a thought that lead to another and I was reminded of a conversation...
    [...]
    Yep!

It seems elders all over the world had an intelligence of these characters and/or personalities... as I recounted here (<---):
    On another hand, people with long, very ancient traditions designed their own way of detecting and dealing with these characters:
    In a 1976 study anthropologist Jane M. Murphy, then at Harvard University, found that an isolated group of Yupik-speaking Inuits near the Bering Strait had a term (kunlangeta) they used to describe
    “a man who … repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and … takes sexual advantage of many women—someone who does not pay attention to reprimands and who is always being brought to the elders for punishment.”
    When Murphy asked an Inuit what the group would typically do with a kunlangeta, he replied, “Somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody else was looking.”
    I also mentioned - here - that the Gypsy/Tzigan designed tests to run on kids to detect if they were tribe chief / leader material or to never let them anywhere near a position of power.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Callista (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (2nd October 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

. . . . He said back in the good old days when people like this emerged in his tribe's culture it disrupted the families and community just as it does now. But it was recognized and they were never allowed to rise to the top, they were contained if possible to keep the disruption to an absolute minimum. . . . .
    That's very much what I think this thread is about here. Keeping an eye on things.
    Yeah, but let's also keep in mind that the actual effective part of Lattes story was not noticing the psychopaths, it wasn't keeping an eye on them, the effective part was murdering them. How would this work out these days? Shall we form a lynch mob and go after everyone we judge as psychopath? While perhaps noble in intent, in practicality and in terms of actual effectiveness, it would be the worse thing we could do. It would have no real effect except to get our "lynch mob" shot by police forces or end up incarcerated.

Things that actually have a positive effect have far more value than those that have none, or the opposite long term effect than desired. There is nothing actually effectively applicable (in real life) in Lattes story ...

It does "feel good" to some to talk about such things though ... I can see that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th September 2017 at 17:26.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (2nd October 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Yeah, but let's also keep in mind that the actual effective part of Lattes story was not noticing the psychopaths, it wasn't keeping an eye on them, the effective part was murdering them. How would this work out these days? Shall we form a lynch mob and go after everyone we judge as psychopath? While perhaps noble in intent, in practicality and in terms of actual effectiveness, it would be the worse thing we could do. It would have no real effect except to get our "lynch mob" shot by police forces or end up incarcerated.

Things that actually have a positive effect have far more value than those that have none, or the opposite long term effect than desired. There is nothing actually effectively applicable (in real life) in Lattes story ...

It does "feel good" to some to talk about such things though ... I can see that.
    In our contemporary context, we need not mimic the equilibrium of a low tech society with our internet age problem management. The "effective" part you refer to need not be any more excessive than the normal last resort procedures of our time. A death penalty or not is a wider issue and unlikely to apply.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (2nd October 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Whether you like the man or not, Putin knows how to weed out the sociopaths in his administration...

Strategies I notice in the following vid.

Ignore the BS of the tall tales they spin
    Highlight the ineffectiveness of their work
    threaten dismissal from their post
    hold their feet to the fire
    Tell them to raise the standard...if they can't perform in an honest way then they have no right being in that position.

Operant conditioning in action at the governmental level.

But yeah if these strategies fail mr Putin then I'm sure a visit to the gulag or an untimely death might follow.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), gaiagirl (1st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

In our contemporary context, we need not mimic the equilibrium of a low tech society with our internet age problem management. The "effective" part you refer to need not be any more excessive than the normal last resort procedures of our time. A death penalty or not is a wider issue and unlikely to apply.
    My point is, the "solution" presented is not something that can be effective in this current society - we cannot use it to solve the problem. While given method is excessive, its excess was not at all the point of my comment.

But as mentioned, it does "feel good" to imagine that we can murder others we we judge in whatever harsh way ... the line between the psychopath and those "against" psychopathy can quickly erode. While it may have a place in some circumstance, I don't agree that fighting evil with evil is very effective over the long term when evil is what we seek to rid.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th September 2017 at 18:17.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Actually, I thought the solution was the pre last resort stuff.

At least, that's what I took from it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Actually, I thought the solution was the pre last resort stuff.

At least, that's what I took from it.
    Got it. But what is that exactly? And does it have effect?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th September 2017 at 18:24.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast