+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ganoderma Mushroom. King of Herbs

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Ganoderma Mushroom. King of Herbs

I can attest to the efficacy of this herb. I use to culture and sell it. One Japanese costumer who can speak little english said "anti aging anti cancer". Yesterday i went hunting for wild gano and as I am waiting for the sorghum to cook, as the spawn grow media, i thought I will share it with you. I have help a number of people with health issues, including a couple friend who have been together for 7 years with the woman never conceiving once. They told me that after consuming the first pocket I gave them the woman discharge what looks like brown to black blood clots and ask for another pocket. Not 2 months and I got a news that the woman is conceiving. they now have 2 children.

from wikipedia
    in the Chinese language, lingzhi is made up of the compounds ling 灵 "spirit, spiritual; soul; miraculous; sacred; divine; mysterious; efficacious; effective" (cf. Lingyan Temple) and zhi 芝 "(traditional) plant of longevity; fungus; seed; branch;"

japanese names
    Reishi synonyms divide between Sino-Japanese borrowings and native Japanese coinages. Sinitic loanwords include literary terms such as zuisō 瑞草 (from ruicao) "auspicious plant" and sensō 仙草 (from xiaocao) "immortality plant"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingzhi_mushroom

And the good news is of all the mushroom variety I have grown ganoderma is the easiest to grow. You also cant go wrong in picking it in nature as this has no look alikes. The closest is the turkey tail mushroom which can easily be identified because its softer and thinner. But even when you mistaken it turkey tail mushroom also has medicinal benefit. I was able to gather more than a kilo yesterday of the brown gano on decaying tree stumps so I decided to grow it on coconut saw dust apparently they are at home in this tree.

http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/h...rma-mushrooms/

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

angelfire (25th September 2017), Baby Steps (26th September 2017), Basho (25th September 2017), Blacklight43 (25th September 2017), CurEus (28th September 2017), De Christu (25th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017), Ioneo (26th September 2017), mab777 (25th September 2017), Matt P (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), raregem (25th September 2017), seko (26th September 2017), Tarazeda (25th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ganoderma Mushroom. King of Herbs

Reishi mushrooms are also great for activating & stimulating the endocannabanoid(immune) system like cannabis does. I take daily in powder form cause it’s a bit of a hassle to make tea with it.

You’re very lucky to be able to pick them out in the wild. I can imagine the medicinal properties are much more active when eaten fresh. The Indo-Malay archipelago are a paradise, heaven on earth. Too bad the colonialists have turned it into a sort of hell for a lot of the natives on the islands.
    Last edited by Basho; 25th September 2017 at 13:17.
    ISness is my business..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Bubu (25th September 2017), De Christu (25th March 2021), Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Tarazeda (25th September 2017), Unicorn (25th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Basho (here)

You’re very lucky to be able to pick them out in the wild. I can imagine the medicinal properties are much more active when eaten fresh..
    You could be right but fresh taste awful

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017), Tarazeda (25th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks Bubu... I'll probably be able to buy it in the local store. I live in Taiwan...

BTW, hard to read that purple font.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th September 2017 at 00:01.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bubu (26th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    T.

BTW, hard to read that purple font.
    Thanks I will use blue next time.

I suggest not to buy the coffee mix. Most of them contains very little of the real thing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017), Unicorn (26th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread