+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascended: What it is like

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Ascended: What it is like

A number of years ago, I totally unexpectedly in sleep entered an altered state in which I believe I was shown the deeper truths of creation. Instead of having a normal dream, I had a totally different experience. I have later on thought that I unexpectedly might have died for some time in a very deep sleep that night. I experienced this unlike anything I've ever experienced here on earth, in fact what I experienced was beyond what I so far had been able to imagine could be experienced by a being in creation.

In the first segment of the experience I believe I was shown by God what it is like to have ascended. In the second segment of the experience I believe I was shown by God what is beyond that.

By having gone through this experience and having good memory of that whole journey and even the process of going back to earth, I am able to share the insights I gained from it. I have thought that my experience must be extremely rare.

In the first segment I was shown a world in which I believe is the endpoint of ascension - namely precisely what it is like to have reached ascension. I am now going to describe that state of being.

So as I understand it, when you have ascended you have reached a state of full truth inside. This state of full truth has at the same time unlocked the whole emotional bank that becomes available at that state of being. It is an unimaginable level of emotional depth, something we can only try to imagine. In this state we are also fully aligned to peace and unconditional love - in fact the entire world vibrates and breathes this peace. That in combination with being in full truth, having this enormous depth of emotion and continuously experiencing the fruits of that totally aligned to your highest dreams, is something so incredibly sweet. That which you at the very deepest level have desired, is coming true without any exceptions and it is incredibly beautiful. One way of understanding it, is like it is a full external reflection of the deepest love you've held at the deepest level of your being, coming into fruition - there is no longer any separation between that which is on the inside and that which you perceive on the outside - it's a fully true reflection, a confirmation that the love that you carry, is also true in creation beyond yourself.

In this ascended state, you also come to this great knowing that the truth is that creation is an infinite miracle living inside of the spirit of God. Knowing that for a fact while also knowing it is like this forever now, provides you this incredible emotional experience of freedom and joy, at this point you begin to understand that having ascended is almost like a first baby step into what it is to really be alive in creation, there is life and there is LIFE and you now understand the difference.

Having gone through this experience I was able to learn what the difference is between that place as ascended and my experience of earth at this current time. And that difference is PEACE. It is peace we as human beings need to focus on at this current time. To ascend, we must reach world peace, it really is that simple. Therefore we can be certain that as long as we have not reached peace on earth, we have also not yet ascended as beings. When we reach peace on earth, this whole new type of experience is unlocked, one that we are currently disconnected from.

In this experience that I had, I was able to find out an answer as to how that can happen, by asking God. God clearly answered to me that the process towards reaching peace, is to simply just love unconditionally. That's it. If we all do that, we ascend.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th September 2017 at 03:22.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), drneglector (26th September 2017), dynamo (26th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2017), Flash (9th October 2017), guyres (26th September 2017), Jayke (26th September 2017), jjjones (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), Magnus (26th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), onevoice (26th September 2017), Orph (26th September 2017), RedSun88 (27th September 2017), Rich (26th September 2017), selinam (26th September 2017), StandingWave (8th October 2017), wnlight (27th September 2017), wondering (26th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Ascended: What it is like

Namaste, WhiteLove. This is a truly beautiful and illuminating experience you have shared. Thank you!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), dynamo (26th September 2017), jjjones (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), WhiteLove (26th September 2017), wondering (26th September 2017), xidaijena (27th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Forgive me, Curiosity is forcing me to type on my keyboard...

So, any idea after we get to this place of perfect peace, (which I've heard described before by other people in a very similar fashion to the way you put it), what's the next level of evolution beyond that? :-)

Let's say at some point, we've perfected the art of love in this next dimension that you described. Any idea what comes next after that? When we're ready to ascend once more beyond being ascended?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Noelle (26th September 2017), WhiteLove (26th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

"I have later on thought that I unexpectedly might have died for some time in a very deep sleep that night."

That same idea have crossed my mind too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Noelle (26th September 2017), WhiteLove (26th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)

So, any idea after we get to this place of perfect peace, (which I've heard described before by other people in a very similar fashion to the way you put it), what's the next level of evolution beyond that? :-)

Let's say at some point, we've perfected the art of love in this next dimension that you described. Any idea what comes next after that? When we're ready to ascend once more beyond being ascended?
    Thanks for sharing, WhiteLove.

I hope there's something more. Being perfect for all eternity could be boring.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

WhiteLove (26th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Joe. That is something I am thinking about a lot. The way I understand what I experienced, is that when we have ascended, in that new state of being this is going to lead towards a peak event, which is the absolute least amount of subjective limitation the being is by design able to be. This means that you cannot as a being by design at that peak moment love anyone else more unconditionally than that, you are literally exhausting your full capacity of subjective unconditional love towards your soul mate and so is your soul mate towards you. In this peak moment you are vibrationally aligned to the upper frequency limit of that dimension in a stable condition, meaning that you are still separated from your soul mate as a being. But in that act of such deep level of mutual love, in that moment something incredibly surprising is going to take place. God will step in and release the limitation that holds the separation between the two of you. At that point your and your soul mates souls are merging and becoming one being. I know what that is like, because I experienced it while I was there. At that point just prior to the soul merger, your soul leaves your body and it is at that point that your vibration of love is now so high that it goes beyond the vibrational spectrum of that dimension.

Now, the interesting question is, what happens next?! In my case, what happened to me and my soul mate was that as me and my soul mate had merged spiritually as a result of God stepping in, God told us the following:

"And THIS is how much I LOVE YOU"

Just when God did so, me and my soul mate experienced going into infinite love. As that happened, I emotionally sensed that we were literally going through all higher dimensions in creation and became all that is, my interpretation of what took place at the very end was really that we had actually experienced a spiritual merger with God to become one with God. This was of course something so incredible that you cannot describe it with words - you can only try by saying you experienced a brightness of infinite beauty and infinite love in an infinitely expanded state of being, which is beyond my current memory capacity to have full memory of. We went very very far and it opened up in a way that can be described like being a drop of water hitting an infinite ocean of water.

I don't know what happens next. Since I originally merged with my soul mate my best guess of what happens next has been that the new combined frequency of the spirit of you and your soul mate is born as a new being in a higher realm where that combined frequency naturally is within the vibrational spectrum of that dimension where it can attach to a new born being there, meaning that there is an even higher level of peace there in that dimension that you are born into and I don't know what that being or peace is like but I am guessing it is likely a creation that is expressing that higher level of peace, that world's level of beauty must be beyond what we as humans understand as heaven.

So what that suggests is that you might be born as a being that feels much more complete than in the ascended world in a world that you perceive as much more complete, because you are now a product of your former self and your soul mate (who is polar opposite) - your completed self - and this being is now embarking on a new journey - life - of discovering that being's soul mate at that higher realm of existence in that dimension of a higher level of love beyond our imagination. Within that subjectivity I predict there is less degree of limitation by design because the level of limitation I believe is correlated to the level of love in that dimension.

So, my best theory at the moment is that one aspect of being part of the infinite miracle of God, is to be able to experience the process of ascending infinite times forever, through an infinite set of births separated by becoming one with God in between every birth and with each birth/life becoming forever more aware of the beauty and love of God.

One day, each one of us, might be a universal being, merging with another universal being in a universal level love completion spirit merger event and this will be beyond our imagination almost infinite times in terms of the level of love and beauty we are then experiencing within our consciousness. And that's "only" between two universal beings, imagine something like being part of a spiritual merger event consisting of a million such universal beings merging spiritually... I believe there are dances of love out there almost infinite times beyond our comprehension...

I believe higher intelligences our there are arranging and orchestrating things towards universal completion. The language spoken out there I believe is love communicated on the galactic scale and beyond...

Prepare for something great - and know it will be greater.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th September 2017 at 19:29.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Flash (9th October 2017), Joe Akulis (26th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), Orph (26th September 2017), xidaijena (27th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Some terrific insights, WhiteLove. Thanks for sharing!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

WhiteLove (27th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Thanks for sharing, WhiteLove.

I hope there's something more. Being perfect for all eternity could be boring.
    I think that this state of potential boredom is what caused "The All" to create the cosmos as we know it - so it would be amused.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), WhiteLove (27th September 2017), Wind (27th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

In this experience that I had, I was able to find out an answer as to how that can happen, by asking God. God clearly answered to me that the process towards reaching peace, is to simply just love unconditionally. That's it. If we all do that, we ascend.
    So its CONDITIONAL that everyone DO IT ?
    I don't like lies, and am aware that ''spiritual philosophies'' are full of them.

''Unconditional Love'' - The Universe is so named because as a UNIT it has boundaries and therefore conditions included.
    Parents teach kids that love [affection/reward] in CONDITIONAL based on compliance and submission to authority. Parents who DIDN'T teach their kids this way [I've seen many in the groovy generation] have no balance of freedom/discipline.

You spoke of unconditional love THEN as with all failures at philosophy put CONDITIONS out highlighted in the last lines.

EVERYONE must DO IT.
    This doesn't even match up with dozens of ASS-ENDED Masters I've studied.
    They DETACH from social contacts to achieve [alleged] PEACE but I must warn you, I've traveled 43 yrs 22 countries in my studies and MET some of these ''masters''.
    [guru-V-masters-of-disasters] among them Serge Raynaud de la Ferriére.
    [and others] they are fake, I've seen their angers conflicts power lust struggles cult status human inadequacies, and I've know more Osho/Chandra Mohan Jain/Rajneesh, Yogananda, and other cults Ive been IN & OUT of in nanoseconds seeing ''LIES''.

I can list more = redundant.

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DivineFemi9 (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

So its CONDITIONAL that everyone DO IT ?
    I don't like lies, and am aware that ''spiritual philosophies'' are full of them.

''Unconditional Love'' - The Universe is so named because as a UNIT it has boundaries and therefore conditions included.
    Parents teach kids that love [affection/reward] in CONDITIONAL based on compliance and submission to authority. Parents who DIDN'T teach their kids this way [I've seen many in the groovy generation] have no balance of freedom/discipline.

You spoke of unconditional love THEN as with all failures at philosophy put CONDITIONS out highlighted in the last lines.

EVERYONE must DO IT.
    This doesn't even match up with dozens of ASS-ENDED Masters I've studied.
    They DETACH from social contacts to achieve [alleged] PEACE but I must warn you, I've traveled 43 yrs 22 countries in my studies and MET some of these ''masters''.
    [guru-V-masters-of-disasters] among them Serge Raynaud de la Ferriére.
    [and others] they are fake, I've seen their angers conflicts power lust struggles cult status human inadequacies, and I've know more Osho/Chandra Mohan Jain/Rajneesh, Yogananda, and other cults Ive been IN & OUT of in nanoseconds seeing ''LIES''.

I can list more = redundant.
    I understand your point. I think this way of thinking can cause distraction/confusion, the distraction/confusion forms out of extracting the statement out of its context and hence indirectly making the absolute and the relative the same thing. What I am trying to say - it is a bit difficult - is that the perspective is a key ingredient in order not to end up confused or distracted by literal technicalities that have nothing to do with the underlying meaning of the statement.

I will try to expand on this further.

There is free will, so we could use the free will to choose to fight wars forever. That will not make us ascend.

But to ascend to the ascension realm, yes we have to use our free will to move into a state of just loving unconditionally. In the Bible it says "Nobody comes to the Father except through me". That is how it works.

To love unconditionally, means in the context of a human to align to Christ consciousness, to love to full capacity such that it is just the unique subjectivity/perspective/interpretation of Christ consciousess of the being in human form that holds conditions on the love. Is that a condition, well maybe you can say that, but it is a condition in the absolute sense and can equally much be understood to be a choice of free will. In other words: "love unconditionally" must relate to some definition of what it is, hence the condition you bring up and in this existence that relates to your subjectivity and ideas about love in general, where you get a lot of absolute hints about it by observing Christ consciousness. Unconditional love is hence personal what it means, because it is your total highest definition of it, which has conditions - in the absolute sense. To love unconditionally means to be in alignment to your highest subjective vision of unconditional love. Relatively speaking it is unconditional from your perspective when you are what you can be within the limitations/conditions of your current perspective. Maybe you can even say it is a "state of being" more so than a "condition of being". I'm not sure if "condition of being" is applicable, because it is a state of being, not a condition of being. But you can maybe argue that you are applying the unconditional- condition in order to reach a state, but that creates a dilemma of trying to figure out the meaning of an unconditional condition, it appears to cancel itself. So left is just a state of being and since it is just that it is just unconditional relative to the context and the perspective. But it means something, specific, subjectively determined, hence yes there is a condition there in the absolute sense, but it becomes distracting to think of that being in violation to the statement itself because one suddenly switches from evaluating the statement from the relative perspective to the absolute perspective.

In this case it is unconditional love from the perspective of the human being and that is the perspective the "just love unconditionally" has been aligned and applied to. In other words, in order to be able to live truly unconditionally in the absolute sense, you have to have the absolute truths and what we can have in the realms we are discussing now is our full truths within our current form of personality/subjectivity/consciousness.

So it is a matter of relative vs. absolute and also a matter of the form of consciousness and realm context. If we would just love absolutely without a single condition in absolute terms, we would instantly escape our realm and become forever more one with the spirit of God.

So to align with peace according to how we subjectively define peace, it is about just loving unconditionally, in the relative subjective sense, knowing that yes in absolute terms we are still applying conditions, but relative to where we are and who we are currently we are just loving unconditionally through a human being of that which brings us to the ascension realm.

Keep it as simple as possible but not simpler.

DivineFemi9, you are very bad. No just kidding...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 8th October 2017 at 10:23.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Flash (9th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread