Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We will build a New Oasis for Life in Canada

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: We will build a New Oasis for Life in Canada

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I truly dislike foreigners implanting themselves in my country and the first thing they do is brake the law of the land. I would already be in jail in your country if i were doing the same

So, respect us and our laws

^^^ I doubt these guys were too happy when whitey rolled in and claimed their lands for himself...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

I would already be in jail in your country if i were doing the same

BTW, I lived in Yunnan province. There are many foreigners there starting businesses, farms, cafes and restaurants with minimal interference from the local government. Foreigners, on the whole, get treated pretty well in China. A lot better than westerners treat Chinese when they come to visit.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th September 2017), DeDukshyn (28th September 2017), Nasu (28th September 2017), xidaijena (30th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: We will build a New Oasis for Life in Canada

[QUOTE=Flash;1182467]I do not need any excuse. But you obviously do not know canadian laws nor do you abide by it. Get information on discrimination available on Canadian government website because your employment and lodging offers brake many discrimination laws

I truly dislike foreigners implanting themselves in my country and the first thing they do is brake the law of the land. I would already be in jail in your country if i were doing the same

So, respect us and our laws

Those anti-discrimination laws have been edicted for the people, mostly the immigrants, new arrivals, mono-parental families (which you won't take in tour community). Isn't it strange that it is now the immigrants that discriminate willfully while feeling justified?

[QUOTE=xidaijena;1182227]
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    F sh, if they are opening in Canada, they are starting with a bunch or requirements that are blatantly illegal in Canada. Here you cannot discriminate based on age, health, or marital status.

Why not the Jehova witnesses while we are at it, at least we know what we are getting in.

I personnaly do not think the forum should support such advertising and requests.
    Hi Flash, how about now? Our Canada branch is lawful now.

生命禅院国际大家庭正式诞生

雪峰

生命禅院国际大家庭在加拿大BC省正式注册成功,坐落在BC省拉克拉哈什10英亩土地上,有全木制建筑一栋,带卫生间客房6间,卧室5间,公用卫生间4间,有大餐厅大厨房,会议室一间,面对拉克拉哈什湖,97号高 速公路从旁通过,水电交通燃气网络畅通。

生命禅院将在这里接纳不同文化,不同民族,不同肤色,不同国籍,不同信仰的人们组成一个国际大家庭,按照生命禅院在中国大陆成功创建出的第二家园模式生产和生活,为全体人类开创出一条可持续发展道路,为人类做出一 个新生活模式样板。

人类面临的危机越来越严峻,最主要的危机是气候变化越来越加剧,气候难民将越来越多,若处理不当,七十多亿人为了生存而将展开厮杀,如此一来,气候变化生态环境破坏社会动荡将恶性循环越演越烈,最终将会导致人类巨 大的苦难,建立生命禅院国际大家庭,就是为了配合联合国配合各国政府配合全球相关组织和团体寻找最佳出路,在巨大的混乱到来前将人类导入和平发展的轨道,以避免大灾大难的发生。

生命禅院国际大家庭计划组建的人口最少30人,最多300人,所以我们将在这里购买更多的土地,盖更多的房屋,凡有志于建设国际大家庭,有志于为人类创建新生活模式,愿意遵守第三版《新时代人类八百理念》者,请为 这个国际大家庭献计献策献力献智,我们共同为人类最美好的理想努力。

欢迎全球有志之士前来访问、参观、学习、交流,若需要住宿和提供饮食,请提前打电话约定日期。
    电话:1-250-396-4747
    地址:3719 Cariboo Hwy 97 Lac La Hache BC Canada V0K 1T1

2017年11月25日

Google Translation:

The International Family of Life Chanyuan was officially born

Xuefeng

The International Family of Life Zen Center was officially registered in BC, Canada. It is located on 10 acres of land in La Krahash, BC. It has an all-wood building, 6 rooms with bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, and 4 shared toilets. There is a large dining room, a large kitchen, a conference room, facing Laklahash Lake, and Highway 97 passes by, and the water, electricity, and gas network is unblocked.

The Life Temple will accept people of different cultures, different nationalities, different skin colors, different nationalities, and different beliefs to form an international family here, and produce and live in accordance with the second home model successfully created by Life Temple in mainland China, and create for all mankind. Create a sustainable development path and make a model of a new life model for mankind.

The crisis facing mankind is getting more and more severe. The most important crisis is that climate change is getting worse and more climate refugees. If not handled properly, more than seven billion people will fight for survival. As a result, climate change Changes in the ecological environment and social turbulence will intensify the vicious circle, which will eventually lead to huge human suffering. The establishment of an international family of life monasteries is to cooperate with the United Nations, governments of various countries, and relevant organizations and groups around the world to find the best way out. Before the arrival of the chaos, we will lead mankind into the track of peaceful development to avoid catastrophes.

The International Family of Life Zen Center plans to establish a population of at least 30 people and a maximum of 300 people, so we will buy more land and build more houses here. Anyone who is interested in building an international family and creating a new life model for mankind , Who are willing to abide by the third edition of the "Eight Hundred Ideas of Mankind in the New Era", please contribute ideas and wisdom to this big international family, and we will work together for the best ideals of mankind.

People with lofty ideals from all over the world are welcome to visit, visit, learn, and exchange. If you need accommodation and food, please call in advance to make an appointment.
    Phone: 1-250-396-4747
    Address: 3719 Cariboo Hwy 97 Lac La Hache BC Canada V0K 1T1

November 25, 2017

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2