+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 41 year old woman gets detained at passport control for looking younger than her age 

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default 41 year old woman gets detained at passport control for looking younger than her age 

which leads to ask. "Are vegetarians healthier in general"? Maybe I will give another shot

"Singer Natalia Dzenkiv revealed she was recently stopped and grilled at passport control travelling back home from Turkey.

Puzzled officials suspected Natalia who is 41 years old was using someone else's passport - because of her age.
    Officials at passport control suspected her to be 20 years younger and using an older woman's passport.Natalia, who is better known as Lama, said:

"When I found out the reason for my arrest, I even started laughing as it was [the] age in my passport.

"I am already used to compliments about the way I look, but I couldn't have imagined that it might be a reason for detaining me."

Daily Mirror reports that, eventually she was allowed to pass through.

As for her secret to looking incredibly young for her age, fan Oleg Petrov added:

"She is vegetarian and only eats fruits and vegetables, this is why she looks so good."

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/41...tained-at.html

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th September 2017), avid (27th September 2017), Bruno (27th September 2017), DeDukshyn (27th September 2017), Inversion (27th September 2017), justntime2learn (27th September 2017), kanishk (27th September 2017), Magnus (27th September 2017), Matt P (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), Nasu (27th September 2017), Omi (27th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2017), uzn (27th September 2017), wnlight (27th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: 41 year old woman gets detained at passport control for looking younger than her age 

Yes she's hot. There's also a lot of anti-aging technology coming out now, which people are using in private.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th September 2017), Bruno (27th September 2017), DeDukshyn (27th September 2017), Inversion (27th September 2017), justntime2learn (27th September 2017), kanishk (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: 41 year old woman gets detained at passport control for looking younger than her age 

41 eh? Impressive ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Daozen (27th September 2017), justntime2learn (27th September 2017), kanishk (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), wnlight (27th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Hmm... wonder if she's into any blood work.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (27th September 2017), Bruno (27th September 2017), Daozen (27th September 2017), DNA (27th September 2017), justntime2learn (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), uzn (27th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm sure not everyone who look younger than their actual age is necessarily into blood work. I occasionally get comments on my looks for being 5-15 yrs younger than my actual age - I don't do any blood rituals, but I am a vegetarian and musician just like this 41yr old lady, and do yoga almost everyday on top of that.

It's not the case for every musician or artists, but it seems that many of them look younger from what they do. Music has it's own rhythm and tempo within earthly time, it feels to me as if time stops into eternity when creating it, and this effects the biological clock to slow down.

Looking younger is nice when getting compliments, but I've had few funny troublesome episodes too

What matters to me more is not how young or old I look, but keeping my body in good condition with enough hydration, eating lighter food rather than heavy meat or fish, having a steady breathing, and a positive mindset
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2017), Bubu (27th September 2017), DeDukshyn (27th September 2017), kanishk (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), Nasu (27th September 2017), TargeT (27th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

She does look really healthy. One thing I noticed in the pictures from your link is that it looks like she has a huge amount of dermal filler in her cheeks and probably some in her mouth. I hate that new dermal filler thing where women fill their cheeks to the point of looking like an infant or a chipmunk. Guess it beats the trout pout look that was so popular a couple years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if she uses botox as well as has boob implants. After saying all of that, at least she isn't overly made up. Some women with natural beauty hide it with tons of make up and that is so sad.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bubu (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm sure not everyone who look younger than their actual age is necessarily into blood work. I occasionally get comments on my looks for being 5-15 yrs younger than my actual age - I don't do any blood rituals, but I am a vegetarian and musician just like this 41yr old lady, and do yoga almost everyday on top of that.

It's not the case for every musician or artists, but it seems that many of them look younger from what they do. Music has it's own rhythm and tempo within earthly time, it feels to me as if time stops into eternity when creating it, and this effects the biological clock to slow down.

Looking younger is nice when getting compliments, but I've had few funny troublesome episodes too

What matters to me more is not how young or old I look, but keeping my body in good condition with enough hydration, eating lighter food rather than heavy meat or fish, having a steady breathing, and a positive mindset
    I had a buddy who got constantly ID for liquor at the age of 36. legal age here is 18. ... and no he wasn't into bloodwork either.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bubu (27th September 2017), justntime2learn (28th September 2017), kanishk (2nd October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread