Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Putin: "U.S. Made Hurricanes with Machines"

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Putin: "U.S. Made Hurricanes with Machines"

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Lol we seldom get 'proof' in this game of understanding what's really happening. Connecting dots is often as close as one can come. The good news is, we dont have to go believe it if we don't want but i think its seems likely a highly plausible scenario based on my suspicions

I disagree, we often do get evidence, but you're not just going to luckily stumble onto it, especially not on the internet... usually it's a lot of work.

"connecting the dots" can be interesting, but unless there is evidence and corroboration there is no way to tell if it's valid or not; and a topic shouldn't be treated as valid just because it's interesting or plausible.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (30th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), Nan (2nd October 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,922 times in 4,330 posts

Okay, but that is like saying that The USA's secret technological black projects are all being produced in known areas like white sands missile base and that we don't have dozens of secret underground bases all over the world. Not just the US but all over the world
    If the HAARP mechanism can do 1% of what the alternative news folks claim then do you really think it would be a project limited to the Alaskan base everyone knows about or do you think it would have gone through several generations of upgrading, to the point where it is quite a bit further along than what is known about in Alaska. Thus making the Alaska base obsolete and quite expendable.
    Think of the first nuclear bombs built and how far they have come since.

Where there is smoke there is fire as far as I'm concerned.
    I'm not saying this claim of Putin spilling the beans is legit. I would need far more than the initial post on this thread to think that, but regardless of the statement attributed to Putin I find HAARP and it's use in weather and possibly tectonic manipulation to be a very real possibility.

Too much data in terms of chemtrails and HAARP being used to control high pressure fronts. Especially in so how it is connected to the draught that took place for so long in California.
    Last edited by DNA; 30th September 2017 at 02:01.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), Omni (1st October 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    If the HAARP mechanism can do 1% of what the alternative news folks claim
    what if it could do .000001% of that?

we would know if this was something being abused, there would be more arrays popping up, and with a lot more power draw than the alaskan facility (it was only something like 4mw, if you want to super heat the atmosphere in any significant way you're going to need magnitudes more power than that). HAM operators would be complaining about it or at least notice it.. but the biggest tell is the the power draw paired with an array... you'd have to have that.

This goes right back to "just because it's plausible, doesn't mean it's true or valid"

Now, I don't think that means that weather isn't influenced and RF isn't used nefariously, but we cannot forget basic physics. 4mw is not enough power to do much to something as vast and gaseous as our atmosphere

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Too much data in terms of chemtrails and HAARP being used to control high pressure fronts. Especially in so how it is connected to the draught that took place for so long in California.
    There was some interesting data on Sandy that looked suspicious, but how do we know this isn't something that happens normally around giant storms? we haven't had this type of data available to us for very long.

I think it's being confused as from a HAARP system or HAARP paired with chemtrails; I don't think that's the primary source (HAARP alone or the HAARP pairing, though it/they may be a contributing factor.. ala Hutchinson effect).

I haven't seen any weather that is so abnormal that I'd consider outside influence as a cause; there are planets in our own solar system that have permanent mega storms; I'd say calm and peaceful weather is the outlier in our solar system..

How long have we honestly had a good grasp of global weather (understanding & monitoring), 50 years? less?

Assuming we know the norm is a bit ridiculous here, especially as we are headed deep into a strong solar minimum.

I just think there's a bit too many variables to call this one way or the other right now.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Nasu (30th September 2017), Nick Matkin (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), Ultima Thule (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Interesting, but where is all the chatter about really strange weather behaviour and its possible nefarious man-made causes on all the amateur meteorology websites and forums?

Chatter? On Amateur meteorology websites and forums
    ? I don't think that aspect (ie, "possible nefarious man-made causes") of geoengineering is part of the curriculum - it might ruin the dogma of their "science". (Try talking to or finding "chatter" from "amateur astronomers" ...or NASA... about UFOs!)

But here is a reasonably good start:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

As I said on one of the other threads, why make a global law/treaty banning "weather wars" if the technology doesn't exist in the first place?

Environmental Modification Convention

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ion_Convention

Quote The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD), formally the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects. It opened for signature on 18 May 1977 in Geneva and entered into force on 5 October 1978.

The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. The Convention on Biological Diversity of 2010 would also ban some forms of weather modification or geoengineering.[2]
    Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques
    https://www.state.gov/t/isn/4783.htm

Weather warfare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_warfare
    Quote Weather warfare is the use of weather modification techniques such as cloud seeding for military purposes.

Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States' Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.[1]

Also interesting that the possible "glitch anomaly" you refer to in the ONE video above is present in other different radar tracks from Antarctica, including the US Navy's.

Fascinating.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th September 2017 at 07:32.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Interesting, but where is all the chatter about really strange weather behaviour and its possible nefarious man-made causes on all the amateur meteorology websites and forums?

Chatter? On Amateur meteorology websites and forums
    ? I don't think that aspect (ie, "possible nefarious man-made causes") of geoengineering is part of the curriculum - it might ruin the dogma of their "science". (Try talking to or finding "chatter" from "amateur astronomers" ...or NASA... about UFOs!)
    You've overlooked how these groups operate - perhaps having never interacted with any.
    • Don't be mislead by the word 'amateur'. Many members are very experienced and even fanatical in their fields of expertise.
    • They have members all over the world.
    • The main point of the groups is to monitor all aspects of their areas of interest, particularly anything unusual! There certainly is no 'curriculum'.
    For example, a weird radio signal (HAARP ??) would be detected during normal communication, tests and measurements, confirmed and located using various forms of distributed direction finding. Meteorological groups know exactly how weather events unfold. Do you think if something 'unnatural' was spotted (like large multiple hurricanes), they wouldn't at least be discussing it?
    One of the reasons these groups are formed is to discover new phenomena. There's a lot of kudos in that; discovering a new comet/asteroid, a new recording and explanation for long delay echoes, plotting unusual solar activity and correlating it to effects on Earth, etc.

Maybe the majority of forum members have no idea of the research power and interconnectivity of these many, many groups.

It's probably much more productive to look to these groups for confirmation of some weird phenomena than relying on misinterpreted versions of data from websites that are really only entertaining click bait.

BTW, I don't think anyone is denying the existence of weather modification attempts - some successful. It's been done on local scales many times for decades.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 1st October 2017 at 08:42.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Here is information on a few state and local weather modification programs:

Colorado: http://cwcb.state.co.us/water-manage...onprogram.aspx

Illinois: https://www.dnr.illinois.gov/WaterRe...horoughEnd.pdf

LA County, Calif.: https://dpw.lacounty.gov/wrd/Project...SeedingFAQ.pdf

Texas: https://www.license.state.tx.us/weather/weatherfaq.htm

Utah: https://water.utah.gov/cloudseeding/

Washington State: https://fortress.wa.gov/ecy/publicat...nts/173495.pdf

A weather modification company with many governmental clients in the US, including military, and overseas: http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php

Here's an interesting 1978 document, titled "Weather modification: programs, problems, policy, and potential," on the University of Florida's website: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/AA00025909/00001/1j

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), Nick Matkin (30th September 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Does anyone entertain the idea that somehow a hurricane was staged? Meaning they created the simulation of a hurricane within the cities and towns? This could be way out there, however living in Florida most of my life, been through a number of hurricanes...this time the aftermath was different to me...something in my brain pings off while driving along east coast line by ocean...All trees and bushes appeared to be burnt on one side...the side I imagine wind coming from. Point is I don't recall such a scene after a hurricane? Having All vegetation ORANGE and burnt looking was strange. Trees are never orange here lol...Also in conjunction with this is the new small antennas that were erected on many corners around town within the last two years....Alotta **** going On......MAY THE MOST HEART FELT CUDDLE THE REIGNS...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Does anyone entertain the idea that somehow a hurricane was staged? Meaning they created the simulation of a hurricane within the cities and towns? This could be way out there, however living in Florida most of my life, been through a number of hurricanes...this time the aftermath was different to me...something in my brain pings off while driving along east coast line by ocean...All trees and bushes appeared to be burnt on one side...the side I imagine wind coming from. Point is I don't recall such a scene after a hurricane? Having All vegetation ORANGE and burnt looking was strange. Trees are never orange here lol...Also in conjunction with this is the new small antennas that were erected on many corners around town within the last two years....Alotta **** going On......MAY THE MOST HEART FELT CUDDLE THE REIGNS...
    This was my third major Florida hurricane. It reminded me of what I saw with Floyd in 1999. Since Irma, I have not left my little city to see how other areas look. My trees are leafless, and one has lost its uppermost boughs. The only thing that has stood out as different for me was how I felt after Irma: energetically and mentally drained. I could say it was from no power -- living in oppressive heat for a week. All I know is that I am still not back to normal. I have less to say, less motivated to read an article or watch a video, need more naps.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The BBC video in this article shows (starting at 15:12), there do exist large buildings that literally generate massive clouds and rainfall. (Worthwhile to watch the entire video )

Following at 16:10 shows the hundreds of Nexrad stations across the US

Full (and balanced ) article here:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-...sm-weapon.html

Extracts:

Quote Weather control advocates are currently citing this U.S. patent #20100074390 A1, titled, “Method for weather modification and vapor generator for weather modification.”

As the patent summary states:

A nuclear fusion reactor (2) or nuclear fission reactor (22) is used as a heat source. A heat exchanger (11 or 37) that contains water to be heated (15) is used for water vapor generation. A circulating pipe (10 or 26) through which a fluid for cooling the nuclear fusion reactor or nuclear fission reactor or for conducting heat exchange circulates is disposed so as to extend in the heat exchanger and be in contact with the water to be heated. Water vapor is thus generated. This water vapor is jetted toward the sky at a state of collimation through a vapor discharge pipe (12 or 36). A cloud for blocking sunlight is formed in the sky from the water vapor jetted to reduce the temperature of the earth surface. This enables a weather modification without discharging any greenhouse gas, e.g., CO2.

Another U.S. patent (#20100224696 A1) is entitled, “Weather management using space-based power system.” It describes a space-based technology for generating and controlling hurricanes:

Space-based power system and method of altering weather using space-born energy. The space-based power system maintains proper positioning and alignment of system components without using connecting structures. Power system elements are launched into orbit, and the free-floating power system elements are maintained in proper relative alignment, e.g., position, orientation, and shape, using a control system. Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflows, or changing a path of the weather element.

Weather modification technology isn’t a conspiracy theory, either: It’s already in use! For example, this article from SingularityHub describes Dubai’s “weather wizards” and how they use advanced electronics to create rain. It’s not a conspiracy theory; it’s just clever physics:

Meteo Systems, a Swiss company [is] developing a technology they’ve dubbed Weathertec. The idea is to erect giant ionizers wherever you’d like to have some rain. If the ambient humidity in the area reaches the required minimum of 30%, then you turn the ionizers on and start pumping electrons into the atmosphere. Assuming that you have high temperatures, the electrons will rise with the heat and water molecules will start condensing around them. At this point, you have clouds that will produce rain once they are dense enough.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th September 2017 at 16:32.

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

NOTE: The article below is from February 2015 (Much can happen in 2-1/2 years of research)

The U.S. – and Presumably Russia – Have Researched Weather Modification As Warfare For Many Decades

A senior American climate scientist has spoken of the fear he experienced when US intelligence services apparently asked him about the possibility of weaponising the weather as a major report on geo-engineering is to be published this week.

Professor Alan Robock stated that three years ago, two men claiming to be from the CIA had called him to ask whether experts would be able to tell if hostile forces had begun manipulating the US’s weather, though he suspected the purpose of the call was to find out if American forces could meddle with other countries’ climates instead.

During a debate on the use of geo-engineering to combat climate change, at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in San Jose, California, Prof Robock said: “I got a phone call from two men who said we work as consultants for the CIA and we’d like to know if some other country was controlling our climate, would we know about it?
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...ther-wars.html
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), KiwiElf (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Thanks Bunny, an interesting read. Perhaps if possible you could paragraph the article for us, so that it is easier to read? Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), KiwiElf (1st October 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

In further analysis, the thread OP source/info appears to be related to a bullet point I just added to a psyops article.

Quote Posted by psyop.info
    • Engineered events and/or media is demonstrably falsified in the public eye while targets oversimplify the falsified event into an area of truth (e.g. Sorcha Faal articles about a sensitive subject that associates that subject with “fake news”, dailymail fake news articles about directed energy weapon truths strategically packaged as April Fools jokes, “Galactic Federation of Light” failed global contact predictions, can be used with false witness testimony in a case that is actually true, numerous other methods)

Interesting to note the predictive programming occurring....
    Last edited by Omni; 1st October 2017 at 04:36.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), KiwiElf (1st October 2017), Noelle (1st October 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques Held in l977 in Geneva

Food for thought:
    If countries didn't think this was a possibilty, would they even be discussing the matter? And now, 30+ years later, we all know how much technology has advanced.

The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD), formally the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects. It opened for signature on 18 May 1977 in Geneva and entered into force on 5 October 1978.
    The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. The Convention on Biological Diversity of 2010 would also ban some forms of weather modification or geoengineering.[2]
    Many states do not regard this as a complete ban on the use of herbicides in warfare, such as Agent Orange, but it does require case-by-case consideration.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ion_Convention
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

7alon (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Noelle (1st October 2017), seko (1st October 2017), WhiteFeather (31st October 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

I reside on the east coast, when the east coast got hit with hurricane Sandy, I noticed there were heavy chemtrail spraying operations going on prior to the storm, and i mean heavy....I don't doubt these storms were man made. Nice Thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd October 2017), Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), KiwiElf (2nd October 2017), Noelle (2nd October 2017), Omni (2nd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2