+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pushback: Global crime syndicate vs Keshe groups

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Default Pushback: Global crime syndicate vs Keshe groups

I'd say Gordon outdid himself here, good stuff.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...-keshe-groups/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

avid (25th June 2016), Basho (25th June 2016), Chip (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), gord (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), Lifebringer (25th June 2016), ulli (25th June 2016), Violet3 (25th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Pushback: Global crime syndicate vs Keshe groups

From the article:

Quote For those of you unfamiliar, the Mehran T. Keshe is an Iranian born nuclear physicist, former employee of Britain’s Ministry of Defense Special Projects Group, who “went walkabout” a little more than a decade ago. In a story that reads like a comic-tragedy of errors, false starts and harrowing escapes, he is now building a global network, individuals, sometimes even acolytes and, less know, governments, one after the other.

In the process, Keshe has made enemies. I can understand this, he is often impatient and brusque, driven to a fault, never sleeping, working 20 hour days and demanding the same of anyone around him.

However, when we noted a systematic and well financed trolling effort run by a failed Belgian commercial artist with ties to an international child trafficking ring we took a wider look. When that look led to a report given to the FBI that led to the prosecution of Sterling David Allan, “Mr PES-Wiki,” the self appointed and technologically infantile “guru” of the global “free energy (read “scam”) community, for serial child rape leading to sentencing this month to decades in prison, we began paying attention.
    The Peswiki website is finally gone, as of a short while ago.

As for Sterling D Allan,

this is some of the more recent stuff. it seems. difficult to say unless you travel to the given court offices in person.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0

this is now or is conflated with the Rossi e-cat situation.

Whether it is purposeful conflation or not,is difficult to say.

The reason I've been a supporter of he Rossi e-cat idea and understandings, from way back, is that the elemental stew proposed for being it's core aspects, are known for their atomic behaviors, in the first place.

Everything concerning it's suspected method of operation, is scientifically correct and plausible.

And, one good way to try and get rid of a functional and popularized device such as that, is to purposely conflate it with 'child molesting scumbags'. this is why one has such people as Sterling D Allan inserted into the mix of free energy research and 'website origin points, public perception and so on..this is the why of inserting and supporting such people..and then have people like sterling conflated with scams.

That, if sterling was for real, or not real, the intention and act is the same..... the agenda is to involve him (or people like him) in scams, from multiple angles, and also conflate and involve him with real and serious attempts at free energy, so as to disarm them when and if such time comes.

Then, if it goes south, which both the conflated and non conflated scenarios are going to do, due to insertion of moles in all ways and directions... then the external players moles and shills come on board and talk about sexual predators, lies, thieves taking money, charlatans, and so on.

As Gordon is speaking about, but not really saying.... to keep the conflation and complexity level so high that none can see who is real and who is not, but label it all a flaming charlatan child molesting mess.

The message delivered is: That none of this is real, the science is all lies, these are crazy child killer thieves, go home, nothing to see here, don't ever look at this sort of stuff again, ever.

Go back to your slow downward spiral of a slave death life hell, thinking it is all real and normal.

You have to remember, these are the kind of people who will blow up an entire continent in order to try and keep this out and away from the public, so they can maintain their way of existing. No brutality, no price thrust upon you is too big or too high for them....as they are built out of psychopathic and sociopathic non empathy, non caring bad wiring all around...... they live only for their own emotionless desire filled animal behaviour. They are not wired for humanity and togetherness. No, exactly the opposite.

IIRC it was the roman emperor Caligula, who used to have people slowly tortured to death, in front of him, all around the dinner table, while he ate in the afternoon sun. All the time.

These people are still out there. There are no less of them as a percentage of the population now, as there were back then.

They are among us and have no morals, no scruples, no ethics, and this gives them the ability to cut through society and culture and human life like a butcher in an unguarded hospital nursery. And they do this, in the backdrop, hiding out of public view. Every goddamn day, they do this.

Let me clarify so you can personally relate to the issue, right now. It is very important that this be seared into your mind so it remains on your plate and daily life, until this is finished.

One in every ten is low empathy, low on the 'humanity-togtherness' neural wring scale. they don't mind killing so much. One in every hundred people is a true mis-wired sociopath/psychopath. That one in every hundred is not corralled and in a prison or whatnot. They learn in early childhood to hide their mis-wiring.... as parents, schools and so on, correct them. They don't change, they just learn to cover it up and hide it. Think, for example, of the false smile of a Tony Blair.

These are the kinds of people, who as kids, very likely may (and very probably have, as they hide it, they have learned) have coaxed one of the neighborhood cats over to them, then they take wire, and tie it's limbs, spread eagled, to a chain link fence, and then proceed to cut it to ribbons, all while it screams. Seriously. You hear about pet and cat/dog torture in your city/town all the time, if you bother to read the locals. They are out there. If you live in suburbia, there's at least one, if not more.... within 2 blocks of you right now. If you live in the city... there's one or more...within 500 to 1000 feet (150-300m) of you, right now. In a crowded airport lounge or concert, or subway... they are even closer to you and there are more of them.

It's all around you. They just hide it well, as if they don't ...you'd naturally separate them from the population. They learned how to hide from you --as children. They are learned masters at it. Psychology testing can barely catch it, if at all, as they learned the tricks of a facade and empty empathy and it's control, as a cover story, as children.

If you want to see how that works in just one tiny corner of the world, just go and do an image search for 'Mexican drug wars'. keep looking. You will see it. Prepare to absolutely horrified. And those are rank simpleton unskilled zero-imagination amateurs compared to your global fascist psychopaths that are out there.

The really big ones in the backdrop, are smart enough to know that if you see it, if you make the connection, you will find them and you will tear them down. So they make sure they use the same barbarism, animal brutality, and cunning...against anything that will 'out them' to the public.

WAKE UP.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th June 2016 at 13:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2016), Basho (25th June 2016), Chip (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ewan (26th June 2016), genevieve (25th June 2016), gord (25th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), JRS (30th June 2016), Lifebringer (25th June 2016), Sean (25th June 2016), seko (25th June 2016), Sophocles (25th June 2016), StandingWave (26th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2016), ulli (25th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

All that is needed to get these psychopath bastards (Godzilla) where they can be tried and eliminated is that the level of desire for a better world rises among the masses.
    And the first step is to realize that Rolexes and Nike shoes don't make a better world, and that much more is needed, namely a society where the feel-good factor comes from the discovery of a person's latent creative powers.
    Then the desire/intent energy can also be directed at a clean-up campaign of such scope as has never before happened in history.
    I see it happening.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th June 2016), Basho (25th June 2016), Carmody (25th June 2016), Chip (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016), StandingWave (26th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Allan was very open about being a pedo..so those in the free energy community that had dealings with him directly HAD to know who, and what, he was.

lie with dogs, rise with fleas..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Ines (25th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Allan was very open about being a pedo..so those in the free energy community that had dealings with him directly HAD to know who, and what, he was.

That is a simplified conclusion that has no real evidence. There were hundreds and hundreds of links on his website. It is a very dangerous and untrue statement.

I even had a few back and forth emails with the guy. I had no interest beyond the simple communications I had with him. No reason to look any further, or to suspect or look, at all.

Does this mean I'm smeared as a pedo?

again, please don't make such simplified and dangerous statements.

The whole idea of him as a cornerstone mainstream persona... is to infiltrate, control, and smear, to posess the keys... to move in any direction.... with the destruction of any given 'free energy' attempt.... that has had any dealings with him, whatsoever.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th June 2016 at 13:54.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ewan (26th June 2016), JRS (30th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Re: Pushback: Global crime syndicate vs Keshe groups

Reading all that information diseminated out there (some as to "rumors"), for us to trip on them once in a while, and putting all together, is worth the around 1 hr. reading session of this VT Article by Gordon Duff. For many it can be shocking, but necessary to know that the only way for Humanity to be free, is confronting (and sharing) the Truth about how our world have been controlled under all that evil power, for millennia. We are on our way to freedom and watching Justice done.

Good read.
    Last edited by Ines; 25th June 2016 at 14:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

ElfeMya (26th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

That is a simplified conclusion that has no real evidence. There were hundreds and hundreds of links on his website. It is a very dangerous and untrue statement.

I even had a few back and forth emails with the guy. I had no interest beyond the simple communications I had with him. No reason to look any further, or to suspect or look, at all.

Does this mean I'm smeared as a pedo?

again, please don't make such simplified and dangerous statements.

The whole idea of him as a cornerstone mainstream persona... is to infiltrate, control, and smear, to posess the keys... to move in any direction.... with the destruction of any given 'free energy' attempt.... that has had any dealings with him, whatsoever.
    I'll call it like I see it, every time. You don't have to like it.

There are free energy endeavors, outside of Keshe, that are not scams..but anyone who was doing business with this dude either knew what he was up to and didn't care, or, didn't do their "due diligence". You fall under the latter. Focus your anger at Allan, not those of us calling him, and those around him, out.

An academy-award winning director(who put me in said academy-award winning film) once told me to RESEARCH EVERYONE you have to deal with. Meaning, as an actor, I should know who I'm auditioning for and what they've done, before I walk into the room.

The "free energy" community apparently didn't do that with Sterling Allan.
    Last edited by Sean; 25th June 2016 at 16:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Chip (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

I'd say Gordon outdid himself here, good stuff.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...-keshe-groups/
    don't believe everything Duff writes, part truth, part non-truth.

very true, laughed when I read this:

"There is only one grass roots peace movement across the planet and that is the Keshe Foundation. There are no others. Some try, most are bought off, place holders, or worse. Keshe is different, this is the most stubborn person on earth, very suspicious and willing to go toe to toe with anyone or anything. Pugnacious is the term"
    Last edited by Aurelius; 26th June 2016 at 09:31.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2016), Biff (25th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I read the full article.

I am analyzing my thoughts as I write them.
    I know for fact the following.
    1. Gordon Duff is a controlled opposition and active CIA agent.
    2. What ever he releases is censored and diverted from his operators (usually targeting the kazarians/zionists/israel). Not this time.
    3. In every article he publish there are hidden/coded messages to some parties. (this article is not exception)
    4. The topic of this article is technology suppression, paedophilia, cabal, earth controlled by demonic and ET entities (hint to: Cobra/David Icke/David Wilcok).

I fail to find a leading subject trail in this article.
    It is more like a rolling rant, embedded with some hints and tips such as:
    Quote VT Science Editor Jeff Smith, with full access to the secret archives of the US Department of Energy, aided by Ian Greenhalgh, will continue to challenge this issue like they debunked nuclear weapons.
    Think of PA when you read this quote:
    Quote A global terror organization, paralleling ISIS, has been identified attempting to infiltrate a global technology group, one that is entirely “open source” and user run. Thus far 52 websites have been identified as actively recruiting everything from internet trolls to contract killers and even, potentially, suicide bombers.
    Quote There are vulnerabilities tied to “hive functioning” with AEGIS and we looked at systems that could have used “cross-eyed jamming” to get the observed result but the AEGIS fail was beyond this. This only left Keshe based “plasma” jamming, something regularly demonstrated by Keshe experimenters on a number of occasions.
    And more scattered planted nuggets of information all around.

Read the hidden/coded messages in these quotes:
    Quote drawn back to belief by what he said was overwhelming evidence of manifestations of evil that he saw while performing exorcisms.

He continually chastised me for my disbelief. I miss that more than I can say, he was a good friend.
    Quote I apologize for not naming him, was invited to the Island of Corfu for an “infestiture” ceremony. Yes, I say “infestiture” and not “investiture.”
    1. This could be soft controlled disclosure. Since his operators understand they cannot control energy any more.
    2. His operators publish empty threats (like Ben Fulford and Kameran Faily).
    3. His operators publish a spin/diversion from uncomfortable subjects (such as NWO and global banking).

Strangely I find missing hate flames to Israel and Zionism in this article.
    Very odd ball. Maybe a change with his operators control.
    Maybe this is the shift in power we are waiting for.

Analyze this article with the context of publishing time and world affairs.
    Good luck.
    I am surprised for the good and optimistic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th June 2016 at 05:26. Reason: replaced "GD" with "Gordon Duff" for clarity
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Daozen (28th June 2016), ElfeMya (26th June 2016), Violet3 (26th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Before anyone praises this VT article, Keshe has not been able to prove anything at all, besides that when he promises upcoming flying car demos they never take place, he has done so many years now. He is talking about some Magrav power unit, it's a fantasy. He is selling that fantasy and many other fantasies on his Web site.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th June 2016 at 13:20.

20. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Before anyone praises this VT article, Keshe has not been able to prove anything at all, besides that when he promises upcoming flying car demos they never take place, he has done so many years now. He is talking about some Magrav power unit, it's a fantasy. He is selling that fantasy and many other fantasies on his Web site.
    this chap has no idea how Keshe techonolgy works. in this video he has made at least 3 fundamental errors, hence no results.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2016), Patrikas (3rd July 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There are free energy endeavors, outside of Keshe, that are not scams..but anyone who was doing business with this dude either knew what he was up to and didn't care, or, didn't do their "due diligence". You fall under the latter. Focus your anger at Allan, not those of us calling him, and those around him, out.

An academy-award winning director(who put me in said academy-award winning film) once told me to RESEARCH EVERYONE you have to deal with. Meaning, as an actor, I should know who I'm auditioning for and what they've done, before I walk into the room.

I'm trying to find a way to be nice about this, and apparently I'm failing.

I'll try to be nice. Again. Please don't make broad unqualified statements that have no basis in reality. The kind of statements that you can't support. At least you said, 'doing business with this dude'. I'll give you that. But it was a unqualified statement. And there's the rub.

I had no business with the man.... and it was the same for the vast number of people who had contact with him. So please, don't even appear to look like you are using a broad brush.

When you are doing that, it appears to the casual reader (the important part)as if you are condemning all. The reality, of that condition created... is that you are doing the world a disservice in areas where it can little afford it.

Another thing, is pathwakers bit about stating that Gordon duff is an operative. that he knows this, for real. Well, I can't prove so or not. So I'm not eating at that table for good or for ill. My opinion of Gordon Duff is the same as it was before, that he and his data remain a question mark.

For me... the same for Keshe. I know nothing about Keshe and nothing abut the technology. I've never had a single opinion on Keshe or keshe technology.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th June 2016 at 00:05.

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Pushback: Global Crime Syndicates v Keshe Groups

Once more, Gordon Duff reaches into the rabbit hole of global power and control and the threat that the plasma technology introduced to us by Mehran Keshe represents to that power and control, and how that power and control is manifest on our planet.

Global Corporate Terror Rears Its Ugly Head

There is a battle going on over technology, but more than that, its about education, about the pseudoscience our universities teach to go along with their imaginary history lessons, their love of GMO crops and so much more. We live in a world where even the laws of nature are censored and edited.

More than that, those who have profited from ignorance and poverty, generation after generation, crush truth, play war, kill off innovators, like the strangled Tesla whose name even few today know.

Two years ago we published the designs of radiation free nuclear weapons you could hide in a purse, we made it rain on poor Colonel Hanke’s home 7 days running in dry season using our microwave system we got from DARPA and then there is the other stuff, not so funny.

Suffice it to say we can sit up in a C130 or Skyship600 and send a little signal down to earth that makes everyone in a hundred square miles forget where they parked their car (or camel) or even if they just inhaled or exhaled.

We’re going to talk about technology, a bit of how it all could change, all of it, and what we are doing to bring that about and how that other business of ours…after all we are military and intelligence scholars, how that can, should, and will collapse on itself, if we and those with us are allowed to live long enough to bring that about.

There are others, the current generation or incarnation of those who stopped Tesla, that name is known, but so many others as well. This is a different universe than we are taught, with different physical laws. Energy is not only free, we are drowning in it.

Then there are the monsters.

Continue reading: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...-keshe-groups/

by Gordon Duff

Mod Edit. I have merged this thread with the existing thread. Billy.
    Last edited by Billy; 27th June 2016 at 18:54. Reason: Thread merged

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Pushback: Global Crime Syndicates v Keshe Groups

this thread should probably be merged with this thread

Threads merged. Thank you. Billy.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th June 2016 at 19:25.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

avid (27th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (27th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I'm trying to find a way to be nice about this, and apparently I'm failing.

I'll try to be nice. Again. Please don't make broad unqualified statements that have no basis in reality. The kind of statements that you can't support. At least you said, 'doing business with this dude'. I'll give you that. But it was a unqualified statement. And there's the rub.

I had no business with the man.... and it was the same for the vast number of people who had contact with him. So please, don't even appear to look like you are using a broad brush.

When you are doing that, it appears to the casual reader (the important part)as if you are condemning all. The reality, of that condition created... is that you are doing the world a disservice in areas where it can little afford it.

Another thing, is pathwakers bit about stating that Gordon duff is an operative. that he knows this, for real. Well, I can't prove so or not. So I'm not eating at that table for good or for ill. My opinion of Gordon Duff is the same as it was before, that he and his data remain a question mark.

For me... the same for Keshe. I know nothing about Keshe and nothing abut the technology. I've never had a single opinion on Keshe or keshe technology.
    Carmody..I'm not going to backtrack, or change my words to suit you. Allan was pretty well-established in the free-energy circles, was he not? I'm not saying(nor does it look like I'm saying) that everyone around him was "in on" his sick behavior..but, considering how open he was about it..I find it hard to believe that no one had any idea..

He probably WAS sent to these circles just to discredit the movement. But why didn't you guys look harder at him?

+ Reply to Thread