+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open heart

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Default Open heart

Just returned home from open-heart bypass surgery. i'm feeling better by the hour.
    s
    My immediate family came to visit, of course. I'm extremely disappointed that none

of my 'friends' made the effort of less than an hour drive even though they are

retired. One launched into a diatribe at me me telling me I should not read

conspiracy oriented books or watch 'that stuff' on the internet----the last thing I

wanted to hear. Some people have no 'savvy' whatsoever.

When I recover he will hear an earful from me. \

(My print suddenly diminished -- hit something aaahhhhh
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), betoobig (28th September 2016), bettye198 (25th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Fanna (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016), Happyjak (25th September 2016), Hip Hipnotist (24th September 2016), Iloveyou (25th September 2016), Inversion (28th September 2016), Ivanhoe (25th September 2016), JRS (26th September 2016), markoid (25th September 2016), Matthew (27th September 2016), PathWalker (27th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sojourner (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (24th September 2016), thepainterdoug (25th September 2016), william r sanford72 (25th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Default Re: Open heart

Been there, done that. Best thing that ever happened to me. Sort'a. Since my little 'bump in the road', major heart attack & quad bypass six years ago this Xmas I'm in the best health of my life. It took almost loosing my life to regain my life. Doctors wanted to keep me on meds the rest of my life. Pretty scary. Almost as scary as the 'event' itself.

Cut to the chase: Research, research, research. Diet, diet, diet. And a few 'other' things. Off all meds for over four years.

So don't fret. Just get back to 'better' health and don't hold a grudge against your ( so called ) friends that didn't come visit you. It won't be long before they end up with their hearts in some masked surgeon's hand and you won't have to go visit them 'cause karma's a bitch.

Ah, come on. Just joshin'. Sort'a. But do get well. Way too much going on in this illusion we call life to miss out on. ;-)))

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), betoobig (28th September 2016), bettye198 (25th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), Inversion (28th September 2016), Ivanhoe (25th September 2016), Marikins (25th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Well *THESE* friends are saying Hi East Sun! and hope you feel better soon dear..

God Bless,

Sue

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016), Ivanhoe (25th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    Been there, done that. Best thing that ever happened to me. Sort'a. Since my little 'bump in the road', major heart attack & quad bypass six years ago this Xmas I'm in the best health of my life. It took almost loosing my life to regain my life. Doctors wanted to keep me on meds the rest of my life. Pretty scary. Almost as scary as the 'event' itself.

Cut to the chase: Research, research, research. Diet, diet, diet. And a few 'other' things. Off all meds for over four years.

So don't fret. Just get back to 'better' health and don't hold a grudge against your ( so called ) friends that didn't come visit you. It won't be long before they end up with their hearts in some masked surgeon's hand and you won't have to go visit them 'cause karma's a bitch.

Ah, come on. Just joshin'. Sort'a. But do get well. Way too much going on in this illusion we call life to miss out on. ;-)))
    Thanks for the uplifting encouragement. Hip Hipnotist....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Well *THESE* friends are saying Hi East Sun! and hope you feel better soon dear..

God Bless,

Sue
    Thank you friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Good to hear you are on the up and up East Sun.
    Sad that friends didn't come to visit.
    All the best for your continued rapid recovery

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Hi EastSun-

Glad youre recovering nicely! Thanks for sharing your experience here!

Please consider the Dr Stephen Sinatra protocol. For what it's worth, it saved my life!

1) conenzyme q10

2) l carnitine

3)magnesium

4) ribose

Good luck!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Guess you can tell "these" friends do care about you! Good vibes being sent your way by many!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Greetings East Sun!
    I have tremendous empathy for you and healing across the miles. My specialty in nursing all my professional life was open heart, cardiac critical care and later cardiac rehab. I was one of the first that took cardiac rehab out of the community into the hospital setting. I was also the first face the open heart patient saw when they woke up. I know what you went through.

Now that I am spiritually aware fully and completely holistic all I can offer is like Hip hipnotist said, do your research for products that support and uplift the heart. Unless this was needed because of congenital issues, know one thing. The Heart feels and hears every bump in the road from all the other organs. The heart is the master switch. If somewhere there is struggle beyond the norm, the heart holds that energy. So the advice is to holistically clear and support all your organs.

Further, the two main pumps in the body are heart and kidney. When one is hurting, the other feels it. Keep tabs on kidney as well. And we all have grown to know that each organ has a sentient consciousness that speaks volumes. Learn of it and love it.
    When you get to the point Hip Hipnotist is at, no meds, then you can strengthen with homeopathics and raw food supplements. There is much to know.

Blessings,
    Bettye
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2016), Hip Hipnotist (26th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Hi East Sun! When I first read 'Open Heart' I thought of your heart chakra being opened. I am so glad you are up and feeling well enough to be mad at 'friends'. What an experience you have been through! So happy you are here

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Don't confuse friends with acquaintances .... Most people in ones life are acquaintances . Friends are few... And that's if your lucky. I was raised with the

definition of a friend : One who would give their life for you. That narrows it down quite a bit.. Ask your self .. Have they ever eaten dinner at your house, or you

at theirs ? Would they come in the middle of the night if you called them ? Would they sit with you and help you cry ? A friend is a rare individual... To have one

in life makes you rich. Words are easy to say.... It's the behavior that tells the truth. Realize who they are and forgive them, for being broken . For we all are.

[ forgiven them for they know not what they do.] life teaches us lessons, you have received many lately . It's a good thing even when it hurts ...

Sometimes we seek answers from those who know less than us .....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2016), Wind (27th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Best wishes!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (27th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Hey there,

Take great care of yourself and have the most delightful recovery, filled up with excellent " conspiracy stories " from Avalon !

Hugs to you !
    Love and Light

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (27th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You are still in our thoughts, East Sun; give us an update when you feel up to it! Good vibes your way!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (1st October 2016), East Sun (27th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes........

i feel stronger every day and have a lot to be grateful for.

I sort of feel guilty for blasting that acquaintance of mine who criticized me,

because he does not

have the ability to know what is appropriate and what is not.

Anyway I'm blessed in many ways.
    I only visit one forum and this is it and it is the best.

ES

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), bettye198 (28th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Most heart issues are a form of Beri-beri, a vitamin B deficiency. Were I you, I'd immediately begin taking large doses of Standard Process brand Cataplex B. This is THE premium B supplement in the world, none other come close. SP B vitamins contain B4, a rare B vitamin and found no where else.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (29th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Most heart issues are a form of Beri-beri, a vitamin B deficiency. Were I you, I'd immediately begin taking large doses of Standard Process brand Cataplex B. This is THE premium B supplement in the world, none other come close. SP B vitamins contain B4, a rare B vitamin and found no where else.
    Conk, one thing about SP Cataplex B. It is a good product especially for drinkers who lose their B vitamins, but remember it is not advocated with people who have higher than norm blood pressure. Just saying, since we dispense and test with Standard Process products. If East Sun's BP is in order it is something just to test for with muscle testing. The Cataplex products are rare and wonderful.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

betoobig (28th September 2016), East Sun (29th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Sending healling for , as fast as posible, recovery.
    Much love from heart to heart
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

East Sun (29th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Conk, one thing about SP Cataplex B. It is a good product especially for drinkers who lose their B vitamins, but remember it is not advocated with people who have higher than norm blood pressure. Just saying, since we dispense and test with Standard Process products. If East Sun's BP is in order it is something just to test for with muscle testing. The Cataplex products are rare and wonderful.
    Thanks. There is another SP B vitamin product, but I forget it's name. Cataplex G? Perhaps G along with Cardio Plus?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

betoobig (1st October 2016), East Sun (29th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread