+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 11 17 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

‘Case in Sweden the least of Julian Assange’s problems’ – John Kiriakou

Published on 15 Nov 2016
    Julian Assange has been meeting with Swedish prosecutors over sexual assault allegations.
    Assange’s lawyers worry that even if his case is dropped after the meetings, he could still
    be extradited to the United States. To discuss, whistleblower and former CIA analyst John
    Kiriakou joins RT and says there is a high likely hood that if Assange leaves the Ecuadorian
    embassy he will be extradited to the United States.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eram (19th November 2016), Ewan (18th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

Default Re: Julian Assange dead?? [largely exaggerated rumors] [Update: Post #2 and others - Assange Internet cut]

Related.....

WIKILEAKS BREAKING NEWS: New York Times Publishes
    WikiLeaks Op Ed Why The World Needs WikiLeaks

Published on 17 Nov 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    PLEASE SHARE: President Trump Should Pardon Julian Assange
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/14/pre...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ewan (18th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Note:
    My take on the following - Jim Stone can be, in my experience, overly reactive, jumping to incorrect conclusions. He can also be spot on, and among the first to notice something. The following might be accurate, or it might be a ploy by the CIA to suppress further leaks of material to Wikileaks, or it might mean something else. I have no way to know which. -- Paul.
    ===

Jim Stone is reporting on his site that Julian Assange and 15 of the other top Wikileaks people were taken out, and that a major Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attack was used to disable Wikileaks dead man's switch, keeping further revelations from being dumped to the world.

Jim Stone writes:
    Quote Wikileaks confirmed gone, I believe this is 100 percent real
    15 of the top people at Wikileaks were nailed at the same time Julian Assange had his "internet cut". I watched the live cam all night and they took Assange away in a black armored van. If he was still at the embassy, he'd have appeared at the window and has not. Now it appears one of the top wikileaks staff has spoken out, and I believe this is 100 percent accurate because it matches my own observations PERFECTLY:
    Jim Stone is referring to this:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), Eram (19th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Hervé (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), Krist (19th November 2016), Lettherebelight (20th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016), vmk22 (19th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,053 times in 8,169 posts

I'm with Jim Stone on this one.

My only question is whether Assange was taken out of the embassy by black hats or white hats. The Wilileaks person apparently behind these messages would probably have no idea about such fine details.

edit:

We were told that Assange's internet was cut until the US election was over with. It IS over with. As soon as it was over with, we got 2 stories in quick succession. The Swedish prosecutor came to interview him, and Pamela Anderson visited him again. Both these stories drop a blanket over the screaming question "Where is he?"

edit 2:

Perhaps whoever pulls Comey's strings was triggered by the news Assange was 'taken out' and that's the real reason Comey reopened the FBI'Clinton "story" (before shutting up again due to unknown reasons).
    Last edited by norman; 19th November 2016 at 14:00.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Krist (19th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (19th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote Jim Stone writes:

Quote Wikileaks confirmed gone, I believe this is 100 percent real
    15 of the top people at Wikileaks were nailed at the same time Julian Assange
    had his "internet cut". I watched the live cam all night and they took Assange
    away in a black armored van. If he was still at the embassy, he'd have appeared
    at the window and has not. Now it appears one of the top wikileaks staff has
    spoken out, and I believe this is 100 percent accurate because it matches my
    own observations PERFECTLY:
    Well that's a ?? . It would mean the Ecuadorian ambassador , foreign minister
    staff & the cat , wiki leaks , UK government , London police , Swedish prosecutor
    John Pilger and others would have to be complicit which I find hard to believe....
    Though it is a bit odd he has not looked out the embassy window for photographers
    to take a few pics to quash this ? Though if he is still not on line he may not be aware.

Though this U' Tube web page has been taken down in the last few days, as
    I just tried to go on it.....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw...MOt_hlNAcJSimw
    It was titled AssangewikileaksWorldTommorrow-You Tube, and it had several
    of Julian's vids on it. Though I have no idea if it was a official site or not ?

===================================================
    ===================================================

Twitter is still up but not much activity...

https://twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th November 2016 at 16:12.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Eram (19th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), Lettherebelight (20th November 2016), thunder24 (19th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #206
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Troubling news... this is also popping up on at least two threads on BIN as well;

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-3440588.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-lib...7-2542104.html

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Well, the Elephant in the room is this:

If Wikileaks was a cloned operation from when Assange was "cut off", who's agenda was it to release the last few very damaging dumps before the election ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (28th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #208
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Going on the posted content across the different sites Norman, these last leaks appear to have been automated OR allowed to happen to suit someone elses motives/agenda outside of WikiLeaks, clearly to destroy the Clintons, but what or who else?
    (The last batch was approx 22,000 of the infamous "Hillary's 32K Deleted Emails", but only the ones marked "C" for Classified, and they were dumped much later than expected, barely a day before the elections were over?)

15. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The above report via Jim Stone mentions something about the massive DDOS concentrated in Eastern US being part of the take down operation of Assange, to disable the dead man's switch.

Julian Assange's Internet was cut on Tuesday, 18 Oct 2016.

The massive DDOS was on Friday, 21 Oct 2016.

Whether or not these dots connect ... I have no where enough detail to say.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (28th November 2016), Chester (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Hervé (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Going on the posted content across the different sites Norman, these last leaks appear to have been automated OR allowed to happen to suit someone elses motives/agenda outside of WikiLeaks, clearly to destroy the Clintons, but what or who else?
    (The last batch was approx 22,000 of the infamous "Hillary's 32K Deleted Emails", but only the ones marked "C" for Classified, and they were dumped much later than expected, barely a day before the elections were over?)
    With the Steve Pieczenik factor and Trump's forming team into consideration, I get a nauseous feeling we've been super had. A scientific lasso job around the entire Alex Jones and the patriots crowd. Something bullets couldn't have done.

At around the 3 weeks out mark, I knew Trump wasn't acting alone. Then I began to think he was in cahoots with a kind of white-hat outfit that were lassoing the Washington crooks. I really got on board and allowed myself to get worked up and firing from the hip along with what seemed like everyone else.

If I unplug from that excitement, as I have done over the last several days, and take a fresh look at it all, The prominent facts and implications suggest to me that all that has been done is to cut the Clintons out of the loop.

My hunch about why that would be so, is that there has been a shift in direction in the middle east since 2013 when a reluctant deal was done there. A deal that cut Obama and Clinton right out of the negotiations and left them high and dry. While their criminal war making games were rolling ahead, the decision had already been made and the deal done. The Machiavellian ways in which these things get done required that when changes of direction are made at the highest levels, the minion trees under them are pruned and thrown aside rather than included in the new direction of travel. Entire spy networks are killed off and new ones grown. It's bloody and ruthless. It keeps the logistics of the new direction and plan clear of contamination of the older components that are suddenly a negative factor to be eliminated.

In short, the plan for the middle east was attempted and struggled with for over a decade but it failed and high level people ( very high ) stepped in, bypassing all the usual layers of organisation, and cut a brand new ( if only short term ) deal to scrap the last decade and try a different track. All the personnel and assets of the dumped decade had to go. The Clintons, I think, were just part of the dump.

Hillary and Bill are nowhere near the top of the tree. Their mouths are dangerous, especially if they are prosecuted and made to spill dirt. Very influential people will be telling Trump to tread carefully.

Steve Pieczenik, as clever and experienced as he is, has killed 2 birds with one stone. He's cut the Clintons out of the loop and he's circumnavigated the US patriot movement, all at a stroke. Genius. No wonder he's got a smug half smile on his face.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (28th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Flash (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #211
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmmm protecting some and not others. Trump certainly used the WikiLeaks info to his advantage. But he's not in control yet. The old regime is still lurking under this and still has the finger on most of the buttons. Obama is still the President for the next two months.

That the Clintons & Clinton Foundation are done for is almost a certainty, but it was also hinted that if Hillary goes down, she'll take Obama (and everyone else involved) down with her. He IS complicit as are "they".

WikiLeaks aside, even the older 4chan/FBI leaks hinted that they (the FBI) had enough evidence to bring down half the US govt and many others internationally. We also have to look at the claim that the NSA had/have all of Clintons deleted emails for months (why didn't they do something about it?)

As Paul has said, not quite enough dots to connect just yet, but I'm sure they will soon enough.

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I hsve no single doubt, not for one minute, that Trump is in with another group, and that all those Wikileaks leaks and all were planned well in advance. However, I do not know if those who planned it are dark or white hats. But I have no doubts that Trump election was planned and wanted. Albeit they may have not known which group will win until the end (Clinton was definitely surprised). What may have happened is effectively a soft coup from another group. At the same time, I do not stop thinking that the Rockerfellers and the Rotschilds had an agreement of cooperation lately (seen in some articles) and that they themselves may have taken the Clintons out. In which case trump would be in cohout with them.

Time will tell, but I do not have hopes that Trump will change much, certainly not by himself. And just thinking of some he has thought of for his near advisers gives me the chill, we may have been had.

The other thing is that when Trump came out his meeting with Obama, he was having the face of a bitter man. He may also have been given ultimatums. You do it as we wish or else...

One thing for sure is that his wife does not want to be around as a first lady, it is written all over her non verbal behavior.

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hmmm protecting some and not others. Trump certainly used the WikiLeaks info to his advantage. But he's not in control yet. The old regime is still lurking under this and still has the finger on most of the buttons. Obama is still the President for the next two months.

That the Clintons & Clinton Foundation are done for is almost a certainty, but it was also hinted that if Hillary goes down, she'll take Obama (and everyone else involved) down with her. He IS complicit as are "they".

WikiLeaks aside, even the older 4chan/FBI leaks hinted that they (the FBI) had enough evidence to bring down half the US govt and many others internationally. We also have to look at the claim that the NSA had/have all of Clintons deleted emails for months (why didn't they do something about it?)

As Paul has said, not quite enough dots to connect just yet, but I'm sure they will soon enough.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th November 2016 at 19:15.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), greybeard (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (19th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's some dots from way out in left field:Recall that it is the embassy of Ecuador, in London, where Assange is being (or was being) held.

Perhaps the cooperation between Ecuador and China includes, in some modest way, arrangements regarding Assange and Wikileaks.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Flash (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Assange knew that the only way to freedom he has was a change of government and mostly a soft coup, otherwise he is caught there forever. Snowden too knew the same. That is why Assange did work with the new group, in hope for his freedom first, and maybe thinking this group would be softer for the planet.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's some dots from way out in left field:Recall that it is the embassy of Ecuador, in London, where Assange is being (or was being) held.

Perhaps the cooperation between Ecuador and China includes, in some modest way, arrangements regarding Assange and Wikileaks.
    You could write the same thing for Canada, many bilateral agreements being sought and implemented with China. China is becoming a super power and countries are placing their pions for the new chess game
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), greybeard (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You could write the same thing for Canada, many bilateral agreements being sought and implemented with China. China is becoming a super power and countries are placing their pions for the new chess game
    Yes I presume that many nations are working with China, with a sufficient level of cooperation to enable support of Assange and Wikileaks, working against the Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate and the portions of the US government and military/intelligence complex they control.

Some nations however, while working with China, are also likely still too compromised by the American criminals to provide reliable support for Wikileaks or Assange.

These new announcements regarding of increased cooperation between China and Ecuador suggest to me that Ecuador is a more reliable ally of China, than of the US. That I was unsure of before. Also the timing of these new announcements, just after the US Presidential Election in which Wikileaks played an important role, struck me as interesting.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th November 2016 at 19:38.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Flash (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #216
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Regarding that massive DDOS attack on Friday, 21 October 2016, this article The Biggest DDoS Attack of 2016 Was Caused by an Angry Gamer (hacked.com) claims that a Forbes.com article (that's behind a paywall, so I can't read directly) is reporting that this DDOS attack was the work of an angry gamer.

The article states, in part:
    Quote Now net information came to light. Reportedly, a very angry gamer had a grudge against Sony’s PlayStation Network. Dale Drew, CSO of Level 3 Communications, stated:
    We believe that in the case of Dyn, the relatively unsophisticated attacker sought to take offline a gaming site with which it had a personal grudge and rented time on the IoT botnet to accomplish this
    Drew didn’t name Sony’s PlayStation Network, but the Wall Street Journal found sources that did.

As it turns out, one gamers’ grudge was enough to take down a few major websites. It might seem odd, but the IoT brought vulnerabilities that allow hackers to create entire armies with the use of botnets – in this case, the Mirai botnet.

According to Forbes, the individual found hackers on a dark net criminal forum selling access to huge armies of IoT devices infected with the Mirai botnet. The angry gamer paid $7500 for temporary access to the powerful cyberweapon. Then, in an act of revenge, he aimed its “cannons” at Dyn.
    Not surprisingly, I consider the probability that this Forces article is disinformation to be at least as high as the probability that it's essentially accurate.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

My fuzzy data image over many years has had Assange quite closely aligned with the Roths. I think you nailed it well there Flash.

Fulford has, a few times, mentioned that the Roths have done a deal with the Asians. My prob with that is that Trump is aiming his 'gun' straight at China, which doesn't seem to fit the picture all the rest of it paints.

edit:

On the other hand, perhaps the deal is to stage a new cold war with China instead of Russia.
    Last edited by norman; 19th November 2016 at 19:44.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Flash (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), Matthew (19th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #218
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The other thing is that when Trump came out his meeting with Obama, he was having the face of a bitter man. He may also have been given ultimatums. You do it as we wish or else...
    Yasss, Trump's whole body language and expression was noticeable to many in that meeting. Something's happening behind the scenes for sure (not necessarily bad, but...)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th November 2016 at 19:43.

33. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

I have been posting many of AH Goodman's segs over the past few weeks mainly
    on the Hillary thread and a few others , and he has been looking thru and posting
    wiki leaks as soon as they are released. He has not said anything about Assange
    not being in the embassy and wiki has posted a few of his vids. Here's one of his
    latest.

WIKILEAKS BREAKING NEWS: False Propaganda PR
    Campaign Against WikiLeaks To Prevent Whistleblowing

Published on 18 Nov 2016
    My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    PLEASE SHARE: President Trump Should Pardon Julian Assange
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDB...dkzFN-A/videos

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Lettherebelight (20th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Peter Tatchell speaks outside Ecuadorian embassy in support of Julian Assange

Published on 14 Nov 2016
    London, United Kingdom. 14th November 2016. Human rights campaigner Peter
    Tatchell speaks to the press while Julian Assange is being interviewed inside the
    Ecuadorian embassy by an Ecuadorian prosecutor, also present was Swedish
    assistant prosecutor Ingrid Isgren. Outside the embassy, a small group of people
    held a protest in support of Mr. Assange.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th November 2016 at 22:52.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Lettherebelight (20th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 11 17 LastLast