Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1161
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

I can verify that SRA existed in public elementary schools in Dallas in 1966/1967 as I was in public school through those years and I recall this SRA stuff being implemented in my 4th grade year at Pershing Elementary school. I also recall that our involvement with SRA was minimal and seemed supplemental.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th August 2017 at 17:31.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #1162
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Thank you guys and gals for the wonderful dialogue and ongoing thoughtful comments I just received my first threat, apparently one of the commenters decided that they needed to let me know that I'm in over my head and they are sending me heat. That seems like a really strange way of serving others in love and light.

Also, I noticed Corey, Anonymous, and others have decided to jump into one of the comments on one of my vids. usually where there is smoke, there's fire- despite accusations of there being some kind of organized campaign against the blue avians, it sure looks like it is the other way around
    What?!? Joe watch your back...these guys are nuts first of all. And after the stalking video that Corey produced via his crowd...I'd watch who might be hovering around your neighborhood if you know what I mean.

What a bunch of Ass&%*^s!
    I'd suggest if they can't handle the heat to get out of the kitchen!

Where are the comments I'd like to see them!
    I had reported the threatening comment account through the chain as harassment on YouTube and while I was clicking through, I accidentally deleted it (the report comment button is part of a pull down menu that includes an option to delete the comment). However the report did go through. Once I get a chance I'll check and see if I can get the screenshot. Also I was just informed that the Anon AccSec account in the comments section is actually a fake account controlled by Roger Ramseur who apparently is connected with Corey.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 7th August 2017 at 16:36.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Hervé (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matthew (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), Paprika (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017), Shadowself (7th August 2017), Wind (8th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #1163
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

So Roger wonderful is threatening you? What a wonderful bunch! WTF is wrong with them?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), GroovieBean (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), uzn (8th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #1164
    Thanks

So Roger wonderful is threatening you? What a wonderful bunch! WTF is wrong with them?
    I'm not sure how many accounts he has, so can't say if it is him or not.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #1165
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

If it's Roger threatening you it's absolutely at the behest of Corey Goode.

They don't like the microscope on them at this time. Things like white vans at schools with no proof is getting to them eh? Thing's like telling the truth gets to them?

But I'd still watch my back Joe...they Stalked Bill...they might stalk you. Stalking is an illegal offence btw...If you see them doing that...have them arrested.

I have a feeling from watching your vids that you are more than prepared to deal with it on a protection level. But still watch your back. It's just good advise.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #1166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cross posted from here -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1171778

Quote Message to Corey...

Come clean... end the charade and go back to your roots... those that are rooted in faith as I know you have them. If/when you do, remember that there are those of us who, in a heart beat, would be there to support you, help you "get clean" from any lifestyle choices which increase your susceptibility to Archontic intrusion. This is what the 12th step is all about and in speaking for myself, I am ready, willing and able to help.

I have, long ago, placed you in Those Hands...
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #1167
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    These tests...

PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test)
    NMSQT (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test)
    SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
    ACT (American College Testing)

...do not have anything to do with a students grades and my understanding is that any of them are taken by choice.
    Clarification:
    a) I assumed readers would deduce it was for the college bound.
    b) The educational system must provided the opportunity for those that choose to extend their knowledge base.
    c) Nikki said no test were given at their high school.

My response was:
    I find it hard to believe there was no standardized test for high school achievement. Typically, juniors have an opportunity to take the PSAT/NMSQT*. Seniors are offered the SAT and the ACT tests. The scores are used for college admissions and merit-based scholarships. Most colleges require them for admission.
    It was my attempt to clarify before the conversation went off topic. Secondly, if test claims were inaccurate, then Corey and gang might dismiss anything Nikki says. I'm interested in Nikki's perspective of how he interacted with others. I've read some accounts from Corey.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th August 2017 at 17:34.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #1168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    These tests...

PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test)
    NMSQT (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test)
    SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
    ACT (American College Testing)

...do not have anything to do with a students grades and my understanding is that any of them are taken by choice.
    Clarification:
    a) I assumed readers would deduce it was for the college bound.
    b) The educational system must provided the opportunity for those that choose to extend their knowledge base.
    c) Nikki said no test were given at their high school.

My response was:
    I find it hard to believe there was no standardized test for high school achievement. Typically, juniors have an opportunity to take the PSAT/NMSQT*. Seniors are offered the SAT and the ACT tests. The scores are used for college admissions and merit-based scholarships. Most colleges require them for admission.
    It was my attempt to clarify before the conversation went off topic, and claims were made that if testing was inaccurate, then Corey and gang can dismiss anything Nikki says. I'm interested in Nikki's perspective of how he interacted with others. I've read some accounts from Corey.
    Hi RunningDeer... I apologize that I misread your post and thanks for clarifying... true apologies. I will go back and modify my post.

DONE! Deleted that which was redundant.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th August 2017 at 17:32.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (7th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #1169
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Hi RunningDeer... I apologize that I misread your post and thanks for clarifying... true apologies. I will go back and modify my post.

DONE! Deleted that which was redundant.
    No worries, Sam. It’s time to step away from the Corey brouhaha and his deception. I suspect he’ll vomit out more BS in those additional 20 and backs.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #1170
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Shadowself....Thanks so much for posting the Douglas Caddy interview...MOST informative!! This man had a unique perspective on the whole era! Wonder when it will be the time to "disclose" about the Clinton Machine?! That's what I thought of when he mentioned the deaths surrounding LBJ.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (8th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #1171
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	robert francis sullivan.PNG
Views:	227
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	35845

They don't like the microscope on them at this time. Things like white vans at schools with no proof is getting to them eh? Thing's like telling the truth gets to them?

But I'd still watch my back Joe...they Stalked Bill...they might stalk you. Stalking is an illegal offence btw...If you see them doing that...have them arrested.

I have a feeling from watching your vids that you are more than prepared to deal with it on a protection level. But still watch your back. It's just good advise.
    Thanks- incidentally here is the screenshot:

Views:	227
ID:	35845

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #1172
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Let us know when the black helicopters start buzzing you! Keep your Voice of Reason coming, believe me....it is NEEDED at this point in time!! There is no one who can fill the void that you are filling in this Weird Circus!

A vote of thanks to our Avalon Founder...Bill Ryan!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Daozen (8th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #1173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Attachment 35845

Attachment 35845
    Well as long as you have a forum user name that is a good alias, you don't give your location away & don't post a pic of your self you'll be fine....oh no, wait

But seriously, they are nothing off the internet, and they have too much to lose, as it's all hype & spin, any silly move on their part & it'll all blow up in their faces (ie they have a big internet presence & that's news worthy)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Karila (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #1174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I just received my first threat, apparently one of the commenters decided that they needed to let me know that I'm in over my head and they are sending me heat. That seems like a really strange way of serving others in love and light.
    From your video summary: Corey Goode busted again...

Sphere Being Alliance:

Show a photo of yourself and your name in a yearbook with me and we will talk. We have gone over this. You are from the wrong state and wrong graduation year to know me. You're calling me the liar? Classic.

(JoefromtheCarolinas, I found these on your twitter, so I hope you don't mind me sharing here).

I think I know why Corey is never smiling. The moment he opens his mouth, his foot somehow ends up in it. It will be interesting to hear DJs interview with Nikki which is sure to expose more of Corey's past.
    Last edited by Paprika; 7th August 2017 at 20:28.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Paprika For This Post:

Basho (7th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Daozen (8th August 2017), ditting (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Hervé (8th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (7th August 2017), Sequoia (8th August 2017), sunflower (7th August 2017), TargeT (8th August 2017), UfonautRadio (7th August 2017), Wind (8th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #1175
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, Joe, if I may just chime in with a couple of comments :

Thank you guys and gals for the wonderful dialogue and ongoing thoughtful comments I just received my first threat, apparently one of the commenters decided that they needed to let me know that I'm in over my head and they are sending me heat. That seems like a really strange way of serving others in love and light.

Also, I noticed Corey, Anonymous, and others have decided to jump into one of the comments on one of my vids. usually where there is smoke, there's fire- despite accusations of there being some kind of organized campaign against the blue avians, it sure looks like it is the other way around
    1. With regards to the possibility of the fake Anonymous account being somehow linked to RogerR, that's probably a *Speculative Assertion* based upon a google search of their hashtag #anonaccsec which comes up with a hit linked to Roger's Facebook Full Disclosure Project page here (27 June) at the top of which it says :

Quote Anonymous - #AnonAccSec

#AnonAccSec #OpRebelAlliance #Disclosure #OpDeathEaters #Pedogate #Zeropoint #StevenGreer #AlexJones #Podesta #Clinton #SethRich #Wikileaks #ExtraterrestrialIntelligence
    . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

Views:	59
ID:	35846
    2. With regards to the youtube comment posted to your Video, here's who I'd say is behind it, but again it's mostly just *Speculation* based upon a possible association with Jordan Sather who you'll find is mentioned at Avalon quite recently too :

Name:	rob_sullivan.png
Views:	88
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	35847

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

So I'd suggest you "don't sweat it" but you must surely be aware by now that there's likely going to be some "pushback" against your YouTube video "presentations" but I suppose it depends upon how much you (we) "stir up the hornet's nest" eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 7th August 2017 at 22:24.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matthew (9th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #1176
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Attachment 35845
    "You ARE a No-Body" - Can you imagine being the sort of person who sees that as an insult? Poor soul knows nothing of the light. Bravo to Corey, that's a classy movement he's creating.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Clear Light (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matthew (9th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), Paprika (7th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #1177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Attachment 35845
    "You ARE a No-Body" - Can you imagine being the sort of person who sees that as an insult? Poor soul knows nothing of the light. Bravo to Corey, that's a classy movement he's creating.
    Thank you all (including those that I didn't include in the quote, just for brevity's sake). I've got a new video coming up shortly based on the high school whistleblower and will then hang back for more attacks.

And Rachel-- yeah, I am happy to be a No-Body!

Clear Light-- yes, I expect push back when challenging any paradigm.

EDIT: Here's the latest.

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 7th August 2017 at 23:29.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2017), Chester (8th August 2017), Clear Light (8th August 2017), Daozen (8th August 2017), Did You See Them (8th August 2017), ditting (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), GroovieBean (8th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matthew (8th August 2017), Milo (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), Paprika (8th August 2017), Sequoia (8th August 2017), TargeT (8th August 2017), Wind (8th August 2017), WTHTLight (8th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #1178
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

EDIT: Here's the latest.

WOW

THIS IS A - MUST SEE

Seeing a lot of good information coming from you, Joe!

Keep it up.

36. Link to Post #1179
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Oh, yes indeed, in fact I'd take it as a huge Compliment given how the recognition of our Spiritual Nature is 'above and beyond ' (so-to-say) one's apparent Physicality eh ?

Perhaps even : "You are a No-Body as well as No-One" eh ? LOL
    Last edited by Clear Light; 8th August 2017 at 10:05.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (8th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #1180
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Attachment 35845

Attachment 35845
    Threatening behaviour should not be tolerated.
    Here you go buddy.
    https://www.facebook.com/fiduciaryad...fref=ts&__nodl

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-32-33-781.jpeg
Views:	92
Size:	266.2 KB
ID:	35848Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-34-46-214.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	35849

He has another FB account.
    https://www.facebook.com/robfrancis.sullivan?ref=ts&fref=ts&__nodl

Screen shot from that one.

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-49-22-047.jpeg
Views:	111
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	35850

He also has "likes" on posts on Corey's SBA on FB. dumb or what.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Callista (8th August 2017), Chester (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Hervé (8th August 2017), Jake (8th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (8th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Sequoia (8th August 2017), Shannon (10th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 124 FirstFirst 1 9 49 59 69 109 124 LastLast