1. Link to Post #1521
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

I didn't want to be presumptuous, lol

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I changed my assessment of Teresa's vid because I decided it was too curmudgeonly. It now says this:

"...And I don't want to start nitpicking everything about everyone in their camp. I think we all get it. Basically, the ultra-caffeinated, over-bleached pinging-off-the-walls version seems obviously less genuine than that more calm version of her we saw in the other video, and I think that says something about what's going on there.

I think the assessment that we'll see the product morph and shift as they go is spot-on.

Our job now is to go about our business, support those researchers we respect and talk about their work instead of these guys."

I say we keep a wary out for any unscrupulous shenanigans on their part, meme-stealing, data-mining, etc etc, but for the most part we should start giving more exposure in our commentary to the legit researchers, like Dolan, Farrell, Fitts, Brandenburg, Schratt, McCandlish, LaViolette, etc etc etc. This allows us to back up our dissatisfaction with an alternative for those paying attention.
    A good piece of advice but you left your own name out of the list. That's sloppy.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

anandacate (9th September 2017), Callista (10th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), findingneo (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #1522
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

A timely and important reminder Walter. Thanks. That was a message I think I needed to hear.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Callista (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017), wondering (11th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #1523
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

A good piece of advice but you left your own name out of the list. That's sloppy.
    Likely Walter was being modest and/or assuming we saw him in that same light which, speaking for myself, I certainly do...

Specifically, I love the airship history and have already come across independent accounts of the same from sources not mentioned by Mr. Bosley.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Callista (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Satori (9th September 2017), WalterBosley (9th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #1524
    Thanks

I share this with you not to nitpick CG's followers/supporters, but to have you hear the BS spinning CG et al is already doing and especially pay attention to the crap between minutes 20-25, give or take... (I don't have the CG original, sorry).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4juxqMF6FA

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (11th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #1525
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

I share this with you not to nitpick CG's followers/supporters, but to have you hear the BS spinning CG et al is already doing and especially pay attention to the crap between minutes 20-25, give or take... (I don't have the CG original, sorry).

quick link @ 20 minutes
    Corey Goode - ARRIVAL OF THE SPHERES (NEW DISCLOSURE 2017)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (11th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2017), WTHTLight (14th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #1526
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

quick link @ 20 minutes
    Oh, as far as I can make out, the video is merely a vocal presentation (in the form of an emotion-less robo-voice) of an article written by Justin Deschamps here :

StillnessInTheStorm (Dec 2016) : Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 5: Arrival of the Spheres with William Tompkins - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

So basically it's Justin's thoughts and analysis that is being heard ... make of it what you will eh ?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

anandacate (10th September 2017), Callista (11th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), Omni (10th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), WalterBosley (11th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #1527
    Thanks

Ah yes, thanks. Still, basically what made me point it out is how their spins the CG circus of 'testimony' i.e. essentially saying that until a ridiculous claim is proven untrue it MUST be considered equally with other claims that have something in the way of evidence or context to back them up. Uh...NO. Claimants of the ridiculous without any evidence etc need to TRY AGAIN and bring something to the discussion worthy of equal consideration, other than 'I say this is so and you should believe me because this other claimant of the ridiculous backs me up'. This is our main point of contention with these guys -- and I will point it out every time. But I will not be inclined to crank on it in my vid reports anymore very much. I'm using that space for my own research and to discuss the research of other worthy researchers, those much more substantial than I am, to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

quick link @ 20 minutes
    Oh, as far as I can make out, the video is merely a vocal presentation (in the form of an emotion-less robo-voice) of an article written by Justin Deschamps here :

StillnessInTheStorm (Dec 2016) : Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 5: Arrival of the Spheres with William Tompkins - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

So basically it's Justin's thoughts and analysis that is being heard ... make of it what you will eh ?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

anandacate (10th September 2017), Callista (11th September 2017), Clear Light (11th September 2017), gaiagirl (12th September 2017), Jayke (10th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #1528
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Paracast: Daniel Liszt, the Dark Journalist
    Gene and Chris present Daniel Liszt, also known as the Dark Journalist, who discusses his investigations of such controversial figures in paranormal research as Corey Goode. If you NetSearch Goode's background (and those who surround him), Daniel Liszt's work will be at the top of your search. He has uncovered disturbing revelations about Goode and his business manager, 'Emma Gold,' aka Roger R. Remseur aka Roger Richards and suggestions of an attempt to create a "cult" around Goode. Find out who is behind "Cory's kids" and why are young people being targeted by forces that appear to be promoting fantastic messages by so-called "blue avians?" Oh, and you'll also hear a discussion about the political impact of the alternative media.

Published on Sep 10, 2017

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (13th September 2017), Callista (11th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), gaiagirl (12th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Sequoia (11th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #1529
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Our New "Blue Chicken Cult" (Thinking of renaming our company to this, lol) HQ in Colorado: The way we were able to get into this house in Colorado was pretty magical. I will tell the story soon. We were able to locate a house that was larger than the one we live in now for only $500 per month more. We had been trying to manifest a home that also had a basement apartment that could be turned into a studio/work area for our team. I was sure that we would have to pay much more if we found what we needed. We want to thank all of the supporters that stuck with us and have assisted us in moving into a new and much more active phase of development with our projects. We have gotten an incredible amount of work done against horrific odds and attacks... imagine how much we will accomplish living in the same city and working full time on this mission. Corey Goode

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BlueAvia...=page_internal

But this Corey Kid calls it rightly the Party Pad:

Shout out to the Blue Chicken Party Pad...The neighbors are going to love that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	partypad.PNG
Views:	432
Size:	480.1 KB
ID:	36153

Hanging with the homies...

Name:	homies.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	36154
    Last edited by Shadowself; 11th September 2017 at 13:04.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (17th September 2017), Billy (12th September 2017), Callista (11th September 2017), GroovieBean (12th September 2017), Matthew (14th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Sequoia (11th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #1530
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Today, Jordan is in Boulder, CO to tape with Gaia. He could use the boost in subscribers and views. Remember that May 30th dropped the mic video titled “Jordan Has A Hater! - Exposing the Dark Journalist's Bad Journalism - Who exactly is he?”? It's the video where he (a Corey's Kid) also bragged about the number of subscribers he had, and more than implied that the Dark Journalist pays for his. Shortly after, Jordan’s subscribers and views plummeted after he dropped the mic.

Quick link to the tape with Gaia @ 43 seconds & his work with Gaia @ 20:21.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:40.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (11th September 2017), Matthew (14th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Sequoia (11th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #1531
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

From Jordan's facebook:

Name:  Image 11-09-2017 at 9.54 PM.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  82.0 KB

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

7alon (17th September 2017), Matthew (14th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #1532
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

testimony
    Religion

Christians in general, especially within the Evangelical tradition, use the term "testify" or "to give one's testimony" to mean "the story of how one became a Christian". Commonly it may refer to a specific event in a Christian's life in which they believe God has done something deemed particularly worth sharing. Christians often give their testimony at their own baptism or at evangelistic events. In the current age of the Internet, many Christians have also placed their testimonies on the internet.
    So what the Bird Herd is doing is using terms like "testimony" that are deeply, psychologically embedded within the sub conscious psyches of the youngsters who, in large part, are from Christian backgrounds within their own family lines and/or within the culture from which their families have emerged (likely for generations).

Any reader here should not take this post as an sort of disparagement of Christianity.

The goal is to point out an example of one of the methods this emerging cult is using to lure the vulnerable.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th September 2017 at 20:18.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Callista (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), gaiagirl (12th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), WalterBosley (11th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #1533
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Jimmy church just posted this about Sabrina and Sterling the newest members.

Name:	jimmy church.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	36156

Why is Jimmy promoting these two?

They have only got 465 subscribers

90% of their vidoes have less than 1k views

Then I looked at the two most popular videos

Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan vs Corey Goode: Who is telling the Truth?

8.9K views
    2 months ago

Investigating Dark Journalist, Derrick Faust, and the Corey's Kids

3.9K views
    2 months ago

How did these two vidoes get so much traction?

On average they get 300 views for each video but somehow managed to get a 2900% increase on this one video.

Lets look at the comments section...

SphereBeing Alliance

2 months ago

Thank you, feel free to use some of our art in your presentations. Would LOVE to see you tear apart their claims of Satanism (Roger), Rituals at CITD and the Blue Avian image saying it was satanic. I hope to see more videos like this one.

2 months ago

Sabrina and Sterling

SphereBeing Alliance, oh don't worry that's next!!
    And thanks for the permission that gives me some ideas!

.................................................................................................... .................

Michael Salla

2 months ago

Excellent overview of the Dark Journalist interviews with Bill Ryan and the lack of objective reporting by both on Corey Goode's IT background and other issues pertinent to his credibility. I've communicated with three IT professionals that are mentioned on Corey's LinkedIn account. Two had given him recommendations that are available for review. All three confirmed that Corey was very highly regarded in the IT industry. Contrast that with Ryan's claim that Corey was faking his IT background and Liszt's uncritical acceptance of such a claim. Both owe Corey an apology for what they did, regardless of their views about his SSP claims.

Sabrina and Sterling

Michael Salla this is why you are a respected and renowned researcher because you look into the facts! Thank you for your diligent and detailed work. You are a true asset to the community! 💗

.................................................................................................... .................

Justin Deschamps

This is an excellent example of journalism. You shared your opinions clearly, while objectively presenting the facts in a clear and concise way. It's very impressive and I hope you can continue to do more videos like this in the future, albeit on other topics of course. Keep up the great work!

Sabrina and Sterling

Thank you, Justin!

SphereBeing Alliance

I doubt you will see this video posted on Project Avalon... It doesn't fit their narrative. Very good work Sabrina/Sterling. I sent this video to a lot of people "in the business" who loved how you presented this info. Keep it up!

So that´s how....you get the whole crew to leave comments (there were some which i left out) which gets them traction, which reels them in. It must have been so exciting watching the view count climbing up to 9000 when 80% of your other videos have less than 300 views.
    Last edited by sunwings; 11th September 2017 at 15:18.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2017), Billy (11th September 2017), Callista (11th September 2017), Chester (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), GroovieBean (11th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Sequoia (11th September 2017), Star Tsar (11th September 2017), WalterBosley (11th September 2017), WTHTLight (14th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #1534
    Thanks

Bill of course

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Quote Posted by AlZen (here)
    You should add yourself to that list
    To whom are you speaking? Please, expound.
    Bill of course

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Al Borealis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2017), Billy (11th September 2017), Chester (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Star Tsar (11th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #1535
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th September 2017), Chester (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), GroovieBean (11th September 2017), Iancorgi (11th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Sequoia (11th September 2017), Star Tsar (11th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #1536
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Alt - Yea, I got it now ...lol...duh, big duh on my part...lol thanks

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

avid (11th September 2017), Bill Ryan (11th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Chester (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #1537
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Our New "Blue Chicken Cult" (Thinking of renaming our company to this, lol) HQ in Colorado: The way we were able to get into this house in Colorado was pretty magical. I will tell the story soon. We were able to locate a house that was larger than the one we live in now for only $500 per month more. We had been trying to manifest a home that also had a basement apartment that could be turned into a studio/work area for our team. I was sure that we would have to pay much more if we found what we needed. We want to thank all of the supporters that stuck with us and have assisted us in moving into a new and much more active phase of development with our projects. We have gotten an incredible amount of work done against horrific odds and attacks... imagine how much we will accomplish living in the same city and working full time on this mission. Corey Goode

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BlueAvia...=page_internal

But this Corey Kid calls it rightly the Party Pad:

Shout out to the Blue Chicken Party Pad...The neighbors are going to love that.

Attachment 36153

Hanging with the homies...
    Attachment 36154
    This video grosses me out more than I can say. He's walking around his new large house that he's going to live in off the proceeds of lies (that's assuming that one of his generous and mislead followers didn't donate THIS house to him for two years as well, like his last house). He even says in the text to this gag-worthy video that it's larger than their last house, and for only $500 more!

Just disgusting. "Only 500." When you're living off of donations from people you've lied to, sure, maybe $500 seems like a throw-away amount- "only" $500. I wonder how many of his followers would LOVE to have $500 to throw around? Shows how out-of-touch he is with what he is really doing.

And this, which he said about the basement: "We plan on dedicating this space to the business." The business. Remember when he started out with this? It was to get the word out about disclosure, and humanity's path. That's how he hooked folks. But it's just been about "business" all along.

Gross.
    Last edited by KansasGirl; 12th September 2017 at 01:56.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KansasGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2017), Billy (12th September 2017), Bob (11th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), gaiagirl (12th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), muxfolder (12th September 2017), Paprika (13th September 2017), raregem (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Satori (11th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017), Tintin (12th September 2017), WTHTLight (14th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #1538
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from DLDJ!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Paracast

Daniel Liszt | The Dark Journalist

Published 11th September 2017

Gene and Chris present Daniel Liszt, also known as the Dark Journalist, who discusses his investigations of such controversial figures in paranormal research as Corey Goode. If you NetSearch Goode's background (and those who surround him), Daniel Liszt's work will be at the top of your search. He has uncovered disturbing revelations about Goode and his business manager, 'Emma Gold,' aka Roger R. Remseur aka Roger Richards and suggestions of an attempt to create a "cult" around Goode. Find out who is behind "Cory's kids" and why are young people being targeted by forces that appear to be promoting fantastic messages by so-called "blue avians?" Oh, and you'll also hear a discussion about the political impact of the alternative media.

Daniel's section begins around the 14:20 minute mark...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th September 2017 at 23:12.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), Matthew (11th September 2017), raregem (12th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #1539
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Latest from Daniel Liszt, the Dark Journalist!

The Paracast

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdakbO2hzXk
    Already shared by RunningDeer, 10 posts up ^^

(But thanks anyway: it's a great listen. )

Quote Posted by KansasGirl (here)
    But it's just been about "business" all along.
    Hi there, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

Yes, re business. Corey is staking his future career and income on this, in his mind for years to come. He has to. He has nothing else.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2017 at 23:36.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th September 2017), Billy (12th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), gaiagirl (12th September 2017), Harley (12th September 2017), KansasGirl (12th September 2017), Matthew (13th September 2017), raregem (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (11th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017), Sophocles (12th September 2017), Star Tsar (12th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #1540
    Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome, Bill! It's fantastic to be here.

Re: re: business, I don't have any problem with anyone making a living from their actual work and research, etc. Just wanted to make that clear. My problem with Mr. Goode is that he's making money off of lies. I am embarrassed to say that I donated money to him when I first ran across him. Within a few weeks and a tiny amount of research I realized I had fallen for a scam. Hopefully we can shape the community somehow so that this kind of riffraff doesn't get in.

40. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to KansasGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2017), Billy (12th September 2017), BMJ (13th September 2017), Bob (12th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), ditting (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), Jake (13th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2017), Matthew (13th September 2017), Nasu (12th September 2017), Omni (12th September 2017), Paprika (13th September 2017), Reinhard (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (12th September 2017), Sequoia (12th September 2017), Shadowself (13th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017), uzn (21st September 2017), WalterBosley (12th September 2017), Wind (15th September 2017), WTHTLight (14th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 124 FirstFirst 1 27 67 77 87 124 LastLast