Thread: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

VERY SERIOUS WARNING : BLUE AVIAN BUYER BEWARE ALERT

On Corey Goode’s Sphere Being Alliance Facebook page he has pinned a link to Bentinho Massaro’s presentation from the Eclipse of Disclosure conference.

Bentinho thanks Corey for inviting him to the Eclipse of Disclosure conference.

Bentinho reveals quite candidly that he is unable to prevent entity possession manipulating him into being a psychopath . . . and then twists it into . . . f#@k I don’t even have the words for it. Basically he excuses his psychopathic behavior because the manipulating 5d service to self beings are doing it as a game and having fun with it by racking up their points on scoreboards, in a 5D pub no less.

He says someone like Corey will be focused on more than others because of his high profile. And if they can’t go after your weaknesses they’ll go after your partners. In other words: I am not responsible for all the bad things I do because, well, the devil made me do it – and the more bad stuff I do, well, the more important I must be.

@10:55 (some paraphrasing)

But for most of us they exploit our weaknesses. So this has been with me all my life. As a child I would have some OCD ticks, etc and I felt I couldn’t control my body and an example that demonstrates and sways you from your natural service to others is when I was 8 years old and we had this little 2 month old kitten who we walked on a leash.

I was in my yard from walking her and something took over my body or felt like it did and there was this prickly bush so for 20 minutes every time she ran out of the prickly bush I watched myself pull on her necklace and put her back in it. I was crying but couldn’t stop myself.

I identified with that which is their intention which is to make you feel ashamed, or make you stop doing what you are doing, or they will go after your social organizations and make you experience you are a hypocrite and you are not worthy . . .

What is disturbing for these guys, and the thousands that are following them blindly, is that they do not recognize that their egomaniac “corporate savior I am GOD pursuits” ARE influenced by these beings also – they don’t just seduce people into being cruel to cats (or humanity for that matter)! (Let alone their own psychopathic physiology.)

It isn’t any wonder that Corey and several in his group show signs of being into occult dark magic.

Oh and Bentinho also says that these service to self beings are your friends because they can show you your weaknesses. SO WRONG! THEY ARE SHOWING THEIR WEAKNESSES AND SEDUCING PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THEY ARE THEIRS.
    Bentinho says without them it would take you lifetimes to immortalize yourself. So use them, make friends with them, because they can accelerate your learning. Love them as they help us more than our physical friends. WTF!

@55:09
    . . . then you are the vision and you become the mirror to everyone else . . . when you are completely empty everyone [or everything] that comes to you, you will literally feel their higher self utilize your mental and physical body to elicit speech, action, confirmation, radiance, whatever, however it needs to use your vehicles to exactly mirror where these people [entities] are at, plus a little bit more, so that they can gain conscious knowledge of how they can grow more into who they are.

So outwardly you start to become like a mirror. Now this is only if you do this work every day intensely for months and years, but the result is that you are empty of self.

You’re just a walking hologram, you’re just a ghost. You’re body is just a ghost but it’s used by God. By the infinite intelligence, because you are not in the way.

You are not pondering how you can secure something for yourself, which is a lack of faith. Wouldn’t you agree? You needing anything is a lack of faith. You don’t need anything. When that gets through to you that’s when the percentage can ramp up and THE BLUE AVIANS WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOU.

I couldn’t watch all of this terrible deception that is a sinister camouflage and distortion for being all about {false} love and how you can become a God by following their practices.

When in reality it is an invitation to surrender to demonic possession.

Bentinho: I am one of the most sufficient and versatile spiritual teachers on the planet.

Bentinho: The most powerful creature on earth is the one that doesn’t give a damn about their life. They don’t care what happens. That’s power you can’t buy.

Spoken like a true psychopath. And if you can stomach the 5mins of this video you will see one of his “friends” have a great laugh – but at whose expense!

Come live with us in a cult!

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

anandacate (25th September 2017), astridmari (1st October 2017), avid (25th September 2017), Basho (25th September 2017), Bill Ryan (29th September 2017), Billy (25th September 2017), Buzzie (25th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Cognitive Dissident (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), drneglector (27th September 2017), findingneo (21st October 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), Jayke (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), Mike (25th September 2017), NancyV (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), norman (25th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017), RedSun88 (27th September 2017), RunningDeer (25th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th September 2017), sunwings (26th September 2017), Tintin (25th September 2017), WalterBosley (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017), Zampano (25th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode and Bentinho Massaro: Buyer Beware alert

I changed what I wrote because I just don't know what to say about this right now.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 25th September 2017 at 07:19.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

avid (25th September 2017), Bill Ryan (29th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I'm not sure if there is anything more dangerous than spiritual "teachers" with a service to self agenda. It is not true spirituality, it is darkness masqueraded as spirituality. There already have been too many bad examples in the past. My initial intuitive take on this Bentinho person is that he is a mentally disturbed individual who has been tempted by the power that has been in his reach. Or should I say his ego seems to have fallen into the "trap". Psyche is out of alignment and I wouldn't rule out entity possession either. I hope he finds a way out of the darkness he has been experiencing.

Last edited by Wind; 25th September 2017 at 07:56.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2017), Bruno (25th September 2017), Buzzie (25th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Jayke (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), norman (25th September 2017), RunningDeer (25th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I didnt know about this person before this thread.

Now that I know about this person, I dont care and will go back to not caring about this person(which is easier when you dont know about them).

It seems that making this thread did nothing but just make me know about some dude I dont care about and also since he is now in my awareness he is winning.
    Why exactly are you warning us about someone we, at least I, didnt even know exists?

You are aware that this entire thread is actually just helping spread his message. By posting this guy, you are spreading his ideas. Why?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Thanks for the heads up warning Gemma13
    I won't stumble in to watching any of his vid's
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Callista (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), mojo (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), uzn (26th September 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

@15:15

Corey says we are all mind controlled. Plus, staying with his friend Bentinho Massaro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	COREY BENTINHO.png
Views:	338
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	36221

Corey confirms that for over a year he has gotten to know Bentinho Massaro well – obviously why he invited him to the Eclipse of Disclosure conference.

If you are a follower of Corey and the Blue Avians it would serve you well to dig deep and investigate who he supports/partners with. A bit of objective caution can go a long way in determining ones future footsteps and where they may lead.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Billy (25th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), Jayke (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), KansasGirl (26th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), mojo (25th September 2017), NancyV (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017), WTHTLight (23rd October 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

@0:20

Bentinho: I don’t allow for taboos, so as soon as I sense that someone in the group has a certain taboo whether it’s a feministic taboo or like an equality rights kinda thing like all those stupid f*@king ideas . . .
    […]
    @2:57 . . . so what someone is being triggered. That’s funny. How is that not funny? . . . just let it happen . . . don’t ease their trigger, let them suffer . . . I have so much fun with people’s triggers . . .

It’s pretty common knowledge that Psychopaths do not feel empathy and compassion. Bentinho Massaro demonstrates this repeatedly throughout his talks and ideologies. What is incredibly disturbing though is how people actually follow and worship this guy because he is emotionally bullet proof. Yes he doesn’t feel the pain that most people do. This is not a gift, it is a sickness.

Desiring to emulate and train to be a psychopath is not going to fix the problems in our world – it’s only going to make them worse. This man is justifying his psychopathy to the world by wrapping it up in spiritual idealistic BS then financially and emotionally exploiting people whilst laughing about how easy it is.

http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/...profound-blend

Bentinho: You've heard me mention True Simultaneity before as being the highest accomplishment. What I experience now is the next level of that. And I am more determined than ever to create an army of Shepherding Consciousnesses' who truly get what I am, and thus are able to activate that frequency in themselves.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 25th September 2017 at 14:48.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Callista (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), KansasGirl (26th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), meeradas (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Now that I know about this person, I dont care and will go back to not caring about this person(which is easier when you dont know about them).

It seems that making this thread did nothing but just make me know about some dude I dont care about and also since he is now in my awareness he is winning.
    Why exactly are you warning us about someone we, at least I, didnt even know exists?

You are aware that this entire thread is actually just helping spread his message. By posting this guy, you are spreading his ideas. Why?
    People who have no empathy or compassion, with arrogance and confidence to boot, elevate themselves into positions of leadership in whatever realm takes their fantasy. They are dangerous individuals because they ooze charm and confidence whilst leading people into making very bad choices.

If we do not out these people – who else is going to stop them from doing harm to others - which by default does harm to communities, which by default does harm to the world, which by default does harm to the universe.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Billy (25th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), geofffxdwg (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), KansasGirl (26th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

If you see these 2 guys walking toward you I would advise to go to the other side of the street.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

Callista (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Thanks Wind for the link

Bentinho: F#@k your relationship. All of them. To your parents, to your family, to your friends, to the people around you, to me. F#@k your relationships. They mean nothing. They mean nothing! They are reflections. They come and they go. F#@k ‘em. Let them come. Let them go. Let them come. Let them go. Don’t give a f#@k about your family. Don’t give a f#@k about your children. Don’t give a f#@k about your parents. Don’t give a f#@k about your partner.

Yes, . . . you really did just read that!

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2017), Callista (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), mab777 (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017), Wind (25th September 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I really needed this guy in high school...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Debra (25th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), sunwings (26th September 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Some of us do know who he is. Some of us know others who are rather vulnerable and who have, at some point, absorbed his words... in some cases, some still do.

I read the OP and experienced it as providing additional information to folks who might be interested in this additional information. In speaking just for myself, I benefited from Gemma's OP and more as this thread develops.

Perhaps you might consider that some of us are actually aware he exists. In fact, in my case, I was introduced to this gentleman by a former prominent member of this forum.

What I have yet to read on this thread (though it may have been posted after the point I am at now) is that it appears that these folks actually are in total conflict with themselves.

Perhaps someone might benefit from my pointing out the following:

Quote You’re just a walking hologram, you’re just a ghost. You’re body is just a ghost but it’s used by God. By the infinite intelligence, because you are not in the way.
    The "you" of the "you are not in the way" is a pointer to individuation - the individuated self. This is an example of self elimination, annihilation of the self... a (re)absorption into "the infinite all that is."

This is classic "Right Hand Path."

and then this (Gemma's paraphrasing)

Quote Oh and Bentinho also says that these service to self beings are your friends because they can show you your weaknesses. Bentinho says without them it would take you lifetimes to immortalize yourself.
    To "self immortalize" is the goal of The (dark) Left Hand Path... what I refer to as Left, down. This goal is described in detail in an excellent book on the subject entitled, "Lords of the Left Hand Path."

So this guy is "selling" out of both sides of his mouth.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (25th September 2017), KansasGirl (26th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), Wind (25th September 2017), Zampano (25th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting too...

Separated at birth? One named "Damon" (demon / daemon)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Massaro and Damon.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	36222

Interestingly - (from this link)

Quote He continued to garner praise from critics for his roles as... ...a fallen angel in Dogma (1999)
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Time after time it has been witnessed that the ego is very fallible to the temptations of the carnal desires and power. Especially with these young faces there seems to be something off putting. I had first heard of Bentinho many years ago, but when I tried to watch his stuff I just felt that it wasn't for me. Same is with Teal for example. She is pretty to look at, but the energy is "off", so to speak. I did once watch her videos, but I couldn't get really anything out of them. You can also just observe their output and see the discrepancies in what they say and do. It is a different thing to talk the talk and actually walk the walk. Truly enlightened teachers are another thing... Ye shall know them by their fruits.

I don't usually like to write these kind of things as it almost feels like I'm doing a put-down, but it's not really so. There are just too many predators preying on the vulnerable and someone needs to do something about that or there will never be an end to that. The more people observe and pay attention to these kind of things, the more aware we will become. Cults are a thing of the past.

Humanity has been afflicted with a collectivel spiritual and mental disease for a long time and we can only begin the collective healing process by facing our own shadow as a species. Darkness thrives only in darkness, but it cannot thrive in the open in the light. Others can be our guiding lights on our journey, but no one should be above us or be an authority over us. When someone is asking for unquestioned obedience, it just can't be good thing. Do not give your power to others, learn to listen to your inner voice. To the voice of your Self, your heart.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), gaiagirl (27th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), Inaiá (13th December 2017), Jayke (25th September 2017), Marikins (29th September 2017), Matthew (25th September 2017), Mike (25th September 2017), Nasu (25th September 2017), neutronstar (30th September 2017), Patrikas (26th September 2017), Phoenix1304 (30th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017), Zampano (26th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I agree with Wind, dont give yourself over to seemingly esoteric nonsense. No positive higher consciousness would ever possess nor control a person's body, especially doing something harmful to something else (no matter what 'handed path' they are on). Dont risk polluting your consciousness with communication from negative sources. I wont listen to these people, i read enough in this thread to tell me that these people are either crazy or possessed. Be very selective what you let into your precious consciousness, and for the most part try to keep it to the constructive.

Peace and love.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Debra (25th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), gaiagirl (27th September 2017), Matthew (26th September 2017), Nasu (26th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017), Wind (26th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

People who have no empathy or compassion, with arrogance and confidence to boot, elevate themselves into positions of leadership in whatever realm takes their fantasy. They are dangerous individuals because they ooze charm and confidence whilst leading people into making very bad choices.

If we do not out these people – who else is going to stop them from doing harm to others - which by default does harm to communities, which by default does harm to the world, which by default does harm to the universe.
    Good thing you outed him for me otherwise I might not have caught on that he is clearly sociopathic.

You are giving this person way too much importance and mind space.

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good thing you outed him for me otherwise I might not have caught on that he is clearly sociopathic.
    Fortunately - all life is not just about you.

31. Link to Post #18
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Sounds like he's read a bunch of Anton LaVey, Aleister Crowley, and Christopher Hyatt.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Chester (26th September 2017), mab777 (26th September 2017), Wind (26th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is so messed up it's beyond expression. The part about the kitten, so awful, beyond words awful. He sounds like a serial killer in training. If Corey's followers aren't bothered by this guy, then there is no hope for them waking from whatever fantasy land they live in under Corey's (and Wilcock's) direction. Disturbing. Thanks for posting this.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KansasGirl For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Chester (26th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

i thought it was a pretty good presentation.

i didnt find the guy to be manipulative or anything. he just kinda regurgitated a whole bunch of stuff we've all read or heard before and made a coherent talk out of it.

he was pretty insightful. well spoken. clearly smart.

decent show.

one thing that was kinda interesting was when he appeared to lump in Corey's blue chickens with the 5d manipulators he discussed in the beginning of the chat. wonder how the "insiders insider" felt about that one.

unfortunately in our community, when it comes to views on these "alt" media figures it seems youre either regarded as a mindless "follower" or a curmudgeony cynic. but there are quite a few of us who aren't so polarized, and have nuanced opinions. neither side can tolerate this however, and the mindless followers will accuse you of being a curmudgeony cynic, and the curmudgeony cynics will accuse you of being a mindless follower. they need you to be on a *team*. it infuriates them that they can't tag and label you; they can't hold nuance in their atrophied minds, so they just assign you a label anyway...no matter how many times you declare you don't wholeheartedly identify with either side...*because they need a clear target to direct their frustrations at*.

when i see a demonstration like this, it confuses me that folks can have such definitive opinions on things that seem so inherently nebulous. im beginning to despise this word, but i spose people get "triggered". i dunno. i likely wouldn't attend any of his talks, nor buy any of his books, but i kind of enjoyed his talk and fail to see how he might qualify as a sociopath, or some kind of malevolent manipulator. i'm a practical, feet on the ground type of guy, but i still reserve some space in myself for this type of stuff. and viewed from this space, i thought the guy was alright.
    Last edited by Mike; 26th September 2017 at 03:57.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Apulu (26th September 2017), Daozen (26th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th September 2017), Nasu (26th September 2017), raregem (16th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast