+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I found the following thread where ideas of virtual reality are linked to quantum physics.

It is now being recognised that the human mind can affect particles at the quantum level. The Schrodinger's cat thing. If you set up an experiment with the detection of a particle as your intention, you get a particle. If you want a wave, it is a wave. Meditators can collapse the wave into a particle. So consciousness PRODUCES that particle from a wave, that is energy- or a disturbance in the aether.

On a larger scale that has then been compared to 'rendering' in virtual reality. Our consciousness collapses a huge energetic wave form into a virtual physical reality. Like a shared or group hallucination. It's a nice idea, and gets one thinking about whether we can collapse them into a different reality, if we can imagine it.
    Overall interesting post, thanks for sharing.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: Do we create (or at least co-create) our reality and reality experience?

I remember being so determined to effect a response, the concentration levels were immense, almost to heating the unaware ‘target’, with no physical contact, and my efforts to subliminarily conduct a response were successful, many times. Nothing nefarious, just experimental of course. When I asked my absent ‘subject’, they were slightly aware of a kind loving presence, and times/dates correlated. So absent healing works. Reiki works.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), wondering (11th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    My belief based on my personal experiences.

Is that we create individually specifically in regards to our own life experience.

But because we co-create our reality we do so by consensus between souls and mother earth.

God being the greater soul, for lack of a better definition, affects our personal life in the form of guidance in our personal journey by request or by design.
    That's my favourite answer yet

I think we often get wrapped up in the power of our own consciousness to create reality, that we forget that what we perceive to be inert matter is actually pregnant with consciousness itself. Surely Gaia has a say in the unfoldment of her own creation? she'd still be creating new lifeforms regardless of whether human consciousness was wiped off the earth. And doesn't the cat in schrodingers box have its own consciousness, I doubt it would be too happy about us collapsing it into a wave just because we aren't thinking about it.

Harmonising through the layers of the greater souls to add creative juice to your creative potential matches up with my experiences. The ascent of the soul through the 8 spheres as it was known in pagan gnosticism.

Thanks for the reminder BMJ, good insight

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th October 2017), BMJ (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (10th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

As i stated in a earlier thread that i had to get away from the forum because of all the ugly in the world and how seeing only that was effecting my perception..... I must say this is a good homecoming for me, to read what you all have wrote, has reminded me of what we all have in common ... Alot of this world pushes us apart this thread has pull us together ... Thanks for reminding me of that fact..

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Noelle (10th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), wondering (11th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Take a deep breath and relax, I love this movie/animation. Watching it is a form of meditation, I think. It's really relaxing and thought provoking at the same time.

'The Red Turtle'

http://hulupro.net/watch/bdrLbyxN-the-red-turtle.html

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

East Sun (11th October 2017), Franny (15th October 2017), Michi (11th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), PathWalker (11th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Yes, this is an old question but I would love to read where the current membership stands in regards to this question.
    Yes, and with purity of heart we create in harmony with the Universe.

We are approaching cooperation and love and unity as never before. The dross is being burned and purified at inner levels.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd February 2018), BMJ (13th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), wondering (11th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

It's one of those things that has different levels of interpretations.

In the conventional sense, I would say yes, in a lot of the same ways everyone already said.

In the absolute sense, I would say no, there is a reality which is un-created, and it's not ours. We don't create, but, rather, shape the raw material--either in ways which follow the fleeting shadows of outer, transient nature, or else, to the extent we are able to stifle that somewhat automated process, perhaps we may start to catch glimmers of That which does not depend on us.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Iloveyou (15th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (11th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If we do then we are the lousiest creators in existence.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), Rich (11th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

My belief based on my personal experiences.

Is that we create individually specifically in regards to our own life experience.

But because we co-create our reality we do so by consensus between souls and mother earth.

God being the greater soul, for lack of a better definition, affects our personal life in the form of guidance in our personal journey by request or by design.
    Yes, whatever we are creating individually, will be affected by what everyone* else is also co-creating (*not necessarily just humans)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th October 2017 at 01:56.

18. Link to Post #50
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I found the following thread where ideas of virtual reality are linked to quantum physics.

It is now being recognised that the human mind can affect particles at the quantum level. The Schrodinger's cat thing. If you set up an experiment with the detection of a particle as your intention, you get a particle. If you want a wave, it is a wave. Meditators can collapse the wave into a particle. So consciousness PRODUCES that particle from a wave, that is energy- or a disturbance in the aether.

On a larger scale that has then been compared to 'rendering' in virtual reality. Our consciousness collapses a huge energetic wave form into a virtual physical reality. Like a shared or group hallucination. It's a nice idea, and gets one thinking about whether we can collapse them into a different reality, if we can imagine it.
    Overall interesting post, thanks for sharing.
    Quantum science tells us that Waves and particles are a duality, and the process of OBSERVING is what determines whether it is one or the other. So does that mean that, say, in a region of the universe where no conscious life exists, it's all undetermined, and then, a ship full of explorers arrives, and suddenly galaxies and stars 'render' into particle reality? No.

More like there is a universal consciousness - observer - which can hold every last particle and wave in it's attention, continuously, and collapses everything to a physical universe from the start-ready for entities like us etc. From the point of view of Universal mind, the duality may continue.

From the point of us - the fragments of universal mind, we observe quantum processes and note that our conscious attention is a key function of the physicality of existence, this realisation is a sign post for us, assisting us to grasp the creative process of universal mind, which we are part of.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), onevoice (11th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), WhiteLove (15th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    This made me laugh Ernie...on the face of it...Yes.

Problem is our creative skills have been hi jacked...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (12th October 2017), Wind (11th October 2017), wondering (11th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

"...creative process of universal mind, which we are a part of." Loved that, Baby Steps! "Universal consciousness-observer..." What a wonderful description of what we struggle to define here on our level! Thanks!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (13th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), pueblo (12th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

If reality was perfect life would be very boring.

Adversity has made this life journey an interesting character building experience. I would not have reality any other way.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Noelle (13th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), Wind (14th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking
    That's the truth! Time to take our creative power back.

We need to upgrade our "vision" and stop being programmed by "tell-you- what-your-vision-is" or other things like television that are used to hijack our creative abilities.

My vision is being upgraded by keeping truth awareness in the periphery, and focusing my central vision on an image of an icredibly wonderful future with meditative concentration.

I takes practice to maintain a high vibration and a high vision.

I hope I'm improving rapidly!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th October 2017), BMJ (14th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), pueblo (14th October 2017), Wind (14th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

If reality was perfect life would be very boring.

Adversity has made this life journey an interesting character building experience. I would not have reality any other way.
    There is definite truth in the idea that the friction we experience here offers an opportunity for growth at a soul level.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), Wind (15th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Yes

Everything in your reality is a product of your attention and your intention.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BMJ (14th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2017), Iloveyou (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2017), Noelle (14th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020), Wind (15th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking
    That's even been scientifically proven; generally, most of us are at our creative peak just before we start any schooling. After one year of "school", that creative ability (right brain thinking) has reduced to a mere fraction of what it was pre-school. ie less than 10%. By the time we hit our teens, it's around or less than 1% (A little factoid I shared with my graphic design students on a class devoted to the thought process of "Creativity")

As a side issue, autistic children can show remarkable abilities in these areas; (I have such a friend who is a literal genius in IT, can assemble a PC or car engine almost blindfolded but is completely bamboozled when stacking a dishwasher!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th October 2017 at 04:43.

33. Link to Post #58
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

The subconscious part of ourself has a big say in the daily creation process. Fixed ideas, all automatisms, the sum of all unprocessed experiences, where we come from, what we expect, what we think (or better are deeply convinced) to deserve or not.

And then there's the question of 'create what you love' or 'love what you create', anyway.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Molly4US (15th October 2017), Wind (15th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Every choice we make, every thought we think, and every action we take creates a unique set of circumstances no other circumstance could create. So yes, we create our own reality every moment of every day. But since we don't know our identity, don't understand the sea of existence we ride on, and don't remember ourselves before birth, we create in ignorance.

For instance, I remember the day I decided school was not for me vividly. In one day I rejected both physics and chemistry because of what we were being taught. It was wrong, it made no sense and the teachers didn't understand it either but they sure enjoyed my confusion. And when the logical arguments proved nothing I was told to shut up and stop wasting the class's time.

Right then and there I quit school and formal education. Of course it would take my brain another three years to catch up with my heart.

That choice created a set of circumstances completely unique to my situation, with such a concerted force behind it that three years later it still had enough energy left to propel me forward and out of school.

So yes, we create our reality but we are too ignorant of truth to get it right.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), Peter UK (2nd February 2020)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Whiskey Mystic made a post with a link to an article (I just skimmed it so far, but fascinating) that describes a specific experiment done that lends to us creating/affecting our reality.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Consciousness
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2017), pueblo (18th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast