UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,719 times in 5,528 posts

Default Re: Active shooters in Las Vegas: 59 dead, 546 injured

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Didn't take long for this to be censored, it's gone. Any chance you know where it is on YT?

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Video where a man is pointing out where the shooting is coming from and it is not Mandalay Bay. He's on the other side of Luxor on the sidewalk and pointing toward the concert venue, perhaps towards the stage. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly, but is definitely not Mandalay.

At 1:00 he says that the sound is coming from two locations and appears to point in the direction of the Tropicana and/or perhaps the violet purple building by the Tropicana on the west side.

https://www.facebook.com/attila.kolo...4569629908226/
    Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    I am trying to find this as well. I don't have a facebook account which has kind of forced the issue for me! If I find it I'll obviously share it as quickly as possible. It may be on TVClip somewhere - just looking now...
    Works fine here, and I don't need to log in to Facebook.

Here try it again:

Thanks Harley. It does start to play but then my screen gets completely covered with the fella's profile picture! So, I don't get to see it

2. Link to Post #702
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

You only need to watch the first two mins of this vid as the rest is
    adds, unless you want to see the merchandise which is unfortunate
    on info war vids, but very important to keep up the fight and their
    message , survival and expansion....

Body Language Expert Scrutinizes Vegas Security Guard On Ellen

Published on 19 Oct 2017
    A body language expert has some questions about some suspicious signs
    during Jesus Campos's interview with Ellen. Visit her channel here:

Bombard's Body Language: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXG8...

=============================================

No adds on this one.....

Las Vegas Survivors Speak Out, Multiple Shooters In Multiple Locations

Published on 19 Oct 2017...Info wars
    SHARE THIS VIDEO BEFORE IT IS REMOVED. This groundbreaking new
    collection of eyewitness accounts and police scanner recordings reveals
    the undeniable proof that there were multiple shooters scattered in
    multiple locations during the Las Vegas massacre.

====================================================

Roger Stone: Why We Still Don't Have The Truth About The Vegas Massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ZMcNKQ980
    Published on 19 Oct 2017
    Roger Stone of the War Room tells you why the mainstream establishment is
    working so hard to keep the truth hidden.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th October 2017 at 10:16.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), Nasu (24th October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017), TargeT (20th October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #703
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Video where a man is pointing out where the shooting is coming from and it is not Mandalay Bay. He's on the other side of Luxor on the sidewalk and pointing toward the concert venue, perhaps towards the stage. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly, but is definitely not Mandalay.

At 1:00 he says that the sound is coming from two locations and appears to point in the direction of the Tropicana and/or perhaps the violet purple building by the Tropicana on the west side.

This video is well worth a watch. It's on Las Vegas Blvd, on the street, somewhere between the Luxor and the Exalibur, during the shootings.

Good find - thanks!

The "violet purple bulding" is the backside tower of the Tropicana, which has two high rise hotel buildings on the same property. I continue to find likely the speculation that some of the shooting came from that violet (aka purple) backside tower, which unlike the new Mandalay Bay building, has windows that open. So someone could have opened a window, shot, and closed the window, leaving no obvious (to the public) evidence of their position.
    Is this a related piece of video that I'm linking to below or might I be getting muddled with specific buildings? Apologies if so. The building in this video isn't the Mandalay Bay Hotel. There's no way to be absolutely certain that the person being observed is an actual shooter, but, based on a listen to the chatter, those filming seem to be of the opinion that he may be a shooter. Did they see something beforehand to cement that ie see shots come from there? (Unfortunately, I can't view that facebook video link and Harley was kind enough to try and help me there - I don't have an account and although it does start, several seconds later the profile picture pops up and blocks the entire view! This is what happens when you try to view something on facebook when you don't have a facebook account)

https://tvclip.biz/video/d54yW6DKpi8...in-window.html

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #704
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

Thanks Harley. It does start to play but then my screen gets completely covered with the fella's profile picture! So, I don't get to see it
    If you read that profile screen, at the bottom of it there should be a "Not Now" button you can click...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Harley (20th October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017), Tintin (20th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #705
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

David does a weekly pod cast for subscriber's usually about current events and
    posts it on his u'tube channel. There is usually a longer version for members,
    I mention this to put the vid in context , its not a presentation but is a detailed
    run through of the time line and how ridiculous the cover up and mainstream
    investigations are . Hotel security cameras footage where is it ? very good
    observations as usual.

The Blatant Cover-up of the Las Vegas Shooting - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Published on 20 Oct 2017
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st October 2017 at 17:13.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Franny (21st October 2017), Noelle (20th October 2017), norman (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #706
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Joseph P Farrell comments on the Las Vegas Shooting:

Coroner's Office on lockdown?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), Hervé (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), norman (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #707
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

This video is well worth a watch. It's on Las Vegas Blvd, on the street, somewhere between the Luxor and the Exalibur, during the shootings.

Good find - thanks!

The "violet purple bulding" is the backside tower of the Tropicana, which has two high rise hotel buildings on the same property. I continue to find likely the speculation that some of the shooting came from that violet (aka purple) backside tower, which unlike the new Mandalay Bay building, has windows that open. So someone could have opened a window, shot, and closed the window, leaving no obvious (to the public) evidence of their position.
    Is this a related piece of video that I'm linking to below or might I be getting muddled with specific buildings? Apologies if so. The building in this video isn't the Mandalay Bay Hotel. There's no way to be absolutely certain that the person being observed is an actual shooter, but, based on a listen to the chatter, those filming seem to be of the opinion that he may be a shooter. Did they see something beforehand to cement that ie see shots come from there? (Unfortunately, I can't view that facebook video link and Harley was kind enough to try and help me there - I don't have an account and although it does start, several seconds later the profile picture pops up and blocks the entire view! This is what happens when you try to view something on facebook when you don't have a facebook account)

The tvclip.biz video at the bottom of your post is at the Tropicana near the intersection of Tropicana Ave and Las Vegas Blvd by the pedestrian overpass to Excalibur. My guess is that the person at the window is not a shooter but a spectator but it does show that the windows open at the Tropicana.

BTW, I'm not on Facebook and I don't have a problem with viewing videos.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th October 2017 at 12:29.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017), Tintin (20th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #708
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

If you read that profile screen, at the bottom of it there should be a "Not Now" button you can click...
    Herve: you are a superstar! Thanks. Works like a charm

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Hervé (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #709
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good find - thanks!

The tvclip.biz video at the bottom of your post is at the Tropicana near the intersection of Tropicana Ave and Las Vegas Blvd by the pedestrian overpass to Excalibur. My guess is that the person at the window is not a shooter but a spectator but it does show that the windows open at the Tropicana.

BTW, I'm not on Facebook and I don't have a problem with viewing videos.
    Excellent. Thanks for the confirmation of the location. Yes, as I mentioned in the post, one can't be absolutely certain either way and it could just be a spectator. The commentators do though seem, at least in their minds, to think that they could be a shooter and it'd be interesting to know what led them to say that at all in the short clip. Could be they came up with 2+2=1 and made an assumption! Jury's out.....for now

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #710
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Just a quick question, ........ In that first video posted by Cidersomerset, (post #703, the interview with the security guard), at the 1:13 mark, something flashes by behind the security guard's head. I'm not saying it's anything sinister. I'm just curious what it is.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Noelle (21st October 2017)

20. Link to Post #711
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,306 times in 8,329 posts

Paddock, a pretty high flyer in his own right, must have been on the "elimination" list of other high flyers.

He was surely set up and killed by the people who organised this.

edit to add:

Don't expect the official story or the corporate media to go anywhere near his real background and business connections etc, but, if we look hard enough, we should find some interesting stuff, eventually.
    Last edited by norman; 20th October 2017 at 14:38.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Cidersomerset (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), starlight (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #712
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Good find - thanks!

The "violet purple bulding" is the backside tower of the Tropicana, which has two high rise hotel buildings on the same property.

I continue to find likely the speculation that some of the shooting came from that violet (aka purple) backside tower, which unlike the new Mandalay Bay building, has windows that open. So someone could have opened a window, shot, and closed the window, leaving no obvious (to the public) evidence of their position.
    Is this a related piece of video that I'm linking to below or might I be getting muddled with specific buildings? Apologies if so. The building in this video isn't the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
    This newer tvclip video, Tintin Quarantino, is a different video than the one TrumanCash posted earlier.

This newer tvclip video is shot from the southwest corner of W. Tropicana Ave and S Las Vegas Blvd, looking up at the frontside tower of the Tropicana, whereas TrumanCash's earlier video was looking up at both of the Tropicana towers, from a little bit further away, from a little bit further south and further west.

The window in this newer tvclip video that has the light flashing is facing away from the Route 91 Harvest Festival, so that could not have been a shooter onto that Festival, but I guess it's theoretically possible that it could have been could have been a shooter elsewhere, west or north, towards the New York - New York or towards the Excalibur, not that I've seen any other evidence of such a shooter so far.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th October 2017 at 18:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Noelle (21st October 2017), Tintin (20th October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #713
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... whereas TrumanCash's earlier video was looking up at the backside tower of the Tropicana.
    Looking at TrumanCash's video again (I can still see it fine), I am working out approximately where it was shot (camera shot, not gun shot <grin>) from.

I believe the (camera) shooter starts on the south side of W Reno Ave on the north side of the Luxor property, a bit west of S Las Vegas Blvd, then crosses W Reno Ave to the Excalibur and goes along the south, then the east side of the main Excalibur building.

The (camera) shooter is taking frequent looks across the street at the Tropicana, showing both the frontside Tropicana tower (closer, white) and the backside Tropicana tower (further away, lit up in a purple light.)

The (camera) shooter is on the west side of the monorail, which can be seen between the camera and the Tropicana, until near the end of the video, when the (camera) shooter ends up almost underneath the monorail.

My continued guess is that one of the (automatic gun) shooters of the Route 91 Harvest Festival was shooting from an open window high up in the backside (purple lit) Tropicana tower.

A large, several story high, black banner with white lettering can be seen high up on the southwest face of the frontside Tropicana tower in both this video and in the video that Tintin Quarantino posted above. I haven't been able to read the lettering.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), gaiagirl (22nd October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #714
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,713 times in 4,337 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Just a quick question, ........ In that first video posted by Cidersomerset, (post #703, the interview with the security guard), at the 1:13 mark, something flashes by behind the security guard's head. I'm not saying it's anything sinister. I'm just curious what it is.
    If you watch for a few more seconds you'll see it from another angle. It's just the hand of the supposed 'handler' or whoever it is sitting next to him. He reaches over and gives him supporting pat on the back.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (20th October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), Orph (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #715
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,306 times in 8,329 posts

Is it an intentional part of the plan behind this, to drop a subliminal suspicion into our minds that if we scratch under the Vegas skin, we would probably find Trump's finger prints on the dark underbelly of the place ?

Trump is strongly associated with Vegas, is he not ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Noelle (21st October 2017)

30. Link to Post #716
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Now, something just occurred to me... Knowing how sleezy the FBI has been over the decades...

And, with all of what we've seen regarding what was going on with the FBI Director James Comey, Loretta Lynch, tarmack-gate with Bill Clinton, the Benghazi fiasco, together with Hillary's email scandal being tied into a Pay to Play scheme through the Clinton Foundation while Hillary tended the Office of Secretary of State... Ripping off the people of Haiti, while also looking back at the murders of Seth Rich, Vince Foster, and the long list of other mysterious deaths tied to the Clintons...

I am just wondering... especially after seeing the following headline posted on ZeroHedge... (below)

Could this latest attack on Americans in Las Vegas, with 59 deaths... Could it be possible that these recent deaths can also be added to the already extensive Clinton Body Count???

Just really wondering... how wicked some people could actually be???
    Could there be a link to all of this???
    FBI Informant "Threatened" After Offering Details Linking Clinton Foundation To Russian Bribery Case

"The government was taking a very harsh position that threatened both your reputation and liberty. As you will recall the gov’t made serious threats sufficient to cause you to withdraw your civil complaint."
    • Oct 19, 2017 4:55 AM
    Follow-up to a post from yesterday... as I found that Tom Horn had recently released earlier this month (October) his new book, The Saboteurs. Took an excerpt from the promotional video and posted it below...
    Tom Horn: Deep State Saboteurs
    (October 20, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 20th October 2017 at 18:42.

31. Link to Post #717
    Thanks

"This is combined footage from several sources of the active shooter scene at Tropicana Avenue and South Las Vegas Boulevard, roughly one hour after the shooting had ended at the Route 91 Festival outside the Mandalay Bay, Oct 1st, 2017."

hmmm???

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), TrumanCash (20th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #718
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    The following 40 second video was linked to in the comments to the eyewitness Tropicana video that Bill posted in 501. Has anyone determined whether this is real or not, from the time of the event?

Any comments or ideas appreciated. Notice how the gun is aimed at folks inside.

Finally, a week later, someone has come up with a conspiracy theory to explain this armed posse marching through the Tropicana that appeals to my warped way of thinking.

From TRUNEWS comes this article, posted today, stating that this armed posse was an impromptu raid, organized by the FBI at the last minute, to confiscate the surveillance tapes of the Tropicana, which as followers of this thread now know, overlooks the primary shooting scene of the Route 91 Harvest Festival, and which some including myself have been speculating may have been one of the locations of the shooters overlooking the crowd.

TRUNEWS claims in the article that their source was "a senior law enforcement official involved in the investigation"

Here's the text of the TRUNEWS article:

=============
    EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Tropicana Video During Las Vegas Massacre

October 19, 2017

As chaos and blood flowed on the streets of the Las Vegas strip, a SWAT team was sent by the FBI to the Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel and Casino to secure and confiscate their surveillance footage of the massacre

VERO BEACH, FL (TruNews) While gunshots were still being fired on the crowd at the Route 91 Harvest Festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, a seven man team, led by an FBI agent, tactically and expeditiously moved through the casino area of the Tropicana toward the hotel's primary security office.

Here is cell phone video of the incident Cerritos, California resident Jay Poloma sent to KPCC radio:

According to a senior law enforcement official involved in the investigation, the seven man team was comprised of one FBI tactical officer, standing in the back left of the formation, and six officers from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department who were drafted last minute for this impromptu raid.

Their mission, according to the senior official, was to secure the video footage being captured from the Tropicana's south facing external surveillance cameras, which were recording an unparalleled high definition view of the massacre from beginning to end.

The Tropicana hotel is approximately 2,100ft from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay and under 1,000ft from the center of the concert area where the majority of victims were shot on October 1.

Cameras placed near the top of the Tropicana's southern most tower would have had an unobstructed view of Steven Paddock's room while he was firing on the crowd.

Regarding the two additional individuals seen in the back of the police formation in the Tropicana, the senior official confirmed they were employees of the hotel, and that the bag the man in shorts was carrying contained between $2.5 and $3 million in casino chips.
    =============

The article with embedded video can be found at EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Tropicana Video During Las Vegas Massacre.

Summary: It's more FBI directed destruction of critical evidence.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), gaiagirl (22nd October 2017), Inaiá (21st October 2017), mountain_jim (21st October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), TrumanCash (21st October 2017)

35. Link to Post #719
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I struggle with the crisis actors. They are real, live human beings, right? How do they sleep well at night knowing they are part of something so wicked, so inhumane? It could be they are paid very well, but I don't know.
    The following video, from 1975, about the Vietnam War and the CIA's Project Phoenix committing senseless genocide of the Vietnamese, may (sadly) provide an answer to your struggle.

It seems that when we send our young men off to brutal, senseless, wars (are there any other kind?), then some of them, often those who had fathers similarly brutalized, end up being efficient, order following, killers.

I find the following video more depressing than this current Las Vegas shooting. However, don't forget that we have once again (still) been sending some of our young men off to fight in brutal senseless wars, non-stop at least since 9/11 of 2001, and before. The mercenaries of Academi (formerly Xe and Blackwater), of the US Intelligence agencies and of various other government and corporate groups, have a lot of blood on their hands.

The 1975 video:
    Spooks and Cowboys, Gooks and Grunts Part 1 (1975)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), gaiagirl (22nd October 2017), Hervé (21st October 2017), Noelle (21st October 2017), RunningDeer (21st October 2017), TrumanCash (21st October 2017)

37. Link to Post #720
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I struggle with the crisis actors. They are real, live human beings, right? How do they sleep well at night knowing they are part of something so wicked, so inhumane? It could be they are paid very well, but I don't know.
    The following video, from 1975, about the Vietnam War and the CIA's Project Phoenix committing senseless genocide of the Vietnamese, may (sadly) provide an answer to your struggle.

It seems that when we send our young men off to brutal, senseless, wars (are there any other kind?), then some of them, often those who had fathers similarly brutalized, end up being efficient, order following, killers.

I find the following video more depressing than this current Las Vegas shooting. However, don't forget that we have once again (still) been sending some of our young men off to fight in brutal senseless wars, non-stop at least since 9/11 of 2001, and before. The mercenaries of Academi (formerly Xe and Blackwater), of the US Intelligence agencies and of various other government and corporate groups, have a lot of blood on their hands.

The 1975 video:
    Spooks and Cowboys, Gooks and Grunts Part 1 (1975)
    That was hard to watch, but I understand your point.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st October 2017), RunningDeer (21st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st October 2017), Zanshin (24th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 56 LastLast