+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bruce Lee: "Be transparently real and have the courage to be what you are"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Bruce Lee: "Be transparently real and have the courage to be what you are"

Yesterday a very interesting article was published on Waking Times where the reader got very rare insights about some of Bruce Lee's absolutely most personal thoughts on personal awakening.

In short Bruce Lee explains that life is a process meant to be lived as is, that ignorance is what works against being real and so hence one needs to find out the cause of one's ignorance, that it is not about a having, but about a being and that personal awakening is rooted in being transparently real and having the courage to be what you are.

I have a very similar perspective on the topic. To me these thoughts are definitely the result of some very deep going within.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/10/1...nal-awakening/
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 20th October 2017 at 21:52.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

7alon (21st October 2017), Apulu (21st October 2017), Basho (21st October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), Creedence (21st October 2017), East Sun (21st October 2017), enigma3 (21st October 2017), Ewan (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), ghostrider (22nd October 2017), Hym (20th October 2017), Mike (22nd October 2017), Paprika (20th October 2017), RawLove (22nd October 2017), rezboom (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017), Satori (20th October 2017), william r sanford72 (21st October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: Bruce Lee: "Be transparently real and have the courage to be what you are"

The cause of ignorance? What an interesting question?

I think that religion, had to have had, a lot to do with the cause of the
    ignorance of the masses of humans, over centuries.

IMO The Roman church has a lot to answer for in the deception of us all in our modern times.
    They are guilty, of horrendous crimes, beyond anything we have to explain, as it is well known by
    the most important 'knowers' of our time.

I was raised Catholic but over time learned of the horrible atrocities perpetrated on the innocent
    trusting people of two centuries. Among them my nearest and dearest.

Check it out if you don't believe me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Art (21st October 2017), Basho (21st October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), fourty-two (22nd October 2017), Hym (20th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bruce Lee: "Be transparently real and have the courage to be what you are"

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    The cause of ignorance? What an interesting question?

I think that religion, had to have had, a lot to do with the cause of the
    ignorance of the masses of humans, over centuries.

IMO The Roman church has a lot to answer for in the deception of us all in our modern times.
    They are guilty, of horrendous crimes, beyond anything we have to explain, as it is well known by
    the most important 'knowers' of our time.

I was raised Catholic but over time learned of the horrible atrocities perpetrated on the innocent
    trusting people of two centuries. Among them my nearest and dearest.

Check it out if you don't believe me.
    Religions are human caricatures of Truth. "God" might've been their inspiration, but now they're used like any other "corporation".

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2017), East Sun (22nd October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Bruce Lee was not a religious person. He was a spiritual, conscious and aware person. As part of, and in addition to martial arts, it is these things of which he spoke and wrote.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

It's incredibly hard to define what most people define as "God".

IMO It's impossible to define god or God without an elaborate explanation.
    The god as depicted in the Bible is not the god of humans, again IMO,
    including Genesis.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Humans have to put divine energy into a form they can understand ... Creation is spiritual energy, the source of life, being, and all that is, even the nameless nothing ... between lives they call the beyond, the place where everything is just energy ... Bruce Lee was big on using nature as a guide ... Truly a man beyond his time ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2017), Satori (22nd October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread