+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones: I was Prostituted Out in the Music Industry

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones: I was Prostituted Out in the Music Industry

It is indicative of how worldwide and deep the abusive mindset runs that so little is written about it here on this site, a forum with so much social awareness and genuine caring about the lives and rights of others. That and the fact that many, most, if not all here are not abusive in their own lives towards others gives me some understanding of how understated the subject is.

I know that it has been written about within many of the threads here, but the absence is worth noting. It is a stark reality but it is a major reason for how socially crippled most societies are. The subject is visceral to many of us and many of us live moral lives beyond those abuses we have survived. It is not easy to write about some things and no one has a duty to write about their personal experiences here, even as the essence of Avalon is this great healing we share.

I can't go anywhere without seeing the unfounded preconceptions of others dominating social interactions and these preconceptions, in the case of how the sexes interact, greatly limit the support and life giving energy we all could, should and at some point must share. However, when a woman is raised most anywhere on this planet she is constantly faced with the reality of dominance, abuse and mistreatment by men and the women who support them.

The great hypocrisy of listening to a political woman, known in private circles to be deeply disturbed, who supports a husband who is a well documented serial abuser and rapist, complain about Harvey Weinstein's abuse of women, as undeniable and documented as it is, is astounding to me. We talk about it here, but it isn't mentioned in the media at all. Why haven't the proofs against Bill Clinton, from the many women he abused, come to light again with the outrage shown in this most recent series of exposures?

It is decidedly relevant to the issue of the abuse of power, fame and the decision making authority that some few have over the lives of others, especially women. The fact that our dialogs here and our interactions could be shaped by mainstream media is kinda interesting to me, especially since I have always seen Avalon and Truth as their own socially influential platform, a forum based on service to others.

And as far as Mike Adam's leanings about only calling out those on one side of the political spectrum, I too would call him out on how ignorant and biased his statements are. The whole truth, the entire truth, the truth that has no politic lives in the lives of those affected and not those words written on a computer.
    There is no side to abuse.
    There is no silence that abuse can endure.
    There is no voice loud enough to cure it, but act and speak we must.

Both major political parties in the states, and most opposing parties worldwide, are dominated by sexual abusers. Look at the diaries of any whorehouse madame, any sex slave and any bodyguard of those who control politics, industry and the military and you will find an equal share of abusive men and a few dark women, like Hillary, in all levels and on both extremes of the political world.

This exposure of abuse will never stop until the abuse is stopped. This should be just the beginning.
    Last edited by Hym; 5th November 2017 at 19:59.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), enfoldedblue (17th October 2017), Iloveyou (17th October 2017), Melinda (1st November 2017), raregem (21st October 2017), StandingWave (17th October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), Zanshin (24th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,422 times in 10,158 posts

Default Re: Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones: I was Prostituted Out in the Music Industry

Thank you Hym. You might be interested (or might not) to read about Woody Allen's comments to the press regarding the Weinstein affair:

"You don't want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself. It's sad for Harvey that his life is so messed up."

Seriously? Seriously?
    "Winks at a woman" oh my lord in heaven

In 1993, Woody Allen was accused of sexually abusing his 7-year-old daughter, Dylan. Allen's then-partner Mia Farrow had warned babysitters not to leave the two alone together. The fallout from the accusations, combined with a nasty court battle over custody with Farrow, left his reputation in tatters and Hollywood (at that time) wouldn't touch him. It was Harvey Weinstein who stepped in and offered to produce his next film, "Bullets Over Broadway", which would later receive 7 Oscar nominations. Allen and Weinstein would continue their business relationship for many years. In 2014, Dylan wrote an open letter in the NY Times which reiterated and further detailed her father's abuse. She wrote:

"(My) torment was made worse by Hollywood. All but a precious few turned a blind eye."

In 1997, Allen married his own stepdaughter, a relationship begun while she was still a minor. (His relationship with Farrow broke up in 1992, when Farrow found nude pictures in his possession of the then 21-year-old girl.)

To make matters even more bizarre (it hurts my head to think about it too much), last week's New Yorker article, which revealed the intimate details of Weinstein's criminal activity, was written by none other than Woody Allen's biological son, Ronan Farrow.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), happyuk (29th October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), Iloveyou (17th October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017), Zanshin (24th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

10/13/17 - From Kaya Jones' twitter account

- My truth. I wasn't in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring. Oh & we happened to sing and be famous. While everyone else who owned us made the $.
    - How bad was it? People ask - bad enough that I walked away from my dreams, bandmates & a 13 million dollar record deal. We knew we were going to #1.
    - I want the den mother from hell to confess why 1 of her other girl group girls committed suicide. Tell the public how you mentally broke us.
    - To be a part of the team you must be a team player. Meaning sleep with whoever they say. If you don't they have nothing on you to leverage.
    - Yes I said leverage. Meaning they turn you out or get you hooked on drugs. They use it against you. Correct. Victimizing the victim again.

25-year-old Simone Battle of the Antin-managed girl group G.R.L. committed suicide in 2014.

10/15/17 - Pussycat judge Nicole Scherzinger storms off Simon Cowell's X Factor

I don't blame her. Simon gives me the creeps, too.

10/17/17 - Pussycat Dolls Founder Robin Antin Denies 'Prostitution Ring' Claims

http://www.people.com/music/pussycat...titution-ring/
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kaya-jon...titution-ring/

Pussycat Dolls manager Robin Antin said the claims are "disgusting, ridiculous lies" and Kaya Jones is "clearly looking for her 15 minutes". Sources say the group's lawyer is drafting a legal letter to Jones and may pursue legal action.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 18th October 2017 at 01:45.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), DNA (23rd October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), seko (22nd October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Let's see the lawyers with integrity line up to represent Kaya and other women, and men, in their fight for their basic human rights, their livelihoods and their dignity. I don't participate in controlled social media, twitter/faceless book/etc., so I don't have an ounce of trust in them, but it doesn't matter sometimes the tool used, as in the #MeToo campaign. The fact is that those who control most of all 'independent' media, are not independent and are not private, and are the purveyors, the protectors of the same abusers.

Remember that the need to have laws to restrict, prevent, dis-courage and penalize abusive behavior tells us that there are serious flaws in the social structure of your nation. It is good that they are there when needed but it means that there are many things that are being promoted, encouraged, and rewarded in society that allow that abuse to exist. The laws existence means the crimes are being expected to happen. As an example, in only 20% of arbitration cases involving sexual harassment are the accusers the winners, while most of the abusers still have their jobs. And on top of that the abused individual has to find employment all over again.

When was the time, maybe the only time, you walked into a business and were told by those who hire you that no one, especially one in a position above you, is allowed to make any personal demands upon you, and you believed it?

And Weinstein's brother didn't know about his brothers abuses? That's not believable. The fact is that very few around most abusers don't do a thing to protect those abused, because in some cases they have been abusers too.

I ask if those who protect the abusers are even more sick, more evil? How strong are the laws that are, or should be, there to protect those who expose the abuse? Remember that it was within a system replete with abusers, who construct and implement those laws, that those same laws were enacted. And what are the penalties for those who make false accusations? Equal I would suggest.

There is almost always an affirmation of living correctly if you only take the time to look at the benefit of a challenge in your life.
    Last edited by Hym; 21st October 2017 at 00:52.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), jms2112 (17th October 2017), raregem (21st October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Here's a clue.

When you see mistreatment in any work situation, expect sexual abuse to be there. Always go to the top and see if they get that they are there to serve, that they are there to get you ahead in your work and if they, bottom line, share the income that is generated. All else is BS. Expect abuse, accept it or change it, or leave. My prayer, my energy, my projection is that you and the universe find that way to the life and career you deserve, but you must hear yourself say you do deserve it, to break down the lies imbedded in the subconscious that prevent it from being so.

Proof of your right, and the true end of reliving any trauma, is the life you choose to live joyfully. Do it. You are supported by many.

In any business where the pay is enough to allow one to pay bills months ahead of time, and not worry with some months off when there is no work available, there may be a higher amount of unanswered abuse. People do their best to either protect their job security by maintaining silence about abuse or they work their asses off to counteract anything they may bring up to stop the abuse. It's a common theme, to those men ignorant of the reality, for women to have to do so much extra work, to be that much better than the men around them just to get the same considerations for a promotion, in an unhealthy and truly unequal work/career environment.

The question to the one who hires you is how much better are you at getting the jobs done, verses the crap he takes from those circle jerks above his pay grade? This is why I find some solace in volunteer work. Put me in a ditch with that 94 yr. old laborer I met last year and watch us get it done. Nothing mentally taxing, no drama queen crap and no wasted energy.

I do hope that some women, and men, reading this find the ways and means to make the opportunities to break away and start their own businesses, remembering full well that the lessons past will be tested. You will be amazed every day how enjoyable life is when you empower yourself, especially within a group of like minded people. May you meet these challenges with a smile and the courage you deserve to own, without malice or prejudice.
    Last edited by Hym; 21st October 2017 at 00:53.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th October 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), happyuk (29th October 2017), WTHTLight (30th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Expect these revelations to go on, almost unending in their scope, if your society really is all about equality, if it truly loves.

Be forewarned that leaving this subject entirely upon the entertainment industry misses the real numbers of millions of women who live thru this on a daily basis. I find it very odd that I am writing this, as the subject is very, very old to me, very disheartening, very disturbing and draining.

The film industry on the whole has not done much beyond the charter of those individuals and agencies who own it and I would judge their personal lives and professional characters to be at the bottom of any world considered moral. It has only been thru the threat of loss in revenue that it has given a F##k. However, it is a spotlight into the great emptiness that should be filled with the inspiring truths of those who live the highest of human values, both women and men, especially those who fight abuse.

To those who do write, produce and direct those projects that have some real value to them I suggest that you allow no one, no party and no politician to control the narrative. The systems that do control and redirect truly inspirational stories are chartered to abuse the truth. That is often their mandate. Do not fall into that trap.

And for those who now speak up, righteously so, about the abuse suffered under those like harvey weinstein, I ask you why you said nothing about the women who suffered under those like the Clinton's, when the proof was so damning, so uncontested, so numerous in count? And the many dead bodies left by that criminal pair didn't seal the deal for you? And now you call out the misogynistic idiot in the white house as some example anywhere near as abusive and deadly as one of the Clintons, as if they needed the protection of some mindless counterpoint to their abuses?

Do you know how disheartening it is for women who see their pleas unacknowledged because the politics of the abuser happens to match your own? You got some healing to do outside of the choices you so intentionally ignored in the past. When your family becomes the truth and not some damn political party, any political party, then you may understand why this all could have been dealt with many decades earlier and how important it is now that you have a much wider forum to bridge the gap from silence to calling for accountability, everywhere.
    Last edited by Hym; 21st October 2017 at 04:21.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2017), bluestflame (18th October 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

not to mention this https://twitter.com/julianassange/st...11354276917248

(am trying to connect twitter post with image )
    Last edited by bluestflame; 18th October 2017 at 10:40.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Bruno (18th October 2017), Hym (20th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hey Bluesflame,
    Would you please synopsize your post from twitter? I can't access the link and am not part of twitter's twitty-ness.
    Thanks, Hym

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

bluestflame (21st October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

"Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names""

"Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"
    In an in-depth interview with THR, the 'Goonies' and 'Lost Boys' star opens up about his late best friend Corey Haim's rape by a man at age 11, the preteen parties "

what i thought important about it was that julian assange had taken an interest

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), Hym (21st October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,753 times in 5,529 posts

The Vigilant Citizen is a good site for a lot of entertainment industry related material and here's their report on Kaya Jones' expose: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...titution-ring/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Hym (21st October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Kaya Jones does not name any names. She mentions the 'den mother from hell' and makes a passing reference to 'Robin, Ron, and Jimmy', but her accusations, while inflammatory, are not specific.

Has anyone else noticed that Harvey Weinstein is the only name we are seeing in the press? This, despite the fact that all of these actresses are saying it was just 'business as usual'. The way others are jumping on the "Dump On Harvey" bandwagon, one gets the impression that here is the black sheep among a flock of fleecy, white animals.

Smells like The Lone Gunman Theory all over again.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Hym (21st October 2017), Reinhard (21st October 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Chaka Khan was on a British talk show two days after Whitney Houston's death where she stated:

"There's something almost demonic about the entertainment industry; I was told early in my career I'd be worth more dead than alive; early in my career I was given a good piece of advice: go do your job and then leave immediately- don't get involved with anything or anybody that doesn't directly affect your work because you may not know what you're getting yourself into"

Celine Dion at one point more or less stated same: "go do your job, don't hang out, leave immediately"

Larry
    Interesting.

A case of those supping with the devil needing to use a long spoon...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), Tintin (21st October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Kaya Jones does not name any names. She mentions the 'den mother from hell' and makes a passing reference to 'Robin, Ron, and Jimmy', but her accusations, while inflammatory, are not specific.

Has anyone else noticed that Harvey Weinstein is the only name we are seeing in the press? This, despite the fact that all of these actresses are saying it was just 'business as usual'. The way others are jumping on the "Dump On Harvey" bandwagon, one gets the impression that here is the black sheep among a flock of fleecy, white animals.

Smells like The Lone Gunman Theory all over again.
    At the rate at which the dominoes are now falling, I suspect this is just the long overdue "start"... timing is everything

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Kaya Jones (R) and the Pussycat Dolls

Pussycat pimp Jimmy Iovine

From Kaya Jones' twitter:

- Its best to not get defensive & attack when you're guilty. Sorry your house of cards is done. Everyone will soon know the truth.

- I love how predators enjoy playing the victim. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 22nd October 2017 at 03:30.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), Zanshin (24th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and pals

Convicted pedophile Roman Polanski and pal

NY Times: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow
    https://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-dylan-farrow/
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 23rd October 2017 at 21:54.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (22nd October 2017), Zanshin (24th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Evidence of long reaching tentacles:

Corey Feldman arrested for marijuana possession days after tweeting about Hollywood child sex abuse in the wake of Weinstein scandal

George Sandeman The Sun
    Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:19 UTC

Actor came to fame in The Goonies and The Lost Boys as a teenager and has alleged he and fellow child star Corey Haim were abused by Hollywood executives.

Former child star Corey Feldman has been hit with a drugs charge just days after he spoke out about sexual abuse in Hollywood.

The 46-year-old, who starred in films including The Goonies and The Lost Boys as a teenager, was due to perform with his band in Louisiana, USA, before being arrested by police.

He was charged with one count of possessing marijuana and one count in regard to a traffic violation, according to local reports in Richland Parish.

The News-Star reported that the actor turned musician was not held in jail overnight but that he will likely have to pay a fine.

He was due to perform at the nearby Live Oaks Bar & Balloroom but in a Facebook post earlier today the venue said that: "Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Corey Feldman show has been cancelled.

"We would like to apologise for the cancellation. He will still be coming to hangout and it's totally free".

Local reports suggest six other individuals were also charged at the time of Feldman's arrest. The arrest happened a few days after Feldman spoke out against sexual abusers in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

Writing on social media on Thursday, he detailed his alleged experiences while a child star in Hollywood. It isn't the first time he has spoken out about the issue and alleges that a paedophile abused him and other child stars.

In a string of tweets, he said: "I AM WORKING ON A PLAN THAT MAY B A WAY FORWARD 2 SHED SOME LITE ON THIS SITUATION! IF I CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY 2 GET ACTUAL JUSTICE".

He added: "NOBODY SHOULD LIV THEIR LIVES IN FEAR EXCEPT THOSE WHO COMMITTED THESE HEINOUS CRIMES IN THE 1ST PLACE! I HAV FAITH GOD WILL C THIS THRU!"

For several years Feldman has alleged that he and fellow child star Corey Haim were abused by film executives as they were making a name for themselves in Hollywood.

Haim died of an accidental overdose in 2010 and a year later Feldman made public allegations for the first time regarding the abuse the pair suffered.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2017), bluestflame (22nd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), ceetee9 (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), seko (22nd October 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

'An Open Secret' documentary released online blows lid off Hollywood pedophilia

Jay Syrmopoulos The Free Thought Project
    Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:53 UTC

As people try to wrap their minds around the horrid nature of rampant sex abuse in Hollywood, the accusations continue to flow but we are still left with little answers. However, Oscar-nominated documentary filmmaker Amy Berg has named names and delves into the systemic grooming of child actors in an eye-opening exposé-which includes a shocking on-camera confession of molestation.

With the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse scandal blowing the doors off the open secret of Hollywood pedophilia, a documentary titled, An Open Secret, which premiered a few years ago to mass publicity but failed to gain digital distribution, has been officially posted online for the first time by the producer in the wake of recent events.

"It's so funny to keep seeing headlines about how Harvey's abuse was 'an open secret' in Hollywood, and that's the name of our film," producer Gabe Hoffman told The Hollywood Reporter.

Hoffman's documentary delves into the systemic sexual abuse of children at the hands of Hollywood moguls and heavy-hitters. According to Hoffman, he put An Open Secret on Vimeo for free viewing "to commemorate serial predator Harvey Weinstein finally being exposed."

While the documentary was initially posted online for free until October 22 by Hoffman, he has now decided that in light of all the other courageous survivors of sexual abuse coming forward since the Weinstein story broke, to extend the free online viewing through October 31.

The movie premiered to a limited theatrical release a few years ago, but the incendiary content of the documentary clearly limited his ability to secure strong distribution as Hollywood bigwigs pushed to marginalize the films reach.

"We haven't got any offers from major distributors yet because Hollywood doesn't want to expose its dirty laundry, so we've been sitting on this for a while. Now, we want to celebrate the brave women who have exposed Harvey," Hoffman told the Hollywood Reporter.

"Harvey Weinstein, by the way, is not the only one who has used confidentiality settlements. That's why more of Hollywood's behavior hasn't been exposed. This is the tip of the iceberg," Hoffman said.

Since putting the film online for free, An Open Secret has become a viral internet sensation.

The meat of the hard-hitting documentary are the personal testimonies of five former child actors/models, as they recall in vivid detail the terror and horror of being victimized by trusted confidants-including managers, agents, and publicists. The victims voice the confusion they felt after unknowingly being "groomed" for years, by the men guiding their careers, in an effort to gain the trust of the children and their parents.

The familiar face of Corey Feldman appears in archival footage speaking out against the Hollywood pedophiles who molested him and the late Corey Haim, as detailed in his 2013 memoir.

As The Free Thought Project reported, Feldman has spent years attempting to blow the whistle on pedophilia and child abuse in Hollywood, much of which has fallen on deaf ears. Finally, the statements Feldman has made in the past are being viewed in a different light.

"The Number one problem in Hollywood was and always will be pedophilia," Feldman said.

Please watch the eye-opening documentary An Open Secret posted below, as it completely blows the lid off of the systemic pedophilia that is rampant throughout Hollywood!

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2017), bluestflame (22nd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), seko (22nd October 2017), Tintin (23rd October 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

curiouser and curiouser , in light of recent events connecting a few dots

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmenter...ica-stopped-it

Quote Corey Feldman tells Jenny McCarthy about his plans to help Hugh Hefner with Corey's Angels, his connection to Hugh, and why if fell through.
    Last edited by bluestflame; 22nd October 2017 at 15:29.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Good catch Herve - You are on top of things
    Suggested thread title:
    Paw & Order: Special Victims Unit

The Coreys

From Radaronline:

Radar claims that their reporters talked to dozens of sources, many of whom were Corey Haim's friends. These sources say that before he died, he told friends the name of a big Hollywood star who regularly abused him as a kid.

- He is one of the most recognizable faces in the industry
    - He has never come out as gay and has children of his own
    - The family man facade is just that - a facade
    - He has led an extraordinarily twisted double life
    - He was the 'kingpin' of a child sex ring
    - He is a household name and revered by millions worldwide
    - He systematically abused boys in trailers and A-list parties

Corey Feldman says that both he and Haim were raped at the age of 11 by a Hollywood producer. But Radar describes this man as a "superstar actor". Feldman has consistently stated over the years that there is one individual, presumably too famous and/or powerful, he could not name. Evidently he has been preparing to do so. Who could it be? The internet has been rife with speculation ...

Harrison Ford and River Phoenix

Rob Reiner and River Phoenix

Who are we looking at?

Q: Are you part of the illuminati? Tom Hanks: I don't believe it exists.

All you need to know about the Corey Feldman story in 8:27 min

Last edited by Bluegreen; 26th October 2017 at 02:29.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), Hervé (23rd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

this subject interesses me greatly because I (as a former performing artist- opera singer- am now in retirement) was constantly being bombarded by the so-called "casting couch" in my young adulthood (22); even though I was a young adult at the time I remember being touted by men who were not interessted in my voice but my FYB (fine young body)- I managed to keep them at bay (out of complete IGNORANCE- I just thought they were 'weird' and didn't want to know them anymore) but I'm sure my career would've been much greater had I "put forth" but I was too "stoopid" back then to really realize what was going on) :-(

and I remember as a young teenager in a podunk town in NE. Ohio (where I grew up) looking back in retrospect: my clarinet teacher was constantly touching me/hugging me during my lessons (I thought back then he was just being nice and encouraging) but whenver I left the room I saw his crotch area was always wet and stained- you couldn't miss it (pre-seminal fluid?)

just my own personal experiences-

please remain well all-

Larry :-)

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd October 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), Bruno (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Hym (22nd October 2017), Tintin (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (30th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast