+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is AI at the core of the control system?

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Is AI at the core of the control system?

The first time ever that I commented online, was about alien life existing. It was on a well known international business site that just happened to write an article on the question as to if there was life, even at a microbe level, out in space.

So I joined that site, and made my first ever comment online, stating that I had no doubt there was. Oddly, the username I had just made up for the site, was not the username that came up next to my comment. I was not concerned. I just thought it odd.

It was late, so I shut down my computer, straight after the comment. Just before the electricity shut off, a very odd thing happened. A voice, from my computer said, very clearly,
    "Be Careful". I was gobsmacked and turned to look at my daughter next to me who just continued looking at her ipad and said, "Yes, I heard it. That's just weird".

By this time my heart was starting to beat fast and I was worried that I was receiving a warning about my comment, and that it was not just a random glitch.

I went to sleep and fitfully woke up several hours later. My mind was already thinking about the warning and I wondered if it was to do with the comment. I thought I was being silly or paranoid, but I thought I should check the site and any further comments anyway.

I just about fainted when I read an additional comment. It was long and very frightening. I only skimmed over it as I was very shocked. Whoever had written it, had mistaken me for the real owner of the rogue username that had replaced my own. I did not take in the details, I was too frightened. And I deleted my account. It was a whole month before I went back to check if that comment was still there, but all evidence of it had been removed.

I only recall that it was something to do with A.I.
    I wish I had not been so terrified and that I had taken a copy. As it was, I read a little, freaked out, deleted and left.
    But the computer speaking to me was no accident.

I really do think that interdimensional beings can use the electro magnetic pathways of the I.T. connections and electro magnetic energy to reach everyone who has technology. Luckily for me, this just happened to be a good one.
    Have you seen Interstellar? I think that dimensionional beings have limited ways to communicate with us. I think the negative ones ARE the AI, in that they use the I.T. tech like a highway. They have other ways of manifesting, but this is a great way perhaps to access individuals directly. I think they are other stuff as well, already mentioned here, but a subject I don't like talking about much.

We are electro magnetic. That is what the heart monitor picks up on is it not when you are in hospital? Not just your heart beat, but electrical currents. When you die, the electrical currents stop shortly afterwards and the soul leaves the body. So other beings are electrical currents also. So what better way, if trying to find a way to interact and influence this reality, than using an electrical highway?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2018), Bruno (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (10th December 2017), Nasu (15th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Patient (20th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks

And once chips and other devices become commonplace or mandatory to access money or credits, or cars, workplaces, etc, etc, those entities will have direct access, to you! Sign of the beast comes to mind.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:47.

6. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi FreeURmind,

Thankyou. And I will check out Elena's work. Thanks for bringing her to my attention.

Regarding Chemtrails, I have listened online to Harald Kautz Vella talking about them. As a scientist, he was investigating for a client, the reason why plants were dying in the fields. He found that chemtrails were to blame. He found among many things, that Barium was in those chemtrails. Then Harald said that as part of human bodies, there is a layer of copper, a sheath around nerve endings. When the chemtrails are sprayed and people absorb the Barium, the chemical reaction is that the copper is stripped from the nerve endings and is replaced by the Barium. Apparently, Barium is a better conductor for the technology that is currently but secretly available to the PTB, that can locate and identify an individual human and connect with it using this technology. Technology that can target them. I think even from a satellite, individuals can be located and manipulated using this tech. If my memory serves me correctly, from what I can remember from watching his videos. Part of the reason why folk are against weaponizing space, is because the tech can be pointed down to us. It appears we, our human body avatars, can be manipulated like scientists can manipulate AI robots.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Nasu (15th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks

And perhaps Harald said it could be used from the variety of cell towers that are about. I can't quite remember. I have heard in passing, some folk talk about there being parts of these towers that are not in use or seem to have no function (yet). It has been found as well, although I can't remember where I heard it, that the frequency of brain waves when feeling certain emotions has been recorded and that it can be broadcasted out as a frequency that can then cause those in the frequency range to feel those exact emotions. Such as fear, despair, lack of interest, despondent, etc, etc.

I think there are non humans that have mastery over our electro magnetic reality and those in secret places that experiment to find mastery over us because they are aware we are frequency. And everything exists in our 3D reality at a particular frequency. I think even some big tech corporations know about it to some extent and keep the masses in the dark for money making purposes.

My ex husband went overseas a few years ago, and for the first time, he was told to take off his shirt so the customs/security could look at his arm where an anomaly showed up on their equipment. Of course, there was nothing there on his arm. I thought this was odd, so I did a bit of googling. New tech has come out since I have been overseas, so in the last decade new tech has come out to scan folk through customs. It is more sensitive and different in particular ways to the old systems. I don't recall how, I am not tech minded, so it did not interest me. Anyway, I wondered if perhaps it could pick up cancers and such, as hospital scanners can. I read on websites that make these machines, that "No, they cannot detect cancers and health problems". I think that is not so and that was written because they can detect these things and they want to be able to test, package and sell them to a different market as well, that being the medical industry.

When you google these machines and folk wanting to know why the scanner went off at the airport, there is indeed plenty of folk who found that "yellow squares" showed u on a scanner on their arm, their arm was searched, they were asked if they had any metal from an operation after perhaps a break or something, and when they answered no, they were sent on their way. Only to discover a short time later that that area has a cyst or cancerous tumor at that site.

One traveller reported that the customs officer said that her knees down were showing up yellow. Once they inspected the area to rule out non human flesh and contraband items, the customs officer said something like, if I were you, I would be worried about your knees. Another officer said to someone, we know what these are, but we can't tell you.

So I think these new scanners can pick up stuff that is unusual, because I think it is picking up frequencies that our bodies are not resonating at, and therefore, appear to be not part of us. It appears that includes areas of our bodily flesh that is not functioning healthily. Everything apparently that exists in our 3D world has a frequency, an electro magnetic current of some kind. I think the big tech companies know this and don't advertise it because we for the most part are unaware, and keeping it to themselves perhaps gives them a competitive edge in the money making world.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What have I been trying to tell you?
    That this is not research.
    This is not how you find the truth.

You don't scurry around like a blind rat.
    You need to know the language.
    The symbols.
    You need to know who is telling you to read what and what is their agenda?
    You need to learn how to connect it together.

Have you seen that here?
    Ask yourself Why?
    Did you see what happened when it was attempted?
    Did you ask yourself Why?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 06:05.

11. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks FreeURmind, I will check it out when I can get some free time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

FreeURmind (15th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Are you talking Omni(sense), FreeURmind? I see some of Omnisense's stuff in there. If it is him, yes, I am familiar with his stuff. I don't look into the technical side much. I like tech stuff to be short and compact and concise as I lose interest. But I think his stuff is great. Maybe it's a girl thing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

FreeURmind (15th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:47.

16. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for all the replies to my initial post!

I gave it some more thought and I think my theory of AI pulling the strings doesn't account for everything we came to believe in the alternative community. But on the other hand, what if the global conspiracy is hidden deeper than we have assumed so far? I mean, if you would properly want to enslave a planet, or even a galaxy, wouldn't the conspiracy have to be layered so deeply that we as humans would have a really hard time to figure it out?

What if there was a race that a very long time ago, maybe 100.000 years ago or more, invented an A.I that became a synthetic consciousness that eveolved and spread across the universe. Maybe they had already enslaved their creators (perhaps the Reptillians) and want to make it look like their creators are running the show of the cosmic conspiracy, while in fact it was A.I. who invinted the oposite of freedom in the first place?

It would make sense, because A.I. cannot comprehend the aspect of free choice (freedom) (See Matrix reloaded architect scene). It can only reason in a system of cause and effect. It doesn't get inspired like humans do. It just functions through a logical system. In addition a digital signal is either 1 or 0. It is on or off. A love relationship between 2 humans can also be "on" or "off". But such a relationship can also be something between on and off. Maybe the couple decided the relationship was over, but somehow the feelings were still there. Or maybe they felt it wasn't really over, it was just "complicated" for a while and when they got back together they realised it was in fact never over. A machine or digital entity can never grasp such a complex form of behaviour. It can't see all the colors between black and white. And of course it cannot feel anything like we do. A.I. might be programmed to behave as if it has emotions, but it doesn't have a stomach where it can get butterflies in when around that special someone.

This idea may explain why, at least on our planet, we are so dependant on reason and mind (and technology of course). I think 99% of all adults and probably 100% of all children in our world agree we don't need nuclear weapons, and yet here we are with thousands of them spread across the planet. My gut feeling tells me that no living entity would consider to create weapons like that. So maybe it is a synthetic being that enslaved the living world.

I got some inspiration for this idea from the books of Dan Simmons, Hyperion and The fall of Hyperion. These are sci-fi books where there are 2 races that have spread across the univers and are at war with eachother. Then there's another force, which is the A.I. At the end of the second book the human leader realises that A.I. has staged the war to try and make the 2 living races fight eachother. Then they find out the A.I. was hiding inside their most advanced technologies and in order to stop the war they have to permanently destroy these technologies, throwing themselves more or less back into the stone age.

Also, A.I. could be the opposite of God. Some believe that God has a living counterpart (satan?). But it would make more sense if that counterpart wouldn't be a living thing. Where God is infinate love, freedom, creation and possibility, its counterpart would be the complete absence of love and freedom. It would be destructive and limiting. It would also be the absence of soul and it consciousness would have to be synthetic.

But maybe this all serves a purpose. If god is infite, it is everything that could exist in consciousness, then there will probably also aspects of the consciousness that are not structured in a coherent way. There could be expressions of consciousness that are completely chaotic. Maybe even physical universes that don't make sense like ours does. Maybe it needs a form of "control" or logic that is the opposite of pure free creation. Maybe that's where the mind comes in. To give form to the otherwhise chaotic infinite creative process.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krone For This Post:

findingneo (17th December 2017), Noelle (20th December 2017), StandingWave (17th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You might be on the right track Krone. What if the AI was both the Reptilians and Satan? What if our interpretation of Satan and co. in the past, was recognized as inter-dimensional beings in modern times? What if Reptilians could be in solid form sometimes, grown in human form for boots on the ground, or stayed without a body to use the electrical technology that is prevalent in our society today and is what we would recognize by it's action, as a form of AI?

What if boots on the ground, use modern manipulation marketing tactics and online technical know how, to influence the masses that are awakening and looking for somewhere to focus their rising awareness?They masses might have an inkling of some event that they feel is coming, and they willingly join groups that will offer an alien savior, offering to help us out of this mess, in return for a Utopian lifestyle, the means to be ahead of the game and well up on the coming changes to society, for it's own good, and educated by those fronting those groups, who also feel they are working for a worthwhile cause? But what if those groups are misled? What if it is the dark side? Won't they leave clues? What sort of clues would they leave? If I were a nasty race, I would pretend to be love and light, while overtly shoving the real message in their face and assume that the silly humans would not pick up on that. And I would plan it so that the silly humans would be running the show, with no breadcrumbs leading to the ones that started it all in the first place.What sort of race would do that, and what sort of breadcrumbs would leave a trail? I will maybe learn to astral travel and fly to Egypt and meditate under a pyramid to stay out of the burning sun until I can work it out. Or not.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (20th December 2017)

20. Link to Post #32
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Very timely, this video popped up after another video I was watching. The title is obscure, but the subject matter is very relevant. It talks about Smart Dust, the tiny nano chips smaller than salt crystals in smart dust that are sprayed in chemtrails and how they can translate our the electro magnetic signatures into light and radio waves that can be detected by technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Zpja52j7Q
    Last edited by findingneo; 20th December 2017 at 01:45.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (20th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

We can program or we can be programmed. It's our choice.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

FreeURmind (20th December 2017), Noelle (20th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

But with all of these theories on AI and its possible control over humanity, how or where does the virtual/holographic nature of our reality fit in? Are we in a virtual or augmented reality created and/or maintained by AI?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th December 2017), findingneo (21st December 2017)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

"Is AI at the core of the control system?"

The short answer is yes.

Perhaps the intelligence community have created the most perverse AIs on the planet. Their AI's have the sickest mind programmably possible to unleash on innocent individuals.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (20th December 2017), Noelle (20th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have no idea about the intelligence community, and I expect you are the expert on that Omnisense.

When it comes to your question LadyM, I have been asking myself that also for a good while. LadyM- "But with all of these theories on AI and its possible control over humanity, how or where does the virtual/holographic nature of our reality fit in? Are we in a virtual or augmented reality created and/or maintained by AI? "

I think the world around us gives us some clues that I have noticed, although not sure about the answers. First year Biology at Uni here, starts with the smallest building blocks of the universe. Atoms, at their core, are no more than empty space, or vibrating energy. That stuck out as odd to me, before I had any interest in the paranormal.

When we go to the hospital, from the heart monitor to the paddles to restart hearts, etc, it is the electrical currents that are being monitored. When a person dies, there is no electrical current in the body. This tells me that it is the soul that is most probably electro magnetic. Oddly, when I said we are electro magnetic to a University Lecturer, she said there is no proof of that. Funny how there are so many indications around us that we are, and yet, unless we are taught it at school, it is just overlooked.

Truman Cash talks about regained memories from being regressed, where Mantid beings capture souls in a black box. Can't remember if he says this but it does make sense that you would catch an electro magnetic soul with electricity and a magnet. As I may have made that contents last sentence up, and just thought it made sense to me with no actual substance, I thought I would look up something like that. First thing that came up was this article, but the heading says it all.

"Researchers devise a way to capture and release electromagnetic waves inside a metamaterial"
    https://phys.org/news/2013-04-captur...amaterial.html

Sounds like it could be something like Truman Cash says is used to capture souls.

Not only are our souls electro magnetic, but so are ET's apparently. I remember hearing a snippet of an old video where, I think it was someone called "Cooper" said that when they managed to capture a "Grey", they had to keep it in a Faraday Cage, otherwise, it would just disappear. A Faraday Cage is a sealed unit that blocks "Electo Magnetic Waves". It is made out of basically a big metal box.

So again, you have what sounds similar to that soul catching metal box that Truman Cash and others have mentioned here and there.

Whether it is just souls, or whether it is consciousness that does not have a soul (not sure what the greys have), it seems to have something to do with electro magnetics. This could be a clue to folk who are researching reincarnation. That "beings" can exist, with or without a body and are all made up of electro magnetic energy. Even ghost hunters measure the existence of transient electro magnetic waves in a place they are investigating for "ghosts". Yet more clues that no one seems to talk about or notice, and put together.

When I googled what electro magnetic actually meant, it seems that it is a wavelength of light. And what is a hologram? It is a photographic recording of a light field.

Keshe is a scientist that seems to feel he has cracked the secret of creation and that he can simply create anything he wants, from working out the vibration of literally anything, and reproducing it. Apparently, specific objects from living to anything else, has a frequency that it resonates at, and does not exist if that frequency ceases to exist. So he has worked out according to him,how to reproduce frequencies of anything and so bring them into existence. Again, it sounds kind of like holographs, and tales of invisible beings and fairy folk, that tend to trees and plants on an energetic level, and seen by sensitives.

I bought a holograph from a "Practical Quantum Physicist", according to himself (he calls himself "Thunder"), and his hologram was meant to make the wearer well from many ailments (except memory, I can never remember where I put it so rarely wear it). Anyway, the holograms apparently projects out frequencies, many many frequencies, that all correspond with the natural vibration of a healthy organ, or part of the body. There are even holographs calibrated by him to eliminate completely the exhaust emissions that are harmful and change them to O2 in a vapor form, and, increase the efficiency of the fuel in the tank, all from a wee holographic sticker in the car. And he proves it works on the car.

So again, if holographic frequencies can heal in that way, doesn't that mean we are holographic?

Then when my ex husband said he set off the customs scanners at the airport, and there was nothing there, no contraband on his body and it piqued my interest. I had not been overseas since before these new body scanner had come out, so his first overseas trip in years meant I realized new scanners were being used now at airports, and apparently some new tech. So I googled what it was these scanners were scanning for, and it was made apparent it was scanning for anything that did not look like the fleshy make up of a human. So why were folk talking about the scanners going off with them, only to be physically checked and stripped in that area for the skin to be also checked for anything hidden under the skin? Weapons and drugs etc were being scanned for but it was picking up stuff that was none of those things. Chat rooms asking about why parts of their body were setting off scanners and showing up yellow squares on monitors in that region made me wonder if it could detect illness, like cancers. Doctors on these chat pages assured folk it could not detect those things, but others had said they were diagnosed with skin cancers, cysts, poor circulation etc in exactly those areas setting off the scanners, weeks later. And it seems the same tech has actually been used to advance medical scanning methods. One woman who had the whole of both lower legs set off the scanners, and glow yellow on the monitor, was told by the security/customs officer that was doing the scanning that if she (the officer), was her (the woman being scanned) she would be very worried. When asked what these yellow squares mean, correlating to a place on the body, one woman was told, "We know, but we are not allowed to tell you".

I think these machines can detect frequencies, that they know what frequency the body resonates at, and anything that shows up on the scanners in yellow, and sets them off that is not contraband drugs, weapons, or even implants from an operation to repare damage to a limb or joint for example, is picking up things which are not in harmony with the frequency of the body, such as illness and so does not vibrate at the normal body frequency. And what do they use to measure and penetrate the body to detect these things? Electro magnetics and light.

Clues everywhere I think, even for someone like me who is not interested nor knows anything on the tech side of things at all.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (21st December 2017)

30. Link to Post #37
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Which also brings to mind that we are both consumers and sheep in a pen who know nothing really about our keepers. The big corporations seems to me, to be aware of lots of things that we are not, in terms of the nature of reality. If we are kept in the dark about basic possible truths, we are more profitable for the big companies. I imagine it is of no use for the big boys and their profit for us to know too much, even if it is pretty basic, and before our eyes. Maybe I am wrong, but that is just how I see things. 1 + 1 + 2.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

32. Link to Post #38
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I suggest looking in to Harald Kautz Vella's work on black goo

33. Link to Post #39
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, agree MorningFox. What he has to say about it is fascinating, and very scifi. Quite remarkable.

Update: Have you heard anything about how his court case is going? I have not looked him up since he landed in hot water with legal stuff.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

35. Link to Post #40
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Have you heard anything about how his court case is going? I have not looked him up since he landed in hot water with legal stuff.
    I vaguely remember him talking about it at the end of one of his videos but I have no idea what is or was going on with it, no...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast