+ Reply to Thread
Page 2545 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1545 2045 2445 2495 2535 2545 2555 2595 2645 2703 LastLast
Results 50,881 to 50,900 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #50881
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Brownville's Food Pantry For Deer (LIVE CAM). If you’re a multi-tasker, play both at the same time.

Brownville's Food Pantry For Deer "Tom Turkey Strutting His Stuff" 1/20/18

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th February 2018 at 17:56.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (7th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), onevoice (7th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #50882
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Whoa!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

genevieve (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (7th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #50883
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I just got out of the hospital on the 6th after a 15 day stay, and because I told the truth, and because almost everyone I'm at least personally acquainted with lied their @$$es off, I've now acquired a nice new extra-special diagnosis.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

avid (8th February 2018), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (8th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), TargeT (8th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #50884
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I just got out of the hospital on the 6th after a 15 day stay, and because I told the truth, and because almost everyone I'm at least personally acquainted with lied their @$$es off, I've now acquired a nice new extra-special diagnosis.
    In times of great sadness, loss or stress one discovers true family and friends. ♡

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th February 2018 at 20:50.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (8th February 2018), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (8th February 2018), gord (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), TargeT (8th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #50885
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Gord, if you are saying what I think you are, then it happened to me too. Stand strong.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (8th February 2018), gord (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (8th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), TargeT (8th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #50886
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gerber baby with Down syndrome steals hearts - 1:53 minutes

Published on Feb 8, 2018

18-month-old Lucas Warren from Georgia is the first child with Down syndrome to win the Gerber baby contest. Parents of a baby girl with Down syndrome react to the positive news.

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Dog Interacting with a Beautiful Child with Down Syndrome - 1:30 minutes

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Flash (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Satori (8th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #50887
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Brownville's Food Pantry For Deer (LIVE CAM). If you’re a multi-tasker, play both at the same time.
    I've been thinking about doing this with our rescue horses; or maybe just our "quarantine corral"... horses are normally pretty in-active, not sure if it would be something people would be into or not (aka worth the effort and equipment).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (8th February 2018), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Flash (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (8th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #50888
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I've been thinking about doing this with our rescue horses; or maybe just our "quarantine corral"... horses are normally pretty in-active, not sure if it would be something people would be into or not (aka worth the effort and equipment).
    FFT: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You already have your channel with 505,719 views & 900 subscribers. For now, maybe rent the equipment? Or check out used equipment on Ebay?

You could do some edits as well. Case in point, below is a tree that was filmed for 365 days. It begins with a bear and a year later you see a bear and growing cub. (poetic interpretation) Others uploaded that video to their channels. Which would be a good thing for you because it translates into more rehab and rescue donations. Also in each video summary, add the address to your website and embed the Live Cam there, too.

I made a snapshot of the Deer Cam channel. It appears they have two live cams. One began streaming on January 27, 2018 and the other on February 2, 2018. The channel has been up since December 14, 2017. They already have 68,088 views. Double cams = increased views = more feed for the deer and other wildlife.

A Camera Filmed a Tree for a Year—Here's What It Saw 1:24 minutes

Published on Jul 15, 2017

A camera set up in National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise, Italy, filmed a tree for 365 days. A myriad of animals visited the spot including bears, deer, wild boar, wolves, and badgers.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th February 2018 at 01:22.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Rebecca (14th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #50889
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Having a cold here sniffing, not so bad but not so good either. The snow is overwhelming, a cold spell, as for most of the northern hemisphere.

I have been listening to all the 78 programs of the serie La nina, in Spanish. Now listening to the sirrupy Netflix serie on the Queen of England in Spanish (very funny, in English it is the about high English, in Spanish they tried the about high Castellano.

I am so happy, my Spanish is coming back, without heavy courses, I never thought it would, I about did not speak it for 35 years. I understand now almost everything, in Castellano or in Columbian dialect.

I am left with being able now to speak it with some nice fluency. Give it 2-3 series more.

Should do the same after Spanish with Turkish reading (which I was able to do once upon a time).

So be it for that bad member who told me few weeks ago that I was French Canadian and could not speak my own language properly, that we were the laughing stock of French from France. Not only can I, - often better than natives from France - but I am also getting at it in other languages. When I do mistakes in French it is usually because I type more than 100 words a minute and haven't revised myself, fingers dyslexia.

OK, ego is speaking.

Back to the real Flash ... lol.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), RunningDeer (9th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50890
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Upside Down World
    Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and the World’s Highest Paid Athletes

Published on Feb 9, 2018
    Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, 26, and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to a five-year deal, reportedly worth $137.5 million. Making him the highest-paid player in the NFL, on average-per-year basis. But who are the world’s highest paid athletes?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th February 2018), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #50891
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spiritual Balance and Some Tips on the Inner Dialogue

Gemma Beall YouTube

The video begins after the music @ 49 seconds.
    “…The inner dialogue will silence. When will it attain the silence of the mind? The same way that they will attain the spiritual (psoyca) balance. It happens on it’s own. You can’t force it into being. No more than you can force your emotions into balance by repressing them, you can’t shut down the inner dialogue by fighting against it.

The best way to attain the silence of the mind it to ignore it. When it runs off on those trains of thought say, “I’m not going there. I’m not doing this any more. I’m not playing this head game with myself.”

And then turn your attention onto something else. Quit feeding it. Cuz, the more you feed it, the louder it gets and harder it is to overcome and all it does is just frustrate the **** out of ya…”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th February 2018 at 23:29.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #50892
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,482 times in 10,168 posts

I have a theory on this whole sports and money thing.

First off, it gives anyone paying attention a clue as to how much money these owners are actually making. You want to see the illuminati? Look at any professional sports franchise owner.

In 2000, the Texas Rangers (a club with close ties to the Bush family) gave star player Alex Rodriguez (non-sports fans and tabloid readers may know him as A-Rod) an unprecedented $252 million contract, which more than doubled the previous record given to any one individual player. I couldn't find it on youtube, but I will never forget the image of Rodriguez rolling his eyes and shrugging his shoulders with palms up shortly after it happened.

And this is where this nonsense began. I think at least part of the reason it was done was as kind of a psy-op, to confuse the public about numbers, to make their heads swim with zeros to the point where they don't understand these large figures, stop trying to, and just let it go, which I think has happened.

I recently listened to a conversation that just made me shake my head, as one woefully uneducated, poverty-stricken teenager said to another:

"A million just ain't enough!"

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (10th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), RunningDeer (10th February 2018), Stephanie (10th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #50893
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Course in What?

I’ve included an earlier post for those unfamiliar with hive mind and how humanity has been tricked and ruled by this ancient AI control system. The more humanity is mesmerized and propagandized by the AI program, the further they are from discovery of true self.

For those that may be triggered by this video, I was one of those that read “A Course in Miracles” and did the exercises faithfully. It is because of my research on hive mind, I can’t not add this video. And yes, there was a time when I would’ve clicked off it.

My hope is that it’ll help other to increase their knowledge base so they can decide for themselves, rather than the AI infected part of them cause enough of a ruckus to fall into the safety of their go-to-jargon phrases and rationales. If that’s the case, I’d suggest you watch yourself to see if you automatically dismiss it. If so, it may be an important tell to have an open and honest look-see. After all, isn’t that one of the reason why we’re here?

The vid begins @ 56 seconds. In case the video doesn’t come up in the thread, click on the time stamp. It’ll automatically bring you to it.

Hapiym - Hacker Program in Your Mind - The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.

Question: “You call the ego a program, but then you talk about the ego feeling threatened by one stepping into their psoyca (i.e. spirit). How can a program feel threatened?”

“The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened, it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you.”

“The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself.”

“This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights…”

Definitions:

Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym mean Personal Sovereignty Over Oour Cognitive Advancement. Psoyca is a word that replaces the word spirit in the vernacular of defining advancing consciousness for the Second Cognition. Psoyca removes all the mystical connotations that the word spirit presents to the study of cognitive advancement. (defined here)

Hapiym - Hacker Program in Your Mind - The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.

The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you. The hapiym has something like artificial intelligence coded with a self-protection code written into it. In order to preserve itself, it must use your emotions to make you feel threatened if you try to come into your own psoyca. Here is how it works:  it is a mimic. It mimics what you like; it mimics consciousness, beliefs, etc.  Monkey see, monkey do: that is how it adapts itself. It doesn’t have consciousness, but it sure can mimic it as it mimics your personality. The hapiym is like any other type of computer virus, it mutates in order to keep itself going so it can infect other computers. The difference is that the hapiym program virus infects consciousness, not machines.

The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself. That is why it is so pervasive and so hard to eradicate because it is difficult to detect, just like a piece of malware or a Trojan horse program on your computer. There really is little difference when you can grasp this concept. The hapiym program is a virus to your form and your psoyca consciousness.

When the hapiym sees your psoyca stepping out of line from what the hapiym wants it mimics the interests of your psoyca to pull you back in line. This is why you can jump from religion to religion to religion and your hapiym keeps leading you down all of these blind alleys to keep you from discovering what the hapiym really is and keep you from ridding yourself of it. The hapiym abuses your own emotions to keep you in line. First and foremost, the hapiym seeks out the things that make you feel good, because when you feel good you are lulled into a state of cognitive compliance, which is exactly what the hapiym uses to keep you under the program's control.

The hapiym is tied into the “fight or flight” mechanism to protect itself from psychological “harm”, so when you come to a conclusion that will benefit your psoyca and deter you from your hapiym’s control, it uses the fear program to tap into the fight or flight system so you will not accept what it doesn’t want you to accept. That is why you have the internal battle in your head vacillating back and forth in your attempt to psychologically accept or deny information. This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights, and the hapiym program does everything it can to rationalize away such intuitive insights in favor of its own perceptual reality. The hapiym is so subtle in its subterfuge of your consciousness that it cannot be viewed from the point of an internal observer; it has to be viewed from the point of an external observer.

Source: “Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition (The Evolution of Consciousness Book 8),” by Mrs. Endall Beall, pages 245-247.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #50894
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

A Course in What?

I’ve included an earlier post for those unfamiliar with hive mind and how humanity has been tricked and ruled by this ancient AI control system. The more humanity is mesmerized and propagandized by the AI program, the further they are from discovery of true self.

For those that may be triggered by this video, I was one of those that read “A Course in Miracles” and did the exercises faithfully. It is because of my research on hive mind, I can’t not add this video. And yes, there was a time when I would’ve clicked off it.

My hope is that it’ll help other to increase their knowledge base so they can decide for themselves, rather than the AI infected part of them cause enough of a ruckus to fall into the safety of their go-to-jargon phrases and rationales. If that’s the case, I’d suggest you watch yourself to see if you automatically dismiss it. If so, it may be an important tell to have an open and honest look-see. After all, isn’t that one of the reason why we’re here?

The vid begins @ 56 seconds. In case the video doesn’t come up in the thread, click on the time stamp. It’ll automatically bring you to it.

Question: “You call the ego a program, but then you talk about the ego feeling threatened by one stepping into their psoyca (i.e. spirit). How can a program feel threatened?”

“The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened, it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you.”

“The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself.”

“This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights…”

Definitions:

Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym mean Personal Sovereignty Over Oour Cognitive Advancement. Psoyca is a word that replaces the word spirit in the vernacular of defining advancing consciousness for the Second Cognition. Psoyca removes all the mystical connotations that the word spirit presents to the study of cognitive advancement. (defined here)

The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you. The hapiym has something like artificial intelligence coded with a self-protection code written into it. In order to preserve itself, it must use your emotions to make you feel threatened if you try to come into your own psoyca. Here is how it works:  it is a mimic. It mimics what you like; it mimics consciousness, beliefs, etc.  Monkey see, monkey do: that is how it adapts itself. It doesn’t have consciousness, but it sure can mimic it as it mimics your personality. The hapiym is like any other type of computer virus, it mutates in order to keep itself going so it can infect other computers. The difference is that the hapiym program virus infects consciousness, not machines.

The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself. That is why it is so pervasive and so hard to eradicate because it is difficult to detect, just like a piece of malware or a Trojan horse program on your computer. There really is little difference when you can grasp this concept. The hapiym program is a virus to your form and your psoyca consciousness.

When the hapiym sees your psoyca stepping out of line from what the hapiym wants it mimics the interests of your psoyca to pull you back in line. This is why you can jump from religion to religion to religion and your hapiym keeps leading you down all of these blind alleys to keep you from discovering what the hapiym really is and keep you from ridding yourself of it. The hapiym abuses your own emotions to keep you in line. First and foremost, the hapiym seeks out the things that make you feel good, because when you feel good you are lulled into a state of cognitive compliance, which is exactly what the hapiym uses to keep you under the program's control.

The hapiym is tied into the “fight or flight” mechanism to protect itself from psychological “harm”, so when you come to a conclusion that will benefit your psoyca and deter you from your hapiym’s control, it uses the fear program to tap into the fight or flight system so you will not accept what it doesn’t want you to accept. That is why you have the internal battle in your head vacillating back and forth in your attempt to psychologically accept or deny information. This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights, and the hapiym program does everything it can to rationalize away such intuitive insights in favor of its own perceptual reality. The hapiym is so subtle in its subterfuge of your consciousness that it cannot be viewed from the point of an internal observer; it has to be viewed from the point of an external observer.

Source: “Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition (The Evolution of Consciousness Book 8),” by Mrs. Endall Beall, pages 245-247.

I am so sad I was rough with Gemma Beal at one time, here on the forum. Because listening to this video herein, about a course in Miracles, I cannot do otherwise than agree. I personally started the course but did not finish it. I had a weird feeling about it, like programming me. lol

However, I have done other approaches that seemed to be interesting and worthwhile.

And I am still confused about esoteric schools and about the Masters from the theosophic schools in particular.

I am using a corrector and it says "we found 88 writing issues in your text" - I think I will leave them in
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (10th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #50895
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    And I am still confused about esoteric schools and about the Masters from the theosophic schools in particular.
    There’s a lot of free information in their 200(ish) videos. They cover a lot more in their books that'll answer your questions. Too much to add in this post. I’ve added a passage from one of their books, a couple videos and source books.

Books:
    • “The Common Sense Revolution: Creating Common Ground and Genuine Common Sense,” by Endall Beall and The Psoyca Crew, pages 8-14.
    • “The Cognitive Illusion of History,” by Endall Beall and Doug Michael
    • “We Are Not Alone - Part 2: Advancing Cognitve Awareness through Historical,” by Endall Beall
    Scroll through 3 pages for complete list of Gemma and Endall's books & Kindle editions.

”Alice Bailey was married to the 33rd Degree Freemason, Foster Bailey, and Bailey was a co-founder of the British Fabian Society. Bailey moved to the United States in 1907 and 'discovered' the Theosophical works of Madame Blavatsky, becoming a devotee of Blavatsky's work. Bailey eventually became the head of the Theosophical Society in America in 1922. Herein we find very intimate ties between the Theosophical Society and the Fabian Society.”

“Aside from publishing the Theosophical works of Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatsky, Lucis Trust is responsible for the creation of the United Nations itself, and until only recently had their headquarters headquarters at the address of 666 United Nations Plaza.”

“At the present time, Lucis Trust is known to have 30,747 non-profit organizations organizations under the umbrella of the primary trust, which comprises think tanks on economics; politics; law; philosophy; psychology; a wide variety of alleged 'spiritual' think tanks working tirelessly to create new doctrines and false trails of spiritualism, designed to homogenize all the world's religions into one unified control mechanism; other publishing houses, and much more.”

Chapter 1: Nothing Happens in a Vacuum

"This chapter is not going to be exhaustive in presenting the full history of the Fabian Society, but is simply going to provide the relevant facts surrounding the creation of the Fabian Society and the massive, yet hidden influence it has on the world at large. As this book unfolds you are going to find out how the Fabian Society, and its multitudes of diverse organizations around the world, affect every aspect of your life without you having a clue about what is taking place right before yours and everyone else’s eyes.  The great majority of humanity is totally unaware of what is going on.

The roots of what became the Fabian Society are deep and convoluted indeed. If you look up the Fabian Society on Wikipedia, you will find that it was spawned by an organization called Fellowship of the New Life. Many of the members of the Fellowship organization were the Bohemians of British society, including poets, anarchists, mystics, animal rights activists who advocated pacifism, vegetarianism and simple living. Hmm, sounds just like the modern New Age, doesn't it?

It should come as no surprise that there is such a close resemblance to the modern spiritual movement because the New Age spiritual scam finds its roots in the Theosophical Society, an organization of mystics and occultists created by the Russian medium, Madame Helena Blavatsky in 1875. In 1882 the Society for Psychical Research (SPR) was created as a non-profit organization to allegedly research paranormal and psychic phenomena. Through the association with the Theosophical Society and rich donors, who believed in the Theosophical agenda for remolding the world in their spiritual image, you find much cross-pollination between members of the SPR and the Fellowship for the New Life, and ultimately the Fabian Society. All of these organizations are incestuously linked through their memberships and they all came about as a result of donations by wealthy elitist contributors who believed in these organizations' agenda, which in the end was designed to reshape and mold the human psyche like malleable clay into a willing submissive drone to fit their ideas of a global society, which, of course, they felt themselves ultimately chosen to rule. The alleged 'New Life' dreamed of by the Fellowship was what could now be called the New World Order...."

{snip}

"...The Fabian Society adopted the ideals of Karl Marx, but they varied from Marx's concept of bringing about societal change through revolutionary upheaval, choosing instead to use what they called gradualist socialism. The Fabians felt that they could change the entire world through gradual change over many generations using psychological manipulation, propaganda and deception to reshape the consciousness and perceptions of humanity, which is exactly what they have done very effectively for the last 134 years."

{snip}

"Alice Bailey was married to the 33rd Degree Freemason, Foster Bailey, and Bailey was a co-founder of the British Fabian Society. Bailey moved to the United States in 1907 and 'discovered' the Theosophical works of Madame Blavatsky, becoming a devotee of Blavatsky's work. Bailey eventually became the head of the Theosophical Society in America in 1922. Herein we find very intimate ties between the Theosophical Society and the Fabian Society. The link between these two organizations, established when Alice Bailey took control of the Theosophical Society, has never been broken to this day. When you think of Theosophy or Fabianism, they are simply two sides of the same coin, both seeking a New World Order through which they intend to ultimately rule the planet and all of humanity.

Another Fabian associate of Bailey was Annie Besant. Besant was a socialist firebrand and also a member of the Fabian Society who just 'happened' to also become a convert to Theosophy. Besant eventually moved to India to head up the Eastern branch of Theosophy, eventually influencing influencing people like Mahatma Ghandi (a known Fabian and Theosophist) and others in the Indian independence movement, so it is readily apparent that the Theosophical Society, with its organizational heads in the East and West both being Fabians, definitely had, and continue to have, a serious political agenda hiding behind the alleged spiritual traditions of Theosophy.

The Theosophical Society was intimately involved in the formation of the League of Nations Union (LNU) from its foundation in 1918.  The League of Nations failed initially because nations were unwilling to give up their sovereignty to a global governing body, however it represented the first attempt by the Fabian Society, in collusion with the Theosophists, to establish their Marxist socialist World Government.

In 1922, Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey established the Lucis Trust, a non-profit organization allegedly designed to serve as a fiduciary to sell and promote Bailey's 24 books. Their original publishing house was called Lucifer Publishing Company to honor the name Lucifer, but it was eventually changed to Lucis Publishing Company. The name Lucifer in this context, contrary to the Christian belief in Lucifer as a fallen angel, refers to Lucifer as the Light Bringer, associated with the planet Venus, and ultimately the Mother Goddess.

At the present time, Lucis Trust is known to have 30,747 non-profit organizations organizations under the umbrella of the primary trust, which comprises think tanks on economics; politics; law; philosophy; psychology; a wide variety of alleged 'spiritual' think tanks working tirelessly to create new doctrines and false trails of spiritualism, designed to homogenize all the world's religions into one unified control mechanism; other publishing houses, and much more. Lucis Trust is a very powerful global organization incorporated in the U.S., Great Britain and Geneva, Switzerland.

Aside from publishing the Theosophical works of Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatsky, Lucis Trust is responsible for the creation of the United Nations itself, and until only recently had their headquarters headquarters at the address of 666 United Nations Plaza. Theosophy claims to be the spiritual center of the United Nations. Just a little research into this, which is readily available through an internet search, will validate all of this, so it is not really up for dispute. The Theosophists make no bones about bragging over their achievements. Lucis Trust is an undeniable global juggernaut of charitable and tax free organizations, working hand in hand with the Fabian agenda to control humanity according to the Marxist ideals and faux Theosophical spirituality peddled round the world.

The United Nations was built on property that once housed a slaughterhouse donated by the Rockefellers. The Rockefeller…"

• This is a reading from “The Cognitive Illusion of History,” by Endall Beall and Doug Michael, beginning on page 19.
    Fabian Theosophy

• This is a reading from “The Cognitive Illusion of History,” by Endall Beall and Doug Michael, beginning on page 48.
    Lucis Trust and Energetic Manipulation

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th February 2018 at 22:56.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th February 2018), Bob (10th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #50896
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How Your Perceptions Have Been Controlled
    It’s time to be different and interpret different. You can’t use the old filters to reach impressions and conclusions.
    This is a follow up vid to “A Course in What?” which was a lesson on interpretation on how we see things one way and they are interpreted in a completely different fashion when you know a greater level of truth from which you can interpret the information correctly.

Endall goes on to explain how and why people control the dialogue across the spectrum. What the hive did over the last 4,000-5,000 years. Once it started intruding its mystical doctrines into human thinking is, it left seeds of comparative similarities and what occurred with the theosophists.

The end goal was (past tense) a hive takeover of this planet. Vid begins @ 52 seconds. Click here if playback is disabled.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th February 2018), Bob (10th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018), Mike (11th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Rebecca (14th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #50897
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It’s time to be different and interpret different. You can’t use the old filters to reach impressions and conclusions.
    This is a follow up vid to “A Course in What?” which was a lesson on interpretation on how we see things one way and they are interpreted in a completely different fashion when you know a greater level of truth from which you can interpret the information correctly.

Endall goes on to explain how and why people control the dialogue across the spectrum. What the hive did over the last 4,000-5,000 years. Once it started intruding its mystical doctrines into human thinking is, it left seeds of comparative similarities and what occurred with the theosophists.

The end goal was (past tense) a hive takeover of this planet. Vid begins @ 52 seconds. Click here if playback is disabled.

UPDATE: rough transcript

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to beyond the second cognition. I’m Endall Beall. On the heels of my discussion in the video, “A Course in What?” (above) if you have listened to that video then you got a lesson on interpretation. On how we see things one way but how they are interpreted in a completely different fashion when you know a greater level of truth through which you can interpret the information correctly.

The way your perceptions are controlled is achieved when people control a dialogue. This applies across the spectrum whether it's political, cultural, or anything else. Whenever the public dialogue gets established, it sets up filters in our minds through which we pass information and then interpret the data according to these preconceived ideas.

This is particularly hateful in the spiritual arena. What the hive did over the last four to five thousand years, once it started intruding it's mystical doctrines into human thinking, is it left seeds of comparative similarities. And what occurred with the Theosophists is they work to achieve a homogenization of all of these religious and spiritual doctrines trying to get to a climax of a hive takeover of this planet, which isn't going to occur, is they took all of these common seats that thread it through occultism and Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism and Islam. The mystical traditions and Sufism, Wicca, witchcraft fake Buddhism, Hinduism and New Ageism. They took these seeds that were planted and they controlled the dialogue for thousands of years. So they set a level of impressions in people's minds. And when someone had an experience that goes beyond the norm, the only information that they had from which to interpret these experiences was through this controlled dialogue. You’re talking to God. You’re talking to the creator. You’re talking to source.

Nowhere within this realm did you have any other choice other than what was being spoon-fed to you through this controlled dialogue. As a result of this you had filtering systems set up in your mind. And regardless of what kind of experience you had whether it was through some type of hive bogus drug trip epiphany visionaries situation, you always interpreted it based on these foundational filters because they control the dialogue.

Now, if you had an experience that was generated by a psychic crew member it would have been similar. But even then you would have interpreted it through these same filters and whenever you start from a faulty foundation you won't end up with a faulty conclusion. And this is what’s happened with all these spiritual traditions because they have controlled the dialogue. Everywhere you look you see the same **** because they have homogenized it for you to interpret it in a certain fashion. So when you have an experience, whether it's a real one or whether it's a fabricated one, when the hive was active, you interpret all these experiences through the filters that they established by controlling the dialogue.

This is how you have your perceptions controlled. You think that you're onto the truth and you're free but when you go to look at the interpretive data you find the same stuff everywhere. Oh you may run it through a Jesus filter or a Mohammed filter or the Ascended master filter or the offworld aliens filters, but it’s all linked together through theosophy and wrapped up in a nice little goulash in the New Age. So no matter where you look for an interpretation when you have an odd beyond the five sense experience you're met with the same data. So whatever experience you may have had gets run through this filter of the established dialog and so your conclusions are saying oh well I must have been talking to an angel or I must have been talking to an alien or whatever the case may be. Because they control the dialogue and when they control the dialogue, they control what you know. And they establish your filters so whenever you have an experience you interpret it the way they wants you to interpret it which follows along their doctrinal dictates.

The same thing applies with politics. It applies in virtually every facet of your life. And this is how you control the perceptions of an entire planetary species. Break them down into cultures and one cultures perceptions is different than another. But the culture is still the same. I wanted to lay this foundation because Gemma is going to be doing a follow-up video of some of her experiences.

The problem we have is that we have no basis prior to what we're doing now to come up with a different interpretation than the stuff that the hive wanted you to believe. They wanted you to believe that angels were discarnate magical beings. Well I got news for you. They weren’t. They’re as physical as you or I. they’re not mystical invisible woo-woo beings floating around the throne of God on their wings. And this is part of the information we're going to be revealing in the new series of books. But people believe this stuff because they have been indoctrinated to it because the dialog has been controlled. And that’s what they want you to believe. Everything has been tailored to create a sense of mysticism.

When you're working with the second cognition you are going to have experiences based on sensory perceptions and feelings. And I don't mean emotional feelings. I mean feelings like in your gut. You can't describe these feelings. All you can do is come close through allegory or metaphor which we've used a lot in our books out of necessity because words simply fail. But they fail even more when we are bound to the impressions shoved down our throats by the hive and their mystical proponents throughout history, because they interpreted this **** the wrong way using the same mystical filters to reach their conclusions.

When you have wrong filters, you have wrong answers. You always come up short. But when you default to the mystical magical oneness doctrines of the hive then you become chained to that ideology. Regardless of which form it takes, whether it's the Catholic Church or the Protestants or whoever it may be every bit of mysticism or magical supernatural ISM is contained in these doctrines. And they all thread together because it's all fabricated by the same ****. So everybody's impressions and everybody's interpretations are based on these pre-established dialogue owned filters.

Part of what I'm going to do when I write this gutting mysticism book is I'm going to go down there by item. And I'm going to show you the commonality and all of this stuff and how the hive controlled it. I'm going to use Hinduism. I'm going to use Christian mysticism. I'm going to use examples from Sufism, but hey at all these other religions I'm going to show you that it's the same **** wrapped in a different package. Occultism. All of it. And you can't come up with a viable answer because the only information you have available to you has been dictated to you and they created your filters.

In order to move into the second cognition, you're going to have to expand this filtering system and get away from what you've been told and start dealing with what you experience. This is just the first salvo of other information come, but what I presented in that challenge of “A Course in Miracles” (above) shows you how interpretation can totally screw up how you perceive a message. When your perceptions are controlled, and the filtering mechanism is controlled, you’re going to reach an outcome that is mandated and dictated by others.

I hope everyone watches that video so they can get a lesson on interpretation because interpretation is predicated on filters. When you have the wrong filters in place you're going to get the wrong answers. You’re going to get the wrong impressions. And you're not going to understand anything. I wanted to share this to advance some knowledge in reference to filtering and how you get your filtering and your interpretation mechanisms clouded and controlled by others. When they control the dialog they establish the filters. When you use their filters you reach their conclusions. I want you all to ponder this very deeply because it's very important as you advance. You’re going to have to be different and interpret different. and you can't use these old filters to reach your impressions and your conclusions. So for all of you doing the work stay the course and don't give up on yourselves.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), Flash (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), genevieve (14th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), onevoice (12th February 2018), Rebecca (14th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #50898
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This is why we need Avalon....it helps us get over Controlled Perceptions!!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), genevieve (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), RunningDeer (12th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #50899
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did you know that there were no Bermuda Petrel sightings for a span of 330 years? These magnificent seabirds were thought to be lost forever in 1620 before being rediscovered in 1951, thereby deeming them a "Lazarus" species (a species thought to be extinct before their eventual rediscovery). - Live Cam
    Why Are Bermuda Petrels Considered A "Lazarus" Species?

Cornell Lab Bird Cams Project
    Published on Feb 13, 2018

The CahowCam is a collaboration between the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and the Nonsuch Expeditions. You can watch the cam live and learn more about Nonsuch Island's environs (including the cahow).

We're excited to share a brand new live viewing experience featuring the critically endangered Bermuda Cahow, a kind of gadfly-petrel that nests nowhere in the world except rocky islets off the coast of Bermuda. In the early 1600s, this once-numerous seabird was thought to have gone extinct, driven out of existence by the invasive animals and habitat changes associated with the settlement of the island. In 1951, after nearly 300 years, a single bird was rediscovered, and since then the species has been part of a government-led conservation effort to revive the species.

[continued here]

This is a little guy from last year.

First Solo Moments for New Hatchling Bermuda Petrel, March 2, 2017

Male Adult Petrel Feeding Bermuda Petrel Nestling, 3 March 2017

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th February 2018 at 20:50.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), genevieve (14th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), O Donna (16th February 2018), Rebecca (14th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #50900
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    More traffic noises. Tv is on, Costa Rica national antheum. Two cats are talking in the kitchen, husband making coffee... Gurgling noises from coffee maker. Fridge door. Yawns. Ulli hunger feelings. Oh look. Curtains are open. Sunlight on mountain tops and distant clouds. BLUE skies.. Cat jumps on bed, licking itself after breakfast.
    Costa Rica...

My family was thinking about leaving the U.S. to move there. Are you a native or from another country?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), RunningDeer (14th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2545 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1545 2045 2445 2495 2535 2545 2555 2595 2645 2703 LastLast