+ Reply to Thread

Thread: House Of Cards: Trump Saga

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

Default House Of Cards: Trump Saga

Past week i was into this whole deal with trump investigation from Mueller and involve in lawsuit like Cohen or Stormy..it just hitme that this seems to be real life TV show House of Cards and everyday is new episode..this pretty much seems to be like ongoing TV series.

i find Everyday is new episode with new stories from media for instance a yesterday in AUD timezone episode Trump Lawyer -up Hire Rudy Giuliani to take down Russia Probe, but real reason(from various twitter) is connection with NY FBI on cohen case. Comey Memo, Cohen drop lawsuit, Mccabe vs Comey.

today episode of trump saga house of card nothing really new other than surrounding stories about Dems sue russia, more stuff about Giuliani.

next episode: .....

I have heard and read about how media brainwash or manipulate minds, after into this whole trump sage i really FEEL it what they saying...this whole **** is a TV show which i currently considered as House of Cards. The script writers writing the script and Media being a TV feeding all kind of BS distraction from real issue. the more drama the more people into it.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 21st April 2018 at 07:49.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Art (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), dynamo (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), GMB1961 (21st April 2018), Hervé (21st April 2018), Ioneo (21st April 2018), Jayke (21st April 2018), jjjones (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Matthew (22nd April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: House Of Cards: Trump Saga

I was in a restaurant the other day and heard two old men talking:

"What do you think about all this political stuff?"

"I've never seen any bull**** like this in my entire life, and that's the truth. I'm sick of hearing about this Russia crap."

It's gotten so over-the-top and blatant that even boomer "normies" are being redpilled just by watching MSM and nothing else. Today MSNBC reported on North Korea agreeing to freeze missile tests. But they had to spin it negatively to make Trump look bad. So what was their angle? It was this: "North Korea freezes missile tests because their missiles already work and they have no reason to test them anymore, but somehow Trump thinks this is a good thing." I kid you not, this is how they are spinning the fact that Trump is having success negotiating with North Korea. They absolutely will not allow anything positive about what he's doing into their narrative. These people truly are sick.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

The whole political arena is just a marionette show for the masses.. there are no countries, no us vs them, Monopoly money.. they are all mental constructs to keep us from the simple realization that we are all on the same team: Earth’s children. It’s really ironic how everyone thinks that we are the epitome of human civilization and civility and yet we can’t even put all our manufactured differences aside and genuinely work for the betterment of human kind on this planet. No one has to sleep hungry or without water or shelter..

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Basho (21st April 2018), cascadian (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), dynamo (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Jayke (21st April 2018), jjjones (21st April 2018), Michi (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd April 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    The whole political arena is just a marionette show for the masses.. there are no countries, no us vs them, Monopoly money.. they are all mental constructs to keep us from the simple realization that we are all on the same team: Earth’s children.
    I used to believe this too, until Mexico's drug cartels and human trafficking problems spilled across our border, along with millions of people looking to drain our welfare system without contributing anything. Now I appreciate our borders greatly.

You don't lock the doors on your house because you hate your neighbors. You lock your doors because you love and want to protect who is inside. Sleep with your doors open at your own peril.

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

this pop-up in my head lately, if Trump went down then who going to replace Trump? i'm staring to hating this crap from media everyday getting so called new news everyday, 90% of them are opinionated.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 21st April 2018 at 12:33.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), dynamo (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    The whole political arena is just a marionette show for the masses.. there are no countries, no us vs them, Monopoly money.. they are all mental constructs to keep us from the simple realization that we are all on the same team: Earth’s children.
    I used to believe this too, until Mexico's drug cartels and human trafficking problems spilled across our border, along with millions of people looking to drain our welfare system without contributing anything. Now I appreciate our borders greatly.

You don't lock the doors on your house because you hate your neighbors. You lock your doors because you love and want to protect who is inside. Sleep with your doors open at your own peril.
    It is complicated living in today's world while having tomorrow's dreams.
    It is hard to imagine a peaceful co-existence when the "rulers" of the world are the ones pushing the drugs, trafficking the people and spreading fear and violence.
    They certainly are not role models.
    Sad but true.
    I wish I could "think" them out of my reality...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Alekahn2 (21st April 2018), AutumnW (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018), sunwings (24th April 2018), T Smith (21st April 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

None of this is new scandal was Rife in the ancient world like Rome...

Though house of cards is a adaptation of a UK drama of the same name the dems
    and the mainstream media are trying the same old game if a political scandal will
    not stick " Russia gate ". Try something like sex or money CIANN, MSNBC and the
    others anti Trump media have tried all these so far....

House of cards Quotes Francis Urquhart (1990)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuiOAKYtrmY
    Before Francis Underwood (2013)There wasFrancis Urquhart (1990)

===============================================

There are a couple of old UK comedies that fit the chaos of this WH hopefully
    as 'Q' says there is a plan and we may look back on this as pivotal era of
    exposing the deepstate and even the hidden hand behind the curtain that
    David Ice and others have been saying for decades, we can dream...

The obvious one is Yes minister not for administration similarities as the
    WH and Downing street have differences but the soviet sketch was pretty
    good.....Yes Prime Minister - Official Secrets - Expelling the Russians
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVaSWYcdyQ

=============================================

The other comedy was 'The New Statesman' Rick Mayall played MP Alan B'stard
    who was the typical stereo typed conservative politician and totally politically in
    correct like Bill Clinton as were many shows from the 1970's through to the 2000's.
    That would probably not get on prime time tv today.....

" I am not a masochist I'm a sadist "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVaSWYcdyQ
    The New Statesman opening bit from three line whipping episode 6 season 1

This was the era of the Yuppies , Thatchers resignation and the fall of the Soviet
    union , insider trading , scandals and general abuse for laughs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlR4R79fLF8
    Published on 15 Oct 2015
    Alan goes to have a lunch meeting with Piers Lonsdale.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st April 2018 at 18:00.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Matthew (22nd April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I was in a restaurant the other day and heard two old men talking:

"What do you think about all this political stuff?"

"I've never seen any bull**** like this in my entire life, and that's the truth. I'm sick of hearing about this Russia crap."

It's gotten so over-the-top and blatant that even boomer "normies" are being redpilled just by watching MSM and nothing else. Today MSNBC reported on North Korea agreeing to freeze missile tests. But they had to spin it negatively to make Trump look bad. So what was their angle? It was this: "North Korea freezes missile tests because their missiles already work and they have no reason to test them anymore, but somehow Trump thinks this is a good thing." I kid you not, this is how they are spinning the fact that Trump is having success negotiating with North Korea. They absolutely will not allow anything positive about what he's doing into their narrative. These people truly are sick.
    I have to agree. What nonsense. Good on Trump about N.Korea. Credit where credit's due!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)

It is complicated living in today's world while having tomorrow's dreams.
    It is hard to imagine a peaceful co-existence when the "rulers" of the world are the ones pushing the drugs, trafficking the people and spreading fear and violence.
    They certainly are not role models.
    Sad but true.
    I wish I could "think" them out of my reality...
    I think I may have figured out what's going on. Narcissists run for political power and psychopaths behind the scenes pull their strings. Hazardous.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018), onawah (21st April 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    this pop-up in my head lately, if Trump went down then who going to replace Trump?
    Martial law and a bunch of generals, no matter who is nominally president. The military was planning a coup before Trump even ran for president. I’ve even seen videos of military generals from the Obama era directly appealing to communities to organize and be prepared for domestic trouble. They were about to go all in. Trump just volunteered to become the figurehead of it to give it the weight of law associated with his office, and to make things go as smoothly as possible.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Even when we think Mexican drug cartels, these guys are just the distributors on the streets. You can’t have federal agents do that cause it will complicate things for the government. The drug economy is one of the most lucrative markets in the world. The government will not allow a bunch of wild gringos run that $$$ market. Their role is for distribution and to be the fall guys in the endless war on drugs..

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

AutumnW (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Borders are not some anomaly. They have existed, and been enforced, between different peoples since the beginning of history for very practical reasons. I am extremely wary of all these “utopian” ideas that just happen to mirror globalist NWO “open society” goals.

Not all societies are equal and the world is not some big happy family, no matter how hard we all wish.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

About sleeping with your doors unlocked!

Back in the 1960's I had friends along the border in the McAllen, TX area, farm people. When I revisited them in the 1980's they had put a 15 ft. tall chainlink fence all around their house. That kind of speaks to the situation, doesn't it?!

Didn't someone mention that the human trafficking trade brings in even more money than the drugs?! That's NOT o.k. with me...don't know about you!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I think I may have figured out what's going on. Narcissists run for political power and psychopaths behind the scenes pull their strings. Hazardous.

Bingo! I believe you just nailed it, Autumn.

I posted this on another thread, but thought it would play well here also. Apologies to those who had already viewed it. B

Reality Check (At least for me)

Yesterday I began watching a video that had a current date on it. Was halfway thru before they referenced that the FISA memo would be released in early February, then we would know more. What?!?! I had been listening to something 3 months old and couldn’t tell. Hey, I might be 78 yrs old, but not uninformed.

My Point:[ Everything that was being said up until then, was pretty much the same as what we are hearing now. Which is: The Trump Admn is getting closer to moving in on the traitors and they will be dealt with legally (possibly military tribunals)

Then I realized my guy (yes, I’m living with a Calif/liberal) and many of my diehard Hillary-fan friends have been chanting their same tune for over a year. Which is: Any minute now Trump will be impeached and that time is getting closer and closer.

We can’t both be right. But each of us believes the story we are tuned into. One camp is going to be sorely disappointed. OR – is this whole dog and pony show just keeping both sides completely focused on “our” team while TPTB (whatever you want to call them) are working their usual tricks way over here, where no one is shinning the light.

BUT a few are shinning a light, but not getting much coverage. I refer to this thread on PA The Rape of Russia -- Coming to the United States started by Paul. I don’t know if it’s true or not. I HOPE Trump came in to make truly positive changes. But then I remember what David Icke said about hope. He said (paraphrasing here) Hope is like being on a carousel and believing that you’re going to catch the horse in front of you. Yipes! I refuse to accept that. I have to have Hope. OTOH, it’s wise not to put all of our eggs in one basket. I suggest we all keep searching for the possibility of that other hand - or just go out and enjoy the life you have.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2018 at 02:26.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Alekahn2 (21st April 2018), AutumnW (22nd April 2018), Baby Steps (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I am sympathetic to the idea of closed borders, while being very sympathetic to those who flee their countries due to desparate economic or survival need of all kinds.

I am living in a country that has a similar problem with distinct differences. I live about 50 or 60 miles from the epicentre of global gangster central in Canada, of all places.

In my province, extreme political corruption joined hands with the koombaya, 'everybody loves us and wants to be like us' crowd and marched us right into social Hell in Vancouver, B.C.

Huge pools of ill gotten gains from Asia have been laundered through real estate, pushing prices up to the stratosphere. Canadians are sleeping in their vans, and going homeless while a good 10% of housing sits empty.

Drug money makes its way to casinos, is laundered and then buys up homes. B.C had something like 1000 fentanyl deaths last year. I can't shake the ugly mental image of over priced multi-million dollar shacks resting on dead bodies in what should be one of the most pleasant places on earth.

And...this has been going on for ten years, ramping up to a fever pitch in 2012. Anybody that questioned what was going on was called a 'racist' by media, politicians, etc...It wasn't until governments were forced by circumstances and death rates to look into criminal activity supporting our society that things have slooooowwwwwly started to change.

Our province needs tremendous help from the federal government to fund investigations into the thousands of reports generated by banks and other reporting bodies, to get to the bottom of it. This hasn't been forthcoming.

Anyway, this is a bit off topic but just want to illuminate how being expansive and generous can backfire terribly on the generous. I wish it were different.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Jayke (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), lisalu (22nd April 2018), onawah (21st April 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    this pop-up in my head lately, if Trump went down then who going to replace Trump?
    Martial law and a bunch of generals, no matter who is nominally president. The military was planning a coup before Trump even ran for president. I’ve even seen videos of military generals from the Obama era directly appealing to communities to organize and be prepared for domestic trouble. They were about to go all in. Trump just volunteered to become the figurehead of it to give it the weight of law associated with his office, and to make things go as smoothly as possible.
    YES... This is really important to note; it's not really about Trump (decisions he makes are not unilateral... he's got the military behind him - Trump was invited to run; the "Front Runner"... The "plan" to overthrow the NWO has been in the making for years).

We dodged a massive bullet (more like an asteroid!) by Hillary NOT being elected.

Had Trump not won, Martial Law & a military coup would have been inevitable... and very messy...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st April 2018 at 21:01.

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Ba-ba-Ra....that link didn't connect to Paul's post???

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Thanks for noticing, Foxie Loxie. That link is Ba-ba-Ra's above post is fixed now. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2018 at 02:28.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    About sleeping with your doors unlocked!

Back in the 1960's I had friends along the border in the McAllen, TX area, farm people. When I revisited them in the 1980's they had put a 15 ft. tall chainlink fence all around their house.
    When my grandparents married, everyone where they lived knew each other and none of them ever locked their doors. They would spontaneously gather on each other's yards for cook-outs, poker, or horse shoes all the time. Now all of these people are old or gone, neighbors are strangers, and everyone locks their doors.

This is what progress looks like!

+ Reply to Thread