+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

To be honest with you all , I remain neutral about Mr David Wilcock.

He may be have been deceived, blocked or other wise manipulated from "other wooorthly beeings" or by the dollar
    Who know's right? (Perhaps by the same forces in power of C.Goode.), whatever´...

What scares me is that "JoefromtheCarolinas" (that I liked and was happy to see, when he joined this forum) has started such a rampage against him so forcefully and agressive ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comments ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 18th May 2018 at 20:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "IT" (the Deep State Takedown) is happening, according to David Wilcock

I don't have a lot to add... but I did watch the entire video joe made quite recently regarding Wilcock. I didn't hear anything that joe spoke of that seemed incorrect . You are very correct though regarding

him being very aggressive towards david.

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    To be honest with you all , I remain neutral about Mr David Wilcock.

He may be have been deceived, blocked or other wise manipulated from "other wooorthly beeings" or by the dollar
    Who know's right? (Perhaps by the same forces in power of C.Goode.), whatever´.

What scares me is that "JoefromtheCarolinas" (that I liked and was happy to see, when he joined this forum) has started such a rampage against him so forcefully and agressive ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comments ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I can't buy into much of what Wilcock says. Sorry, but I just can't.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Jantje (20th May 2018), Lettherebelight (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), WhiteFeather (28th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I just watched Joe's video. Hilarious! One of his best. I think the term is 'biting satire'.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (19th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Hym (19th May 2018), Jantje (20th May 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Lettherebelight (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), Ol' Roy (22nd May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018), WhiteFeather (28th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

My Jebus Kraijst. So what would you do, about me liking what D. Wilcock?
    nail me to a cross?
    It's about same level of understanding.

To be open minded is a gift, never forget that
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th May 2018 at 04:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

My Jebus Kraijst. So what would you do, about me liking what D. Wilcock?
    nail me to a cross?
    It's about same level of understanding.

A big Yes to that!

"Judge not...", "Throwing the baby out...", and all that?...

While I might not agree with everything he [Wilcock] says, (even less now - and I would agree he's on the downslide/popularity of Alternative Media Investigators these days - so now is Alex Jones btw), I'm not about to completely write him off 100%, nor will I kick the guy when he's down, just because he joined up with Corey Goode.

(I notice not too many of Wilcock's dissenters are on the Best Seller's list! ). The Source Field Investigation is still a brilliant piece of work IMO.

No one is perfect; it's human to make mistakes.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 07:24.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

That's really true. But being Swedish, have you heard this? It's an English-American joke.

"Be open minded, but don't be so open that the brains fall out of your head."

We get this with Flat Earthers, and others who say they just 'don't know'. They wear 'I don't know' like some kind of badge of honor.

That's dumb. Personal strength comes from personal certainty.

Not knowing anything at all is a real weakness. Like a ship with no anchor and no rudder, you will blow anywhere at all, and maybe end up on the rocks.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Jantje (20th May 2018), Lancet (26th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Sophocles (19th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018), WhiteFeather (28th May 2018), Wind (19th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PhotoShop can accurately & mathematically render 255 shades of grey including pure black and white (just two shades or extremes of the 255 shade greyscale spectrum). The human eye can distinguish about 65 shades of grey.

Let's assume Black is "No/Disagree 100%" and white is "Yes/Agree 100%"

Name:  01 Grey spectrum.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  9.3 KB

A newspaper "sees" or renders around 10 shades of grey including black (white is the paper).

Click image for larger version

Name:	02 Newspaper Grey spectrum.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	37848

And yet, when it comes to Wilcock (and others), some people only "see" this:

Name:  03 Black & White spectrum.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  10.5 KB
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 11:44.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I can't buy into much of what Wilcock says. Sorry, but I just can't.

Dave - Toronto
    When there's a psychic or astrologer on the radio, they always give the disclaimer "for entertainment purposes only"
    Wilcock & Friends would probably would be writing screenplays if Castaneda hadn't proven that New Age "faction" sells better.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Spellbound (19th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's really true. But being Swedish, have you heard this? It's an English-American joke.

"Be open minded, but don't be so open that the brains fall out of your head."

We get this with Flat Earthers, and others who say they just 'don't know'. They wear 'I don't know' like some kind of badge of honor.

That's dumb. Personal strength comes from personal certainty.

Not knowing anything at all is a real weakness. Like a ship with no anchor and no rudder, you will blow anywhere at all, and maybe end up on the rocks.
    Certainty comes from deep within. That's why I meditate and focus on heart knowing rather than mind thinking/guessing or believing.

Shifting consciousness means uprooting false convictions and gaining the certainty from the perception of the absolute.

Neutral observing of other's perspectives without necessarily "buying into it" is part of our evolution. We are learning not to be gullible (letting our brains fall out of our heads LOL!); to discern motives and objectives. Good old-fashioned logic and common sense are still valuable!

I do notice a lot of this discernment comes from watching how people try to profit financially. When done with integrity, it's not the primary outstanding motive. You can feel it.

I'm not perfect at discernment, but I can tell who is pushing agendas better now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th May 2018 at 16:55.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Icare (19th May 2018), KiwiElf (19th May 2018), mountain_jim (20th May 2018), Nasu (20th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry to burst a few dissenting bubbles on this thread, but Wilcock was actually one of the first to report Mega Anon & "Q" on 4CHAN, (on 22 Oct 2017 - a good week before it appeared on Avalon), irrespective of his own spin on it;

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...n-wikileaks/4/

Also on Post #15 & 20 here;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...17-and-beyond-

... just sayin' ...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th May 2018 at 20:29.

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Having read two or three of Wilcock's books it seems he weaves a little truth into the cloth, enough to pull us in, but then completes the tapestry with a border of conjecture or outright prevarication. His target audience may well be those not as aware as most of you all and cares not what you think. As long as he pulls in enough of a crowd to enhance his coffers....
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Nasu (25th May 2018), raregem (25th May 2018), WhiteFeather (28th May 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Y'all know I simply LOVE Joe's "Will Rogers" down-to-earth take on things!!! My personal discernment does not allow me to waste time on listening to people I have found "lacking" in their own discernment regarding what is going on around us. To each his own.... Let's just say that having been married to a conman for 18 years, I am able to recognize one when I see one!

This is why Avalon is SUCH a Treasure Trove of information! We have some highly intelligent minds here that have helped me sort out my own befuddlement concerning the Big Lie that I lived through & experienced. It matters not whether one "likes" or does not "like" DW. What matters is where one's own personal journey is taking him or her!

A Big Hug to all who have helped me along!!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), KiwiElf (28th May 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (27th May 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

When David had supported the blue avian ( Cory Goode) mumbo jumbo crap, I had lost total interest in all of what he says.... I liked David awhile back in my early awakening stages, but now I guess I evolved. My spidey senses tingle when his name is mentioned.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (28th May 2018), Spellbound (2nd June 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Just out...Joe's latest video.

Contact in the Desert - HIT HEAVILY WITH SHADOW BEING ATTACKS Corey Goode and David Wilcock
    Contact in the Desert 2018 - HIT HEAVILY WITH SHADOW BEING ATTACKS per Corey Goode and David Wilcock Critic. Beware folks attending the latest contact in the desert in 2018, over the past couple weeks and months, Corey Goode and David Wilcock have publically reported shadow being attacks, psychic attacks, illuminati cult activity, all leading up to Contact in the Desert.

Joe from the Carolinas
    Published on Jun 1, 2018

Contact in the Desert 2018 - HIT HEAVILY WITH SHADOW BEING ATTACKS per Corey Goode and David Wilcock Critic. Beware folks attending the latest contact in the desert in 2018, over the past couple weeks and months, Corey Goode and David Wilcock have publically reported shadow being attacks, psychic attacks, illuminati cult activity, all leading up to Contact in the Desert. While we wish Mr. Wilcock and Mr. Goode the best, I think it is time they contact the FBI or Department of Homeland Security given that this appears to be a national security crisis. Yet they are encouraging people to still go, after being hit heavily with shadow being attacks? I wouldn't be caught within a 100 miles of a potentially dangerous contact in the desert event with such a threat to national security. Where's president trump and the department of homeland security?

CG buzz aldrin meme courtesy of: @palestranger17

`````````````````````````
    Digital Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.me/joefromthecarolinas

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joefromthecarolinas

Please Subscribe to My Channel: https://goo.gl/HHS8Xm

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), mountain_jim (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Hasn't it been exposed (by Sarah Westall & others) that they are targeting conference attendees with electronic weapons and A I technology?

The lady at You Are Free tv mentioned there were warnings about getting targeted at the ANP conference in Van Couver, B.C.

I wouldn't trust the FBI at this point.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    The lady at You Are Free tv mentioned there were warnings about getting targeted at the ANP conference in Van Couver, B.C.
    Speaking of “You Are Free TV”. She gives Joe a shout out @ 33:30. I’m still downloading Joe’s video… (ugh! slow internet)

#CONTACT: The Entrainment In The Desert Event: Bring Your Faraday Cage! #DEW #DARPA

You Are Free TV
    Published on May 31, 2018

It's that time of year again! The annual Carnage in the Deathstar secret space program disclosure event! As people head for the Desert for UFO Training, it's vital that they realize that for the past 3 years, many many people have gotten very ill during this event and suffered greatly. Why is the deep state taking over the disclosure movement? Well, to shut people up, of course! Be CARE-FULL this weekend if you are heading to the Clambake in the DEWlusion! Bring your portable faraday cage and Pray! Definitely do NOT drink the Kool Aid, Contactees!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Hasn't it been exposed (by Sarah Westall & others) that they are targeting conference attendees with electronic weapons and A I technology?
    That wasn't what Joe's video was about. It’s the same old, same old marketing ploy from the duo. See Goode’s Facebook post below. Joe’s focus is on Goode and Wilcock’s claims and the timing of attacks before the event and asked if it’s wise to go based on Corey and David’s claims. (There were other topics as well.)

Joe explains:

This guy [Wilcock] is a false prophet. Oh Love and Light. We just need to listen to them.

Joe reads on of what Wilcock posted:

Our own immediate insiders have experienced significant ongoing threat the obvious and extreme nature of these attacks again suggests desperation is occurring. We are not backing down. We have public appearances scheduled for …

Joe:

So what we have here my friends is pomp and circumstance, bread and circuses. Let’s keep the rubes entertained while we rip them off. If you're going to contact in the desert 2018 you may be in quite a bit of danger. David Wilcock and Corey Goode publicly in their Facebook posts and on David Wilcock own website have publicly stated that there are threats of shadow people and different sorts of negativity and negative energy. Think about it. Do you want that following those people to contact in the desert? Because I sure as heck don't I would go to contact in the desert if I thought there was some kind of a national security threat …

Joe ends with:
    …In the meantime, while you're looking at those shadow people and you're afraid of this latest Intel from David Wow Wilcock and Corey Good, the Insider’s Insider, don’t forget to confront the
    ab-para-normal with reason, logic and common sense.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd June 2018 at 04:41.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), mountain_jim (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A majority of the US military / intel community now supports Disclosure...
    David Wilcock is a complete and utter imposter. His post is tied to real events I have been witnessing myself, however it appears that the war criminals are mind controlling Wilcock and Goode to take credit as prophets once it happens. Disclosure is coming, they are propping up their frauds to steer social focus during the event.

Corey will have a surprise when the extraterrestrials say to the entire planet (if needed) that no benevolent race has a damn thing to do with his so called "contact" and he is not a real ambassador of anything cosmic.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), Mike (2nd June 2018), onawah (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,562 times in 5,713 posts

Another great video , Joe.

What you're doing is not only entertaining, it's important.

We need more sane, rational, analytical minds out there.

Keep up the good work dude

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast