+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

Quote In recent months, DHS has seen a staggering increase in the number of illegal aliens using children to pose as family units to gain entry into the United States. From October 2017 to February 2018, there was a 315 percent increase in the number of cases of adults with minors fraudulently posing as “family units” to gain entry.
    From the article you posted Noelle, which is an excellent article from the Department of Homeland Security. Sanity in the midst of hysteria.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: US Gov finally admits that HHS agency has been storing children in empty Wal-Marts

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    I can't believe what SOME of you are saying in this thread. The fact that some of you are all right with this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents is truly disappointing. I get that many of you are Trump supporters but politics shouldn't prevent us from seeing evil when it arises. And evil is the right word in this specific policy by Trump's government.
    You seem not to understand what we are saying.

Nobody agrees with any separation of children with their rightful parents, this is truly terrible.

We certainly agree still less on the separation of children from their parents by cruel smuglers who will end up using them in sex trade and slavery bondage.

The question for border guards is how do you distinguish between true parents and smugglers? Would you personnalky be able to distinguish both from each other?

Children trade has to be stopped. Hopefully it will be done fast to avoid damaging children separated from their rightful parents. For the often stolen children separated from smugglers passing as parents, this is a temporary relief.

I woul also want to know where are the girls???!!!

Oh.. and I am not a Trump supporter, never have been, nor a Hilary one. I am a children supporter.

The human slave trade mainly imposed on children and women has to stop. Little girls attached to bed 24/7 in sex slavery dying within 4 years of it has to stop. Children organs removal for organ trade has to stop. Woman slavery has to stop. All over the world. Anyone taking the lead in stopping it is welcome.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th June 2018 at 15:52.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (21st June 2018), Bruno (20th June 2018), Carmody (1st July 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onawah (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Satori (20th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), william r sanford72 (21st June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

From where I'm looking this will do nothing to curtail any human slave trade/bondage..30 miles from my house the meat packing plant is still rolling strong and 90 percent of em don't have a green card..the fruit will still get picked..lawns mowed and houses and motels cleaned and....they will still cross the borders..and this doesn't happen without help.

The people who need to bee arrested will never see a courtroom..They are to powerfull and the justice system and laws do not apply to these Scum.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Bruno (21st June 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), Flash (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I can't believe what SOME of you are saying in this thread. The fact that some of you are all right with this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents is truly disappointing. I get that many of you are Trump supporters but politics shouldn't prevent us from seeing evil when it arises. And evil is the right word in this specific policy by Trump's government.
    So ... if I am arrested for shooting and killing a bank teller during a robbery I'm attempting, and shooting and killing a cop while trying to make my escape, with a kidnapped child in my custody, then I should be either (1) set free on bail, or (2) allowed to keep that child, who is not my child, with me in jail ?

... and ... no ... this is not a Trump policy.

... and ... no ... your "moral outrage" is based on a pack of lies and evil policies, going back years, in various forms in both Europe and the US.

US immigration policy has been put in place in the US by laws passed during Obama's and earlier administrations, that the Democrats are now refusing to change, so that they can "keep the focus on Trump" (in the parphrased words of Senate Democrat Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, as reported by The Hill and others.

Some Senate Democrats must go along with any changes in our immigration law, because the US Senate is split 51 Republicans to 47 Democrats (and 2 "Independents"), and Senate rules require 60 votes to break a filibuster.

Party discipline is strong in the US Senate, and so if Democrat party leadership does not want to pass a certain immigration bill, that bill will not pass.

===

This immigration problem is a long standing (decades) and wide spread (many nations) problem that is being whipped into a frenzy now in order to create the chaos and crises out of which "change" can be birthed.

Unfortunately, given the dastardly nature of the ones apparently creating this chaos and crises, it's unlikely that these "changes" will be for the better of humanity, ...

... unless quite a few of us wake the f-up.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Bayareamom (11th July 2018), Blacklight43 (25th June 2018), Bruno (21st June 2018), Carmody (1st July 2018), deborah7371 (20th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), Yoda (20th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ......unless quite a few of us wake the f-up.
    Paul, you are so subtle.
    Pierre

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Bruno (21st June 2018), Carmody (1st July 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), norman (21st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), william r sanford72 (21st June 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, it looks like Trump can play this "public appearances" game too.

As reported on CNBC and other major sites, Trump has just signed an Executive Order to "will keep migrant families together".

Here's what the executive order would do, according to text circulated by the White House:
    • It orders Nielsen "to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations" to keep families together during criminal proceedings.
    • The measure says the administration does not have to keep families together "when there is a concern" that detaining a child with a parent "would pose a risk to the child's welfare."
    • It directs Attorney General Jeff Sessions to file a request with a federal district court in California to change a legal settlement that curbs the government's ability to keep children in detention.
    • It orders Sessions to prioritize criminal proceedings for cases involving families.
    By my reading, this executive order doesn't change either the law or the funding. It just puts a better spin on what was already legally required, to the extent funded.

But since this immigration fiasco (decades in the building) is already a Public Relations (P.R.) battle royale, a counter-strike by Trump to regain the upper hand on the P.R. front is an entirely sensible action in my estimation.

Not until the Democrats in the US Senate allow the passing of better immigration laws will the fundamentally inhumane and insane laws currently enforce in the US be improved.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Bayareamom (11th July 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), onawah (21st June 2018), Siphonemis (22nd June 2018), william r sanford72 (21st June 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Given some of the details that the PrayingMedic presents in his latest commentary on Q posts (see here), I am suspecting that this latest round of attacks on Trump, blaming him for a "this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents" is another example of Screaming Louder and Sooner that the other party is guilty, of what they will end up, more truthfully, accusing you of.

I have long suspected that Mueller's Russian Collusion investigation is a similar cover, for deep connections, such as selling US uranium to Russia, between the Clinton crime syndicate and Russia.

I now suspect that this latest outrage over committing evil against children is similarly energized, by the Clinton crime syndicate and cronies, to attack Trump for what he may, with more evidence, soon accuse them of.

In basketball, we call it "flopping". If you start a fight with another player, then about the time that you figure the referee is starting to notice, fall to the ground like you just got hit hard. Never mind that you were the one who started the fight. Never mind whether or not the other guy ever hit back at all.

The 'Rats (Democrats in the US) are skilled at this tactic. Since the main stream news media has their back, it's an often effective tactic. The main stream news media is usually more interested in maintaining the narrative than in investigating and reporting the truth. That narrative is a pack of lies.

===

P.S. -- At 43:22 into the above linked Q video, the Praying Medic touches on this same topic, calling it an example of Psychological Projection.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st June 2018 at 01:15.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), angelfire (21st June 2018), Bayareamom (11th July 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Jayke (21st June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

LOVE your down-to-earth logic, Paul!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I don't look at these people as Criminal.Atleast not in the true since of the word..touched on this in a old post I went looking for and couldn't find.. about what it took to cross the border..the chain of people from mexico to the waiting van in the usa with about 20 illegals/people packing in and getting dropped off all over the us and this happens everyday folks.

My friends border crossing took around 5 thousand dollars..thats if they use coyote/guide and have a ride waiting.Not all of em have that kinda money and it took my friend 2 years to save and that's with his wife sending money from the usa as she could..i stood up for em at there wedding....took care of there daughter..my kids have shared birthdays and life with them.

Only wanted to mention this because people should see both sides of this very long and ongoing human story..

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Bruno (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd June 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,735 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

The Wal-Marts were suddenly closed to facilitate an industrial-sized human trafficking operation involving illegal immigrants coming in through California, Texas, Florida, etc. -- all the states that see the biggest numbers of illegals immigrants crossing their borders -- and the internationalist owners of Wal-Mart were working with the Obama administration to do so.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect these dots and I've been of the same opinion since the first pictures of kids in these walmart detention centers. If this is the case, then we can presume that walmart itself is involved in this operation and we can assume walmart is now involved in human trafficking.

Not a small reason to stop buying products from walmart.
    It makes sense why the deep state and media would go on the offensive and try to falsely connect Trump to all of this being as they are the one's guilty of doing this.

If the deep state will make preparations to harvest the children from war zones before the US initiates regime change as has been proven, then why wouldn't they try to take advantage of children in other scenarios such as border crossings.

This is a horror beyond the scope for most to imagine, which the deep state and elite take full advantage of.

They know the average American will recoil from this type of information and refuse to believe it, as such they continue with little fear of being investigated and or discovered.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Jayke (21st June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (21st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd June 2018), william r sanford72 (26th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Totally understand what you're talking about, my friend, william! Thank you for putting it in writing.

Here in my rural area there is a farm that employs ?????. Each Aug. the churches of the area give them a picnic & at Christmas get up gift boxes for them.

I remember being in the P.O. one day when the postmaster handed back a money order to a customer who had deposited it & said, "You have to put this in an envelope! Once they "get across" good hearted people are not going to ask, "Are you here illegally?"

I do hope that after the sieve op that has been in place for so many administrations, our borders can be strengthened. Isn't that the point of all the mass migrations happening.....to disrupt the stability of the nations they are entering?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Bruno (22nd June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Jayke (21st June 2018), william r sanford72 (21st June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Today, the First Lady makes an "unannounced" visit to a Texas immigration facility.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), DNA (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), justntime2learn (1st July 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Children stuck in Walmarts

Quote Posted by Virma De Ris (here)
    The Trump administration might have the best intentions but their greatest sin is not admitting that they committed a mistake (the extreme measures of separating children from their parents). There's no reason to separate children from their parents.
    American parents are separated from their children every day for minor crimes, to be sent to prison, or to have their children taken away due to civil cases.

In these cases, separating children from bad parents has been going on for decades and it isn't an item on the leftist agenda.

But when it's not American parents, but foreigners invading our borders, then it suddenly becomes an "extreme measure" and a "mistake"?

No, it's not a mistake. They are bad parents and they are breaking the law and endangering the lives of their children. As far as I'm concerned they don't deserve them and they'd be better off getting adopted by someone else. You'd have to be insane to try to smuggle a small child over the US/Mexico border.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I personnally think that Trump is trying to dry the children slavery trade revenues of his opponents by applying the law to the letter.

And some children are paying for this.
    Really? Trump is trying to ruin the business of child slave traffickers, and some of the children will suffer from this?

Quote This is for his own interests (Trump’s) which are not into children trade that Trump is doing this, make no mistake. He is just destroying his Enemies’ trade.
    From the focus of your entire post I can clearly see that you prioritize hating Trump over actually shutting down child trafficking. It's not surprising to me but I think it's perfectly illustrative of what we call "virtue signaling," when "progressives" pretend to care about a spectrum of degenerate social issues but have just been following the herd the whole time and never actually cared about any of it on a human level. That's why they never volunteer to take the poor, innocent migrants into their own homes too.

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    I don't look at these people as Criminal.
    There are many DAs in leftist urban centers who think like you do, and they let these illegals roam freely back and forth across the border, smuggling children and weapons and everything else worth any money.

Where is Blackjack Pershing when you need him?

I can't believe what SOME of you are saying in this thread. The fact that some of you are all right with this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents is truly disappointing.
    If you really believe it's so evil then why haven't you been complaining about children being separated from parents who are sent to prison? It's been happening since forever. If you REALLY think it's so evil then surely you've been very vocal about it before, right?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th June 2018 at 17:47.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I do believe we need to focus on the point that this sort of thing has been going on for the past recent administrations & no one said a thing back then.

It seems NORMALIZING OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOR has become the new "norm" in our country; very sad!

Being simply polite to others seems a thing of the past.

At least here on Avalon we can be polite to each other....a welcome island in the storm around us; here we feel no need to be in competition with each other & can discuss things in a rational manner!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), justntime2learn (1st July 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Noelle (25th June 2018), onawah (25th June 2018), william r sanford72 (26th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh dear, someone's fit to be tied. What a healthy way to engage your fellow Avalonians in friendly discussion.

Now...

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Virma De Ris (here)
    The Trump administration might have the best intentions but their greatest sin is not admitting that they committed a mistake (the extreme measures of separating children from their parents). There's no reason to separate children from their parents.
    American parents are separated from their children every day for minor crimes, to be sent to prison, or to have their children taken away due to civil cases.

In these cases, separating children from bad parents has been going on for decades and it isn't an item on the leftist agenda.

But when it's not American parents, but foreigners invading our borders, then it suddenly becomes an "extreme measure" and a "mistake"?

No, it's not a mistake. They are bad parents and they are breaking the law and endangering the lives of their children. As far as I'm concerned they don't deserve them and they'd be better off getting adopted by someone else. You'd have to be insane to try to smuggle a small child over the US/Mexico border.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I personnally think that Trump is trying to dry the children slavery trade revenues of his opponents by applying the law to the letter.

And some children are paying for this.
    Really? Trump is trying to ruin the business of child slave traffickers, and some of the children will suffer from this?

Quote This is for his own interests (Trump’s) which are not into children trade that Trump is doing this, make no mistake. He is just destroying his Enemies’ trade.
    From the focus of your entire post I can clearly see that you prioritize hating Trump over actually shutting down child trafficking. It's not surprising to me but I think it's perfectly illustrative of what we call "virtue signaling," when "progressives" pretend to care about a spectrum of degenerate social issues but have just been following the herd the whole time and never actually cared about any of it on a human level. That's why they never volunteer to take the poor, innocent migrants into their own homes too.

I don't look at these people as Criminal.
    There are many DAs in leftist urban centers who think like you do, and they let these illegals roam freely back and forth across the border, smuggling children and weapons and everything else worth any money.

Where is Blackjack Pershing when you need him?

I can't believe what SOME of you are saying in this thread. The fact that some of you are all right with this supremely evil separation of very young children from their parents is truly disappointing.
    If you really believe it's so evil then why haven't you been complaining about children being separated from parents who are sent to prison? It's been happening since forever. If you REALLY think it's so evil then surely you've been very vocal about it before, right?
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I do believe we need to focus on the point that this sort of thing has been going on for the past recent administrations & no one said a thing back then.
    At least some people noticed it, even the Washington Post in 2016:

Quote Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says

By Abbie VanSickle January 28, 2016

The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) initiated the six-month investigation after several Guatemalan teens were found in a dilapidated trailer park near Marion, Ohio, where they were being held captive by traffickers and forced to work at a local egg farm. The boys were among more than 125,000 unaccompanied minors who have surged into the United States since 2011, fleeing violence and unrest in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

“It is intolerable that human trafficking — modern-day slavery — could occur in our own backyard,” Portman said in a written statement. “What makes the Marion cases even more alarming is that a U.S. government agency was responsible for delivering some of the victims into the hands of their abusers.”

The report concluded that administration “policies and procedures were inadequate to protect the children in the agency’s care.”

HHS spokesman Mark Weber said in a statement that the agency would “review the committee’s findings carefully and continue to work to ensure the best care for the children we serve.”

The report was released ahead of a hearing Thursday before the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, which Portman co-chairs with Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). It detailed nearly 30 cases where unaccompanied children had been trafficked after federal officials released them to sponsors or where there were “serious trafficking indicators.”

“HHS places children with individuals about whom it knows relatively little and without verifying the limited information provided by sponsors about their alleged relationship with the child,” the report said.

For example, one Guatemalan boy planned to live with his uncle in Virginia. But when the uncle refused to take the boy, he ended up with another sponsor, who forced him to work nearly 12 hours a day to repay a $6,500 smuggling debt, which the sponsor later increased to $10,900, the report said.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...cc8_story.html

What do you know, indentured servitude too.

The corporate media establishment has also had no problem admitting before that the US/Mexico border is one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Mexico has been in an ongoing series of internal civil wars between the government and various drug cartels for years. I don't know how many people have died in it but it's been at least in the 10's of thousands. All of this doesn't just take place in some deep dark part of Mexico. It happens where the money is, and most of the money is coming from the US. So a lot of the violence is going to be occurring around the US border.

And this is where these parents are paying human traffickers to take them. Or venturing out on their own, into the desert. The rates of people being robbed and raped on the way are enormous. And in the mean time, there is a president on the other side of the border who says he's just going to send you back home. What kind of parent is going to put their child into this situation willingly?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th June 2018 at 23:38.

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I'm still waiting on that meat processing plant to close from an ice raid.....1 of hundreds.Wonder how they get paid??..where all the social security numbers/cards come from??The fake ones by the hundreds..so everthing looks Kosher for the Legit well established American owner company..Bet he wouldn't want all of em deported..man that would hit the bottom line hard and the questions.Hard questions...

This isnt the first time and wont bee the last time some president gets tough on this issue..meanwhile they will still cross because there are Jobs waiting.

I don't like nor dislike trump..im not left nor lean right..and the middle is gone.
    if trump can stop children from being abused then I'm all for it otherwise I'm not seeing anything different than before from all the other Potus...that's just my OP.

William.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 26th June 2018 at 00:13.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This isnt the first time and wont bee the last time some president gets tough on this issue..meanwhile they will still cross because there are Jobs waiting.
    You're right, there will always be jobs to pull a segment of the Mexican population across the border to work. Trump already made exceptions to make it easier for some companies, like farms in the southwest, to hire temporary migrant workers. They've been doing that done there for many decades, but at least they can do it through a legal process.

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Well, it looks like Trump can play this "public appearances" game too.

As reported on CNBC and other major sites, Trump has just signed an Executive Order to "will keep migrant families together".

Here's what the executive order would do, according to text circulated by the White House:
    • It orders Nielsen "to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations" to keep families together during criminal proceedings.
    • The measure says the administration does not have to keep families together "when there is a concern" that detaining a child with a parent "would pose a risk to the child's welfare."
    • It directs Attorney General Jeff Sessions to file a request with a federal district court in California to change a legal settlement that curbs the government's ability to keep children in detention.
    • It orders Sessions to prioritize criminal proceedings for cases involving families.
    By my reading, this executive order doesn't change either the law or the funding. It just puts a better spin on what was already legally required, to the extent funded.

But since this immigration fiasco (decades in the building) is already a Public Relations (P.R.) battle royale, a counter-strike by Trump to regain the upper hand on the P.R. front is an entirely sensible action in my estimation.

Not until the Democrats in the US Senate allow the passing of better immigration laws will the fundamentally inhumane and insane laws currently enforce in the US be improved.
    Families should be given a choice, if they wish to be housed or held together: Separation or DNA test.

With secondary independent verification of the DNA test, via blind ...from a rotating list of DNA verification firms.

This costs mere hundreds of $ these days, as long as the people meting out the funds aren't allowed to add only friends to the list of jobbers and not allowed to pad the bills.

Problem being, the publicity and policy change, manipulation of the political situation, and the money ....is more valuable than being humane or logical.

The logical conclusion is that all of it is infused with manipulative psychopaths, from top to bottom. Specifically that of the controlling elements and structures. There can be no other interpretation that fits the evidence.

The parasitical elements of a psychopathic nature ....goes to where the food/meal is. Infestation.

It's the very reason that we need to go to the root cause as a parallel effort...besides this dealing with symptoms which the 'regular world' is in effect --always doing.

Otherwise the cycle is endless, as it has been for all of human history and knowing...a conveyor belt of never ending manipulation.

Correcting the world, up-righting the world... is literally within your grasp.

See it before the window goes away, or is manipulated into meaninglessness.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st July 2018 at 13:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), genevieve (2nd July 2018), justntime2learn (1st July 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Families should be given a choice, if they wish to be housed or held together: Separation or DNA test.
    In the case of actual families, and in the case that some in the family are not being imprisoned for committing some crime, yes.

However, I am unaware of any means by which ordinary, basically honest, people who are not present at the time and place such a decision is made, can know if the decision was made honestly, with the well being of other ordinary humans in mind.

Indeed, more cynical, conspiracy theory minded sorts such as myself will conclude that the chances that this will continue to be so asymptotically approach zero, as the essential isolation of any of the critical components of the decision mechanisms approaches infinity.

Any "large scale" mechanism, such as brain scans to identify psychopaths, suffers from the same problem as other such mechanisms have long suffered. I have in mind other such mechanisms as voting booths and news media, all of which seem to be at risk of increasingly pervasive corruption.

That long standing problem is that large scale mechanisms are corruptible. Their essential mechanisms can be isolated from the oversight of honest people. As the Wizard of Oz said, of himself, over his own loud speaker, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Thus we see the importance of separation and dispersal of powers, to increase the chance that oversight by an honest person will be close enough to the actual events to shed some disinfecting sunlight on them.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st July 2018 at 17:31.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), genevieve (2nd July 2018), justntime2learn (1st July 2018), Satori (1st July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast