+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Okay, I'm cross-referencing here. The two people who told Patty Greer about the white children's masks in Jirka Rysavy's house (see 44:39 in this video)

... were Ron Sirchie and his wife Shannon. Sirchie recounts his experience here, but Patty Greer goes into a lot more, pretty uncomfortable, graphic detail.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), Andrew_K (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), BMJ (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), PathWalker (21st July 2018), Spellbound (21st July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (21st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Yes, thanks for pointing that out Bill, I was just coming on to do the same

The Patty video is well worth watching and once one does, one will understand why I'm questioning Richard Dolan's remarks, in my post #238.

EDIT TO ADD: Patty also talks about how Jirka is buying out schools such as Drunvalo's.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 20th July 2018 at 22:49.

4. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    The Patty video is well worth watching and once one does, one will understand why I'm questioning Richard Dolan's remarks, post #238.
    I very much doubt he's been silenced, legally or otherwise. But it's entirely possible that he's simply not encountered any of the people, or the phenomena reported, during his time there.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Andrew_K (21st July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), BMJ (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd July 2018), RunningDeer (21st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Well from listening to several audios, everyone keeps talking about having to sign NDA's so I can only assume that 'all' have been asked to do the same. Richard's program wasn't too long ago....

EDIT TO ADD: I do like Richard's work so I'm not questioning his over-all credibility.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 20th July 2018 at 22:57.

7. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I find the whole affair suspect because of David Wilcock pushing this and with a tag team of women that had dealings with Gaia but never worked there. Laura is a pea in the pod with the David/Corey/ Jimmy Church crowd and in my opinion from her statements and collaboration with the next president of the United States, Mr. I was at Lincoln's Gettysburg address, time traveling, jump room to Mars, but articulate Andrew Basiago she should be on your radar as a poser. She did conferences with him since 2012....... and backed up his claims just to go on his rodeo circuit.
    ONCE again no proof in her claims.

Yes the other woman made an interesting crop circle video but got turned down by Gaia and I do feel she legally has a court case against them for her film.

David started this ****storm against Gaia but notice in the letter he hedging his bets rather than provide proof of GEM, or taking a leadership in workers rights. He wrote a letter to his followers mostly.

I organized workers in both Hawaii and Florida who were being **** upon by the owners and also put a REAL Safety violations that I brought attention to OSHA and I had proof and real threats against me, plus job threats. He's a coward. He spent 6 years and did nothing? Yet he throws his followers a religious bone but it was really about the money isn't it. Gee I was at Auschwitz for 4 years unloading the train, never went into the camp, so I plead ignorant even though they made me a producer...... my insiders never told me what was going on.

Is there evil in the world? Yes Is Giai killing children for Satan? Is Gaia an all powerful media group? Nope. Come on get a grip. Are there major pedofile groups in power? No doubt. Yes and children are targets of some of the elites

I'm with Dolan on this.....He's smarter and wiser than David and his crew.......... rant over

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bayareamom (21st July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), WalterBosley (21st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I was never "into" Gaia TV & have no experience dealing with the owners or managers....but seriously....do you think they would tip their hand to a man like Richard Dolan. I think not!
    And even if Dolan had heard the same kinds of rumors of a bad "Me Too" environment, there's a certain level of private and professional discretion that has to be applied, since Dolan has a following of his own and it would be perhaps uncalled-for to throw an entire organization under the bus without proof of any wrongdoing.

Not to mention that successful corporations by their very nature tend to develop a cult-like mentality at the very top, because everyone involved at that level is interested in the promotion of the company in order to increase their own margins, and the company brand becomes embodied by the corporate culture. So that much may as well be expected as the nature of the beast. Google's workplace is another well-known example of having a kind of creepy, cult-like atmosphere to it, and it's also all geared toward the promotion of the company brand and its ironic motto, "Don't be evil."

People creating hierarchical networks in order to manufacture and market goods and services (otherwise known as companies or corporations) is not inherently bad, but in any large organization of people there are bound to be a few people with sociopathic tendencies who work their way up the corporate ladder by any means necessary and take over the companies. There have even been studies published in journals showing that CEOs and other high-earning executives are much more likely to be clinical sociopaths than the general population.

10. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In my view, I'd say his discernment needs a little work still — but he's clearly a nice guy who means the best. Just a few more bricks in the wall.

There's a whole mixed bag of issues in that video.

He's a big fan of Corey Goode! Not only that, but took him out of California to help promote him in the Yankee North. What are the odds! And where are the blue big bird memes when you need them? There was a whole host of them going around back in the day.

Knowing first-hand the whoppers this guy was capable of from having to deal with his drama on as a mod on the TOT forum, I can't help but laugh looking at the picture above. This guy is like a walking Tim and Eric sketch where no one ever realizes it's a parody.

Anyway, one of the things the guy in the video says is that he didn't like the hierarchical structure of the company (ie the basic structure of just about every company I know of) because "we" are in a female energy now. And I felt like saying to him.. No, you're in a female energy now, and if I were being completely honest, I could tell it the instant he started talking. There is nothing wrong with feminine energy, but it's half of the coin, not the whole coin, and what he probably thinks would be a great work environment would invariably degrade into chaos, regardless of whether the current president of the company is terrible or not.

He also uses the metaphor of cells in a body working together. Well I don't know if he really thought this one through, but the body has a head, with a brain in it, telling it what to do (including the unconscious functions such as heart beat and breathing), and also a nucleus in every single cell, with genes being constantly activated and de-activated, in order to dictate how the rest of the cell will behave. The cells are not left undirected to do whatever they feel like. On the contrary, they work like clockwork, at least if you are healthy.

So I could actually make a more detailed and accurate metaphor of a federalist system of government, with federal, state, and local authorities, to represent the cells of the human body, rather than essentially what this guy is advocating, which is apparently no hierarchy or structure at all.

I don't know the president of Gaia or virtually anything at all about the company really, but this guy's complaints boil down to being about relatively minor disagreements in content, him not being allowed as much creative license as he perhaps thought he was going to get, and the fact that he doesn't like hierarchical organizations.

11. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Do check out the link I provided in Post #238....glassdoors. The complaints go all the way back to 2014 so this may be many years in the making...And don't just plug in GAIA T.V. also plug in GAIAM for even more comments!

I have to laugh as the headline of one of the reviews on GAIA is: BITE MY LOHASS!

I will soon post some research I did last fall on GAIA and explain to you exactly what LOHASS is...however it's LOHAS, the poster was being rhetorical.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2018 at 00:31. Reason: added link to post #238

12. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

What I find most important about this whole affair, is the weird stories about peripheral things, such as the children's masks, the black box, the history with Laura Knight Jadczyk, the misogyny in general. That is the bigger and more important story, NOT the he said she said.

As a very intelligent and well respected man said "The black magicians are insane."

You know, before 2012 I would have seen a video and listened to Laura Eisenhower and thought she was just a hippy. However, now I have to say that her assessment of the current situation being a perversion of the divine feminine; well she's bang on.

The girls have been called and we are up to the task. And I LOVE men.

Later in the video: I'm wondering about this guy's (interviewer) big push for labor unionization as an answer. How does that fight the real agenda and it just seems a bit of a non sequitar. (sp?) He's certainly got an agenda.

Anyway, back to the video.

Edit at almost the end of the video.

Okay, this interviewer has agendas because he is going off on labor union and LBGT or whatever the heck they call it now. He definitely has an agenda. It makes the whole thing suspect.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 21st July 2018 at 00:59.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), william r sanford72 (21st July 2018)

14. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    He's a big fan of Corey Goode! Not only that, but took him out of California to help promote him in the Yankee North. What are the odds! And where are the blue big bird memes when you need them? There was a whole host of them going around back in the day.
    ......... thank you

I knew it and called it. Another one of those peas in the Pod. are we starting to see a pattern here? Gee quelle surprise .... Next up Dr. Mixed Salla and Andrew Basiago weigh in on this
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2018 at 00:29. Reason: fixed quote formatting

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd July 2018)

16. Link to Post #251
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Do check out the link I provided in Post #238....glass doors. The complaints go all the way back to 2014 so this may be many years in the making...And don't just plug in GAIA T.V. also plug in GAIAM for even more comments!

I have to laugh as the headline of one of the reviews on GAIA is: BITE MY LOHASS!

I will soon post some research I did last fall on GAIA and explain to you exactly what LOHASS is...however it's LOHAS, the poster was being rhetorical.
    Good time to add here again: The pages add up quickly. It's a challenge to keep up with them and other threads and life with family and friends.

July 11, 2018
    Post #169

Posts from July 6th & 7th:

Noelle - Post #12

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Here is a link to Gaia employee reviews on Glass Door. Its rating is 2.4 stars; not very good for a "spiritual" organization.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ga...s-E1101975.htm

Here's just one review as an example, posted last month:

I have been working at Gaia part-time (More than a year)

Pros
    Cafeteria food is fantastic. Most lower level employees and hosts are a pleasure to work with.

Cons
    Rumors are true. Everyone including the janitors is under non-disclosure agreements and can't talk about any internal issues going on at GAIA. And, there are plenty of issues, most CEO and upper management related.

If you have any problems and try and speak up, you will be harassed and threatened by lawsuits. HR is useless. Most lower level people that work at the company are good-hearted and easily back …

Advice to Management
    CEO needs to step away from the board. It is obvious that his condition is affecting his behavior and reasoning.

RunningDeer - Post #29

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Here is a link to Gaia employee reviews on Glass Door. Its rating is 2.4 stars; not very good for a "spiritual" organization.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ga...s-E1101975.htm

Here's just one review as an example, posted last month:
    This was my favorite:

"Stay Away!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

I worked at Gaia full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent group of entry to mid level employees

Cons

Where to begin... execs and management are awful, but if you’re in the cool crowd you might be able to get high with the head of retention or do blow at the company Christmas party with HR! But you better not smoke cigarettes because that type of unhealthy behavior is just not tolerated at gaia!

Don’t believe that Corey Goode has been to mars in a blue orb?!? Better just shut your mouth about it and treat him and David Wilcock like they poop gold (because they do, right into Jirka’s pockets)!!

Advice to Management

Take a leap!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st July 2018 at 00:26.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st July 2018), Noelle (21st July 2018), PathWalker (21st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018), we-R-one (21st July 2018)

18. Link to Post #252
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Generally, this kind of stuff that this thread covers is none of my business.

This will I hope to be my last contribution to this thread.

But two things about this story bother me. Bother the hell out of me...
    Number one, I get pretty angry when people abuse their knowledge by deceiving others with telling tales of their supposed connections, and their supernatural experiences that challenge credulity way beyond the reasonable. This should be exposed and I want to say that people who do exposé such actions should be supported, 100 percent.

On the other hand, it’s a difficult thing for me to say negative things about people because I understand many have internalized love towards a fellow like DW, (who without a doubt has qualities of goodness) and the last thing I would ever want to do is reign on someone’s heartstrings. But that’s the point, the people who have been deceived may feel betrayed and that‘s a difficult time for them, therefore they need support. They are the real victims here.

I wish these deceivers would for once think of the honest, sincere, and great people who have become attached to them, who only want to feel some truth. You have betrayed them, as you have betrayed the most glorious pursuit humans can partake in…the noble search for truth.

Certainly, as seekers of truth, we have to expose as wisely and compassionately as we can what we sincerely believe are instances where abuse and deception are being done.

That being said, for those who indulge in this unfortunate activity, although they deserve to be exposed, castigated and challenged at every turn, I think one should be empathetic and compassionate towards someone who has gone astray…. No one is beyond redemption.

The second thing that I am opposed to is throwing around charges towards people that they are Luciferians, devil worshipers and things like that which is ironic in that DW wants to be himself shielded from such impressions others may feel towards him regarding his relationship with Luciferians, for his own safety, yet I find it ironic he so easily besmirches others with that brush.

Now don’t get me wrong, I think when legitimate issues of things like child abuse are clear we should with all speed endeavor to expose this to the light of day. But certainly, we have to very caution particularly in this day in age where a mere charge can ruin a person’s life.

You see folks when we cast stones we have to always understand the pain we can cause to others.

Sermon over

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

20. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    What I find most important about this whole affair, is the weird stories about peripheral things, such as the children's masks, the black box, the history with Laura Knight Jadczyk, the misogyny in general. That is the bigger and more important story, NOT the he said she said.
    I just got around to watching that video, that Bill reposted above. Providing the time stamp is a great addition because seeing over an hour to dig through can be discouraging.

Boulder, Colorado is a known CIA/military industrial hot spot.

"Loosh" = adrenochrome is an idea I can really get behind. That makes a lot of sense actually. And far from the almost Romantic idea of someone's vital emotional energy being sucked away as if in a bad relationship in an invisible dimension, it's the horrifying physical reality of torturing children and then draining their blood and cutting their adrenals out, and all the rest.

Regardless of whether you believe what she says in the video above, police have actually found this kind of stuff at crime scenes. There was a wave of Satanic crime in the 1980's that, instead of generating support for police action, was used as an opportunity for a media campaign to make everyone talking about Satanic cults look crazy. I think there was even an episode of Unsolved Mysteries featuring Satanic ritual abuse cases, though I could be mistaken about the exact program it was. (I do know that one of the "Arkancides" of a journalist made it to an episode of Unsolved Mysteries, and now in retrospect doesn't look very mysterious at all.)

If the situation at Gaia is as serious as this woman makes it sound, then I can see how Wilcock's post may have been a cry for help, like she says. If he's really stumbled too deep into people who, as she alleges, are also running a ritual abuse and murder cult, then these are the kinds of people who will just kill you if you know too much. They are already murdering children, so why wouldn't they? They have everything to lose.

And for those same reasons (the ruthlessness of such a cult), if it truly exists, then there is no use pretending that it wouldn't be at the top of the company. If it had any interest in the company in the first place, it would soon be seeking full control (if it didn't have it to begin with), and I would also go so far as to venture a guess that someone else within that cult would be a connection to a wider network of cults and also their networks within the CIA and military industrial complex. It is all the same people running wild behind the scenes at the highest levels, and doing terrible things unimpeded, and this wouldn't be just one isolated cult all by itself in Colorado. That level of crime has to be specially protected, worldwide. It is one big happy network of every sort of corruption you can imagine, held together by the Central Intelligence Agency and its foreign counterparts.

21. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Zak, that was a brilliant post.

Voice, I lived in the Manitou Springs, Colorado Springs, Denver and Littleton area and I just do not have a great, fond, feeling for the area. My son was born in Littleton.

I flew into the new Denver airport in 2014, complete with it's wild and completely creepy satanic horse with the glowing eyes, the "Bronco" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mustang to visit my boyfriend's sister. She lives near Boulder and we went to Boulder during that trip.

The point is that there is something weird and wicked at the new airport and in that area in general. I felt tired, drained, etc. for a while upon landings. They have those really creepy murals there. I don't even like thinking about the kind of stuff the dark guys are manipulating there. It's not good.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 23rd July 2018 at 20:53.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), onevoice (22nd July 2018), RunningDeer (21st July 2018), Zak247 (22nd July 2018)

23. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

There are some good points here...
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I find the whole affair suspect because of David Wilcock pushing this and with a tag team of women that had dealings with Gaia but never worked there. Laura is a pea in the pod with the David/Corey/ Jimmy Church crowd and in my opinion from her statements and collaboration with the next president of the United States, Mr. I was at Lincoln's Gettysburg address, time traveling, jump room to Mars, but articulate Andrew Basiago she should be on your radar as a poser. She did conferences with him since 2012....... and backed up his claims just to go on his rodeo circuit.
    ONCE again no proof in her claims.

Yes the other woman made an interesting crop circle video but got turned down by Gaia and I do feel she legally has a court case against them for her film.

David started this ****storm against Gaia but notice in the letter he hedging his bets rather than provide proof of GEM, or taking a leadership in workers rights. He wrote a letter to his followers mostly.

I organized workers in both Hawaii and Florida who were being **** upon by the owners and also put a REAL Safety violations that I brought attention to OSHA and I had proof and real threats against me, plus job threats. He's a coward. He spent 6 years and did nothing? Yet he throws his followers a religious bone but it was really about the money isn't it. Gee I was at Auschwitz for 4 years unloading the train, never went into the camp, so I plead ignorant even though they made me a producer...... my insiders never told me what was going on.

Is there evil in the world? Yes Is Giai killing children for Satan? Is Gaia an all powerful media group? Nope. Come on get a grip. Are there major pedofile groups in power? No doubt. Yes and children are targets of some of the elites

I'm with Dolan on this.....He's smarter and wiser than David and his crew.......... rant over

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Bayareamom (21st July 2018), Bill Ryan (21st July 2018), Jean-Marie (21st July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Okay, I'm cross-referencing here. The two people who told Patty Greer about the white children's masks in Jirka Rysavy's house (see 44:39 in this video)

Just a quick note here, Patty Greer's description of the mutilation and rape of the child matches what was said to have been seen by the NYPD in the Weiner Insurance video of Huma A and Hillary C torturing and raping a child (and then drinking the adrenalized blood). So that would be confirmation of this ritual I take it.
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd July 2018 at 15:36.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Andrew_K (22nd July 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), PathWalker (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), we-R-one (22nd July 2018)

27. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Just a quick note here, Patty Greer's description of the mutilation and rape of the child matches what was said to have been seen by the NYPD in the Weiner Insurance video of Huma A and Hillary C torturing and raping a child (and then drinking the adrenalized blood). So that would be confirmation of this ritual I take it.
    No it is not a confirmation of the ritual in all actuality it only copies the first story that does not have confirmation and is hearsay. When NYPD confirms this story officially then I will buy it. All the stories on the ritual in Wiener's case come from one source and its unnamed and repeated by others as fact which it is not.

The so called ritual is very old and dates back in medieval times to the mass murderess, Countess Elizabeth Báthory and even back to the days of the Punic wars and the religion of the Carthaginians and their worship of the Phoenician god Baal.

Is Hillary evil I have no doubt having followed her bull**** for years even when she was first lady in Arkansas.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), PathWalker (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018)

29. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    No it is not a confirmation of the ritual in all actuality it only copies the first story that does not have confirmation and is hearsay. When NYPD confirms this story officially then I will buy it. All the stories on the ritual in Wiener's case come from one source and its unnamed and repeated by others as fact which it is not.

The so called ritual is very old and dates back in medieval times to the mass murderess, Countess Elizabeth Báthory and even back to the days of the Punic wars and the religion of the Carthaginians and their worship of the Phoenician god Baal.
    I agree it doesn't confirm anything. I still think that those images going around were an attempt to muddy the water, because real ones do exist. These rituals are very old as you say.

There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either. I also remember him back when he was famous mostly just from Coast to Coast AM, when he was predicting that we were all going to "ascend" in the year 2000, however that was supposed to manifest. And it looks like he's exaggerated the personal danger he's in before. There was the case with a slashed tire or whatever it was, and then he was going around conferences with body guards at one time.

But having said all that, I can also easily imagine David Wilcock getting suckered in by an even slicker corporate executive that promises him the sky if he just does what they tell him. It happens so often it's archetypal.

Quote Is there evil in the world? Yes Is Giai killing children for Satan? Is Gaia an all powerful media group? Nope. Come on get a grip. Are there major pedofile groups in power? No doubt. Yes and children are targets of some of the elites
    When you say "some of the elites," do you have any of them in mind specifically, and how do they get away with it? Why don't the other factions of the elites bust them for it if it's only one faction that thinks it's acceptable? Could it be because the worst of them, the most ruthless, the ones who make it to the very top positions in our societies, are the most guilty, and we would recognize many of their faces? It's a plausible enough scenario to me, considering how sociopaths are naturally good at climbing social ladders using whatever means necessary. And in that case, it would be very easy to direct things from the top down without necessarily that many people knowing much of the full picture at all.

That goes back to my first point, that David might have been manipulated into hanging out with a bunch of bad people. Whatever his reason, he's obviously not happy with them now, to be deliberately making a bunch of drama with them publicly. I don't doubt that he also hopes the attention he generates from this will gain him more support. And Boulder, Colorado, is a known CIA/military/intelligence hot spot. However it started, for whatever reason, the big boys of the military industrial complex have been congregating out there in relative isolation since the Cold War.

30. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), gaiagirl (23rd July 2018), Hervé (23rd July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Sequoia (23rd July 2018), Sophocles (23rd July 2018)

32. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.
    That's the one. I hunted for it earlier today.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd July 2018), Sequoia (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (23rd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast