Thread: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

I should now give credit for where some portion of my inspiration for this thread came from.

Miles Mathis has been publishing, over the last couple of weeks, what will become a four part paper, by a guest writer who goes by the name "Gerry".

Here are Miles descriptions of the first three parts of this paper, with links to them:
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/17/18, Ancient Spooks: Part I. A previous guest writer is back with a long one on the foundations of both covert operations and—more broadly—the Jewish aristocracy. I save most of my comments for the end of Part IV.
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/23/18, Ancient Spooks: Part II. More on ancient covert ops and Jewish aristocracy.
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/30/18, Ancient Spooks: Part III. Here is the big reveal, although most have already figured it out.
    The final, fourth, part of Gerry's work has yet to be published by Miles.

As one tasty tidbit, here's the lines from Part III which inspired, in part, my previous post, just above:
    But I think the institution that ultimately allowed these connections was likely another one: Global Trade. There’s nothing bad about trade in general. But global trade, of things not easily substituted, turns quickly into a global monopoly, as it hands the key to entire nations to groups of rich and powerful pople.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), gord (1st August 2018), Hervé (1st August 2018), Jad (1st August 2018), Jayke (1st August 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018), mountain_jim (2nd August 2018), Reinhard (1st August 2018), seko (11th August 2018), Sophocles (1st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Global Trade.....this makes me think of the Chinese, don't remember what year it was, that they had huge seagoing vessels traveling the world. A new emperor simply recalled the vessels.....or we might all be speaking Chinese!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Sophocles (1st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

So many roads going to D.C., Rome, The City...

From - to:
    ... all under the "Sanctions!" excuse/justification...

A more subtle maneuvre uses the natural flow of "energy":

All on the Road to China

by Robert July 31, 2018

The Green-ants said “You can’t burn coal” – so we sent our coal to China. Then our factories and our smelters closed and followed the coal to China.

All on the Road to China

By Viv Forbes

The Green-ants said “You can’t burn coal” – so we sent our coal to China. Then our factories and our smelters closed and followed the coal to China.

The Green-ants said “You can’t eat beef” – so we sent our beef to China. Then burger chains and canneries closed and followed the beef to China.

The Green-ants said “Protect the trees” – so our grasslands went to weeds. Then China’s wool cheques disappeared and graziers went on welfare.

The Green-ants said “Don’t mention nukes” – so we shipped those fuels to China. Then Chinese power costs fell while ours just kept on soaring.

The Green-ants said “You can’t frack gas” – so we sent our drills to China. Then geologists and engineers were fired and followed the rigs to China.

Then blackouts came and jobs got scarce, so our kids chased jobs in China.

Today we import what we need and our cash is shipped to China.

And now we sit in flickering light, dreaming of times when factories and smelters flourished, work was honoured, explorers and builders were heroes, miners and farmers paid the nation’s bills, electricity was cheap and reliable, and to produce things was no crime.

It’s time we sent all of our Green-ants to China – there should be lots of work for them there.

Cartoon courtesy of Steve Hunter Viv Forbes

vforbes@bigpond.com

Washpool Qld Australia

=============================================

Plenty more (here) (<---)

PS: Thinking of Miles Mathis hypothesis that the "Protocols" were the brainchild of aristocrats... well, according to Svali, that's partially true... that these "Protocols" are also the brainchild of "Jews"... well, that's also true... or that they were issued from some Masonic leaders... partially true as well...

My summary is that, for sure, whether pure brand or trained into it, they all are psychopaths! .

Incidentally, this brings the discussion regarding this new movie: Avengers Infinity War, Sympathy For The Devil as the newest illuminati propaganda blockbuster.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Inaiá (21st August 2018), Jad (1st August 2018), pueblo (1st August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018), Satori (1st August 2018), seko (11th August 2018), Sophocles (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I posted an analysis of the different between using gold as money, and using debt based money, on my Bitcoin, the war on cash, Clif High, and the NSA's long range plans thread.

Summary: the US Dollar based system is a debt-money system, and the next world monetary system that replaces it will also be a debt-money system (albeit with higher quality debt, for a while at least.) The mark of the beast, placed on us by the Banksters of Babylon and the Merchants of Venice, will continue, for a while longer.

However, as Wade Frazier explains over on his epoch thread, WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet, a new epoch in the history of human civilization is unfolding, that will mark the end of the age of scarcity and of the mark of the beast.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Inaiá (21st August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I just posted another thread about Christopher Langan, but he's been asked about Zionism and the Protocols of Zion, and I'll post here what he had to say about it.

He brings up the Kalergi plan as promoted by R.N. Coudenhove-Kalergi in 1925, to use mass immigration to mix the world into a single race of commoners who would then be ruled by a "master race" consisting of the banking elites and their buddies. Also points out what others have noted, that this would ultimately turn into a technocratic feudalism.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Christopher Langan
    03/26/2018 12:08pm

Question: "I've been reading the works of Carrol Quigley lately such as Tragedy and Hope. He had exclusive access to CFR archives and claims that the Zionist Jewish faction is one amongst other factions of the elite. His assessment is that this is a kind of European-Jewish concoction which occasionally includes oligarchs from other ethnicities, for example the Ziabatsu (8 Japanese banking families). Do you agree with his assessment that this is a federated cartel of world elites? Or do you think it is ultimately dominated by one faction, a la the Protocols?"

Answer: First, let's get a couple of things out of the way.

(1) The provenance of "The Protocols of Zion" is widely questioned, and not without reason. However, there is no doubt that it contains a brilliant recipe for the subjugation, destruction, and replacement of Western Civilization, and that this recipe has been scrupulously followed *by someone* (whether by Zionists alone, which has been frequently and strenuously denied, or by a larger group of factions).

(2) Carroll Quigley, the mentor of Bill Clinton when the latter was able to focus his attention between the coercive sexcapades for which he is notorious in some circles, was apparently just what he now appears to be: a reputable academic and a consummate insider who was promised a lofty station toward the center of the global World-hive upon the completion of parasitic divergence. Therefore, we can take what he says as largely accurate. (Certainly the Clintons themselves have managed to profit handsomely on his advice - it is hard to imagine how they could have done a more thorough, successful, and personally rewarding job on behalf of their globalist patrons against the will and the interests of the US majority.)

Nevertheless, some may doubt that what Quigley says is true. "It's all just a big conspiracy theory!", they may cry. "Any sane person knows that our precious leaders of banking, industry, and government are simply not the kinds of people who would ever perch on a social-Darwinistic pedestal or conspire against the rest of the human species! To become that rich and powerful, they must have promised NEVER to try to take control of the entire planet, even after their wealth and power had made it easy for them to do so (after all, we gave it to them). Yes, they got where they are by capitalizing on any opportunity whatsoever, often ruthlessly and deceitfully, but there are some opportunities that no one would exploit, EVER! When it comes to ultimate power, our dear leaders are exactly the kind of people who would 'just say NO!'". Besides, they all attended the very best universities!"

Obviously, such opinions are as idiotic as they are extreme, and may therefore be dismissed. The people who voice them are already nothing but bug juice wetting the steamroller of "global governance", whose proprietors regard them as noisy, naive, annoying, and potentially dangerous pains in the neck. There is absolutely no reason to believe that any group with sufficient wealth, power, and contempt for most of humankind would not try to implement the recipe described in "The Protocols of Zion" en route to lording it over the rest of humanity.

Now for the key question: Is it just the Zionists who are responsible for all this mayhem, or is it a set of independent factions? It is neither. Rather, it is a set of interdependent factions. Of these factions, there are at least three: (1) International bankers, who possess a longstanding monopoly on the money supply and most of whom are indeed radical (ethnically exclusionary) Zionists. (2) The super-rich in general, including European royalty, the hereditary plutocracy (which owns majority interests in major corporations throughout the extended military-industrial-security complex), and various relatively small-time "nouveaux" including the majority of techie billionaires, who - although some of them have more money than the typical hereditary elite - are insufficiently refined to be fully absorbed by the "old guard" (what these people all have in common is money and power, which they use to manipulate governments, academia, and the mass media). (3) The world religious establishment, which has always served the powers-that-be by threatening and placating the little people, promising them that all and only the most obedient little slaves are destined to feast eternally on a giant mound of pie in the sky.

What's the documentary proof of this? There is quite a lot of it, but the piece of evidence I like the best is a little book called "Praktischer Idealismus" ("Practical Idealism") by one R.N. Coudenhove-Kalergi, who - with ample funding from the European central banking establishment - made it clear, in 1925 (well before anyone had associated the phrase "master race" with the Nazis), that the world would be ruled by a "master race" consisting of the bankers and the world plutocracy, who would use mass immigration to mix everyone else up in a vast genetic melting-pot called the "Eurasian-negroid Race of the Future". Mr. Kalergi, often recognized as the consummate progenitor and true founder of the European Union, was the first and paradigmatic recipient of the EU Charlemagne Prize, and his well-enunciated program of demographic genocide indisputably survives as the official immigration policy of the EU (and, unfortunately, of North America) to this very day. No doubt Quigley was fully aware of this evidence, and there's also no doubt that it was confirmed in every way by the rich and powerful people to whom he was close ... directly, so to speak, from the horse's mouth.

There is just one possible outcome if this program succeeds: a neofeudalistic 2-tier world-hive, consisting of genetically distinct overclass and underclass, at the center of which the super-rich overclass, surrounded by unimaginable opulence and powerful surveillance, coercion, and bio-psycho-sociological control technologies, will forever wield "the legitimate power monopoly of the State" (that's the official UN phrasing, where "State" is defined to include any puppet government of the extant global government which is completely owned and controlled by the "master race" described by Mr. Kalergi). This was called the "Tech Singularity" in my last paper. The CTMU has been presented as the ideological nucleus of an alternative outcome called the "Human Singularity". As explained, if the Tech Singularity is allowed to preempt the Human Singularity, humanity is all but finished in any sustainable form, let alone any form that we would currently recognize as dignified, tolerable, or fully human.

Obviously, anyone to whom this sounds like "utopia" is either a card-carrying member of the "master race", or profoundly deluded.

I hope this helps answer your question. In any case, I've described this situation before and don't have time to continually repeat myself, so please take note of it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Mod-edit: I replaced an unlinked, unsearchable, screen shot image of this Facebook post, with the actual, searchable, text. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th August 2018 at 17:30.

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I just posted another thread about Christopher Langan, but he's been asked about Zionism and the Protocols of Zion, and I'll post here what he had to say about it.
    While Christopher Langan's comments on Zionism and the Protocols of Zion are well stated, perhaps overly well stated as is his wont, the premise of this present thread Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion is that such details miss what might be a larger, and in the end, more important point.

Given the nature of humanity on this planet for at least the last few thousand years, where separate civilizations and/or races have been separated by vast expanses of ocean and of continental interiors that have been difficult to traverse until quite recently, perhaps it was rather natural that a merchant/banker class arose, which made vast sums and acquired vast power, serving as humanity's traders, and developing a partially distinct "supra-national" race and ideology ... the people without a nation.

If that is the case, and if the physical separation of the various people's on this planet is now coming to an end, integrating humanity into a single, global, trade, money, and communications network, then perhaps the very basis of the extraordinary power of the Elders of Zion is coming to an end.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Jayke (5th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Given the nature of humanity on this planet for at least the last few thousand years, where separate civilizations and/or races have been separated by vast expanses of ocean and of continental interiors that have been difficult to traverse until quite recently, perhaps it was rather natural that a merchant/banker class arose, which made vast sums and acquired vast power, serving as humanity's traders, and developing a partially distinct "supra-national" race and ideology ... the people without a nation.
    I remember that this is the main thesis of this thread, and it's still a solid theory.

One thing that makes me doubt that it's this simple is the fact, as documented in Graham Hancock's work, that the natives of Mexico and Central America were practicing human sacrifice in exactly the same way as people in the Middle East and elsewhere. Like the building of pyramids, this somehow became a worldwide phenomenon before any international merchant class that I know of emerged.

And if there is anything to what Edgar Cayce was saying, he painted a picture of a corrupt and evil faction at the end of the Atlantean era, which caused that cataclysm and was then dispersed around the world along with those who weren't on board with what they were doing. I don't think we can actually prove anything like that right now but I also wouldn't be surprised if that were the real ultimate root of today's international bankers and merchants, royal bloodlines and all the rest.

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I remember that this is the main thesis of this thread, and it's still a solid theory.

One thing that makes me doubt that it's this simple is the fact, as documented in Graham Hancock's work, that the natives of Mexico and Central America were practicing human sacrifice in exactly the same way as people in the Middle East and elsewhere.
    I don't know very well what were the various American civilizations that existed prior to the European invasions of the last half millenium, nor do I know what trading relations existed between these American civilizations and elsewhere on the planet.

However, given the evidence apparently discovered, then apparently suppressed, of very ancient artifacts in the Americas that resemble artifacts from the Eurasian-African land mass, I would consider it likely that international, or at least inter-civilization, trade existed in the Americas, for a very long time.

And if there is anything to what Edgar Cayce was saying, he painted a picture of a corrupt and evil faction at the end of the Atlantean era, which caused that cataclysm and was then dispersed around the world along with those who weren't on board with what they were doing. I don't think we can actually prove anything like that right now but I also wouldn't be surprised if that were the real ultimate root of today's international bankers and merchants, royal bloodlines and all the rest.
    I would not be surprised to learn that the corrupt and evil factions that find their roots in the international mercantile and money changing people go back a long, long way, to Atlantis and before.

This all fits with my thesis.

My thesis is that naming the ancient families, races, societies, cultures, and their history, ancestry and genealogy, even if going back thousands of years, that have been dominant in the various trading, money, and related international legal, political, educational, entertainment, ... businesses, and that observing how many thousands of years these lineages go back, does not tell us as much as we'd like about what is the underlying cause of or how to remedy this systemic illness of human civilization or what the prognosis is.

Rather we might also benefit from understanding the underlying milieu that has given rise to such toll takers, and then ask how to change or improve that milieu.

This is similar to the medical advice that I sometimes find valuable. Chronic illnesses are not simply caused by "bad germs" or "bad fat cells" or "bad genes", that we should hunt down and name and kill. Rather chronic illness (and we are dealing with a chronic illness of human civilization) is usually a sign of an underlying systemic or metabolic maladaptation.

In the body, as Dr. John Bergman likes to observe, if we can reduce the physical, chemical, or emotional stress that is causing our body's maladaptation and evoking the symptoms of some disease or other, then we can improve our body's health.

As has been the case for all of recorded human history, and perhaps in some of the prerecorded times as well (its hard to check records that no are longer accessible), it seems that the human population on this planet, whenever it numbered in the millions or more, has consisted of various somewhat separated population concentrations, engaged in trade, and thus providing the underlying milieu that can give rise to such toll takers.

Perhaps, now, that milieu is shifting. Perhaps now the human population on this planet is becoming more integrated than ever before (that we know of.)

Perhaps the long reign of the merchants, the money changers, and the various specialists in their globalist political, legal, military, intelligence, technical, propaganda, scientific, etc means of obtaining power, wealth and control are waning.

The milieu of human civilization is shifting, as its means of exchanging wealth, word and goods integrates into one global web.

Perhaps the so called globalists are the ones who are fighting this globalism, becoming increasingly desperate to keep us divided amongst ourselves.

Those "globalists" strive to maintain their global reach, while keeping the rest of us separated.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Jayke (6th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th August 2018), Reinhard (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I should now give credit for where some portion of my inspiration for this thread came from.

Miles Mathis has been publishing, over the last couple of weeks, what will become a four part paper, by a guest writer who goes by the name "Gerry".

Here are Miles descriptions of the first three parts of this paper, with links to them:
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/17/18, Ancient Spooks: Part I. A previous guest writer is back with a long one on the foundations of both covert operations and—more broadly—the Jewish aristocracy. I save most of my comments for the end of Part IV.
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/23/18, Ancient Spooks: Part II. More on ancient covert ops and Jewish aristocracy.
    • NEW PAPER, added 7/30/18, Ancient Spooks: Part III. Here is the big reveal, although most have already figured it out.
    The final, fourth, part of Gerry's work has yet to be published by Miles.

As one tasty tidbit, here's the lines from Part III which inspired, in part, my previous post, just above:
    But I think the institution that ultimately allowed these connections was likely another one: Global Trade. There’s nothing bad about trade in general. But global trade, of things not easily substituted, turns quickly into a global monopoly, as it hands the key to entire nations to groups of rich and powerful pople.
    The fourth and final paper of Gerry's series is now published: Ancient Spooks: Part IV. In this paper, Gerry finishes up with some commentary on Rome, Carthage, and other related topics, and also Miles Mathis adds some brief concluding remarks on the series himself.

At various points in this paper, Gerry provides further examples of how traders can gain great wealth and power. For example, the Bronze age (roughly 3000 to 1000 BC) relied on a good source of tin (which is scarce) to mix with copper (which is softer and more abundant) to make bronze, which is harder than copper, but still an easily worked metal. The British isles had essential tin mines. The merchants who could get that tin cheaply in Britain and ship it to where it was more valuable for making weapons and bronze tools could make a fortune. Gerry's paper even makes the case that the word "Britannica" comes indirectly from the Phoenician for "field of tin".

Gerry's work (the above four papers) have strengthened my conviction that merchants and money changers, apparently going back at least to the Phoenicians, have been and remain, in various guises, the elite power brokers of civilization for thousands of years.

Bonus observation: I just now noticed that the Wikipedia article for Phoenicia states right up front, in its opening sentence, that "Phoenicia ... was an ... ancient Semitic civilization".

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Jad (7th August 2018), Jayke (7th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I don't know very well what were the various American civilizations that existed prior to the European invasions of the last half millenium, nor do I know what trading relations existed between these American civilizations and elsewhere on the planet.

However, given the evidence apparently discovered, then apparently suppressed, of very ancient artifacts in the Americas that resemble artifacts from the Eurasian-African land mass, I would consider it likely that international, or at least inter-civilization, trade existed in the Americas, for a very long time.
    Yes, and I'm actually putting together a book on this subject that I plan to self-publish, and have been compiling research for a few years now, though the material is mostly localized to the territory of the modern United States east of the Mississippi River.

The underlying connection between these cultures (say, the Incas and the Egyptians, for example) appears to have existed before the cataclysm that destroyed "Atlantis," and so they are pre-historic. After this cataclysm, there is clear archaeological evidence of severe problems all over the world that impeded any kind of flourishing global trade for many centuries. Even the most civilized areas seem to have been reduced almost back to the hunter-gatherer stage, though agriculture survived. These are the people who existed after the end of the last "ice age," when all of those glaciers suddenly melted for some "unknown" reason.

Not only that, but the survivors appear to have had a morbid fascination with astronomy, and this is the origin of megalithic astronomical observatories and the roots of early astrotheological religions that eventually morphed into pagan pantheons and Christianity, among other things. This supports Hancock's theory of a celestial impact being the cause of the cataclysm. It would make sense that the survivors would go to great lengths to monitor the heavens after such an event, despite being reduced to such primitive means of doing so.

And when people find evidence of Egyptian artifacts in the Americas, they assume that people in Egypt went out seafaring and discovered America very early on. There is a French author (albeit "Carnac Pierre," looks like an obvious pseudonym to me) who makes a very compelling case that "Cro-Magnons" were the original inhabitants of "Atlantis" and dispersed along the Atlantic seaboard on both sides of the Atlantic after the catastrophe. They also penetrated into continental North and South America to some extent but were exterminated in both cases.

I don't believe this is evidence of colonization, such as the English colonizing North America, but of a common pre-cataclysm culture, in the same way that the Indo-European languages all come from the same pre-historic language. In fact the Indo-European language family is a great example of a common pre-historic origin shared by many different groups, and not one that developed within the historical period.

Quote My thesis is that naming the ancient families, races, societies, cultures, and their history, ancestry and genealogy, even if going back thousands of years, that have been dominant in the various trading, money, and related international legal, political, educational, entertainment, ... businesses, and that observing how many thousands of years these lineages go back, does not tell us as much as we'd like about what is the underlying cause of or how to remedy this systemic illness of human civilization or what the prognosis is.
    It might not seem like it tells us much now, but historians are going to be historians anyway, and whether or not it ends up being of any practical use will be for future generations to decide. I think there's a lot of value that is being compiled right now and I enjoy contributing to that in my own little way. The Internet age is giving us an unprecedented opportunity to compile and collate many generations of independent research from many people.

Whatever happened in the past, I think the ongoing problems are ultimately spiritual. Any form of government can be corrupted if the people are rotten, so I don't think the final answer is political. But I'm no spiritual leader, so that's not my bag. I just try to hold up to my own standards as far as that goes, and learn as we go along.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

History can get so confusing

I watched a video by Robert Sepehr yesterday, showing that the early Phoenician culture might have been Germanic (aryan) or even Viking.

This is the challenge I’ve always faced when trying to untangle the quagmire of history. Just when you think you’ve figured it out, an anomaly pops up to challenge our conclusions. I’m still trying to figure out how they could’ve been Aryan and Semitic at the same time. Maybe it has something to do with the Telluric and Thalassocratic stages of development. The Telluric powers would probably maintain a pure blood culture, whereas the Thalassocratic would be more multicultural due to their stopping and docking at different ports, across different continents and countries.

I got muddled up in one of my earlier posts, where I said the Phoenicians stemmed from Canaanites. After reviewing my books, they did come partially from Canaan, but there’d already been intermingling with the Hyksos (who the Egyptian pharaoh Merykare called the ‘asiatics’), Greek Minoan and the Semitic Canaan races as early as 2000BC. One reason the Thalassocratic (sea) Power oligarchs don’t value the unique culture of individual nation states, is because they sacrificed their unique culture—for the mercentilistic profits of multiculturalism—a long time ago imo.

Like Voice said though, I think the Earth goes through cycles where sometimes the Telluric and Thalassocratic powers conjoin; the Telluric lifts the Thalassocratic with their nobility and honour, and the Thalassocratic spreads that newly raised unity of culture far and wide across the planet. When the 2 primary powers unite and harmonise into one culture, that’s probably when you we get golden age eras on the planet.
    Last edited by Jayke; 7th August 2018 at 12:30.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’m still trying to figure out how they could’ve been Aryan and Semitic at the same time.
    The way we understand those words today probably doesn't translate very deeply into the past. Semitic really means being descended from Sem, one of the sons of Noah. I don't know about you but I don't believe that the world was literally repopulated by Noah's three sons. So the word itself is based on a myth. It doesn't take long for the conventional narrative of history to completely fall apart, once you go back so far.

I love Robert Sepehr's videos by the way.

Quote Like Voice said though, I think the Earth goes through cycles where sometimes the Telluric and Thalassocratic powers conjoin; the Telluric lifts the Thalassocratic with their nobility and honour, and the Thalassocratic spreads that newly raised unity of culture far and wide across the planet. When the 2 primary powers unite and harmonise into one culture, that’s probably when you we get golden age eras on the planet.
    Thalassocratic -- now there's a 50 cent word that perfectly describes our mysterious maritime merchants.

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

There’s a map of the world by Manilius, from his book, Astronomica, written between 10-20AD, which helps contextualise how and where these different ancient cultures might have interacted with each other.

What’s interesting is that under the name of each culture, he writes a glyph of the Zodiac, denoting a description of the general character of that culture. Since there’s 12 zodiac signs, I’m wondering if these cultures represent the 12 tribes of Dan (12 tribes of D’Anu).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th August 2018 at 20:54. Reason: tweak image

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

There’s a map of the world by Manilius, from his book, Astronomica, written between 10-20AD, which helps contextualise how and where these different ancient cultures might have interacted with each other.
    I'm skeptical of all of these "ancient" works. Note that the Indo-European culture originally spread from Europe, through Persia, into India, and there is not only linguistic but religious and architectural evidence of this, yet he doesn't reflect any of that, does he? The Greeks are said to have later Hellenized the Middle East but he doesn't reflect that either.

Here is some information on the primary sources for this "ancient" text:

Quote Although there are over thirty existing manuscript copies of the Astronomica, the text as it is known today is derived from three key manuscripts: Codex Gemblacensis (G), Codex Lipsiensis (L), and Codex Matritensis (M).[nb 7] These in turn belong to two separate manuscript families: "α" (which includes G and L), and "β" (which includes M).[139][140] Of the two families, Robinson Ellis wrote: "[α] represents a text more correct, but worse interpolated; [β], a text which is fuller of copyists' errors, but less interpolated."[141]

The first family, "α", takes its name from a now-lost source and includes manuscripts G and L.[139][140] G, dating from the late 10th to the 11th century, was found at the monastery of Gembloux in Brabant, in modern-day Belgium; L, from the library of Leipzig, was probably written around the mid-11th century and has many corrections made by a scribe.[138] Housman argues that L is the superior of the two, as it was probably copied straight from α, whereas G was probably derived from a copy of a copy.[142]

The second family, "β", takes its name from the now-lost archetype and includes manuscript M,[139][140] which itself is a direct descendant of the manuscript that Poggio Bracciolini rediscovered near Constance during a break in the Council of Constance c. 1416–17 (i.e. the aforementioned manuscript β).[138][139][143] M had been transcribed by a German amanuensis on Bracciolini's request, but due to the scribe's incompetence[nb 8] the resultant manuscript was riddled with mistakes, prompting Bracciolini to sarcastically remark that the new copy had to be "divined rather than read" (divinare oportet non legere).[138][144] Although poorly written, M has been singled out as possibly the most important surviving manuscript, because it is apparently a direct copy of the archetype (β), whereas G and L are derived from a different copy (α) of the archetype.[140]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astron...extual_history

As per usual with these things, the oldest surviving primary source is medieval and comes down to us from the Catholic Church. Not only that but there are multiple versions of the text and scholars have to try to reconstruct what the original said by presuming that it's not a forgery to begin with, despite the fact that we also know that forgery was rampant during the medieval period and that scribes often made their living through forgery, profitability ensuring that it was a major industry.

I won't take the time to go that far off topic here, but I bet you $20 that if you dug further into the discrepancies between the different surviving primary sources, you'll find even more baffling problems in the provenance of the text. I've seen lots of these followed back and the true origins of these old manuscripts are rarely as they seem. When people talk about what the Vatican is hiding in its library, they are beating around the same problem, that the Vatican has forged our history.

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

How about Sylvi(?) who has been exploring the theory that about 1,000 years have been added to our history & seems to prove it through artifacts she has found?

Of course, I am unable to remember her name, exactly, but I think it was TargeT who first put me on to this theory. It seems quite a bit came from those middle ages monasteries!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Jayke (10th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    the theory that about 1,000 years have been added to our history
    Paul, if you want to break some of these posts off into a thread called "Phantom Time and Chronological Revisionism," I can start posting a lot of this kind of information there instead of cluttering up this thread with it.
    As suggested by "A Voice from the Mountains", I have moved the next 16 posts on this thread to a new thread: Phantom Time and Chronological Revisionism.

In that new thread "A Voice from the Mountains", "Jayke", and perhaps others discuss historical revisionism, such as written by Sylvi and Anatoly Fomenko, and related topics.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Jayke (11th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Take 2! Let’s try this again...

Some of the paradoxes that have arisen from this thread.

1. The Phoenician Canaanites were apparently Semitic and parasitic, yet Robert Sepehr provides evidence that early Germans and vikings were Phoenician Caucasians, who were brave and noble?
    2. The chronology of history appears to have been forged? Yet it also appears to be accurate?
    3. Miles Mathis provides evidence that the Ancient Spooks were a global hegemony, even in ancient times, but if they had such great dominance, why would they have needed to develop the Protocols of Zion as a way to subjugate entire populations to their will?

I would be interested in hearing other people’s hypotheses as to how these paradoxes can be reconciled within a singular narrative of history.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

3. Miles Mathis provides evidence that the Ancient Spooks were a global hegemony, even in ancient times, but if they had such great dominance, why would they have needed to develop the Protocols of Zion as a way to subjugate entire populations to their will?
    My sense is that, in a changing world,
    maintaining dominance is a never ending task.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Jayke (11th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #79
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

How to double time into overtime

... as potential answers to Jayke's "paradoxes" in forging looooonnnngggg ancestries to land claims and populations.

Some comments I found interesting:
    Responses to Gunnar Heinsohn: Enigmas of 3000 to 300 BC
    • John Miller says:
      July 30, 2018 at 07:02
      Does Professor Heinsohn have a single (even hypothetical) chronology, that spans everything from the so-called ‘Sumerians' (in reality the Chaldeans), up (down?) to the point where the chronology is more or less accurate? One that would include Chaldeans, Assyrians, Persians, Romans (and whoever else)?

• Gunnar Heinsohn says:
      July 30, 2018 at 12:05
      For the territories from Egypt to India I published chronological overviews in 2006 (http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Histor...lost_found.htm). Tim Cullen inspired me to, eventually, include Europe/Italy. Yet, there is still a lot of work to be done.
      Gunnar Heinsohn

• John Miller says:
        August 3, 2018 at 10:55
        Thank you very much for that.
        I was wondering if, having studied and investigated both the ‘Classical’ and the ‘Early Mediaeval’ Periods, how much real time you believe might have elapsed between the time of “Nimrod” and Otto III the Holy Roman Emperor.
        Clearly it is not the “over 3000 years” that our textbooks state that it is today.
        Thank you.

• Gunnar Heinsohn says:
          August 4, 2018 at 10:48
          A rough time-scale will be published at the end of my brief text EXODUS. The time span between the end of the Uruk Period (conventionally 3100 BC) and the death of Otto the Great (+973 AD) has some 1200 years with archaeological strata.
          Gunnar Heinsohn
    Referring to this article:

Gunnar Heinsohn: Enigmas of 3000 to 300 BC

by malagabay Posted on July 30, 2018

Did the Romans nostrify the history of the Etruscans to prolong their own chronology?

Tim Cullen collected many observations to support such an assumption.
    The two maps below also show indisputable similarities between the political constellations in the Phoenician period of the Etruscans (9th-6th c.), and in the Punic period of the Romans (6th-3rd c.).

Indeed, nowhere can one find Punic (centered on Carthage) or Roman cities (in Italy) with building layers from the 6th-3rd century BC that are super-imposed upon building layers of Phoenician (centered on Tyre) or Etruscan cities from the 9th-6th century BC.

The strata found in the ground are – roughly speaking – dated either 9th-6th or 6th-3rd century.

There is, per individual site, always only a single package of strata to fill one but never two consecutive periods.

Archaeologists don’t deny it.

They explain it by saying:
    “Etruscan cities have generally been built over from the Romans onwards, and houses have left little trace“
    (Etruscan Architecture 2018).
    Their firm belief in our textbook chronology forbids them to imagine the simultaneity of both histories.

Two different narratives about one and the same history were, indeed, transformed into two consecutive histories.

This did not disturb anyone until archaeology began and hard evidence could only be found for one of the two periods.

The similarity of the, e.g., portrait styles (eyes, hair, beards etc.) in the 9th/8th century and in the 5th/4th century were then interpreted as a consciously planned renaissance.

However, such an interpretation cannot replace the missing strata and residential quarters in the ground.

Continue reading the article in PDF format by clicking here

Related:
    Gunnar Heinsohn: Exodus Posted on August 6, 2018
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th August 2018 at 15:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th August 2018), avid (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Jayke (11th August 2018), seko (11th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 times in 4,009 posts

I'd not seen it suggested before, that Indo-European meant something that started in Europe and moved to India. The only European states that were not forcibly Christianized were the Baltics, and, right now, you can go and look at most country houses in Lithuania, and they honor Indian deities.

What seems more likely is that Central Asia was a paradise in the last ice age while most everywhere else was shut down.

I would agree that the post-industrial merchant class pretty much usurped every government it came into contact with, replacing the church for the most part. There was a time when it was a little more honorable, because very dangerous. Such as pirates. The Barbary Coast was unapproachable; this is what the Marines sing about with "the shores of Tripoli", which they shut down around 1810.

Similarly, the success of Swiss banking was from being Europe's only safe haven from Vikings, Huns, Mongols, and so forth, and the eventuality of the Swiss pike phalanx being the top notch medieval army. So although businesses are quite oppressive now, it may be a fairly normal response to a long experience of cash and freight being a magnet for violence. If painted with too broad a brush of how they were always "in charge", it may lose track of many of them being killed, sold into slavery, and all the other horrible fates that were far less likely to occur to 90% of the population that farmed and never went more than about five miles from where they were born. Not defending them, just considering that a few successful dynasties probably emerged out of thousands of tragedies.

Rome, curiously, owes its origin to Saturn, a refugee from the Trojan War ca. 1200 B. C. in the area called Latium. So if you say "Latin" anything, this is an honorific to Saturn. This was Virgil's "Golden Age" when it was prosperous and peaceful to Etruscans and was really just Latin Culture, not the city of Rome. In hoping for a return to that Golden Age, he wasn't saying anything particularly kind about the place in his time.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), Jayke (12th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast