+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

I’ve been working on Carolyn Bessette Kennedy’s family tree, mostly on her step-father’s side who are Freemans. I think the young woman who appeared in the first photo below (front row, far right side) might have been a cousin. I believe she died in 2015.

She was the daughter of Carolyn’s step-uncle—the brother of Dr. Freeman, her step-father. This step-uncle died in 2014. It’s interesting to note that he was a Home Builder and General Contractor. I’m wondering whether he helped build Carolyn’s parents’ new mansion on the private road—the one I mentioned in an earlier post?

They don’t seem to have lived in it very long and have moved quite a bit in the past nineteen years. This makes me wonder whether the mansion was actually built for JFK Jr. and Carolyn, if they were still alive?

A news article mentioned that Carolyn’s mother had become a recluse after her daughters’ deaths and that both she and their birth father refused to talk about it. Whether due to profound grief or a wish to avoid questions, I feel a great deal of empathy for them. They have had a heavy burden to carry.

See: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+wis...n.-a0119196248

In their later years, it appears as if Carolyn’s parents spent time in south Florida—about a half hour’s drive from Palm Beach. The family does seem to have some Florida connections. As mentioned in a previous post, one of Carolyn’s uncles on her mother’s side lives in Florida. It looks like her Home Builder uncle attended The University of Miami. This is interesting because someone—I think it was Liz Crokin—said there were rumours that JFK Jr. and Carolyn were living in south Florida.

Her parents are getting up in years now and appear to be living with a daughter and family from his first marriage. I’m assuming that’s the connection. She’s about 62 which is about the right age for that. Dr. Freeman had three daughters from that earlier marriage prior to his second marriage to Carolyn’s mother.

The challenge is in finding photos to match the family names so I can compare them to the faces at the 2018 Moon Township PA rally.

I’m attaching one possibility. Do you see a resemblance between the two men? The first guy in the suit was at the rally; the second one is the son of Carolyn’s step-cousin—the grandson of the Home Builder uncle. I’m not sure. It’s hard to tell because of the shaved head and the face is thinner in the second photo, but I’d say both men have red hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	92E883F8-4650-486D-88FD-4B9CAA2DB17C.jpeg
Views:	849
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	38664   Click image for larger version

Name:	E277A545-FD71-41EA-9C0E-61E37CB580BE.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	38665   Click image for larger version

Name:	46CC46D7-DBD1-43C4-B2B9-FE53C68BC16F.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	819.2 KB
ID:	38666  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Debra (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This article shows the names of some 16 people in the Whitehouse who have ties to Koch. It shows the images of 15 of these 16. The image for Michael Roman is blanked out.
    I found a photo of Trump’s Michael Roman here: https://mobile.twitter.com/mrspanstr...23723710976000

I haven’t been able to find a photo of Lisa Bessette’s husband Michael to compare the two. I think Trump’s guy lives in Philadelphia and is in his mid-40’s. If this age is accurate, it probably makes him too young for Lisa as she is 53 now and will be 54 in November.

Name:	2DAB5D25-7F36-4175-97D0-7E5304B5157A.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	38667  

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Debra (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    I found a photo of Trump’s Michael Roman here:
    Often when I see pictures of important people, I look at their hands to see if they are making gestures that some of the conspiracy theorists I read associate with FreeMasons or some such.

However when I looked at your image of Trump with the Roman's, I found myself looking at Trump's thumbs up, to see if I could interpret that as some sort of "Q" guesture.

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (6th August 2018), Debra (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I have just reviewed this whole thread as I hadn't noticed it until today. And yes, I may have started this discussion on the Qanon thread on July 21st. But here are my own thoughts now.

Of course, I would love it if JFK Jr. were still alive, so there is always hope. Regarding the facial similarities between JFK Jr. and Vincent Fusca, what I noticed from these two videos from post#36 is that their mouths are quite similar.

John F. Kennedy Jr. – Final TV Interview (May 1999)
    (Jan 22, 2017)

Source

I just realized something else though, which is kind of a bombshell in that the last name of Vincent Fusca can be regarded as a hint at his being in hiding, for it is a shortened version of the word "obfuscate" meaning to confuse, muddle, mystify!

Then, there is something else from my memories of that actual weekend that he supposedly died in a plane crash of watching the whole thing on television and wondering why the Department of Defense was conducting the investigation when it didn't seem part of their duties. I would have expected some state agency to be conducting it. So if they were trying to hide his faked death, their dominance could have indicated some bigger, long-term plan.

In terms of how Vincent Fusca and his wife's presence at the two Trump rallies, they certainly don't look like they fit in naturally with those crowds, especially Vincent.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Antagenet (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (6th August 2018), Debra (15th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (6th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have just reviewed this whole thread as I hadn't noticed it until today. And yes, I may have started this discussion on the Qanon thread on July 21st. But here are my own thoughts now.

Of course, I would love it if JFK Jr. were still alive, so there is always hope. Regarding the facial similarities between JFK Jr. and Vincent Fusca, what I noticed from these two videos from post#36 is that their mouths are quite similar.

John F. Kennedy Jr. – Final TV Interview (May 1999)
    (Jan 22, 2017)

Source

I just realized something else though, which is kind of a bombshell in that the last name of Vincent Fusca can be regarded as a hint at his being in hiding, for it is a shortened version of the word "obfuscate" meaning to confuse, muddle, mystify!

Then, there is something else from my memories of that actual weekend that he supposedly died in a plane crash of watching the whole thing on television and wondering why the Department of Defense was conducting the investigation when it didn't seem part of their duties. I would have expected some state agency to be conducting it. So if they were trying to hide his faked death, their dominance could have indicated some bigger, long-term plan.

In terms of how Vincent Fusca and his wife's presence at the two Trump rallies, they certainly don't look like they fit in naturally with those crowds, especially Vincent.
    Thanks for your comments, Arcturian. I have a very strong gut feeling that they are alive, but it will be difficult to prove.

Although I’m not 100% certain, I believe that they may have attended the 2017 Youngstown, Ohio rally, but just with their kids. I didn’t see them interact that much with the people around them. At the 2018 Monk Township, PA rally, it appeared as if they knew some if the people around them and also, that these people knew one another. It felt very much like a family reunion.

You’re correct about them standing out visually. It feels as if they were playing characters compared to the “normal” people around them although I know there are some eccentric characters at these rallies. The young people who are said to be their kids were more natural—just being themselves.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Debra (15th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Folks, Does anybody know a good palmist? I think these images might indicate that Vincent Fusca is indeed JFK Jr.! Take a look at the right palms:

And here is Vincent Fusca's right palm at 0:42 mark (I was able to do a screen shot, but don't know how to add it here):

Last edited by Arcturian108; 6th August 2018 at 22:48.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (6th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Folks, Does anybody know a good palmist? I think these images might indicate that Vincent Fusca is indeed JFK Jr.! Take a look at the right palms:

And here is Vincent Fusca's right palm at 0:42 mark (I was able to do a screen shot, but don't know how to add it here):

Here you go, Arcturian108

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2018), Chanie (6th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Is this a joke thread? JFKjr has a distinct head line and heart line across his whole right palm.... ugly man doesn't

Senator Hillary fits into your conspiracy equation exactly how?

I don't get this thread even after reading the whole thing
    and I can't see it. ... Sorry

16. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here’s a breakdown of what I noticed on this video coverage of the 2018 Moon Township, Pennsylvania Trump rally:

6:00 The JFK Jr guy is in the top left corner holding signs.

6:12 At the front, you can see the JFK Jr. guy’s two children. The woman who looks like Caroline Kennedy is beside them.

6:40 The woman who is said to be Carolyn Bessette is to the left in a hat and black top with a scooped neckline. She is beside the man wearing a red vest. The little girl in the red hat is to the left of the JFK guy at the very top.

6:49 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

7:11 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

9:04 The Carolyn person looks over in the direction of the two blonde women. This is right after Trump talks about the fake media and bad people.

10:23 The Carolyn person looks over again. The two people in red on each side of her do too. It seems like the blonde who looks like Melanie Griffith is shouting something.

10:25 The tall man behind the JFK Jr. guy makes some kind of hand gesture and speaks to him. I think he might be telling him to put his signs down—that he can’t see. The little girl is watching this exchange. The girl in khaki who is said to be JFK Jr.’s daughter and the blonde wave to someone directly in front of the camera. Is there someone on the floor (which faces the podium) that they recognize?

10:40 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

11:30 He pushes up his glasses again. The girl in khaki and the blonde beside her are talking.

12:15 Trump talks about 1999.

12:34 Trump says 1999 again. Is it a coincidence that this happens to be the year JFK Jr. died in a plane crash?

13:40 The Melanie Griffith blonde is taking a video, including the JFK Jr. guy in it.

13:54 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

14:40 An Asian woman asks the Carolyn person to take a photo of her. She does. I don’t think they know each other.

15:30 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

16:06 He pushes up his glasses again.

16:10 And again.

16:30 Trump says, “Fake news” and then, turns around and looks in the JFK Jr. guy’s direction. He did this at the 2017 Ohio rally too.

17:53 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

18:22 He moves over to stand behind the little girl in the red cap. He is taking pictures.

19:30 He pushes up his glasses.

20:02 He pushes up his glasses again.

20:30 And again.

21:10 Trump talks about fake news again. He says the word “fake” three times and then, turns and looks in the direction of the Carolyn woman.

22:43 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

23:23 He pushes up his glasses again.

23:57 And again.

25:20 He strokes his moustache for a moment and then, adjusts his glasses.

25:30 The girl in khaki switches places with the blonde woman beside her.

25:51 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

25:54 Trump says that wages haven’t been this good in 19 years. That seems like an odd number to cite until you stop and realize that JFK Jr. died 19 years ago.

27:41 The JFK Jr guy adjusts his glasses.

27:47 Then, he adjusts them again.

29:33 And again.

30:15 And again.

30:38 And again.

31:18 And again.

32:05 And again.

32:54 And again.

33:49 And again.

34:28 And again.

35:25 And again.

35:38 The JFK Jr. guy is talking to the little girl in the red hat.

35:51 He adjusts his glasses.

36:04 The little girl in the red hat moves closer to him.

36:20 The JFK Jr. guy adjusts his glasses.

36:29 He adjusts them again.

37:08 And again.

38:14 And again.

38:50 And again.

After this point, the camera begins to cut off the heads of the people in the top row so it’s hard to observe what’s going on up there. I am going to check out other film versions of this event.

I guess the main observation here is about the ill-fitting glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and have occasionally had ones that were loose, but I don’t recall ever having to adjust them so frequently.

It could be a nervous gesture. I knew someone once who did this when he talked to someone. It was like a nervous twitch. If this is the case, I’m not sure why the JFK Jr. guy would be nervous. He’s sitting way at the top on his own and not really talking to anyone except the little girl.

My guess is that these are not prescription glasses and that they’re not fitted by an optician.

The other noteworthy things are:
    1) Trump’s references to fake news, how he looks over at them as he says it and how he did this twice during his speech.
    2) His reference to 1999 and how he said it twice and
    3) His reference to it being 19 years ago.

I guess it could be a coincidence, but it feels like an inside joke.
    It’s interesting that this video which I described in detail has been pulled from YouTube since I posted the link and description here on August 1st. I was organizing my bookmarked information because I’ve gathered so much data and happened to notice that it had been taken down. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I’d think it was a rather odd coincidence.
    Last edited by Chanie; 7th August 2018 at 00:17.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Is this a joke thread? JFKjr has a distinct head line and heart line across his whole right palm.... ugly man doesn't

Senator Hillary fits into your conspiracy equation exactly how?

I don't get this thread even after reading the whole thing
    and I can't see it. ... Sorry
    Some have suggested that the Vincent Fusca fellow and the guy at the 2018 Moon Township PA rally are two different men.

No, it isn’t intended to be a joke. I’m taking a serious look at the rumour as a researcher. I may conclude that the rumour is false or that there isn’t enough evidence to prove that it’s true, but I won’t do so until I have taken a serious look at it.
    Last edited by Chanie; 7th August 2018 at 00:19.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Debra,
    Thanks so much for all those screen shots! I have sent off a query to a palmist I found online to see what he thinks. I hope he responds. Again if there are any palmists reading this please take a look at what admittedly are very poor images and let us know what you think.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Chanie (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chanie. Thanks for taking this seriously, and I want you to know that the video that you wrote which has been pulled was visible as late as this morning. I did look at some of your timelines.

We need to realize at this point that whether we are on the right track or not, that we may be endangering the lives of several people just by focusing on this. A search on the web quickly shows a lot of talk about it. "Mr. Fusca" may have to disappear right about now.
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 7th August 2018 at 00:56.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Chanie (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Chanie. Thanks for taking this seriously, and I want you to know that the video that you wrote which has been pulled was visible as late as this morning. I did look at some of your timelines.

We need to realize at this point that whether we are on the right track or not, that we may be endangering the lives of several people just by focusing on this. A search on the web quickly shows a lot of talk about it. "Mr. Fusca" may have to disappear right about now.
    Hi Arcturian,

That’s one reason why I’ve been deliberately vague about names, dates, places etc. Even if their lives weren’t in danger, it’s really important to protect people’s privacy when it comes to this kind of research. And even public figures deserve respect in that regard so I’m trying to tread carefully.

I guess videos get pulled all the time, especially these days, so it could be a coincidence, but it gave me pause for thought.

If JFK Jr. is alive and did attend those rallies, I feel he must be gearing up to tell the world that he and Carolyn are still around; otherwise, why would he take such a massive risk by appearing in such a public venue with all those cameras and especially with his children in tow? Why would he endanger the lives of his children?

And I am making the assumption that their lives were in danger back in 1999. He’d have to have had a very good reason to fake his own death and put their families through all that, if indeed it’s true that he’s still with us.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

I tend to see, as you do, that the palms of the ugly (aka van) man are different from those of JFK Jr.

But that still leaves open, for my mind at least, the possibility, already raised above if I recall correctly, that this van man is not the same person as the similar looking person at the two Trump rallies that Chanie has been studying.

Some have suggested that the Vincent Fusca fellow and the guy at the 2018 Moon Township PA rally are two different men.
    Ah - yes - and a possibility raised again, just now
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Chanie (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I tend to see, as you do, that the palms of the ugly (aka van) man are different from those of JFK Jr.

But that still leaves open, for my mind at least, the possibility, already raised above if I recall correctly, that this van man is not the same person as the similar looking person at the two Trump rallies that Chanie has been studying.
    That’s my assumption—that they set up the Vincent character or knew about him and then, slipped in the second guy posing as him at the Ohio and PA rallies. This second guy is the one that is said to be JFK Jr.

If JFK Jr. is alive and did go to those rallies, I wonder what his motivation was? Was it just a lark or did they want people to start talking about it? It seems like such a goofy thing to do.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I was thinking the same, that the Vincent character was some kind of decoy, to muddy the waters on whoever might be paying attention.

I looked into JFK Jr.'s acting experience today and found an article published in People magazine on August 26, 1985, that spotlights JFK Jr.'s acting debut in an off- off-Broadway production of Winners. The name of the play and the plot are interesting, to say the least.

From the article, Acting Up Off-Off-Broadway, John Kennedy Jr. Auditions a New Stage for Himself:

As the male lead in Winners, a four-character Brian Friel drama that was first seen on Broadway in 1968, he played an Irish-Catholic teenager engaged to marry his pregnant girlfriend. At the end of the 90-minute play, the tragic pair is found drowned. Although the drama is set in Northern Ireland, Kennedy experienced no culture clash. “His accent was specific, right down to a county,” notes Heron. “He hung around someone with that accent and picked it up.”

Kennedy’s debut was one of the theater season’s best-kept secrets. Critics were not welcome, nor was the public. “We didn’t want a circus, something exploitive,” says Heron. Admission was by invitation only, and a heavyweight security guard was posted at the door. The theater filled each night with friends and family, among them Kara Kennedy, Billy Smith, Tony Radziwill. A fit-looking Robert F. Kennedy Jr., with his wife, Emily, made one of his rare public appearances since his drug problems made news two years ago. But immediate family was not front row center. Jacqueline Onassis and Caroline Kennedy missed the show because they were out of town.

Anyone following Trump or QAnon closely will know that the president says "win" and "winning" a lot, to the point of sounding ridiculous sometimes.

In 2016, he also co-authored a kids' book called Winners Aren't Losers.

Jimmy Kimmel Ghostwrites a Children's Book for Donald Trump Titled Winners Aren't Losers

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Chanie (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    I was thinking the same, that the Vincent character was some kind of decoy, to muddy the waters on whoever might be paying attention.

I looked into JFK Jr.'s acting experience today and found an article published in People magazine on August 26, 1985, that spotlights JFK Jr.'s acting debut in an off- off-Broadway production of Winners. The name of the play and the plot are interesting, to say the least.

From the article, Acting Up Off-Off-Broadway, John Kennedy Jr. Auditions a New Stage for Himself:

As the male lead in Winners, a four-character Brian Friel drama that was first seen on Broadway in 1968, he played an Irish-Catholic teenager engaged to marry his pregnant girlfriend. At the end of the 90-minute play, the tragic pair is found drowned. Although the drama is set in Northern Ireland, Kennedy experienced no culture clash. “His accent was specific, right down to a county,” notes Heron. “He hung around someone with that accent and picked it up.”

Kennedy’s debut was one of the theater season’s best-kept secrets. Critics were not welcome, nor was the public. “We didn’t want a circus, something exploitive,” says Heron. Admission was by invitation only, and a heavyweight security guard was posted at the door. The theater filled each night with friends and family, among them Kara Kennedy, Billy Smith, Tony Radziwill. A fit-looking Robert F. Kennedy Jr., with his wife, Emily, made one of his rare public appearances since his drug problems made news two years ago. But immediate family was not front row center. Jacqueline Onassis and Caroline Kennedy missed the show because they were out of town.

Anyone following Trump or QAnon closely will know that the president says "win" and "winning" a lot, to the point of sounding ridiculous sometimes.

In 2016, he also co-authored a kids' book called Winners Aren't Losers.

Jimmy Kimmel Ghostwrites a Children's Book for Donald Trump Titled Winners Aren't Losers

Thanks for this information, Noelle. It makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

On another note, I’ve discovered that the PA rally video that was taken down had been posted by Ron Gibson. I guess he’s affiliated with Alex Jones so they took his channel down too. I think I found the video on Bitchute, but am having trouble getting it to play. If I can get it to work and it has the same timestamps, I will post it here in place of the YouTube one.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Can voice prints be altered? Has anyone compared the speech prints of Kennedy and Fusca?

I did notice that Fusca’s hands are similar to Kennedy’s hands. I also noticed that the woman in the photo thought to possibly be kennedy’s wife Carolyn, has a very pointed forefinger. I don’t think surgery would have been done on the hands...
    Yes they can. Surgery on the larynx or other parts of the throat would also alter a person's voice.

If memory serves, Adobe recently bought out software (audio "Photoshop") which can accurately mimic another person's voice; all that's needed is a recorded voice sample and you too could sound like JFK Jnr, Sierra (or anyone else). Buttttttt... only in recorded format, not live (as far as I know - I could be wrong about that!)
    Can confirm. Had a minor stroke in my 30's which rendered my left vocal chord somewhat "strained". I could barely talk above a whisper and forget about shouting/yelling. Long story short, had throat surgery where they inserted "a shim-like device" to make my left vocal chord come closer to right one, enabling them to vibrate like normal. I sound nothing like I did before.

It's funny, in my head I sound the same, but when I listened to old voicemails...I was like 'who is this guy?'

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Chanie (7th August 2018), Debra (15th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Liz Crokin tweeted this today. See: https://mobile.twitter.com/LizCrokin...34512519016448

Name:	D850A07D-624C-44E4-8C1B-D12D15DBA29E.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	325.1 KB
ID:	38669  

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (15th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (15th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Noelle (7th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here’s a breakdown of what I noticed on this video coverage of the 2018 Moon Township, Pennsylvania Trump rally:

6:00 The JFK Jr guy is in the top left corner holding signs.

6:12 At the front, you can see the JFK Jr. guy’s two children. The woman who looks like Caroline Kennedy is beside them.

6:40 The woman who is said to be Carolyn Bessette is to the left in a hat and black top with a scooped neckline. She is beside the man wearing a red vest. The little girl in the red hat is to the left of the JFK guy at the very top.

6:49 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

7:11 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

9:04 The Carolyn person looks over in the direction of the two blonde women. This is right after Trump talks about the fake media and bad people.

10:23 The Carolyn person looks over again. The two people in red on each side of her do too. It seems like the blonde who looks like Melanie Griffith is shouting something.

10:25 The tall man behind the JFK Jr. guy makes some kind of hand gesture and speaks to him. I think he might be telling him to put his signs down—that he can’t see. The little girl is watching this exchange. The girl in khaki who is said to be JFK Jr.’s daughter and the blonde wave to someone directly in front of the camera. Is there someone on the floor (which faces the podium) that they recognize?

10:40 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

11:30 He pushes up his glasses again. The girl in khaki and the blonde beside her are talking.

12:15 Trump talks about 1999.

12:34 Trump says 1999 again. Is it a coincidence that this happens to be the year JFK Jr. died in a plane crash?

13:40 The Melanie Griffith blonde is taking a video, including the JFK Jr. guy in it.

13:54 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

14:40 An Asian woman asks the Carolyn person to take a photo of her. She does. I don’t think they know each other.

15:30 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

16:06 He pushes up his glasses again.

16:10 And again.

16:30 Trump says, “Fake news” and then, turns around and looks in the JFK Jr. guy’s direction. He did this at the 2017 Ohio rally too.

17:53 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

18:22 He moves over to stand behind the little girl in the red cap. He is taking pictures.

19:30 He pushes up his glasses.

20:02 He pushes up his glasses again.

20:30 And again.

21:10 Trump talks about fake news again. He says the word “fake” three times and then, turns and looks in the direction of the Carolyn woman.

22:43 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

23:23 He pushes up his glasses again.

23:57 And again.

25:20 He strokes his moustache for a moment and then, adjusts his glasses.

25:30 The girl in khaki switches places with the blonde woman beside her.

25:51 The JFK Jr. guy pushes up his glasses.

25:54 Trump says that wages haven’t been this good in 19 years. That seems like an odd number to cite until you stop and realize that JFK Jr. died 19 years ago.

27:41 The JFK Jr guy adjusts his glasses.

27:47 Then, he adjusts them again.

29:33 And again.

30:15 And again.

30:38 And again.

31:18 And again.

32:05 And again.

32:54 And again.

33:49 And again.

34:28 And again.

35:25 And again.

35:38 The JFK Jr. guy is talking to the little girl in the red hat.

35:51 He adjusts his glasses.

36:04 The little girl in the red hat moves closer to him.

36:20 The JFK Jr. guy adjusts his glasses.

36:29 He adjusts them again.

37:08 And again.

38:14 And again.

38:50 And again.

After this point, the camera begins to cut off the heads of the people in the top row so it’s hard to observe what’s going on up there. I am going to check out other film versions of this event.

I guess the main observation here is about the ill-fitting glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and have occasionally had ones that were loose, but I don’t recall ever having to adjust them so frequently.

It could be a nervous gesture. I knew someone once who did this when he talked to someone. It was like a nervous twitch. If this is the case, I’m not sure why the JFK Jr. guy would be nervous. He’s sitting way at the top on his own and not really talking to anyone except the little girl.

My guess is that these are not prescription glasses and that they’re not fitted by an optician.

The other noteworthy things are:
    1) Trump’s references to fake news, how he looks over at them as he says it and how he did this twice during his speech.
    2) His reference to 1999 and how he said it twice and
    3) His reference to it being 19 years ago.

I guess it could be a coincidence, but it feels like an inside joke.
    It’s interesting that this video which I described in detail has been pulled from YouTube since I posted the link and description here on August 1st. I was organizing my bookmarked information because I’ve gathered so much data and happened to notice that it had been taken down. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I’d think it was a rather odd coincidence.
    PLEASE NOTE Ron Gibson’s video of the 2018 Moon Valley, PA rally that he posted on BitChute is working now. I can’t embed the video here, but you can go to the link.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YiZnOExskRQ/

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th August 2018), avid (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Debra (15th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Noelle (8th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast