+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: USA, INC.'s Trump Gives Go-Ahead for False Flag Gas Attack in Syria

1. Link to Post #61
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: USA, INC.'s Trump Gives Go-Ahead for False Flag Gas Attack in Syria

Having a competition to show which side in a dirty tricksy war are the most dirty and tricksy misses the point completely. Defending Syria's legal right to get external assistance to deal with an insurrection IS NOT the same as believing that the Russians are so lovely.

The salient inescapable facts are

1. The assad regime is legal, and has always enjoyed majority support.
    2. The insurrection was caused by interest groups external to Syria, over gas pipelines and other concealed issues
    3. The international community totally failed to protect Syrian sovereignty, which would have contained the problem
    4. Western action is illegal under laws concieved in the west.
    5. The un could have sent in a large stabilisation force early on, but would never agree to do so because it would have to be done legally, which would naturally support assad against western interests
    6. the whole holocaust can be blamed almost totally on the west and its corrupt middle eastern client states
    7. what has happened is an obscenity on the scale of the worst atrocities in human history
    8. in the face of the above, arguing whether the russians, who are saving the world with their own blood and treasure are deceptive or not seems to lack insight
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2018), Bruno (17th September 2018), Bubu (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Hervé (16th September 2018), Mari (17th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

For what it's worth (not much -- current cost to paint a pixel on my computer screen is about .00000000005 cents/second), I agree with Dennis on this matter, and I find that those who are cited as possible experts citing the opposite position, such as Snopes, Michael Weiss, and Amr Salahi, are taking such outrageously incorrect positions in general, that their support of the White Helmets further discredits the White Helmets.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (16th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2018), Baby Steps (16th September 2018), Bubu (17th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), PurpleLama (16th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    ... the work of Vanessa Beeley and/or Eva Bartlett ... given that both of these "reporters" (and their stories) have been repeatedly exposed as being in the service to the Kremlin. Neither of them has any credibility with the long established war correspondents who have been involved in Middle Eastern affairs and conflicts for many years before these women arrived on the scene.

Brian
    Again, I am asking you to bring up your points in a different thread (find an existing one or start one) to impugn "the Russians", RT, Vanessa Beeley and Eva Bartlett - and anyone else trying to warn the world of the false-flag chemical attack tactics being used by the Deep State in Syria. [[Juicy Hint: you can even post the hit piece by Sybel Edmonds! But then, do expect that someone will post James Corbett's reply.]]

I pointed out that you already registered your opinion here in this thread. I'd consider further hammering your issue in this thread as trolling, whereas you completely have the floor in a thread about that topic.

Yes, you do appear to be hardened on this topic, and show agreement with rachel maddow, wolf blitzer, brian williams, and other Deep State controlled mouthpieces. Your ignorance of the breadth and depth of Operation Mockingbird is apparent. One of the essential tactics of corporate (Deep State) news is lies of omission - real news that is ignored. How are you at eye-to-eye discernment, you know, can you tell when someone is lying? Have you actually watched videos of Vanessa Beeley and Eva Bartlett? And how about John Pilger? Just another big fat liar working for the Kremlin?

Maybe you'll even dump a chamberpot on John Pilger too. https://www.mintpressnews.com/john-pilger-the-white-helmets-are-a-complete-propaganda-construct/228238/

But if you want to add John Pilger to your list of phony war correspondents, lying miscreants, and tools of deception, PLEASE, do it in another thread.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th December 2018), Bubu (17th September 2018), Hervé (16th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

i have been here long enough to know some people around. I've been watching Brian for awhile I will say Brian is not ignorant he is deliberately ignorant for some reason. My opinion only.

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For what it's worth (not much -- current cost to paint a pixel on my computer screen is about .00000000005 cents/second), I agree with Dennis on this matter, and I find that those who are cited as possible experts citing the opposite position, such as Snopes, Michael Weiss, and Amr Salahi, are taking such outrageously incorrect positions in general, that their support of the White Helmets further discredits the White Helmets.
    Point taken: Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Gotcha.

Brian

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    i have been here long enough to know some people around. I've been watching Brian for awhile I will say Brian is not ignorant he is deliberately ignorant for some reason. My opinion only.
    Interesting observation, Bubu. Would you care to elaborate? For example, is my "deliberately ignorant" stance a good thing, or a bad thing?

(I'm right here in the room, by the way. I can see what you post about me. )

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (17th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Why Is Assad An Insane Suicidal Monster? Corbett Report Propaganda Watch

SHOW NOTES
    Assad Preparing to Use Chemical Weapons in Idlib, U.S. Warns

False Flags Over Syria

American and British Reporters Reach Douma, Syria: Discover There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack

UN Commission Investigator: It Was The Syrian Rebels Who Used Sarin

Possible Implications of Faulty US Technical Intelligence in the Damascus Nerve Agent Attack of August 21, 2013

Syria – Rebel Trained Children Perform “Chemical Attack” (Video)

Syria Rebels testing Tekkim chemicals to use as chem weapons

Syria – U.S. Reveals Underpants Plan For Indefinite Occupation

The Grim Logic Behind Syria’s Chemical Weapons Attack

https://www.corbettreport.com/why-is...opagandawatch/

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th September 2018), Bubu (18th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), Jayke (17th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is "Syrian Girl", interviewing Ambassador Ford, revolving around the White Helmets false-flag modus operandi and agenda.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2018), Bubu (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Point taken: Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Gotcha.

Brian

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Interesting observation, Bubu. Would you care to elaborate? For example, is my "deliberately ignorant" stance a good thing, or a bad thing?

(I'm right here in the room, by the way. I can see what you post about me. )

Brian
    not interested in discussing anything with you. I urge members to review your past post and probably mine also. yes i know you are here sorry i am not as polite and that I prefer to speak my truth rather than try to be polite. its only my opinion I will let members decide on it.

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ex-Ambassador Peter Ford, again:
    Quote It appears that the Russians have pressed the pause button on their plans for an offensive alongside the Syrian government to retake Idlib. By the time they return to play mode the martial music may have changed.
    New US policies for Syria

Without fanfare the US has just reformulated its position to create the conditions for it to launch devastating strikes on Syria no longer just on the pretext of alleged use of chemical weapons but on any ‘humanitarian’ pretext the US sees fit. In an interview with the Washington Post on 6 September, James Jeffrey, the hawkish new Special Envoy for Syria fresh from the neocon incubator of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, did not mince words:
    “We’ve started using new language,” Jeffrey said, referring to previous warnings against the use of chemical weapons. Now, he said, the United States will not tolerate “an attack. Period.”
    “Any offensive is to us objectionable as a reckless escalation” he said. “You add to that, if you use chemical weapons, or create refu¬gee flows or attack innocent civilians.”
    Jeffrey’s remarks were little noticed because he was that day announcing something else more immediately striking: a ‘new’ policy on Syria involving cancellation of Trump’s announced departure of US troops before the end of 2018 and instatement of a plan to stay on indefinitely until achievement of the twin goals of removing all trace of the Iranian presence in Syria and installation of a Syrian government which would meet US conditions – conditions which President Asad would by Jeffrey’s own admission not be likely to meet.The headlines naturally focussed on this latest Washington folly – do they think Iran will up sticks as long as there is a single US soldier on Syrian soil, or that there is Syrian Mandela waiting in the wings? – and the importance of the remarks about Idlib was missed. Yet those words may be about to bring the world to the brink of global war.
    New doctrine for US intervention

What Jeffreys was saying was quite clear. That with or without alleged use of chemical weapons, a sudden exodus of frightened civilians from a part of Idlib, use of the fabled ‘barrel bombs’, or launch of a major offensive will be taken by the US as a trigger for drastic and probably sustained bombing aimed at bringing the government of Syria to its knees.

Source: https://timhayward.wordpress.com/201...mpression=true

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2018), Bob (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018), onawah (20th September 2018), Pam (21st December 2018)

17. Link to Post #70
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

‘Organ traders, terrorists & looters’: Evidence against Syrian White Helmets presented at UN

RT
    Published time: 21 Dec, 2018 00:53
    Edited time: 21 Dec, 2018 09:39
    Get short URL

White Helmets are shown in Syria’s Idlib province in this September 2015 file photo © Reuters / Khalil Ashawi

The ‘White Helmets’ are not a rescue group but an extension of jihadist militants, and should be designated a terrorist organization, Russia’s envoy to the UN argued at the presentation of evidence into the group’s wrongdoing.

Praised in the West as humanitarian rescue volunteers, in reality the ‘White Helmets’ work with Islamist militants in Syria, harvest organs from the victims they pretend to be “rescuing,” stage false chemical weapons and other attacks for cameras, and loot the bodies and homes of Syrians killed and injured in the war, according to Maxim Grigoriev, director of the Russia-based Foundation for the Study of Democracy.

Grigoriev presented the results of the Foundation’s research into White Helmets at the UN headquarters in New York on Thursday. Russia’s envoy to the UN, Vassily Nebenzia, said the evidence shows the group is dangerous.
    “The White Helmets deserve to be on the United Nations’ designated terrorist list,” Nebenzia said.
    Rather than volunteers, almost all the members of White Helmets were paid staff, Grigoriev explained. There is also “undeniable evidence” that the group has been taking written orders from Jaysh al‑Islam, an Islamist militant group most notorious for its occupation of Douma.

It was in this suburb of Damascus that the White Helmets staged the “chemical attack” that served as the pretext for French, UK and US missile strikes against the Syrian government in April this year.

Also on rt.com US, UK & France launch 'precision strikes' in Syria “Falsification of chemical attacks was an essential part of the White Helmets' activities,” Grigoriev testified, adding that the group also regularly engaged in “making fake news and organizing staged rescues.”

He cited a particular example of a place called Jisr al‑Haj in Aleppo, where the militants had set trash on fire, brought bodies from the local morgue, and had the White Helmets film a staged rescue. Grigoriev cited a testimony by a member of the White Helmets, who also said that everyone involved received an extra $50 for the effort.

Many local residents interviewed for the research spoke about people “rescued” by the White Helmets ending up dead, with their internal organs missing. One of the witnesses interviewed was a former member of Ahrar al-Sham, who testified that his commander Shadi Kadik, also known as Abu Adel Al-Halabi (of Aleppo), acknowledged the organ harvesting. The total number of cases involving organ theft is “at least several hundred” in Aleppo alone, Grigoriev testified.

Instead of rescuing civilians and children, the White Helmets looted homes damaged in the fighting and bodies of the dead, while forcing the children out of schools and kindergartens to set up offices there.

“At a rough estimate, out of 26 centers operating in Eastern Ghouta, ten were located in schools and one in a kindergarten,” Grigoriev cited from the testimony of a Syrian journalist in the area.

Russian Mission UN @RussiaUN

Today a conference on the activities of #WhiteHelmets took place at the @UN. Amb. #Nebenzia & Amb. #Jaafari delivered their remarks. Independent researchers @VanessaBeeley, @grigorievms and Syrian journalist R.Lotef shared their findings about crimes of this NGO in Syria.

1:34 AM - Dec 21, 2018
    In Eastern Ghouta alone, between 100 and 150 members of White Helmets were also members of terrorist and militant groups. They engaged in building trenches, tunnels and fortifications for the militants, openly boasting about their membership on social media, but denying it whenever they were interviewed by Western reporters.
    “Facebook accounts of members of the White Helmets are full of propagandist materials of terrorist groups, including [Islamic State] and al-Qaeda, praising Osama bin Laden and other individuals listed by the UN as terrorists,” Grigoriev said, adding that the so-called rescuers also posted “hundreds of photos with weapons in their hands.”
    The Foundation is a member of the Global Counter-Terrorism Research Network established in 2013 by the UN’s Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate. Its report is based on interviews with over 100 eyewitnesses, including 40 members of the White Helmets, 50 local residents and 15 former terrorist and militant fighters. More than 500 local residents were also surveyed in Aleppo and Deraa.

Quote Russian Mission UN @RussiaUN
    #Nebenzia: We understand why #WhiteHelmets are being defended by #Western capitals.They do not hide that they provided substantial financial support to this organization and intrumentalized it to pursue political goals under humanitarian cover. It’s logical to protect your asset.

8:52 PM - Dec 20, 2018
    A number of Western countries, such as the UK and Canada, have proudly announced they would be accepting White Helmets as refugees, after several hundred members of the group were evacuated from a jihadist-held enclave in southern Syria ahead of the advancing government troops.

The government in Damascus considers the White Helmets to be in the same category as illegal militias and terrorists.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2018), Carmody (21st December 2018), Franny (22nd December 2018), mountain_jim (24th December 2018), Pam (21st December 2018), Siphonemis (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

19. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

President Trump this week declared ISIS was defeated, and, as such, was pulling out the remaining U.S. troops from Syria, but I suspect we are only getting started in that area. Secretary of Defense Mattis, loved (and even jokingly enshrined) by U.S. troops (myself included), very publicly resigned (not retired) from his position this week, citing disagreements with how we're looking to move forward militarily in the near future. Much is going on behind the curtains, and I fear it is not for the best. Yesterday's presentation of evidence to the U.N. on behalf of Grigoriev further suggests that international involvement in that area is far from over. Interesting to see how the situation unravels in the coming months.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

20. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

The Bigger Effects OF Trump's Major Move Pulling Out

In this video the latest breaking news on what is really going on involving the widely reported withdrawal.
    Is Trump really going to bring them all home, or is there something else going on.

Partisan Girl joins to discuss this.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I have always seen Trump more as a Peacenik than a war hawk, and now the proof is starting to show up:

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st December 2018)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,502 times in 4,009 posts

The kicker is that they were confronted by a professional military, Turkey.

So they abandoned the child-conscripting SDF they propped up, withdrawing from the border area. France does not plan on leaving since ISIS is not defeated, while the SDF are going to release over 3,000 ISIS prisoners.

We'll have to see if the U. S. completely leaves. Withdrawing from the INF treaty seems to be a simultaneous ham-fisted move on Trump's part while cringing over not getting "Wall money". The about-face in Syria is probably also monetary--it's expensive to drop so many banned cluster bombs on civilian populations...not that there is much danger of restitution being paid for that. Hopefully it is obvious that any American claims of having accomplished something are hot air; it's just too expensive, and they cannot risk being humiliated on a real battlefield.

I would expect the Turkish action to cause some of the more sensible Kurds to reconcile with the Syrian government, because they are very likely to unleash some pretty furious destruction wherever they want until their demands are satisfied.

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Fact check: Trump's right, ISIS did lose almost all its territory in Iraq and Syria

“One year later, I am proud to report that the coalition to defeat ISIS has liberated almost 100 percent of the territory once held by these killers in Iraq and Syria. But there is much more work to be done,” Trump said.

This is true. By early December, the Pentagon said 97 percent of ISIS-held territory in Iraq and Syria had been liberated. Now, analysts tell NBC News, the threat the U.S. must fight is dangerous lone wolf attacks and resurgences of the extremist group if forces do not continue to stamp it out.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/card/fact-ch...st-all-n843111

NBC is total crap (Nothing But Crap, actually) but not even they could lie about the military's annihilation of the CIA/Mossad proxy ISIS in Syria.

The Pentagon and CIA had been at war through proxies since Obama's administration. All Pentagon assaults had to be personally approved by Obama. Trump took the gloves off and allowed US military officers on the ground to make their own calls. That's all he had to do. Problem solved.

Measure progress by territory rather than these projected numbers of remaining ISIS soldiers, which are never verified in any meaningful way. Who is going around taking a census of the terrorists? It's not like they stand around in columns waiting to be counted from satellite or something.

Then again, Mossad probably knows exactly how many there are, because they're their guys.

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UN Panel Details White Helmets’ Staged Chemical Attacks, Organ Thief; MSM Silent

https://geopolitics.co/2018/12/26/un...ef-msm-silent/

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th December 2018), mountain_jim (30th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4