+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 13 23 28 LastLast

Thread: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

Yes, that's the conclusion I came to so I'll pm Paul for the info.

Norman, of course that's what they are trying to do. They sucker punch you, bring you down, then when you are getting up they do it again and again and again. The final blow comes from them ruining a person financially. I know this from personal experience and expected them to do this to Alex.

I'm hoping he has enough stashed to make it through and perhaps access to some big pockets on the other side of Soros who will help him out. I pray that happens.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), justntime2learn (22nd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), norman (23rd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

This 'Game' seems to be being played at several levels. It is quite possible it is just a pro wrestling gambit to keep everyone entertained.
    But I'll bet Jones works it out and comes out the winner despite against all odds. Attacking his income lines is quite an attack though.
    But he does have friends in high places.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-...nvestigations/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

DNA (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), justntime2learn (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #443
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...mpact-election

Actor James Woods banned from Twitter for posting a satirical meme.

6. Link to Post #444
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This will cripple the business that keeps Alex going. He may find another payment processor but all his customers will be cut off and floundering trying to work out what to do and who to trust.

His cashflow will drop to a trickle immediately and only slowly pick up again. Well, that's what I expect.
    There are many, many, many services out there that will help him with processing credit cards directly on site, and most who utilize his store would quickly make the switch. That's my prediction.

That said, the whole idea of, if it happened to him it could happen to anyone makes the whole situation even more ominous when PayPal jumps on the bandwagon of liberal angst. One wonders if this isn't shades of what's to come from the eventual cashless society in the works.

I think with every step they are overplaying their hand. Millions are getting a better red pill because of the attention to AJ. I just hope he hangs in there.

As an aside, a few days ago I made a trip to my state's capitol, about 100 mile trip on one of the major highways, and we saw a sign by a fruit stand on side of the road, FREE ALEX JONES, and it made me smile.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 22nd September 2018 at 20:02.

7. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,800 times in 8,389 posts

I'll tell you what, if the "absolute liberal insanity" James Woods speaks of really does march right over the censored conservative opposition, in November, you won't see a crack of daylight between it's tail end and the bayonets of the fascist shock troops coming for real blood and a final solution.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), justntime2learn (22nd September 2018), PurpleLama (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #446
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I'll tell you what, if the "absolute liberal insanity" James Woods speaks of really does march right over the censored conservative opposition, in November, you won't see a crack of daylight between it's tail end and the bayonets of the fascist shock troops coming for real blood and a final solution.
    I tell you what, my state is the last one to get anything, and this won't be an exception. We have more registered firearms than we have people.

10. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    This will cripple the business that keeps Alex going. He may find another payment processor but all his customers will be cut off and floundering trying to work out what to do and who to trust.

His cashflow will drop to a trickle immediately and only slowly pick up again. Well, that's what I expect.
    There are many, many, many services out there that will help him with processing credit cards directly on site, and most who utilize his store would quickly make the switch. That's my prediction.

That said, the whole idea of, if it happened to him it could happen to anyone makes the whole situation even more ominous when PayPal jumps on the bandwagon of liberal angst. One wonders if this isn't shades of what's to come from the eventual cashless society in the works.

I think with every step they are overplaying their hand. Millions are getting a better red pill because of the attention to AJ. I just hope he hangs in there.

As an aside, a few days ago I made a trip to my state's capitol, about 100 mile trip on one of the major highways, and we saw a sign by a fruit stand on side of the road, FREE ALEX JONES, and it made me smile.

Processing credit cards is the problem. A lot of his customers use paypal instead of credit cards. Also, his international sales will vanish because they are paypal customers too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), justntime2learn (23rd September 2018), PurpleLama (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

12. Link to Post #448
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

UPDATE: I was wrong. Sorry. {blush}

...deleted

Whaw, RED HANDED.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd September 2018 at 22:45.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd September 2018), justntime2learn (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), norman (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

14. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    UPDATE: I was wrong. Sorry. {blush}

...deleted

Whaw, RED HANDED.

Whaw,OK, no worries, you do a stomping good job.

Makes you wonder what you have to be to NOT be fiddled around with.

They, of course, know all the true figures. Who knows how much panic there really is in those tech ivory towers.
    Last edited by norman; 23rd September 2018 at 01:42.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), justntime2learn (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018)

16. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    This 'Game' seems to be being played at several levels. It is quite possible it is just a pro wrestling gambit to keep everyone entertained.
    But I'll bet Jones works it out and comes out the winner despite against all odds. Attacking his income lines is quite an attack though.
    But he does have friends in high places.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-...nvestigations/

I do wonder if that's a big part of the action here.

"They" would love nothing better, right now, than to catch Trump doing something sneaky to help Alex Out.

And anyway, they are doing absolutely everything they possibly can to wind Trump up and make him hand them the 25th ammendment on a silver platter.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), justntime2learn (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), PurpleLama (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (23rd September 2018)

18. Link to Post #451
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...fects-everyone

Another article on how it isn't just conservatives being targeted by the onslaught of tech giants.

19. Link to Post #452
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...fects-everyone

Another article on how it isn't just conservatives being targeted by the onslaught of tech giants.
    As you noted above, PurpleLama ... sure seems like some of those social media and financial giants are overplaying their hand, perhaps being setup for a major downfall and changing of the guard.

I wonder what they have next in store for us?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), justntime2learn (23rd September 2018), PurpleLama (23rd September 2018), RunningDeer (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

21. Link to Post #453
    Thanks

The US already IS under martial law, but not by Trump.

It's under the Continuity of Government system still run by the Obama/Clinton Democrats bunch.

Alex Jones is shaking with urgency about it.

Alex Jones - 2018-Sep-23, Sunday

https://www.mixcloud.com/TheAlexJone...m_content=html

There's a little bit of bragging in this one. He claims he started the use of the term Deep State. No he didn't.

But anyway, he's got his finger on something here that could nullify the Trump Presidency if people with clout don't jump on this fast.
    Last edited by norman; 24th September 2018 at 00:41.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #454
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I watched it too. A lot is in the air. Between Jones, Q and even Fulford, something seems to coming down here pretty soon. Hope everyone has some water and food and other important essentials, just in case these guys are calling it right.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2018), DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

Matt Braken has just stated on the AJ show that a new web platform to replace Youtube is about to be switched on. It's financially backed by some big money on the 'conservative' side of things.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2018), DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), Jayke (24th September 2018), RunningDeer (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

This is my own edited version of the whole of todays AJ Show. I chopped out all the advert breaks.

Today:

Roger Stone, James o'Keefe (Project Veritas), Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) and Matt Braken.

MP3:
    https://app.box.com/s/az556v3isl90k4hci3fu2unk96pdh81v

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2018), DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), RunningDeer (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

Big Tech Has Defined Conservatism as “Hate Speech”

How to silence your political opposition using this one simple trick

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - September 24, 2018

By corralling basic conservative opinions and beliefs under the umbrella of “hate speech,” social media giants have invented a new ploy to censor conservatives while claiming they are not censoring conservatives.
    Nationalism, patriotism, populism, and Christianity are all now being treated as “hateful” by Big Tech.

These companies then engage in a form of legalese where they assert they are not banning people for their personal or political opinions, but because of violations of terms of service.

But the truth is that merely holding and expressing nationalist, populist, patriotic or Christian opinions and beliefs is deemed a “violation” because such beliefs have been subjectively defined as “hateful”.

For example, PayPal announced it was banning Infowars last week because Infowars had “promoted hate and discriminatory intolerance”.

In real terms, this meant that we had opposed the teaching of transgenderism to young children in schools and criticized political Islam.

Alex Jones was also deplatformed by every major Big Tech firm over spurious claims of “hateful” content that were never specifically quantified.

As the leaked Google meeting video illustrates, since November 2016, Big Tech vowed to use its vast power to squelch a movement that Silicon Valley elitists convinced themselves is based on “racism,” “xenophobia” and “extremism”.

By broadening the definition of “hate” to include any argument that challenges far-left progressive dogma, Big Tech has created an environment where the expression of any criticism of sexual lifestyles or belief systems, even if it doesn’t target individuals, can be defined as “harassment” or “hateful”.

This new definition has also been cemented with the aid of Democratic lawmakers like Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL), who demanded Facebook and YouTube ban Alex Jones and Infowars for ‘offensive’ and ‘hateful’ content for weeks before it happened.

The “hateful” tag also just happens to be very similar to the “harmful” term utilized by the Communist Chinese government to justify its purge of dissident content.

“China has shut down more than 4,000 websites and online accounts in a three-month campaign against “harmful” online information,” reports ChannelNewsAsia, adding that examples of “harmful” behavior include “spreading rumours” and spreading “improper values”.

Just like the term “hate,” these terms are so vague that virtually anything could be defined as “harmful” or “improper,” which in this case includes dissidents who criticize the government on social media.

Now we see the emergence of “hate facts,” where conservatives can accurately quote crime statistics about minority groups which are provably true, yet publicly sharing such facts becomes a bannable offense because they could be seen to portray minority groups in a negative light.

Tommy Robinson was suspended by Twitter for accurately pointing out that up to 90% of grooming gang culprits in the United Kingdom come from Bangladeshi or Pakistani communities. Despite this being an objective fact, merely expressing it became verboten because it contradicted with the progressive narrative that immigration can only ever be positive.

Mastercard also terminated its agreement with Robert Spencer over vague, non-defined claims that Spencer had posted “illegal content” and promoted violence, an assertion backed up with no actual examples whatsoever.
    In reality, Spencer’s crime was to oppose radical Islam, the most violent belief system on the planet.

Until prominent conservatives and Trump administration officials realize that Big Tech is overtly hostile to the mere expression of basic conservative beliefs and is busy creating an environment where they will become increasingly less tolerable, the silencing of voices on the right will only accelerate.

https://www.infowars.com/big-tech-ha...s-hate-speech/

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2018), DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), NancyV (25th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #458
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

This is my own edited version of the whole of todays AJ Show. I chopped out all the advert breaks.

Today:

Roger Stone, James o'Keefe (Project Veritas), Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) and Matt Braken.

MP3:
    https://app.box.com/s/az556v3isl90k4hci3fu2unk96pdh81v
    I listened to a chunk of yesterday's show, and pairing that with Jayke's post here, it makes for a significant possibility/plan, to execute an EO along with the opening of the indictments. Hmmm....

32. Link to Post #459
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Amendment I[/B]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    [B]

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitu...irst_amendment
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #460
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Funny word, that.

http://www.freelawdictionary.org/?s=Redress

The receiving satisfaction for an injury sustained.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 13 23 28 LastLast