Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spirituality and False Spirituality

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Spirituality and False Spirituality

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I feel that a person's spirituality is from their own spirit, not god. The expressions of an individual are more spiritual to me because they originate from the soul. Belief in god or a relationship with a god within your own mind is a model for psychological direction with not only impersonating a higher power, but impersonating the highest power. This is similarly done with the new age model of psychic warfare using hi-tech neural interfacing co-opting a target's ideas of spirituality. In this case hi-tech psychic nature is seen as one's spirituality and is accepted with a high degree of efficacy.

There are black ops plans for the new age to go ultra psychic in the next years. People will be doing "psychic warfare" with the occult manipulating them.
    People being manipulated into psychic warfare has already happened as far as I'm concerned.

The goal, I think, was to get me to kill myself. I probably would have too, if it didn't feel as if my head was full of a bunch of kids.

I remember feeling that God had sacrificed my spirit, and thought "I'm changing sides!". Something in my head laughed at me (or was that me, laughing at the thing?) I also remember thinking "I'm going to die eventually, right? Because I really don't think I want to be played with forever." (more laughing). Whatever kind of warfare this is, it's unusually funny, in my case. I feel more like a piece of machinery than a person to be honest. "Organic Portal" (soulless human) is most likely what I am, and that's just my intuition. Perhaps it makes me weaker, but I feel like in some respects it makes me stronger too.
    i totally agree that it has already happened, but i think we have not seen the end of the new age's co-opting of spirituality through fake psychic warfare.
    Thoughts on Soullessness
    i have been dehumanized by mkultra and i think it is the sanitized attributes that makes a person soulless. i also believe no conscious being is actually 100% soulless. So a soulless being has a focal point of consciousness which has basis in soul while being depersonalized of soulular neural signals.

i think it is important to know that hi-tech energy weapons can be behind these sorts of feelings. i believe the idea of an 'organic portal' is a cover story.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th January 2019 at 20:41. Reason: post restored at Omni's request

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2018), petra (13th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Whatever is playing us, it/they is/are the most despicable vamp(s). If humans are helping orchestrate this, then they are the worst kind of traitors, but likely are pitiable since they are likely under mind control.

It appears that we may be getting played on almost, if not all, levels. It seems that we are farm livestock for physical body fluids, psychically for the flesh of our astral bodies, as well as in the political/social/economic levels as workers, consumers, etc.

Using Greybeard's assertion that we are really just expressions of the eternal now, we must accept our roles here as prey/victims in order to gain the experience to eventually return to the Source. Sad way of doing things, unfortunately.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2018), greybeard (12th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Whatever is playing us, it/they is/are the most despicable vamp(s). If humans are helping orchestrate this, then they are the worst kind of traitors, but likely are pitiable since they are likely under mind control.

It appears that we may be getting played on almost, if not all, levels. It seems that we are farm livestock for physical body fluids, psychically for the flesh of our astral bodies, as well as in the political/social/economic levels as workers, consumers, etc.

Using Greybeard's assertion that we are really just expressions of the eternal now, we must accept our roles here as prey/victims in order to gain the experience to eventually return to the Source. Sad way of doing things, unfortunately.
    Its not my assertion --its what mystics have said for thousands of years.
    We are not victims we are just unaware of our true nature--thats the illusion.
    The mystics point the way to freedom from this.
    An illusion means that what seems to be so is not the reality--it does not mean it does not exist.
    We are not just expressions we are the totality all of it.
    That really takes some believing--its taken me years of daily listening and reading the words of the Self Realized--all saying this.
    However we are in a world of duality you cant have pain without pleasure --pleasure without pain.
    Non-duality is the way ---its the awakening.

Chris

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), Wind (14th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

There is a lot of misunderstanding--lack of knowledge about what enlightenment is
    Can I suggest that people look at the video i posted or check it out here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,093 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    There may be something to that, as from a Buddhist view, dead flesh is to be rapidly eliminated, but skeletons are ok.
    I'm not sure why this fits in a spirituality thread.
    Diamond Sutra was mentioned with respect to the element carbon.

I have accepted this Sutra as part of the definition of true spirituality, so, all I can do is attempt to express this.

If the spiritual intentions in the disposal of flesh are not understood, then something fairly large is missing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (13th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

i have been dehumanized by mkultra and i think it is the sanitized attributes that makes a person soulless. i also believe no conscious being is actually 100% soulless. So a soulless being has a focal point of consciousness which has basis in soul while being depersonalized of soulular neural signals.

i think it is important to know that hi-tech energy weapons can be behind these sorts of feelings. i believe the idea of an 'organic portal' is a cover story.
    I know you're right Omni, it's just hard to grasp. It's like... part of me went to "heaven" already and left behind a weird default version of me like some kind of shell. I know I'm not dead - that's stupid. My mother used to tell me there's no such thing as soulless people, but I'm still pretty dubious. I'd never really considered it until I came across the Montalk site searching for psychopaths, and coming up with these "spiritless humans". Edit: And before that, Harry Bethel with "monobeings"

I'm not a psychopath but I sure do have a lot in common with them... and yes 'cover story' sounds pretty apt to me.
    Last edited by petra; 13th October 2018 at 19:33.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Omni (14th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

an antithesis of spirituality described:
    an occult definition of soulless: neuro-sanitization of soulular attributes. note: a living person cannot be 100% soulless as the focal point of consciousness is technically the soul.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th January 2019 at 20:42. Reason: post restored at Omni's request

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2