+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Large Triangle seen near SpaceX

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Large Triangle seen near SpaceX

Here is footage from the iss looking down at Earth. The amount of detail at this altitude raises questions about the reasonableness of assuming the lights in the dragonx video are from Earth. In fact, there did appear to be stars behind dragonx before the second anomaly. Look at how fast iss is moving and the large area for view below.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

i would LOVE to see the rest of the fleet! Is it just me? Or am I the only crazy person who really likes following the historical journey of flight in the world, and feel ripped off for it stopping with the stealth? And literally all changing to contractors names so we can't search them out??? I feel ripped off of my own planets history! Just saying...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), Justplain (16th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Here is footage from the iss looking down at Earth. The amount of detail at this altitude raises questions about the reasonableness of assuming the lights in the dragonx video are from Earth. In fact, there did appear to be stars behind dragonx before the second anomaly. Look at how fast iss is moving and the large area for view below.

Ok, clearly that is sped up video ... like this one with the appropriate title (indicating it is time-lapse - which is afancy term for "sped up video") - about the same speed. (a bit slower actually)

Why not use the view of the actual earth in the actual DragonX video where the fly over earth in the day? Wouldn't that make sense - I mean its right there in the same video as part of the same video shoot.

Look here, from the Source video the OP video was taken from (looks like possibly the exact same camera too) Goto ~45:00 and notice the earth move by at the exact same angle (speed is slightly slower due to wider FOV on the camera)as the "spaceship" ... now just stand back and think for a minute. This is actual; footage the earth going by from the same camera that we see in the OP. Note the speed and note the angle of the earth passing. same as the "spacecraft"

And you do realize that the video you posted doesn't have the same focal length (zoom level), right? Which in turn makes a massive difference in what the detail and the speed would look like, so you can't compare the two at all, its like comparing apples to rocks. Even in the DragonX video there are different cameras and focal lengths used throughout. I used an example in the DragonX video that used the same camera (but the zoom was different) for a reason - to keep my evidence comparisons apple to apples.

I don't really have the energy to educate you on simple considerations like this. But do know that I acknowledge that you don't buy that explanation, and that is totally fine.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th December 2018 at 05:47. Reason: spelling and stuff and adding more stuff
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), mojo (17th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does it stop or stall simply due to lack of funding? How can we ever know anything with NASA involved? (Never A Straight Answer)!
    Surely someone somewhere has addressed the problem of sonic boom when craft go supersonic, only resolved by outlawing flight over land but not over sea.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), mojo (17th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Actually, I felt this video supports the argument that it is a cluster of lights in a triangular shape. I saw a lot of areas that sort of looked like the triangle. It seems really plausible that it is a from a grouping of lights, at least from my perspective. Honestly, I hope I am wrong, the other possibilities are so much more interesting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

mojo (17th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

Actually, I felt this video supports the argument that it is a cluster of lights in a triangular shape. I saw a lot of areas that sort of looked like the triangle. It seems really plausible that it is a from a grouping of lights, at least from my perspective. Honestly, I hope I am wrong, the other possibilities are so much more interesting.
    Triangle shapes in populated areas are literally everywhere. River deltas are almost always populated and almost always triangular in shape.

All one has to do is watch the original source video, that the OP video used, carefully, and it all becomes very clear. The "commentators" were claiming false things like that the object was flying around the space station and coming back again and that Nasa kept "cutting the feed" -- none of that is actually in the every original source video that they took their analysis from. There are no stars in the clip at all as all the cameras are facing earth - while the ISS orbits earth (which is where the camera are) the dragon X remains below it at all times throughout the 2.5 hour video session of this maneuver, and the earth remins the background at ALL times with the land being seen moving past only. No stars and no space throughout the 2.5 hour original video.

The original video of the whole maneuver session shows the Dragon X go over the earth also during the day phase (the ISS orbits at 17,000 mph so it makes sense that we would see both night and day phase in this video session of this maneuver). All the cameras show the orientation and movement of the earth below ... you can also see other earth lights passing by on the same trajectory as I mentioned if one just sits and watches for a while. Another part of the video and you can see large swaths of earth city lights as well at other different parts ... its all in the source video if one actually watches that and not the little piece taken out of context that is in the OP.

I actually spend time and look carefully, and do research, use my gut, find original sources for things that may have been taken out of context (which is almost everything), apply logic, look for patterns, try to prove myself right, try to prove myself wrong, etc, before committing to anything 100% -- and even then I rarely ever apply more than 99% of confidence to leave room for a potential error or lack of information. I spent several hours examining this video from every facet and trying to find a way for the idea that this is just lights on earth, to be wrong. The more I tried to do that, the more it became obvious that it was true.

I challenge anyone else to watch the actual whole source video, and if you still doubt, try to find some evidence that indicates that this isn't a patch of earth lights, because there is plenty of evidence that it is. When you try it falls apart. Mojo suggested that there is photo evidence tat a TR3B also has lights - good find and nice post, but you can see that light arrangement is very specific, and not at all like we see in this video. Or even if there was one clip that camera wasn't facing earth in that whole 2.5 hour session, or even if the trajectory didn't match the earth passing below from the same camera in the day shots exactly, but the problem is, it does - all the evidence that you can look for to indicate that this isn't city lights, ends up being evidence for it being city lights ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Crackberry (17th December 2018), mojo (17th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I will have to admit I find Mojo's vid far more convincing than the 3rd phase of the moon vid. So, Dedukshyn, you and the other skeptics have raised enough reasonable doubt about the OP video that I question it too.

Although I have to laugh about this whole thing, I still find it hard to believe that only two sets of lights from Earth's surface would show up over the time of the dragonx vid. I should also point out that there are pictures of dockings at the iss that show the view of space beyond Earth's horizon. It would help if we actually knew what direction that the iss camera's were facing, instead of all the conjecture, etc. On the other hand, dragonx would logically be approaching the iss from the Earth below, so logically it makes sense that the cameras are facing Earth.

So, Dedukshyn, I'll concede reasonable doubt on this one. Good for you.

I would also point out that Mojo's vid is a very good UFO vid, IMHO.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (18th December 2018), DeDukshyn (18th December 2018), mojo (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will have to admit I find Mojo's vid far more convincing than the 3rd phase of the moon vid. So, Dedukshyn, you and the other skeptics have raised enough reasonable doubt about the OP video that I question it too.

Although I have to laugh about this whole thing, I still find it hard to believe that only two sets of lights from Earth's surface would show up over the time of the dragonx vid. I should also point out that there are pictures of dockings at the iss that show the view of space beyond Earth's horizon. It would help if we actually knew what direction that the iss camera's were facing, instead of all the conjecture, etc. On the other hand, dragonx would logically be approaching the iss from the Earth below, so logically it makes sense that the cameras are facing Earth.

So, Dedukshyn, I'll concede reasonable doubt on this one. Good for you.

I would also point out that Mojo's vid is a very good UFO vid, IMHO.
    Don't get my stance wrong ... I am a believer with my own encounters. My goal is never to debunk "UFOs" -- only things wrongly attributed to UFOs, so that the signal to noise ratio for real unexplainable events remains high. If you see me quietly thanking a claimed UFO video without me at least trying to offer something, sometimes that means I got nothing to offer in explanation. These will sometimes be the more interesting videos.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th December 2018 at 03:49. Reason: once again had to change a word to reverse its meaning completely ... I wrote "explainable" but meant "unexplainabke" -- how does this even happen?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Justplain (18th December 2018), mojo (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2