+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

Well, just reading from page 3 to 6 and the cat fell out of da bag... nice campfire story though...

See, on page 5 one reads that what used to be the former ice caps are now rotating along the new equator, right?

Well, for that to happen, one ice cap needs to migrate South while the other migrates north, right?

Well, for that to happen, the crust motion, one way or the other had to be North-South, right?

Then I now let your imagination try to reconcile a North-South motion generating eastward walls of oceanic waters and accompanying winds while still spinning around that same old rotation axis... not possible in my books!

Simply because the North-South motion of the crust interferes minimally with the spinning momentum of the earth; before, during and after the ice caps migration... in which case, the tsunamis and winds would be southward or northward directed... certainly not eastward. See?
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2018 at 20:31.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chip (28th December 2018), christian (18th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), lake (18th December 2018), wnlight (18th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

So I hadn't watched the video, just read the book or document but am now

If we consider that the removed pages may talk of 'climate change' and the effect of sun spots, then maybe it is also to do with the exosphere becoming colder and contracting, descending on the thermosphere, which in turn condenses and cools, crashing into the mesosphere which ....well on and on but only for a limited time but this 'time' being very sudden.

Now this is not my field of research and I am probably incorrect....but wouldn't cold air descend through warm air thus creating a instant deep freeze? Literally within hours?
    I am sure I read that the outer layer of Earths atmosphere is currently cooling and contracting....must go find it.
    Normal..!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@ Hervé, the Coriolis effect would add a West-East component to the movement. If, somehow, the earth's crust is to remain intact, then an equal amount of the crust is to move from the equator towards the poles. If the original momentum of the crust is preserved, then your conclusion about the North-South tsunamis and winds would be correct. There is a problem with the crust that had been at the polar caps now covering equatorial regions. That portion of the crust would have to stretch to cover the larger area of the earth's bulge while other portions would have to shrink. If the crust did not stretch and shrink, then it would break up.

@ Hervé, if you allow for the existence of independently moving tectonic plates, then we have a real mess. then we have the northern plates supposedly moving South because of the ice cap burden. They would have to push against other plates to make way. I am having trouble visualizing the equatorial plates being pushed to cover the polar regions. All of the examples that I see of one tectonic plate pushing against another causes mountain building and deformation of the plates as they collide. My conclusion: There could be no crustal rotation (like synchronous swimmers) if there were tectonic plates as we think we know them today.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

christian (18th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), Hervé (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), lake (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Hey Herve isn't it that the winds and oceans are not connected to the crusts movement and thus still continue upon the pre define course?

As in the Earth at the equator moves at 1000mph east to west (as we consider it) then even if you had a ball within fluid and quickly changed the rotation of the ball to north south, the fluid would still move east to west for a period of time?

Or am I just being dense?
    Normal..!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

christian (18th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), greybeard (18th December 2018), Hervé (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Nothing quite like doomsday scenarios to bring together the wealth of Avalon knowledge.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (19th December 2018), Baby Steps (18th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), lake (18th December 2018), Ratszinger (19th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018), wnlight (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

@ wnlight and lake: think of it as a complete decoupling of the lithosphere/crust from the mantle+core and the crust as a whole moving around freely without any anchors, to the mantle, left; as with ball and socket joints. Now, if the decoupling produces a stop of the crust -overcoming its momentum, then, yes, atmosphere and water will keep their motion and run over land via their stored inertia. But, if instead, the crust accomplishes a North-South rotation as a whole while still maintaining its East-West spin speed; none of the momentum/inertia changes.

All I was trying to show was some of the impossibilities of the campfire story... you both underlined more

And, yes, a decoupling of crust-mantle would shift the crust from its normal position over convection cells in the mantle forcing these convection cells to generate new oceanic ridges and continental rift zones as well as new subduction and collision zones, etc...

Maybe this could help:

with the earth spinning axis being perpendicular to the scoop bottom
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), christian (18th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), lake (18th December 2018), wnlight (19th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Well, for that to happen, one ice cap needs to migrate South while the other migrates north, right?

Well, for that to happen, the crust motion, one way or the other had to be North-South, right?

Whilst I agree with you that the scenario is so unlikely as to be effectively impossible...

If the north pole moves in ANY direction it can only be south.

If the south pole moves in ANY direction it can only be north.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Bubu (19th December 2018), Ratszinger (19th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

This document was supposedly set for release in 2013. We are hearing of it now?
    Clif had a time sensitive prediction named the global coastal event that was set to happen sometime in the spring of 2013. Anyone remember that? Maybe that is where clif set his RV folks looking.
    Or maybe it is all BS.
    In my own timeline, Jay Weidner led me to clif, which in turn led me to the WBF, which in turn led me to PA.
    2012 was a magical year. 2013 was even more magical, if I only recognized it at the time.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), DNA (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018), wnlight (19th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

I feel that the John Moore video below supports what is being talked about on this thread. The point of the Moore video was that as a private investigator he stumbled on to certain truths that were being given to certain Navy career folks especially submarine folks. This information was classified but it turned out to be that the USA is expecting a cataclysm of sort with massive flooding and that they are recommending to certain Officers in the Navy to retire in the Ozarks of Missouri thinking that this is a safe location. Another video strangely backing up the John Moore Video is an episode of "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse Ventura where he explains how there are underground facilities in the Ozarks of Missouri and he drives through one to prove it.

I'd like to start off with this Edgar Cayce reading where he talks of a life to come in 2100 A.D. This before the meat of the thread topic.

Quote "I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia.

"Taking me with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped metal flying ship which moved at a high speed.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected.

"The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them to study... These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the time and times and half times are at an end, and there begins those periods for the readjustments..."
    John Moore is a salt of the earth Christian Fundamentalist type who through happen stance was exposed to info regarding earth changes that the United States is preparing for.
    Mr. Moore then went about attempting to collect information from various intelligence officers who would object by stating they could not tell because of Security Clearance and Mr. Moore gets around this through presenting information that the witness then corroborates with a series of eye blinks.
    Most distressing would be flooding in the Southern US, Mississippi Basin and East Coast.
    John Moore outlines how not a few Navy Officers have been informed to move to the Ozark Hills of Missouri, stating that this area is extremely safe.
    John Moore states that this is corroborated one day by a Home Insurance VIP asking John "why are so many retired Navy personal moving to the Ozarks of Missouri?".
    Furthermore this seems to be substantiated by a Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Files" where they were investigating a very small town in the Missouri Ozarks with vast underground facilities built and constant shipments coming in to accommodate it. If anyone can find that Jesse Ventura show, that would be very validating.
    And lastly, John Moore states that this is all expected to take place in 2017.
    I highly recommend watching.

Here is a tabloid type show where Jesse Ventura explores this underground facility/facilities in a small town in the Ozarks. This video does seem legit and it gives credence to what John Moore is talking about in the first video I placed on this post. At 04:00 they begin talking about the Ozarks. At 33:30 you see a large underground area that a car can pull into. It's an underground garage fit for multiple office buildings in NewYork City, but not anything at all that should be in a town of less than 10,000 people, my guess now is that access to this parking garage is probably now completely restricted in access. Also the construction of the parking lot itself should be noted, for instead of concrete poured into cylinders to make support pillars they have simple carved rock, and this is probably indicative of the entire complex and the rock in the area making this location so attractive in turning into an underground facility.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30...012_shortfilms

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hazelfern (20th December 2018), Sunny (16th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I posted that video many years ago DNA.
    John Moore very convincing
    Its still valid
    I also got interested in maps of the future
    There was a guy whos name I cant remember but claimed that angels visited him when he was very ill and gave him a map--his was one of the earliest maps to show water inundation.
    At that time the Avalon Ground crews were being formed. It was head for the hills stuff.
    Nothing happened--but its difficult to put a time on the future--predictions.

Chris

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/y...g&action=click

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (19th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), The KMan (25th April 2021), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

It's a stupid behavior that mainstream scientists talk about millions years of time scale. Mainstream science is garbage science. Engineering and technologies have advanced though.

The Earth is a big life form that grows and changes over time. It does not travel through empty space. Instead, it travels through the energetic space and faces events. The Sun travels through the space in our galaxy also. According to Electric Universe, Earth is a part of the giant electric circuit of Solar system. The Sun or adjacent planets of Earth can cause dramatic event on Earth.
    For free society!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), happyuk (28th December 2018), The KMan (22nd April 2021), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There was a guy whos name I cant remember but claimed that angels visited him when he was very ill and gave him a map--his was one of the earliest maps to show water inundation.
    For reference: that was George Michael Scallion. His 'future map' of North America is here:

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (20th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), CurEus (9th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), greybeard (20th December 2018), Hazelfern (20th December 2018), justntime2learn (20th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018), Yoda (20th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), Sunny (16th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

I'm more worried about crossing the street tomorrow .

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

airaspect (20th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (20th December 2018), greybeard (20th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The great benefit of age is that I have seen these stories come and go more than once.
    Chris

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (20th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (25th December 2018), Ivanhoe (28th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

The great benefit of age is that I have seen these stories come and go more than once.
    Chris
    I would say there has been an 'end times' prediction every year for at least the 50 years I've been interested. I remember storing petrol, water and food back in the 70s. I've learnt that it is just not going to happen.

People reply, 'Just look at history, it is littered with cataclysms'. Yes, I agree but they happen once every many thousands of years and to think one will happen in our lifetime is like thinking you'll win the lottery - possible but very highly unlikely.

Chill out, relax and enjoy the good life (and ask yourself 'why the fascination in these ideas?')...
    Last edited by 5th; 20th December 2018 at 12:29.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Arak (25th December 2018), Bruno (20th December 2018), DNA (25th December 2018), greybeard (20th December 2018), Satori (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For reference: that was George Michael Scallion. His 'future map' of North America is here:

A cople of obs,:-
    1. When I first saw the US Navy map of Projected Sea-levels ( or Sea-curves ! )
    my first reaction was to dismiss as dis-info... Simply based on my view that
    the Californian Rockies, would always exist.

However, two points changed my mind years later :-
    1.1 I read of a Geologist advising a Gold-Digger , to search some sixty miles
    South of where he was prospecting; When he thus found Gold there, its
    'Signature' did confirm it was some Sixty - miles dis-placed. She explained
    that at some distant past, the whole Mountain-Top, was sheared-off by
    Hydraulic Force...

1.2 If one combines this story of Geological History, with the fact that North
    of L.A. { not sure it's same area as Coffey Park ? } has been so very
    intensely fracked, together with the Faultlines, Slip-Zones , it does seem
    to 'add-up'. ?

2. Has anyone here the means to super-impose various Maps ?
    I'm thinking of :-

The US Navy Map, The 2030 Restrictions of Access ( Wildlife, no go areas... )
    The Above-Ground 'Super - Highways ', and of course, the Maglev routes...
    (Maybe the subterranian Highways are intended to be abandoned
    to the Sea ?)

How Huge, is this Project Earth Planning......
    Last edited by Frenchy; 20th December 2018 at 18:33. Reason: Forgot Fracking !

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DNA (25th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

YELLOWSTONE 100ft Wide Fissure-Crack Opens in 24hrs Near Teton - MAJOR Tectonic Shift

It may be out of date even tho it was recently posted on u tube
    Connecting the dots--there seems to be a lot of magnum movement throughout the world at this time.
    Chris

36. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DNA (25th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    I don't know much behind the reasons of CIA classifying stuff but I would imagine practically everything is classified by default even if it contains nothing important. Isn't that the way they operate?
    Well, it was a book. Not a formal paper from a Rand think tank!

The text is quite strange (maybe an understatement), and it's worth skimming through it. There are tens of thousands of extreme, fringe books out there, making wild claims about anything one might dream of. And the CIA doesn't classify any of them. (Why should they?)

Regarding the science, I might misunderstand here — but I think the proposal is a kind of spring-recoil effect. Like it keeps on returning to its previous state, and kind of oscillates around. So the energy source for the crustal movement is similar to a wound-up spring.

All this is just my very rough paraphrase. Hervé, maybe you could kindly comment on that? Not on the viability of the science, but whether I've understood correctly what Ben Davidson was presenting.
    I subscribed (again) to Ben (Suspiciousobservers) asking him just the question I was interested in knowing. I think by his answer you can gather what was asked. I asked if he believed we had 25 to 28 years until the next cycle when the clock runs out. It also implies, does he believe the science which he did get because his answer is here:

Suspicious0bservers
    I don't know just yet. I am excellent at the type of coding work he said he did on the jewish texts so I will check those out in detail. His concepts are particularly interesting because I too believe the sun is a clock, literally. His stuff on deep sea canyons and the glass beads is amazing. I know that 28 years from now the magnetic field will be even weaker and we should be into Grand Minimum on the sun - so the cosmic rays alone make for a brutal future for those on the surface.

So Ben took an interest due to what he already knows about the sun and how it should be in 28 years based on the science he knows today.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 25th December 2018 at 15:30.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Chip (28th December 2018), DNA (25th December 2018), greybeard (25th December 2018), Sunny (16th March 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    I don't know much behind the reasons of CIA classifying stuff but I would imagine practically everything is classified by default even if it contains nothing important. Isn't that the way they operate?
    Well, it was a book. Not a formal paper from a Rand think tank!

The text is quite strange (maybe an understatement), and it's worth skimming through it. There are tens of thousands of extreme, fringe books out there, making wild claims about anything one might dream of. And the CIA doesn't classify any of them. (Why should they?)

Regarding the science, I might misunderstand here — but I think the proposal is a kind of spring-recoil effect. Like it keeps on returning to its previous state, and kind of oscillates around. So the energy source for the crustal movement is similar to a wound-up spring.

All this is just my very rough paraphrase. Hervé, maybe you could kindly comment on that? Not on the viability of the science, but whether I've understood correctly what Ben Davidson was presenting.
    I subscribed (again) to Ben (Suspiciousobservers) asking him just the question I was interested in knowing. I think by his answer you can gather what was asked. I asked if he believed we had 25 to 28 years until the next cycle when the clock runs out. It also implies, does he believe the science which he did get because his answer is here:

Suspicious0bservers
    I don't know just yet. I am excellent at the type of coding work he said he did on the jewish texts so I will check those out in detail. His concepts are particularly interesting because I too believe the sun is a clock, literally. His stuff on deep sea canyons and the glass beads is amazing. I know that 28 years from now the magnetic field will be even weaker and we should be into Grand Minimum on the sun - so the cosmic rays alone make for a brutal future for those on the surface.

So Ben took an interest due to what he already knows about the sun and how it should be in 28 years based on the science he knows today.
    Out of his mouth (Ben SO) he said : I moved my family to New Mexico because of the relative safety of the region. Okay, Linda M Howe is there also. I love New Mexico and if I had the wherewithal would hunker down there as well. Just saying.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Ratszinger (8th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast