+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 86 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #701
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hi Bill, if I may ask....Do you have an average age of Avalon member year by year? And has this been changing, year by year, since the start of the 'new' forum?

The reason for my inquiry is an interest regarding the creation of 'social media' in order to limit 'youth' from being exposed to alternative consideration!

Thanks
    Yes, an interesting question. We have the raw data, but not the statistics. Meaning, we do have the age of every member, past and present, who's ever told us that in their applications — which is most. But Paul would probably have to do something very clever (and I have NO idea how easy it might be, or not) to extract it all and then see it on a graph, year by year.

My feeling, and it's only a sense: looking at the applications we get, I'd guess it's not changed much, if at all. If it had, I do think the mods would have noticed it and remarked on it between ourselves.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th January 2019), Baby Steps (20th January 2019), Chip (13th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), Jantje (17th January 2019), justntime2learn (14th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (13th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (13th January 2019), Yoda (13th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #702
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Bill, do you recall if you were a member of a particular sect when you were incarnating as a lama in Tibet, part of a particular lineage?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In regression quite a while back, I recalled that in the 1840s, when I was a Lama in Tibet, I perceived in meditation a distant society way to the west that was very badly off-balance in every possible way and which urgently needed spiritual help and guidance.
    I had no idea where this was (Tibetans at that time knew absolutely nothing of the wider world or its history), but I made the core decision that in my next life, because I was primarily a teacher, I'd incarnate there for a change, and try my best to help.
    (Bill's note: this was copied by onawah's request from her original post on a different thread. That post, which is interesting and well worth reading, is much longer.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2019 at 23:27.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), De Christu (24th April 2021), Debra (18th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (13th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #703
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill, do you recall if you were a member of a particular sect when you were incarnating as a lama in Tibet, part of a particular lineage?
    In regression quite a while back, I recalled that in the 1840s, when I was a Lama in Tibet, I perceived in meditation a distant society way to the west that was very badly off-balance in every possible way and which urgently needed spiritual help and guidance.
    I had no idea where this was (Tibetans at that time knew absolutely nothing of the wider world or its history), but I made the core decision that in my next life, because I was primarily a teacher, I'd incarnate there for a change, and try my best to help.
    Excellent question, but I've never been curious enough to focus and look into that. My guess is that given a multiple choice of options, I'd probably know immediately. I'm as sure as I can be that I was part of the same lineage throughout my time there... I was one of those guys who reincarnated to be a Lama all over again, and then they'd go search for the young child all over the country.

This doesn't only apply to the Dalai Lama. For more on this, see the most wonderful, wonderful 2008 documentary, Unmistaken Child, which followed the real-time search for a reincarnated Lama over a period of several years.

It's captivating and enthralling to see. They pin down his location in a huge area using something akin to remote viewing, identifying the particular Nepalese mountain valley where he is... somewhere. When the child is eventually found, after a painstaking door-to-door search in the many tiny villages and farms there, it's completely obvious he's the same being as the elderly Lama we saw at the start of the movie just prior to his death.

The Lama's own very sacred and personal prayer beads were shown to each child who might be a candidate. When they find the Lama again, now about 2 years old, he grabs them and will NOT let them go. It's hilarious, at the same time enough to bring tears to your eyes.

The rest of the movie shows the Lama's faithful young disciple, who'd been tasked with the extraordinarily important job of locating his dead Master, playing joyfully with the little boy — who a few years previously was his Teacher — like he's his tiny kid brother.

Wow, several times over. See it if you can.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), Andrew_K (23rd January 2019), avid (13th January 2019), Baby Steps (20th January 2019), Ben (13th February 2019), Billy (13th January 2019), Bob (17th January 2019), Chip (13th January 2019), Clear Light (19th January 2019), ClearWater (17th January 2019), De Christu (24th April 2021), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), Iancorgi (16th January 2019), Jantje (17th January 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (13th January 2019), mountain_jim (13th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Rosemarie (13th January 2019), Sadieblue (13th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Yoda (13th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #704
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's a great way to help provide the unconvinced of the truth of reincarnation.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd January 2019), avid (13th January 2019), Bill Ryan (13th January 2019), ClearWater (17th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (13th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (13th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #705
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,885 times in 4,327 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill,

What do you think of Andrew Basagio's story? What about his mental health (he keeps announcing he's running for president)?
    I've written about my personal experience with Andy on several threads, but the best summary might be in this long post of mine on the Corey Goode thread, here. This is the relevant extract:

~~~
    Andrew Basiago.

I was the first person to interview Andy Basiago about his story, in February 2007, in an unrecorded 4-hour phone call. He recounted, in great detail, the teleportation experiments he was part of when he was a child — an operation called Project Pegasus. He named names and locations. He was sane, grounded, articulate, detailed, consistent, and earnest. At that time he had no intention of going public, as he felt the potential damage to himself would be too great. I found myself believing his extraordinary story.

Then — I think maybe a year later, or soon after that — he started taking about his visits to Mars. His already extreme story fell of the edge of the cliff and became outlandish. He stated that Obama had been on Mars, too, and consistently talked about a 'jumproom' by which he got there.

But what Andy didn't appear to know was that the term 'jumproom' was entirely my own creation. That's not what it's actually called. The testimony of Camelot Witness 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann) — which he revealed after the publication of my important video conversation with David Wilcock called Jumproom to Mars — was that the wormhole/stargate device that's used is actually called 'The Corridor'. (For authentic, if halting, testimony on all this, do see this important video: http://avalonlibrary.net/Henry Deacon - 2013 Conference Presentation on Time Travel and Mars.mp4)

As I said above, Andy is the very nicest person, and utterly and sincerely believes his (now embellished and augmented) story. But it had changed after I initially talked with him in Feb 2007. He'd never 'been to Mars', then. That part of his testimony was only added later. Yet Andy's whole presentation is that it's like he always knew this.

His 'memory' has been overlaid with something that never occurred. And Andy has no clue that this is what's happened to him.

Why? Go figure. Probably (in my opinion)

1. To discredit his own true story about Project Pegasus and teleportation.
    2. To discredit other whistleblowers (like Henry Deacon) who really HAD been to Mars.

Dang Bill I wish I would have known all of this sooner. I didn't know you were the Alpha of Basiago in terms of him being interviewed and such.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (13th January 2019), Billy (13th January 2019), Bob (17th January 2019), catzone (11th December 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th January 2019), Forest Denizen (16th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (14th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #706
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for your sincere response to my question regarding Daniel Estulin.

Now I would like to ask you for your honest opinion on Dr. Bill Deagle. I have watched yours and Kerry’s interview with him when it just come out and rewatched it again fairly recently. Dr. Deagle comes across as an extremely intelligent and erudite man that possess an incredibly in-depth knowledge of behind the scenes world affairs and what’s “really” happening.
    But on the same token some of his claims (especially the ones where he claims he personally has witnessed or has been directly involved with some of the biggest conspiracies known to alternative media) are, how to put it politely, sound very coincidental and unbelievable, notably the claim that he is the PROPHET (or has some unique prophetic destiny) sounds even more far-fetched.

I know you have a lot of affinity to this man and especially to him as a source of knowledge, you refer to his 1996 Granada Forum lecture as “seminal” one, which I have watched as well, more than once.

My question is this, do you accept everything he says as the truth? Or do you filter out some incredible claims (I mean how ONE man can be at the right time and at the right place SO many times, it really does sound incredible to say the least).

If you DO take some of his claims with a grain of salt, and make the effort to separate the wheat from the chaff, is it worth it to consider him an important whitsleblower? Let alone an honest and sincere person?

Please help me understand this man.

As always thank so much for everything,

Philipp V.
    Last edited by holcaul; 16th January 2019 at 04:30.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

avid (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (16th January 2019), Jantje (17th January 2019), Mike (16th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #707
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for your sincere response to my question regarding Daniel Estulin.

Now I would like to ask you for your honest opinion on Dr. Bill Deagle. I have watched yours and Kerry’s interview with him when it just come out and rewatched it again fairly recently. Dr. Deagle comes across as an extremely intelligent and erudite man that possess an incredibly in-depth knowledge of behind the scenes world affairs and what’s “really” happening.
    But on the same token some of his claims (especially the ones where he claims he personally has witnessed or has been directly involved with some of the biggest conspiracies known to alternative media) are, how to put it politely, sound very coincidental and unbelievable, notably the claim that he is the PROPHET (or has some unique prophetic destiny) sounds even more far-fetched.

I know you have a lot of affinity to this man and especially to him as a source of knowledge, you refer to his 1996 Granada Forum lecture as “seminal” one, which I have watched as well, more than once.

My question is this, do you accept everything he says as the truth? Or do you filter out some incredible claims (I mean how ONE man can be at the right time and at the right place SO many times, it really does sound incredible to say the least).

If you DO take some of his claims with a grain of salt, and make the effort to separate the wheat from the chaff, is it worth it to consider him an important whitsleblower? Let alone an honest and sincere person?

Please help me understand this man.

As always thank so much for everything,

Philipp V.
    Yes, I have a great deal of time for Dr Bill. He has an intellect the size of a small planet (greater even than David Wilcock's ), and I feel sure he really has experienced, and really does know about, everything he claims to.

His weakness is that (a) he sometimes makes over-dramatic statements, and (b) isn't always the very best interviewer/host on his radio shows, as usually he knows far more about whatever the topic is than his guest. (And that really happens quite often.)

One marvelous example of this is this March 2014 radio show. It's hilarious. And — also very serious.

An earnest whistleblower, Bob Gaskin, calls Dr Bill to report some interesting information. Dr Bill listens politely for exactly 14 minutes and 55 seconds, and then launches into his own hour-long presentation of what's really happening in the world and beyond. Poor Bob Gaskin is rendered literally speechless.

This is Deagle at his very best. It's important because on many of his interviews and radio shows, Deagle pulls his punches and states "I just can't lay out everything I know, because people just couldn't handle it." But here, and clearly in quite a jovial mood, Deagle does just that.

Is this all true? I don't know. But nothing he states in his hour-long, highest-level summary is contradicted by anything I do know.

Enjoy. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

Whistleblower Calls Deagle, Gets Mind Blown

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th January 2019 at 12:37.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

catzone (11th December 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), East Sun (16th January 2019), Flash (17th January 2019), Forest Denizen (16th January 2019), holcaul (16th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), James Newell (20th January 2019), Jantje (17th January 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (16th January 2019), mountain_jim (16th January 2019), RedX (20th January 2019), Sadieblue (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), sunwings (17th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), waree (16th January 2019), Wockey (19th January 2019), Yoda (18th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #708
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

Would you rather meet your ancestors from 1,000 years ago or meet your descendants 1,000 years in the future? And why?

What was the craziest weather you have ever experienced?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (17th January 2019), Forest Denizen (17th January 2019), lake (17th January 2019), Sadieblue (18th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #709
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Would you rather meet your ancestors from 1,000 years ago or meet your descendants 1,000 years in the future? And why?

What was the craziest weather you have ever experienced?
    Fantastic questions.

My descendants 1,000 years in the future, for sure. I'm much more interested in where we're all going than where we've all been. (Having said that, I would love to meet my ancestors not 1,000 years ago but 13,000 years ago, just to find out what was really happening back then... a great deal, I suspect.)

Craziest weather? Well, I've never experienced dangerous, severe phenomena like a giant dust storm, a tornado, a hurricane, an ice storm, a serious earthquake, or a tsunami. A few things come to mind, though. But these are only very minor, trivial anecdotes compared with what some people have witnessed and survived.

When I was a student doing my Teaching Diploma at Aberystwyth University, on the coast of mid-Wales, I lived in a house in a village a few miles away that was right on the beach. One night there was a perfect storm of high winds and a super-high tide, and the sea came right into the house. We suddenly realized it was happening when a giant log crashed right through the window of the front room, followed by the sea.

I was camping in the Kalahari Desert once (my best-loved expedition, anywhere), and a storm hit us that was so wild that the tent ripped in half. (That's NOT supposed to happen!) I had to spend the rest of the night, till the wind abated, holding on to it with both hands for several hours, keeping it all together.

One Christmas, back when I was in my 20s, my partner at the time (Jane) and I went to camp deep in the Scottish Cairngorm mountains with the intention of doing an ice climb on Christmas Day. We were at the foot of the climb, assembling all our equipment, uncoiling the rope, and so on. Then, with no warning, there was a loud clap of thunder. That was kind of puzzling, because it was a beautiful blue snowy morning.

Suddenly and immediately, Jane rugby-tackled me (the same as an American Football tackle!), and we both landed 10 feet away in a heap behind a large boulder. One second later, a hundred tons of snow landed exactly where we'd both been standing. No thunder, of course... it was the loud crack of a big avalanche. Jane's super-fast reactions had saved us both — just.

We spent the rest of the morning digging out all our buried equipment, and we abandoned any idea of our Christmas Climb. In years to come, when Jane would ask me for a personal reference for a job interview, I'd delight in telling the story about how her quick thinking had saved my life. And, she always got the job.

18. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), angelfire (19th January 2019), avid (17th January 2019), Baby Steps (20th January 2019), Billy (17th January 2019), Bob (17th January 2019), catzone (11th December 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (17th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (18th January 2019), Forest Denizen (17th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Jantje (17th January 2019), justntime2learn (15th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Michi (18th January 2019), mountain_jim (17th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (20th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2019), Sadieblue (18th January 2019), sunwings (18th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (17th January 2019), waree (17th January 2019), Yoda (18th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #710
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Hi Bill....would you say that from your knowledge the Ruling Council for Planet Earth (a group of 33 beings) as presented by 'Charles' is above the Council Of Druids (a group of 13 beings) as presented by Bill Deagle?

Thanks
    Normal..!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), Forest Denizen (17th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #711
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hi Bill....would you say that from your knowledge the Ruling Council for Planet Earth (a group of 33 beings) as presented by 'Charles' is above the Council Of Druids (a group of 13 beings) as presented by Bill Deagle?

Thanks
    I have absolutely NO idea.

Al I can say is that Charles himself offered a lot of convincing detail about the '33', and was personally certain it was the ruling group. For him, this was axiomatic and unquestioned. He never mentioned the name 'The Council of Druids' at any stage.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (17th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), Forest Denizen (17th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Mike (17th January 2019), mountain_jim (17th January 2019), Sadieblue (18th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Yoda (18th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #712
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Bill: I have wanted to ask you whether you would share your memory of your other lives with (me) us. If you have done so already and it is in the Archive, would you tell me where to find it? With these memories and your level headed mind, what do you think is really going on? Are we being taken for a ride or are those memories a reality we can trust? Although I have had, in the waking state, the ultimate vision? I remain suspicious, the nature of this world being what it is. I wonder whether it is all a Honey Trap and we end up like the Captain of the Voyager who figured out the trap just in time! This is why I would like to know the past life experiences you remember. Once upon a time I lived in a remote area by the sea, no one around. It was wonderful for two years. I think we are both loners.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (20th January 2019), Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), De Christu (24th April 2021), Debra (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Sadieblue (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #713
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

This doesn't only apply to the Dalai Lama. For more on this, see the most wonderful, wonderful 2008 documentary, Unmistaken Child, which followed the real-time search for a reincarnated Lama over a period of several years.
    It's here to download (until 25th January) if anyone wants to watch it

And these are the English subtitles I found for it unimistakechild.txt (you'll maybe have to change the file extension from .TXT to .SRT)

Enjoy

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

angelfire (19th January 2019), avid (20th January 2019), Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Constance (19th January 2019), Debra (20th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), lake (19th January 2019), Sadieblue (20th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), twin fig (23rd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #714
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    It's here to download (until 25th January) if anyone wants to watch it

And these are the English subtitles I found for it Attachment 39727 (you'll maybe have to change the file extension from .TXT to .SRT)

Enjoy
    Thanks Clear Light, when Bill posted about it I couldn't find it except on Amazon....and I will not give money to such a corporation.

So I watched this one below, where a comment had stated:

Quote This video shows the actual process of identifying a tulku far more accurately than Unmistaken Child (2009).

Thanks again, am downloading now
    Normal..!

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Agape (20th January 2019), avid (20th January 2019), Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Clear Light (19th January 2019), Constance (19th January 2019), dan33 (13th October 2021), Debra (20th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Ol' Roy (20th January 2019), Sadieblue (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #715
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Dear Bill: I have wanted to ask you whether you would share your memory of your other lives with (me) us. If you have done so already and it is in the Archive, would you tell me where to find it? With these memories and your level headed mind, what do you think is really going on? Are we being taken for a ride or are those memories a reality we can trust?
    I think there are a couple of axioms here which are important.
    1. Don't believe (or necessarily believe) anything that anyone tells you. That includes 'readers' who might do this 'professionally'. It has to come from within yourself.
    2. If there's emotion associated with the apparent memory, or flashes of memory, then that's often in indicator of reality.

I've written now and then about my own past lives, but they're all in different places. I've never actually listed them out. And of course, that list is very incomplete. But I no longer have all that much attention or curiosity about the gaps.

Here's a brief summary, the most recent at the top. Some of the dates are approximate.
    • 1925—1953: An architect's assistant in Hamilton, Ontario. I was abducted in Sept 1948 (a significant event), and I've written about that here.
    • 1902—1024: Andrew 'Sandy' Irvine, the second person to climb Everest. (A few feet behind the great George Mallory. See here.)
    • 1850—c.1900: Reincarnated in the west for the first time. A catastrophic failure of a life. (OMG!) See here.
    • 820—1850: A successive reincarnating lineage of Tibetan Lamas. (The first three lifetimes, c.820—c.975, were in Shang-Shung, an idyllic center of teaching in south-west Tibet, which was later mythologized as 'Shambhala'. See here.
      ~~ 734—820: no recall
    • c.650—734: Jasaw Chan K'awiil I (in Tikal). See this Wiki page.
      ~~ 253—c.650: no recall
    • 184—253: Origen of Alexandria. See this Wiki page.
      ~~ c.50—184: no recall
    • c.0 — c.50: A large, affable, bearded, Jewish priest, with large hands and who always wore brown, who lived in Narbonne and took good care of Mary Magdalene when she and her two children landed there in the South of France. Not a historical figure, and I don't know his name.
    Before that (on this planet!), I have much less info. When I was watching the movie Troy, one brief scene there triggered vivid memories of my watching grief-stricken and helpless as the Great Library of Alexandria burned. But I have no recall of anything else in that life, nor who I was.

I do suspect I know something about the great catastrophe of 12,800 years ago, but I may have been watching from afar, not directly involved. I don't know.

Prior to that, I have many memories of events and situations on other planets, going back some 60+ million years.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th January 2019 at 18:33.

30. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (20th January 2019), Andrew_K (23rd January 2019), avid (19th January 2019), Baby Steps (20th January 2019), ClearWater (19th January 2019), Constance (19th January 2019), dan33 (13th October 2021), Debra (20th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (19th January 2019), drneglector (20th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Jambo (19th May 2023), James Newell (20th January 2019), justntime2learn (15th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), lake (19th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (21st January 2019), onawah (19th January 2019), Sadieblue (20th January 2019), sijohn (19th January 2019), Spirithorse (19th January 2019), sunwings (20th January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019), Yoda (22nd January 2019)

31. Link to Post #716
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    Have you recorded memories of the lifetime in Narbonne and if so, would you please provide some links?
    Do you have memories of Reptilian/Lyran wars and the exodus to this solar system long ago, as some have reported?
    Thank you
    [*] c.0 — c.50: A large, affable, bearded, Jewish priest, with large hands and who always wore brown, who lived in Narbonne and took good care of Mary Magdalene when she and her two children landed there in the South of France. Not a historical figure, and I don't know his name.[/LIST]
    Prior to that, I have many memories of events and situations on other planets, going back some 60+ million years.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th January 2019), Bill Ryan (20th January 2019), dan33 (13th October 2021), Debra (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (21st January 2019), Sadieblue (21st January 2019)

33. Link to Post #717
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

Bill, do you think that children have a natural affinity for periods of history that they may actually sense are past lives for them - and therefore familiar?

For instance, when I was a child I had a very strong affinity for everything to do with the pioneers moving westward in the US (mid to late, 1800s, I guess), and I also had an affinity for part of the Medieval era, or the years approx. 980 to 1050.

I was exposed to other history, such as the Greeks, Romans, French Revolution, etc., but no resonance with those. I've seen this in other children, too.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd January 2019), avid (20th January 2019), Bill Ryan (20th January 2019), Debra (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Sadieblue (21st January 2019)

35. Link to Post #718
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

That's a most interesting tidbit, the one about the library of Alexandria... I know of someone else who has a memory of that place:

"So I suppose it should not have come as too great of a surprise when I returned to a past life at the great and grand Library at Alexandria before its destruction in the fifth century. In that lifetime I was a man who worked in the library.
    Many learned scholars came to the library and I would find the scrolls they wanted to see.
    I knew the most important scrolls were kept up high on the top shelves. There was one man in particular, dressed in a black robe, who came in often. I always knew in advance which scrolls he would want. I enjoyed this work even though I couldn't read. I was like a caretaker of the books.
    I was there among the books when a great horde of men stormed into the library destroying as they went.
    I knew I could not stop them, so I grabbed what scrolls I could and ran out of the building, just as they set fire to the stacks. My arms were full of scrolls and my eyes were so tear-filled that I couldn't see where I was going as I stumbled into the street. Just in time to be run over by a passing chariot. As I rose out of my body I looked back and saw it lying crumbled on the street among my armload of scrolls. The library fire was spreading and consuming the building." --Dolores Cannon, describing one of her own past lives.

Bill, you Alexandrians are relentless. :-)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2019), Debra (21st January 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd January 2019), Sadieblue (21st January 2019)

37. Link to Post #719
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Hi Bill, just happened to read your “reincarnation story number 3” that you’ve called failure and first attempt to incarnate in the West.
    Should I have read it earlier, I don’t know, somehow I missed it.

It’s a shocking reminder of my childhood and youth hood and the way I experienced my human family. Unlike you I’ve survived by leaving for India when I was 19.
    I’d not have survived in “their environment”, including the acedemic drill. It was depressive.
    Similar to you I wowed to myself never to get married or become a mother after witnessing what are these, otherwise decent people capable of , causing torture and emotional damage , i wowed to take care of my mother after my father failed to do so when she became seriously ill the promise of which I have fulfilled.

I feel like living many lives in one. Not sure if all of them can be resolved or brought to fulfilment.

My wish to find “family” on Earth always seems to fail on the same girdle. There’s great love but there’s also, a level of enstrangement.
    Even when I came close to undoing the trigger in me and in the other person ,
    I was unable to do that.

Now( dear reader) , which is real and which is not ? Even as higher spiritual Entitues I feel, we live from Love, for the Love of Life itself , we need equals but they are not easy to encounter.

But if you’re spiritually accomplished Entity, it’s very difficult or nearly impossible to find others. Is it even possible above certain altitude ?

Sorry if that’s not a clear question but thanks if you wish share some thoughts on that topic.

🙏🌸🙏

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2019), catzone (11th December 2019), Debra (26th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2019), Michi (20th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (21st January 2019), Sadieblue (21st January 2019)

39. Link to Post #720
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    [*] c.0 — c.50: A large, affable, bearded, Jewish priest, with large hands and who always wore brown, who lived in Narbonne and took good care of Mary Magdalene when she and her two children landed there in the South of France. Not a historical figure, and I don't know his name.[/LIST]

Hi Bill,
    Have you recorded memories of the lifetime in Narbonne and if so, would you please provide some links?
    Do you have memories of Reptilian/Lyran wars and the exodus to this solar system long ago, as some have reported?
    Thank you
    No memories of Reptilian/Lyran wars... though this anecdote may be interesting.

I was once doing a regression, about 30 years ago, and quite out of any context and with no apparent connection to anything, I suddenly blurted out: "LYRA !!"

It completely blew me away, to the extent that we had to stop the session. It was a huge emotional release, but I had no clue what it meant... and at that time, I'd never even heard of Lyra before. I'd literally never read or heard the word, and I had to go look it up.

To this day, I don't know what that all meant, except that clearly there was something about Lyra that was very significant for me, and it was something very real.

~~~

Re Narbonne and Mary Magdalene, no, I've never written about this before. I've been aware of it for a number of years, and of course it's really quite interesting.

I visited there to check it out in 2012, spending several hours with researcher Henry Lincoln, co-author of the important, seminal book Holy Blood, Holy Grail). It all felt totally familiar, though I'd never been there before this lifetime. There's a large natural harbor, though I felt fairly strongly that the various shallow sandbars there had changed quite a lot in the last 2000 years.

Carcassonne is nearby, and anyone familiar with the history of the Merovingians and the Cathars (and of course Rennes-le-Chateau) will know all about this fascinating region.

After Mary Magdalene arrived (in c.35 AD), a small commune, for lack of a better word, was set up not in Rennes-le-Chateau, but in nearby Rennes-les-Bains. Mary was basically a teacher there. My role was mainly as a support and local contact, on good terms with everyone in the area.

Mary had with her an extremely important book, or collection of documents. I do NOT recall its contents. But there was an infiltrator in the group, and it was stolen. Its loss was a catastrophe, and it was never recovered. After that, the commune dissolved, and my best recall and understanding is that Mary returned to the Holy Land. That was soon after 50 AD.

And that's pretty much all I know. I'm not asserting that all of that is historically accurate, or urging anyone to believe it... it's just my personal recall.

Here's a detailed map of the area. To enlarge it, just right-click and view it as a separate image. It's very large.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th January 2019 at 18:28.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (20th January 2019), Debra (21st January 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (8th January 2024), drneglector (22nd January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2019), justntime2learn (15th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (21st January 2019), onawah (20th January 2019), Sadieblue (21st January 2019), Tintin (28th January 2019), Yoda (22nd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 86 88 LastLast