+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

I figured I'd throw this out there too, since a new record was just set the other day.

Quote Posted by Leon55 (here)
    Quote The QAnon phenomenon appears to be over for now. So what lessons can be learned from it?
    Really? Im only seeing it grow. How did this person reach the conclusion that it appears to be over for now?
    It is in fact growing. Just one of the Q feed websites collating posts from 8chan hit 500,000 live viewers a few days ago. That's a half million people watching the feed live as drops were being made, on only one of the feed websites (and not even the one I use, which is Qanonposts.io). The previous record was about 400,000 live viewers at one time.

MSM keeps attacking people who even reference Q or retweet something from a pro-Q account. In all of my years of engaging in "conspiracy theory" circles, I've never seen the MSM so sensitive about a conspiracy theory, or at least not since Podesta's emails were leaked and generated the Pizzagate stuff around the time of the election, which also freaked them out and led to them coining the term "fake news," which Trump then hijacked from them.

The media shrugged off 9/11 truthers for many years with nowhere near the difficulty they now seem to be having controlling the narrative, and that's even when a sizeable portion of the US population (~15-30%, depending on MIHOP/LIHOP framing, etc.) believed that the government was lying or hiding information about those attacks.

And to go back to the 9/11 attacks, and the George W. Bush administration, that is where a lot of people now following Q originally jumped onto the "conspiracy theory" (weaponized CIA term) bandwagon. The country was nowhere near as politically polarized back then, and many of the 9/11 truthers were also "birthers." I bring this up because I want to emphasize that this "awake and aware" movement of citizens is not a new phenomenon that came out of nowhere. It has a history that can be traced as far as these kinds of things go.

Before 9/11, you can even go back to Waco. The Oklahoma City Bombing was blamed on a guy who supposedly was mad about Waco and Ruby Ridge. Why? Because Waco was a wake-up call for many American patriots to the level of tyranny that was already beginning to show. After Waco and OKC is when the FBI started issuing anti-terrorism pamphlets that spoke of US citizens citing the US Constitution as potential domestic terrorists. And this was in the early/mid 1990s.

Alex Jones gained traction around the same time, I suppose as damage control.

And what about all the "conspiracy theorists" who have always believed that JFK's real murderers got away with it?

This back-and-forth has been developing for a long time. I suppose the real problem is that many people are just not able to come to terms with how deep these problems actually go, or the idea that someone would finally get into power who represents a faction actually doing something about all of this. But by the time the smoke settles, I don't think there will be any question about it anymore.

Huber's investigations are ongoing and the OIG report remains to be seen. Roger Stone's court case is going to be explosive too, when the Wikileaks narrative is effectively put on trial this fall. Just watch how this all unfolds. It is all happening very methodically and will influence the course of an entire generation.

2. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

This blog article was recommended by Joseph Farrell and written by a friend of his, he has recommended them several times. I've got to say it is fairly close to my view of the situation, hence my posting of it

Perhaps my major concerns are the way the Q narrative is so tightly framed, little else is of concern to Q, and the divisiveness between right and left is a strong theme as well. I'll leave it to the article to fill readers in.

Very interested readers may want to go the the website as there are a few unexciting images and over 40 embedded links which I did not include. A dozen, ok, but 40+ is a bit much.

Click here for article

Behold The Qult

Let me begin with some "B Proofs". I have stated in several articles and interviews on Rense Radio that I suspected Q follower numbers were being inflated as rewards to the Anons and Commentators, as well as a means to control the perception of the operation's effectiveness and distribution. The proof recently came on the "Patriots Fight" board.

For those not deeply (and wisely) initiated into this operation, Q has two boards on 8chan - one where Q exclusively posts its Drops (no other posts), and one where the Anons (Apostles and Acolytes) can post their research and comments.

The reader should also be aware that there are several sites where the Drops are automatically re-posted (based on trip codes), numbered, titled, and often share space with POTUS (President of the United States) tweets and Anon posts. Two of the most popular of these sites are Qanon.pub and Qmap.pub.

Qmap had a live user count at the top of the page, which consistently showed more than 200,000 online users at most times.

The screenshot here shows that the Admin of Qmap became aware of inflated user numbers via a hack of the system, and subsequently took the counter off the page. At first, he repaired the counter, which then showed about 2,000 users at any time. Apparently this was not a good sales point and the counter disappeared altogether.

I contend that if inflated counts are a proven fact in this case, then the probability of it happening on other outlets has increased significantly. The reported numbers of Q Followers should be viewed with a skeptical eye.

There is also the matter of the [-21] day countdown that was to culminate on 19 March. I clearly indicated that nothing would happen of any importance to the Spygate scandal, as many Qvians predicted (DECLAS of FISA for one).

The three events that did happen were the Christchurch mosque shootings, Trump vetoing the Senate's repeal of his Border National Emergency (BNE), and Attorney General Barr's blessing of the BNE on 15 March. The Qvians either heralded the BNE as being the Big Event, or that the Christchurch attacks had stolen the headlines and any Trump surprises were thus put on hold.

The oft-repeated excuse for Q Fails is that the Drop was "disinformation" or a "decoy" for the Deep State to get them to expend "ammunition," and thus be rendered ineffective when the "real" news came (see Q3165)

In Q3078, Q clearly says that the Christchurch attacks were "not big enough" to pull headlines away from Trump's supposed bombshells.

This and other Drops from Q imply that it had foreknowledge of the attacks, or at minimum expected - even wanted - them to happen. If this is the case, then why didn't Q expose the attacks before, or at least after? Instead, it gloated in the waste of a mass killing to derail Q/POTUS plans.

This appears to be callous disregard for human life, and/or usurpation of tragedy to advance its agenda. Either way, not a pretty picture, and one we have repeatedly seen with Q (see Q3077). Even in the face of this tragedy, Q highlights its countdown (see Q3173).

Let us now turn to the Q Cult, or Qult. We begin with a definition of "cult": noun

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. - "the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister. - "a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing. - "a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

As I have pointed out many times in previous articles, particularly "The Gospel According to Q" linked above, there is a very definite religious flavor both to Q's Drops and to the fervor with which the Qvians adhere to its pronouncements. Religion is also a common theme in Trump's speeches and press conferences.

From Q's liberal use of Bible passages to the frequent inclusion of religious messages in much of the Qvian commentary, it is important to note this, as it is integral to my contention that Q is, or at least behaves as, a cult leader.

Not only does Q meet the first definition of "cult" above, but it also falls squarely under the third. The combination of the two is most disconcerting. It brings up connotations of the Queen of England, the King of Thailand, the Catholic Pope, or the Ayatollahs of Iran, who have both religious and political power. Not a comforting image for a secular nation like the US. These two "authorities" were purposely kept separate with good reason by the nation's founders.

That being said, the primary thrust of this article is to demonstrate how Q controls the narrative - and thus followers - within the Qniverse (my term for all things Q). Q is obviously softening followers to be activated on command. While it has been mostly benign to date, with 3,310 Drops, there is no reason to assume that it will remain so (see Q3077 ff.).

My thesis here is predicated on the repeated imperatives from Q to "use logic" and "use reason," or "look here, don't look there". Despite dozens of instances of Q literally ordering followers to do something, it is surprising how few apply critical thinking to this operation, especially when it comes to examining the language that Q uses.

In English grammar, when there is assumed subject of "you" and the verb is in the Simple present aspect, it is a command or imperative, such as "sit down" or "shut up". This is especially so when there are no modifying modals, such as would, could or should.

A primary reason Q - and other psy-ops - are so effective is that it subverts incredulity through the use of provable facts and "predictions" to lower resistance in the minds of followers and insert selected narratives and even false information into the individual's conscious thoughts. The follower then perceives the world through the installed prism, where only selected points of view filter through.

An example would be the way the Nazi Party in Germany used very real cultural and economic threats to inject Final Solutions that did not address the real problems, but scapegoated segments of the population that were then widely perceived to be the cause of suffering. Events such as the Reichtstag Fire and Kristalnacht are frequently cited examples.

We see similar currents in Trump rally crowds. Chants of "USA," "CNN Sucks," "Fake News," and so forth are clearly the result of group-think. Even if the individual is not disposed to violence, in a crowd of thousands, both the anonymity and the peer pressure can be overwhelming motivators.

In the case of Q, it has continually targeted media and the Democratic Party in the US. While the nation's real problem is social, moral and cultural decay, Q has successfully laid the burden on demographic groups that are symptomatic, rather than actual causes. The absence of invective against Republicans is telling, and there is never a third-party alternative mentioned. Q is not a broad-spectrum movement, but one narrowly focused on getting selected Republicans in office. Q is highly partisan and serves only to widen and deepen the left-right divide, not foster unity and common solutions.

We have seen this before far too many times.

This jingoism is evident in Q Drops and the extensive musings of the Qvians. At no point do they see the System itself as the problem, only select groups within it.

Issues such as the wildly ballooning public debt, or the massive flooding in the Midwest US and the coming inflation in food prices, or the morality of taxation. or the federal government's involvement in public education are completely ignored, though arguably more pressing than any of the issues highlighted in the Qniverse.

Public funding of grotesque "art" through the National Endowment for the Arts, or billions of dollars in hand-outs to nations that are philosophically anathema to US ideals are never mentioned. The rampant hiding of results from publicly-funded science and the mafia-like protection of Big Pharma and other industries don't rate a footnote with Q or among its followers.

Instead, we are treated to nearly non-stop haranguing of mass media, gleeful teasing of opposition politics, and ubiquitous flag waving and patriotic back-clapping.

In opposition to the long-standing American tradition of suspicion towards large, centralized government, Q is leading its followers to blind, unquestioning faith in it and the vainglorious hope - even faith - that the System can cure itself by administering more of what made it sick.

A perfect example of narrative control and redirection occurred during the government shut-down earlier this year. There was rampant buzz among the Qvians, fostered by Q, that Trump would use the opportunity to lay off hundreds of thousands of government employees, thus reducing the size of the federal government and draining the swamp in one fell swoop. Not only did it not materialize, not a single commentator that I monitor has mentioned it since then.

This is a classic case of the Edward Bernays model of Public Relations: use symbols and trigger words to evoke a specific set of emotional responses, then transfer them to whatever person, product or organization one chooses; then reinforce the transference by manipulating the symbols and triggers.

In the case of Q, followers are being told they are under direct and dire threat. Their families and property are being attacked, or will soon be. The resulting fear and "circle the wagons" instinct is then transferred to whatever target Q chooses - in this case, the media and Democrats, used almost interchangeably. The followers thus adhere to each other with a siege mentality for "protection" and begin to group-think. This response shuts off critical thinking and prevents contrary information from entering conscious thought.

While the threats may or may not be real, the emotional responses are real, and those responses are targeted wherever the central cult figure points its finger. We need look no further than Trump's Wall to see this in action.

Q has done nothing that any dedicated individual could not do. Q has published hundreds of links to articles, photos and videos in the public domain, something many of us regularly do on social media. The difference is that the links and messages are strung together with a provided context to form a narrative with a particular viewpoint.

In fact, all of the heavy lifting to reveal hidden documents and conspiracies has been done by Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, by Julian Assange and WikiLeaks, and by dozens of nameless, faceless people who risked their well-being to get those documents into the public domain. Yet, the Qvians place all the glory at Q's feet, and Q does nothing to disabuse them of this undeserved adulation. It is my contention that this is exactly what Q's intention is.

By taking the glory for uncovering the corruption at the core of the System, Q not only disenfranchises those dong the real work, it also controls the context and interpretation of the information.

The process works like this: first, gain the attention and trust of a large number of followers; next, transfer that trust onto Donald Trump; finally, take credit for all positive developments and ignore the rest. No matter what happens, Trump is personally responsible for the perceived good, and the failures are shunted off on the Deep State, the Swamp and other shadowy enemies. Think Orwell's Goldstein in Nineteen Eighty-Four.

As I have clearly demonstrated in prior articles, Q is a technology - a particularly powerful one at that - which is in the possession of government agencies, specifically USOCOM and the GEC. We must ask ourselves, if Trump is re-elected and the pressure of campaigning is no longer a factor, what then? Furthermore, if Trump loses in 2020, or leaves in 2024, and someone else assumes the office, what will that person do with this technology? Control is only a matter of firing the right people and installing cronies.

We must assume that the opposition is well aware of Q, given the large body of media hit pieces out there, and they will surely have been thinking what they could do with such a tool. We must also assume that even if Q is publicly "revealed," we will likely not get the whole, or even true story. It is interesting to note that speculation of Q's Revelation closely mirrors the UFO Disclosure talk.

Q has shifted its narrative several times, and the Qvians unquestioningly follow the lead with nary a glance in the rear-view mirror. Q has already established an "infallibility doctrine" among a great many followers, and they work feverishly to prove every Q Pronouncement correct, rather than critically dissecting and examining the pieces, and especially holding Q to task for failures.

Q is by definition a cult. Its followers offer unquestioned credulity and allegiance, assume they know the identity of Q (commonly using the pronoun "he"), and relentlessly evangelize Q's message, and the message is a blend of religious and political ideologies. These are hallmarks of cults. The Qvians heap unearned praise on their unseen leader and its public manifestation in Donald Trump. They attribute all manner of victories and beneficence to Q, and wave away any failures and conflicting data with consensus apologetics. They produce and display objects of faith, such as hundreds of hours of video, clothing, stickers, banners, and so on. We have even seen the apotheosis of Trump as god-emperor.

It is one thing to hold harmless pep rallies, and quite another to hold torchlight processions. Can we honestly and naively assume that the movement before us will not devolve into the latter?

Behold the Qult.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

anandacate (15th April 2019), Andrew_K (12th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th July 2019), enfoldedblue (4th April 2019), Flash (4th April 2019), Matthew (4th April 2019), mountain_jim (4th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019)

4. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

So true!
    "In fact, all of the heavy lifting to reveal hidden documents and conspiracies has been done by Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, by Julian Assange and WikiLeaks, and by dozens of nameless, faceless people who risked their well-being to get those documents into the public domain. Yet, the Qvians place all the glory at Q's feet, and Q does nothing to disabuse them of this undeserved adulation. It is my contention that this is exactly what Q's intention is."

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This blog article was recommended by Joseph Farrell and written by a friend of his, he has recommended them several times. I've got to say it is fairly close to my view of the situation, hence my posting of it
    Perhaps my major concerns are the way the Q narrative is so tightly framed, little else is of concern to Q, and the divisiveness between right and left is a strong theme as well. I'll leave it to the article to fill readers in.

Behold the Qult.
    etc.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (15th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th July 2019), enfoldedblue (4th April 2019), Franny (5th April 2019), Matthew (4th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #364
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    So true!
    "In fact, all of the heavy lifting to reveal hidden documents and conspiracies has been done by Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, by Julian Assange and WikiLeaks, and by dozens of nameless, faceless people who risked their well-being to get those documents into the public domain. Yet, the Qvians place all the glory at Q's feet, and Q does nothing to disabuse them of this undeserved adulation. It is my contention that this is exactly what Q's intention is."
    I will quite agree that the "heavy lifting" of investigating and exposing (and hopefully soon, to a greater degree, indicting and prosecuting) these crimes has been by those such as you list.

Q's job has been to engage more people into really noticing what was going on.

One cannot successfully indict, prosecute and convict powerful people, who have dominant control of the dominant news and social media, and of the legislative (House and Senate Democrats and RINO's), investigative (FBI), prosecutorial (DOJ), intelligence (CIA), and judicial (Federal Courts) branches of government, without first engaging millions of people sufficiently that they see the severity of the crimes committed and are outraged enough to effectively resist the Deep State's efforts to steam roll its preferred narrative over the populace.

Fitton, Assange and Q are all playing important roles in these proceedings, as is this modest little thread on Avalon, to a much smaller audience.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th April 2019 at 05:20.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th April 2019), Alekahn2 (5th April 2019), anandacate (15th April 2019), BMJ (4th April 2019), Franny (5th April 2019), Frenchy (9th April 2019), Iancorgi (4th April 2019), KiwiElf (4th April 2019), Lost N Found (5th April 2019), mountain_jim (4th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #365
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

To further add to what Paul has said above, the takedown is from the bottom of the pyramid up (very early Q posts).

The ones at the top, like Hussein, HRC, and above them, Soros etc, will probably be last.

The Q operation was/is primarily about exposing the political corruption globally. Expose to the public, educate then arrest. The idea being that the majority of the population will know the facts before then so it won't come as a huge shock.

(Even now, knowing what we know, imagine what would happen if HRC or Hussein were publicly arrested tomorrow? Or say Oprah or Spielberg? Half of America would be rioting. Sure, the balance has tipped, but it's got a long way to go yet).

The fact that the fakestream media's viewership dropped to half of what it was when Barr released his summary of the Meuller Report is significant. That's HUGE.

When in our lifetimes, have we ever seen anything like the Q "Phenomenon"?

Sorry, but I trust my military contacts more than I trust the article provided by Latte (no offense to you Latte).

We've heard this all before.

(And for the record, the "Plan" to take down the Deep State was made years before Trump,... or Q).

It's all about timing.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th April 2019 at 07:40.

9. Link to Post #366
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    To further add to what Paul has said above, the takedown is from the bottom of the pyramid up (very early Q posts).

The ones at the top, like Hussein, HRC, and above them, Soros etc, will probably be last.
    The controlled demolition of a tall building, in a heavily built up urban environment, begins with careful planning, and then involves removing lots of secondary parts of the building, such as false ceilings and light walls, in order to expose the key structural members. Then on the big day, the public sees a controlled explosion that takes down the main part of the building, with as little damage as practical to surrounding structures. The people must know, ahead of time, enough of what is to come that they are not panicked.

Perhaps a similar order of events applies in this case.

The Q operation was/is primarily about exposing the political corruption globally.
    Yes, globally. As an American my whole life, it's easy for me to forget this.

The increasingly corrupt and evil tentacles of the Imperial Anglo-American Empire reach into the far corners of the planet. They include trafficking in guns, drugs, humans and human body parts. They include trillions of dollars of "money laundering", moving money around in ways that are not as they seem, if they are seen at all.

These tentacles are now being trimmed back. For example, it is said that Jeb Bush, son of one President Bush and brother to another, withdrew surprisingly early from the 2016 U.S. Presidential race because his campaign funding from Saudi Arabia was cut off. This would have been a year before Trump even became President.

The sun is finally setting on the empires of Great Britain and of its offshoot, America. The sun is rising in the East (no, not literally.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th April 2019 at 06:09.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th April 2019), Alekahn2 (5th April 2019), BMJ (4th April 2019), JRS (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (4th April 2019), Lost N Found (5th April 2019), mountain_jim (4th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #367
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    (posted April 2).....Since QAnon hasn’t left any crumbs these past few days.........
    The stall in Q posts has been speculated to be because the writers are having a dispute about what to post since the recent big mistake of Preying Medic obviously using Q as a personal weapon against flea bag site MagaCoalition who was outing his 'non-profit' deceptions.... which only illuminated them more.

I think any ignoring of this latest round of red flags as to who is authoring/profiteering from Q amounts to the same level of evidence ignoring dissonance and cultish behavior the Corey Goode saga was before the myth self-destructed and it's time to call this one out HARD. I was too timid for months to be the only person to go against literally everyone else fawning over Corey, I'm not doing that this time. I say it's time to quit tolerating this just as unhealthy Avalon cultishness before it becomes an even blacker mark on the rational thinking reputation Avalon likes to think it has.

For example, I was recently admonished to 'stop being intellectual' in this thread for asking reasonable questions and using deductive reasoning. It's cult behavior when group of people who believe a myth want a wall around themselves in a forum and treat people with disdain who are just putting evidence on the table like any other thread as if they are intruders.

In this first clip Issac Green is beyond incredulous at the clear evidence outing Medic. I think he's absolutely right and I find that the creepy deceptive energy in the Medic and Pamphlet videos is glaring if you're not spellbound. I don't think you want me to post another 50 videos saying the same thing with many people using terms like 'BUSTED' and 'Q just died'.... It's just denial and cultish behavior to refuse to look yourself and especially denial if your first inclination is to leap to fabricate excuses for inconvenient facts and ignore what's piling up.

ISAAC's INTRO: "#Qanon Attacks #MagaCoalition Two Days In A Row. Maga Coalition only has 500 subscribers on Youtube. What is #Q So Afraid of and why is he attacking this small GOP super pac? Behold, Praying Medic has a long history with Adam Gingrich, the president of MAGA Coalition. Medic's own personal animus has exposed himself as being behind the Q drops, using the #QAnon boards to attack Adam Gingrich's organization. Medic is the one that has problems, because his website states he is a non profit 'ministry' while lying and using his persona to post and 'decode' Q drops that he made himself. WooooWeeeeee the LARP has collapsed in real time thanks to greed, selfishness, and deceit."

Another detailed summary by Unirock including Pamphlet at 7:42:
    "....The figure incorporates...well.. something called Q.......ya........an augmented reality game........ya.........Sound a little bit similar to what we're doing here?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can see the validity of further discussion of the topics the Q LARP has pushed into the mainstream and the 'waking' it has influenced, but only with full acknowledgment of the LARP, no longer attributing it to a White House insider, and especially no longer putting the deceptive perpetrators of the LARP on pedestals.

12. Link to Post #368
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

EDIT: For context, the above post #367 through to #370, were originally posted on the Main Q thread and moved to this thread.

@ Waves
    If I'm not mistaken, your above post #9365 belongs on either of the other two threads created for Opposing-Q discussions.

Are TWO threads opposing "Q" not big enough for you?

Again, you have to bring your dissenting POV to the main Q thread.

To even compare the Q movement - which is now global - to Corey Goode, is frankly laughable. He's a tiny, insignificant drop in the ocean.

Q posts when Q posts; there isn't a timetable or schedule for that. "Speculations" do not necessarily qualify as facts. We get enough of that from CNN and the rest of the fake news media.

The videos you posted are a dime-a-dozen on YT = clickbait for the Anti-Q brigade and considering YT's proven bias, hardly surprising. Old "fake news" (again, already debunked on this thread days ago - if you were paying as much attention to THIS thread instead of those hucksters, you'd already know that).

You and a few others claim "Q" is making money off this. Is there a PO Box, Paypal or Bank account or some other place we're completely unaware of, that is directly tied to this claim, ie Q themselves???? If so, what is it?

Praying Medic is Q? Forgive me while I ROFL. (Yeah, and I'm the real Batman!) As I said, debunked days ago. This moron needs to get a brain cell. (I'll even give you a little hint on this one: "Several days ago, Praying Medic cancelled his Twitter Account which was immediately ..." (FILL IN THE BLANK).

And please, a simple exercise; tell us all how "Q" (or your alleged LARP) would have access to the inside of AF1, pens & watches in the Oval Office of the White House (UNIQUE pictures)?

Don't you think for one second, if this was such a huge LARP, or the dangerous threat some claim it to be, that the Trump admin, Secret Service or some other entity concerned with National Security wouldn't have shut it down in a blink?

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    ...I say it's time to quit tolerating this just as unhealthy Avalon cultishness before it becomes an even blacker mark on the rational thinking reputation Avalon likes to think it has.
    YOU say. Do you have proof that Avalon is in any way being negatively impacted by having a Q Research thread? (apart from complaining, dissenting Q folks? - At 2,000+ views per day I seriously doubt that).

... but only with full acknowledgment of the LARP, no longer attributing it to a White House insider, and especially no longer putting the deceptive perpetrators of the LARP on pedestals.
    Why? Because YOU don't personally agree with it? That comment demonstrates just how little you know about Q. (Perhaps we should start burning books as well)? That's not YOUR decision to make, nor do you irrefutably KNOW (or have yet to PROVE) that to be the case.

WE do not require or need YOUR "terms & conditions" of censorship; OR to be told how and what to think according to YOUR perspective or opinions of what is or isn't "the truth" just because YOU don't like it.

Your assertions & POV are beginning to sound remarkably like "Iris" being interviewed in this video - with about as much "proof" to go! (Starts @ 02:32 - 18:00). Perhaps you should join his/her organization.

No-one needs the Thought Police!

WE can and DO think for ourselves, thanks.

That's what Q (and Avalon) is about. It's called "RESEARCH".

A bunch of biased, misinformed, debunked videos/articles don't cut it!

Sorry!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th April 2019 at 01:18. Reason: Clarify moved posts

13. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

I say it's time to quit tolerating this just as unhealthy Avalon cultishness before it becomes an even blacker mark on the rational thinking reputation Avalon likes to think it has.
    You're going to have to make a pretty convincing case that explains away an enormous amount of "coincidences" between Q posts and Trump's tweets, actions, and other news items. The Jussie Smollett thing was a recent verification of Q's intel, in that Q called the release of private conversations regarding the case before the case was even dropped by prosecutors. It goes on and on.

Good lord, this guy needs to collect his thoughts and organize the format of his videos before he turns the camera on and just starts rambling for an hour.

I just listened through half of that video, actually paying attention, and I cannot tell you what his argument is even supposed to be. Speaking of deductive reasoning, could you please take all of that mumbo jumbo and distill it into a coherent argument, please?

If the argument is that Q pointed out a scam by a group Sebastian Gorka was affiliated with, and an associated group had relatively few YouTube subscribers, therefore Q is fake, then I don't understand how that is supposed to be any form of reasoning. The guy rambling in the video above even admits that they have much more influence than their YouTube views would suggest, but I don't see how any of that has anything to do with anything anyway. Gorka regularly appears on MSM.

Instead of posting tons of videos like you just threatened to do, why not save everyone time and summarize their arguments succinctly? I'll never get back the half hour I just spent listening to garbled nonsense.

14. Link to Post #370
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

And the waves just kept crashing against the rocks in monotony with a cacophony of noise with no rhym or reason.
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 5th April 2019 at 01:00.

15. Link to Post #371
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,310 times in 8,665 posts

(posted April 2).....Since QAnon hasn’t left any crumbs these past few days.........
    The stall in Q posts has been speculated to be because the writers are having a dispute about what to post since the recent big mistake of Preying Medic obviously using Q as a personal weapon against flea bag site MagaCoalition who was outing his 'non-profit' deceptions.... which only illuminated them more.

I think any ignoring of this latest round of red flags as to who is authoring/profiteering from Q amounts to the same level of evidence ignoring dissonance and cultish behavior the Corey Goode saga was before the myth self-destructed and it's time to call this one out HARD. I was too timid for months to be the only person to go against literally everyone else fawning over Corey, I'm not doing that this time. I say it's time to quit tolerating this just as unhealthy Avalon cultishness before it becomes an even blacker mark on the rational thinking reputation Avalon likes to think it has.

I can see the validity of further discussion of the topics the Q LARP has pushed into the mainstream and the 'waking' it has influenced, but only with full acknowledgment of the LARP, no longer attributing it to a White House insider, and especially no longer putting the deceptive perpetrators of the LARP on pedestals.
    Everyone else fawning over Corey? I call BS.

In my view, and speaking of

Quote evidence ignoring dissonance
    anyone still clinging to the idea that Q is not a white house insider has not done enough research into this area...

At least while I am still allowed to express an (imho) informed view on this subject here at Avalon.

After being attacked for reposting Neon's graphic listing all the MSM Q-attackers by name and org -

Joe from StormIsUponUs has his idea of how to resolve the question (at least for him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you missed it in other thread, plenty of information pointing to the Maga Coalition being corrupt in this blog post, and not even by a Q-anon researcher.

Neon Revolt's blog and outing of the folks accusing Praying Medic of violence and targeting.

Also the MagaCoalition scam exposure work of Brian Cates got him doxxed and trashed by these same folks, when he is totally independent of the Q-anon movement.

One of these folks (Doug Stewart) was apparently also posting anti-Semitic memes and graphic images to 8-chan and then blaming them on the Q-anon movement, and broadcasting this smear on various MSM outlets.

(I am not 8-chan aware enough to determine if this outing is accurate, but suspect the anons there are correct about this.)

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/0...ad-neonrevolt/

more doxxing - I don't watch the Medic much these days but I do watch IPOT videos, and here's what he has to say about what's being done to Praying Medic.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th April 2019 at 20:54.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th April 2019), Alekahn2 (5th April 2019), BMJ (6th April 2019), Chanie (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (5th April 2019), Lost N Found (5th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #372
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

If I'm not mistaken, your above post #9365 belongs on either of the other two threads created for Opposing-Q discussions.

Are TWO threads opposing "Q" not big enough for you? ...... Again, you have to bring your dissenting POV to the main Q thread.
    Yes, my 'Q Revealed' was started to be free of the same unwelcome counter opinion intrusions you don't like but Paul (44 posts) and other quick Q-defenders just followed us there and none of them bothered to understand our OP content before contributing. The original intention quickly died because the spirit of the threads was killed as they flooded and derailed conversation, especially the Revealed thread.

But I see now that trying to create threads of separated opinion on a forum is futile. You can't be a controlling posting dictator toward people who are doing nothing wrong, and you can't leave instructions at a thread's door to only post if you have a certain opinion.

But there's something new and disturbing here regarding Q. Has there ever been this inflamed and vicious an effort at Avalon to alienate one whole faction of opinion out of a thread? I don't think so. You think we're ignoring your evidence and we think you're ignoring ours. But Q doubters here don't have the inflamed energy, the indignant defenders do.

Isn't super touchiness, angry intolerance, control freakiness and inability to welcome fair, level minded, open table discourse well known as qualities of an unhealthy cult?

To even compare the Q movement - which is now global - to Corey Goode, is frankly laughable. He's a tiny, insignificant drop in the ocean.
    Did you even read what I said?? The point was NOT comparing Corey to Q, the point was comparing the cultish blind belief in and angry dismissal of questioners of Corey for so long. Once again, you completely missed my point and projected a self serving meaning to what I was trying to say.

"Speculations" do not necessarily qualify as facts.
    Jeez, how much more petty and unhealthy does it get than to spend words trying to insinuate I really didn't mean my effort to fairly call something speculation.

The videos you posted are a dime-a-dozen on YT = clickbait for the Anti-Q brigade and considering their proven bias, hardly surprising. Old "fake news" (again, already debunked on this thread days ago - if you were paying as much attention to THIS thread instead of those hucksters, you'd already know that).
    The content of two Q posts is not 'fake news', bias, clickbait or the rest of your distracting words... For that matter, your entire response avoided the main point of my post - the evidence against Medic as one of the Q authors.

Your inflamed post full of projections and ignoring the main point is exactly what I meant about a group at Avalon exhibiting very unhealthy fever pitch anger, projecting and righteousness in the act of defending a myth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul will set back and corral this response too, an option I didn't have in my thread when trying to escape the vitriolic defenders and keep the conversation grounded, focused, fair and open minded.

18. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

I don't think asking for a concise argument is vicious or angry intolerance.

I gave the guy in an above video you posted about half an hour to make a case, while I sat there and listened. He jumped around so much between so much irrelevant stuff, without making any argument that I could decipher whatsoever, that I figured listening to the last half hour would be equally disappointing.

You mentioned deductive reasoning earlier so I take it that you must have some kind of knowledge of philosophy or formal argumentation. All I'm asking for is a straightforward, evidenced argument as to how you have proven that Q is person x, y, or z.

Btw, I never believed Corey's story.

19. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Neon Revolt (so much drama) now proposing that Praying Medic is controlled opposition as part of the Maga Coalition (all too convoluted for me to worry about - quit watching PM long ago)

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/0...ng-neonrevolt/

Quote We know from previous drops and discussion that Microchip was working with Jack Posobiec when he first claimed he started QAnon. The goal was to scatter the Anons by spreading confusion and disinfo which would discourage us, and try to get us to throw up our hands in disgust and go home.

But… what if it wasn’t just these two, Microchip and Posobiec, colluding together?
    What if they had financial backing by a third party?
    Who could possibly fill that role?
    Hmm… who could possibly act as a shady, corrupt organization who just happened to have tens of thousands of pre-laundered dollars on hand, and who was able to pay out cash, under-the-table?
    (Big think time here, folks).

But I think you, dear reader, are catching my larger point here: Assuming the whole Microchip affair was something of a “soft scapegoating” operation, wherein they attempted to convince the masses that Q was not who he really said he was by finding a willing scapegoat to pose as Q… why not try it again with someone else?
    Perhaps someone more prominent in the larger Q-community?
    Someone with a very large following and a good reputation in the community, especially among the older QAnon followers out there (aka, the Boomers)?
    Is it any coincidence now, that all these Anti-Q folks and supposedly pro-maga folks are now tweeting about #FreeTheBoomers?

Oh, don’t get me wrong; I pay attention to everything I can – but I don’t follow anyone in this movement by virtue of the simple fact that I simply don’t know who I can trust. I try to find the facts and reach my own conclusions, judging by the data I have available at my fingertips at any given time.
    This is why, you’ll notice, I never personally attacked Praying Medic. I take no pleasure in having to “out” someone ostensibly on my side – and frankly, I hope I’m flat out wrong.
    But what I did do is present the data points I’m seeing, and try to help you, the reader, understand how I reached my (tentative) conclusion.
    And even if I am wrong about Medic being a willing participant in all this (again, I certainly hope I am), there’s no doubt in my mind that we are now witnessing secondary “scapegoating” operation being perpetrated by the same individuals who failed the first time they tried this kind of thing with that daft dimwit Microchip at the helm.
    But then in Neon's GAB he posts this:

Quote People need to take a moment and not jump to any conclusions about @PrayingMedic just because of my most article. My goal was not to condemn the man, or rile up the mob against him, but to raise awareness of some questions that have been circulating regarding recent circumstances.

I included @PrayingMedic's thread in there because I wanted to give him a chance to not only defend himself, but present his side of the story as well.

The simple fact is this: He may very well have good answers for every single issue I raised.

I'm still willing to hear him out.

You should be, too.
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Neon Revolt's blog and outing of the folks accusing Praying Medic of violence and targeting.

One of these folks (Doug Stewart) was apparently also posting anti-Semitic memes and graphic images to 8-chan and then blaming them on the Q-anon movement, and broadcasting this smear on various MSM outlets.

(I am not 8-chan aware enough to determine if this outing is accurate, but suspect the anons there are correct about this.)

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/0...ad-neonrevolt/
    Update - Neon Revolt admits errors in his assumptions and accusations about Doug Stewart and much more I have not had time to wade through but wanted this correction in this thread.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/04/0...ng-neonrevolt/

I keep up with Neon Revolt for much good research and commentary, but his immaturity and personal insults in his writing do not strengthen his presentation, in my view.

with that said, more excerpts from this blog

Quote Clandestine stuff is going on all the time, so if the White Hats were to lay a trap… it would make sense for them to do so like this.
    And ALL OF THAT is to say… I’m in agreement with Anon. My own research seems to dovetail with Anon’s theory that Gorka really is /ourguy/.
    So I wouldn’t worry too much about him in relation to MAGA Coalition. In fact, I got major Flynn/Flynn Intelligence Group vibes off Gorka when I was digging in to this. Recall how FIG was working in Turkey in order to, in all likelihood, catch the Obama administration in illicit dealings (which he later reported to Mueller, as part of the three separate investigations he was helping on). Gorka has his own intelligence agency dedicated to fighting the domestic threat of ISIS. He’s no stranger to that world. If there was anyone who could help expose a group… a group perhaps posing as a front for a foreign influence op run by International Intelligence agencies like, for instance, Mossad… It would seemingly be someone like Gorka.
    But what about the others involved with MAGACo? Ann Vandersteel, Bill Mitchell, and Praying Medic?
    Praying Medic, in particular, has been attacked relentlessly by all those on the side of MAGA Coalition, with all manner of ridiculous assertions leveled against him – such as Praying Medic actually being QAnon himself. We covered some of this in the previous article, but people like Travis View, Ginger McQueen (current treasurer of MAGA Coalition), and David Seaman (among many, many other usual suspects) were all synched in their attacks against Praying Medic, often repeating the same lines back and forth, such as “Praying Medic threatened people” when anyone with common sense could tell that he clearly didn’t.
    It was just these #FreelanceScabs repeating the same lie, ad infinitum, and laundering information to form a facsimile of consensus.
    You know, like they always do.

But I need to remind folks here of this drop from 10 days ago now, which really explains most, if not all, of what we’re seeing at play now:

So, in all this, I tend to think any attempts to link Praying Medic to the MAGA Coalition by way of John Kreuger or Carrie Lockhart are pretty frivolous and dishonest, at best. Kreuger/Lockhart and others left almost immediately as the org got underway. We’re talking mere days here, and they all left because it was immediately clear to them that Gingrich was up to no good.
    Gingrich then, through some financial maneuvering, took control of the PAC and turned it into what it is today – an absolute mess with money problems out the wazoo that make it look like little more than a money-laundering front.
    And in a rare deviation from his usual modus operandi Praying Medic actually took to twitter to address some of these concerns today:

And some of the Anti-Q scabs out there have hit upon this issue in recent days. And they’re right about this much: it is an issue, because they can’t find any real record of this organization legally existing, and neither can I.
    (And to cover all possible bases here, I suppose there’s the remote possibility that some paperwork is still legally pending… but again, I think that’s a very remote possibility).
    So what to make of all of this?
    This… is the hard part, and something I’ve agonized about for days, because right now… I see no other real way around this, so I have to just come out and say it:
    I think Praying Medic is working with the MAGA Coalition as part of a controlled opposition operation.
    And before anyone freaks out and tunes out, please understand how much I hate to say something like this.
    Think of how many times I’ve defended Praying Medic in the past – even just this past week.
    I know saying something like this is, on its face, very controversial, and will likely cost me a lot…
    But I have to go where the evidence leads me, and right now, I’m thinking this is the only logical conclusion to which the evidence points, as painful as it may be for some to hear.
    And believe me; I’ve gone over this over and over in my head for the past few days, trying to work out every angle here, and this… this is the only one that makes any sense to me right now.

We’ve seen this play out exactly as Q has said over the past week – with the members of a corrupt PAC and their media cohorts waging a full-on assault against Praying Medic.
    But what if Praying Medic were a willing participant in all that?
    What if Praying Medic was just another Jerome #NoNeck Corsi lying in wait, attempting to co-opt the movement?
    PM claims he cut off contact all in November of 2017 – just around the time QAnon was hitting the scene… but what if that’s a lie, and instead was being paid under-the-table by the MAGA Coalition to act as a sort of pied piper? His job would be to lay low, don’t say anything too cutting edge or controversial, and just… manipulate the masses not only to funding him this whole time, but lead them towards a final, terminal moment in the future?
    What if Praying Medic agreed to be framed as QAnon, deny it at first, and then, come out later and “admit” it at a later date?
    Let me back up for a moment and explain how I arrived at this conclusion.
    We know from previous drops and discussion that Microchip was working with Jack Posobiec when he first claimed he started QAnon. The goal was to scatter the Anons by spreading confusion and disinfo which would discourage us, and try to get us to throw up our hands in disgust and go home.
    That operation failed.
    See my old post here, for reference (and keep the title in mind):

( more at link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th April 2019 at 12:39.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2019), KiwiElf (9th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #375
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

I'm out of touch and am surprised by this tweet from Dark Journalist:

Blue Chicken Cult Leader Corey Goode Falls Out of Sight as Corey's Kid Jordan Unravels in LARP Q Scandal Investigation...

Source: https://twitter.com/darkjournalist/s...03289350971394

Jordan Sather commented a reply:

Your controlled opposition is showing, Dork Journalist.

All for a LARP?!

Source: https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...48959068823553

I've not been keeping up; can anyone help explain Dark Journalists tweet about how Sather is "unravelling in LARP Q Scandal Investigation"? I can't see anything else in the tweet comments except for this:

Sgt_Lincoln_Osiris
    Jordan practically doxxed himself, along with Colman Rogers & I had a dream Praying Medic.. These are the Q tards in disguise. These are scam artist's taking money from you one drop at a time.

c_chanter
    Thank you so much for providing the background details.

Sgt_Lincoln_Osiris
    You're welcome, credit goes to red pill report & zero for bringing these grifters to the light.

..if this doesn't make sense to you either, my apologies! I have tried to ignore Jordan Sather's involvement in the Q movement, but it's all too intriguing.

But I don't understand. Can anyone help explain a bit more about this?

22. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Praying Medic reply to Neon Revolt and other issue-takers here:

https://prayingmedic.com/2019/04/09/...esearch-board/

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

KiwiElf (9th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (10th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #377
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Last edited by sms; 15th April 2019 at 10:52.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Matthew (18th April 2019), muxfolder (15th April 2019), onawah (15th April 2019), Praxis (15th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #378
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

THis a thousand times.

This is how simple it is:

Assange is fighting the deep state. Pure and simple.

Either Trump helps assange or does not. Not some stupid 4d chess. Like Pardon. Out in the open.

The Q MAGA people have their cake and eat it.

When trump was the underdog running, then you can play the he is weak card. But now that he had the office he is no longer the underdog and has actual power.

Either trump uses his power now to OVERTLY FIGHT the deep state by OVERTLY pardoning him or some other OVERT move, or Trump is actually the deep state.

Obama: Hope: : Trump : MAGA

All MAGA and Q people are rubes who fell for the exact same trick the DEMS fell for with Obama.

I leave you with a quote by Trump about his Friend Jefferey Epstein:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-bi...illary-clinton

"Still, it’s clear that Trump’s association with Epstein runs deeper than just pool days at Mar-a-Lago.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy,” Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

According to a 2003 profile in Vanity Fair and New York gossip rags that covered the goings-on of Epstein and his famous friends in the late ’90s, Trump would attend dinner parties at the 71st Street mansion. In April 1999, The Mail spotted Trump among the guests at a dinner Epstein threw in honor of Prince Andrew. In 2000, they reported he attended a “hookers and pimps” Halloween party. New York magazine reported Trump’s attendance at a 2003 dinner party thrown in honor of Bill Clinton. Magician David Blaine entertained the “barely clad models” with card tricks, but Clinton never appeared.

“I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.

Then there is the black book, in which Epstein lists 14 phone numbers for Trump, including ones for his future wife Melania. Police evidence shows Trump has called Epstein, flown on Epstein’s plane, and eaten in Epstein’s Florida home.

Garten did not return a request for comment on these connections. "

27. Link to Post #379
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Dark Journalist agrees

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    THis a thousand times.

This is how simple it is:

Assange is fighting the deep state. Pure and simple.

Either Trump helps Assange or does not. Not some stupid 4d chess. Like Pardon. Out in the open.

The Q MAGA people have their cake and eat it.

When trump was the underdog running, then you can play the he is weak card. But now that he had the office he is no longer the underdog and has actual power.

Either trump uses his power now to OVERTLY FIGHT the deep state by OVERTLY pardoning him or some other OVERT move, or Trump is actually the deep state.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (15th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (15th April 2019), Matthew (18th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Q is definitely connected to Trump. No doubt about it. If anybody wants to undermine Q, this argument won't work period! (Too many proofs of Q and Trump connections)
    The real question is whether all these are Trump and deep state's psyops. Does Trump work with TPTB to created this Q psyop? To what purpose? (As it exposed TPTB)

See Anonymous face in the Economist's cover? Is this Q? This cover were published before Trump were elected and before Q was first posted on 4CHAN. How do they know that this is coming? Is this TPTB's psyop or it is a predictive programming.

Me confused???
    Last edited by waree; 15th April 2019 at 14:41.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

ClearWater (19th April 2019), KiwiElf (15th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast