Thread: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

1. Link to Post #661
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dutchsinse and other non-mainstream earthquake reporters

Thanks Justin. I think perhaps we need to gift the forum with a new Cosmic Disaster thread.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Pam (6th November 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #662
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This one is recent https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...67#post1311367
    ...and it's already posted there by Bill, so hopefully will get the attention it deserves there.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Pam (21st November 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Justin. I think perhaps we need to gift the forum with a new Cosmic Disaster thread.
    Dear Natalie,

From what I've learned from you, there isn't a disaster, only gifts.

Some fear the Apocalypse, however I see it as lifting a veil.

Quote Apocalypse" (ἀποκάλυψις) is a Greek word meaning "revelation", "an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling". As a genre, apocalyptic literature details the authors' visions of the end times as revealed by an angel or other heavenly messenger.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2019), onawah (21st October 2019), Pam (6th November 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #664
    Language
    English
    Thanks

West Coast USA Earthquake Update -- Pacific unrest -- New eruption in Tonga + Alaska
    10/22/2019
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Pam (21st November 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #665
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Dutch's FB page today: "ALERT!!!!!

Turn up your brightness on your screen if you can't see this..

HUNDRED(s)? OF HOT SPOTS have appeared across Southern Canada, Idaho, and Northeast Oregon all at once since yesterday.

Hundreds of hot spots .. each one a few miles wide.. reaching out of Canada going down the exterior edge of the deformed craton heading towards YELLOWSTONE.

Obviously these are not fires of any kind, but heated some way rapidly (not by the sun).

I have no clue what this means, or points towards, if anything at all. I've never seen anything like it-- therefore I having nothing to base any conclusions on .. yet..

Magma? Plate shifting? Yellowstone issues? I don't yet know.

See now on live satellite !!!!! Check infrared too!

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parm...rbar=undefined "
    Last edited by onawah; 25th October 2019 at 00:12.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (24th October 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #666
    Thanks

HUNDRED(s)? OF HOT SPOTS have appeared across Southern Canada, Idaho, and Northeast Oregon all at once since yesterday.

Hundreds of hot spots .. each one a few miles wide.. reaching out of Canada going down the exterior edge of the deformed craton heading towards YELLOWSTONE.

Obviously these are not fires of any kind, but heated some way rapidly (not by the sun).

I have no clue what this means, or points towards, if anything at all. I've never seen anything like it-- therefore I having nothing to base any conclusions on .. yet..

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/… "
    Hi Natalie,

I've tried to use your link, but receive a 404 communication error.

Remember your video of the super volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest?

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Stephanie (26th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #667
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies, corrected that. Try this: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parm...rbar=undefined

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Hi Natalie,

Last edited by Cara; 25th October 2019 at 04:01. Reason: Fixed quotation tags
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th October 2019), pyrangello (4th November 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #668
    Thanks

Apologies, corrected that. Try this: https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parm...rbar=undefined

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much, Natalie.

Avid has posted this link before with real-time information.

Before, one hotspot and now many...
    Last edited by Cara; 25th October 2019 at 04:02.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

onawah (25th October 2019), pyrangello (4th November 2019), Stephanie (26th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #669
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Global Earthquake Activity + Update -- West Coast USA + W. Pacific Unrest
    10/26/2019
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th October 2019), Stephanie (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #670
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ANOTHER Large M6.8 (M6.6) Earthquake in Philippines -- Second this week
    10/30/2019
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Stephanie (9th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #671
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Global Earthquake Activity increase -- Deep event happening now -- Large EQ due
    11/04/2019
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th November 2019), pyrangello (4th November 2019), Stephanie (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #672
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Stephanie (9th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #673
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fracking is a subject Dutch likes to cover, and is something his followers are probably concerned about as well.
    I don't know if this is really news, but will post it here and I posted it on his youtube page as well.

After Decades of Fracking, We Finally Know How the Fluid Spreads Underground
    By Allison McCartney and David Wethe
    October 25, 2019

(There is an animated illustration at the link which I don't know how to embed)

"Given how profound an effect hydraulic fracturing has had on the U.S. economically in recent years, it can come something of a shock to discover how little we know about it.

Blasting water, sand and chemicals into shale rock formations deep underground has unlocked vast hydrocarbon reserves previously considered almost impossible to exploit. Over the past decade, fracking, as the technique is also known, has transformed the country into the world’s largest oil producer, adding supply equal to all the black gold pumped by Saudi Arabia. It has remade America as an exporter both of crude and natural gas, something once unthinkable.

It’s also sparked controversy over environmental concerns that have long dogged the industry. Fracking has been blamed for causing earthquakes in Oklahoma and poisoning groundwater in Pennsylvania. New York and Vermont have banned it.

Much of the controversy is driven by mystery surrounding the fracking fluid itself. Oil-services giant Schlumberger Ltd. once described fracking as employing “brute force and ignorance.” But for the first time, we have a clear picture of how the fluid used in fracking travels underground.

The extraction process begins when a well is drilled vertically about a mile into oil-rich shale rock, then turns and carves horizontally through the shale zone for another mile. The well is encased in metal tubes for protection.

A combination of water, sand and chemicals is then pushed down the well at high pressure to fracture the shale at various equidistant points along the wellbore.

The thinking went that in a perfect frack, the fluid would be distributed in regular, even increments for each stage of hydraulic fracturing.
    But data from Deep Imaging, a small oilfield technology company in the suburbs of Houston, seems to confirm what many oilfield engineers have feared but couldn’t prove: a typical frack comes with lots of uncertainty—and bears little resemblance to the ideal.

Deep Imaging uses an electromagnetic field to detect the flow of fracking fluid through the Earth’s crust—and their results show a chaotic scene where fluid spreads unpredictably. Areas of rock affected by fracking are both considerably larger and shorter than planned.
    Take this well in Oklahoma as an example. In some cases, fluid seeps into areas that have already been fracked, meaning there’s less oil and gas available to extract. When fluid doesn’t seep as far as intended, valuable oil and gas is left behind.

When wells are dug in close proximity, fluid that spreads beyond the intended range of the frack could interfere with a neighboring well—leaving both compromised. In this case, fluid from multiple fracks seeped into previously fracked areas, as well as space drilled by a neighboring well.

Fracking has minted a string of billionaires and created modern-day oil booms in North Dakota and West Texas. Deep Imaging says their data can help the industry drill wells more strategically to maximize production and profits.

But decades of drilling without a detailed picture of how fluid spreads means many existing wells are inefficient. And oil and gas that has been left behind by imprecisely drilled wells is now inaccessible with current technology.

The new data could also inflame those who seek more oversight over fracking, as there are still questions left unanswered. Deep Imaging’s technique does not measure how far the fluid travels vertically, so it wouldn’t be possible to detect if fluid is seeping up high enough to enter underground water sources.

While the push for greater regulations over fracking has mostly died down from state legislatures, the issue has gained steam nationally. Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren said in a Tweet last month that if elected, she will ban fracking “everywhere” on the first day of her presidency.

Such a move would be “incredibly bullish” for the price of natural gas in the U.S. and oil around the world, according to analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. But Credit Suisse says even just restricting the well-completion technique on federal lands seems unlikely. William Featherston, an analyst at Credit Suisse wrote in October that taking a frack ban to private land would need an act of Congress, making such a move “untenable.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 7th November 2019 at 01:28.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2019), avid (8th November 2019), Stephanie (9th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #674
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New large deep M6.5 Earthquake below West Pacific -- Major unrest due this week
    11/08/2019
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Stephanie (9th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #675
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New eruption in Alaska, and +M4.0 swarm in Southern California, unrest spreads.
    and er..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

onawah (12th November 2019), pyrangello (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #676
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very Large Earthquake M7.1 (M7.4) strikes West Pacific, potential tsunami waves.
    and er..

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

justntime2learn (19th November 2019), onawah (14th November 2019), RunningDeer (14th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #677
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and er..

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

justntime2learn (19th November 2019), onawah (22nd November 2019)

35. Link to Post #678
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EARTHQUAKE WARNING!! for the US West Coast
    Terral BlackStar
    November 20, 2019

(This guy has his own system of predicting earthquakes. He is into prophecy and the Bible as source of info, but his science is what interests me, and it may be worth taking note to see if his predictions prove accurate.)

"Terral03.com has issued an Earthquake WARNING!!! for the US West Coast based upon a developing seismic pattern mirroring conditions from June 27, 2019 through June 6, 2019 triggered the 6.2 Canada Quake, 6.4 Ridgecrest Quake and the 7.1 Ridgecrest Quake shown below:

Watch my video report from June 27, 2019 (https://youtu.be/L6wtR9b7kwc) starting at 32:23, listen to the commentary, and stop the video at the 32:41 mark to find this: (Diagram posted in Newsletter)

Many thanks for Bonnie for sending me information on this important 6.3 Mexico Quake that struck at the 11-kilometer depth indicating deep magma-wave triggers:
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...
    M 6.3 - 111km SW of Puerto Madero, Mexico
    • 2019-11-20 04:27:05 (UTC)
    • 13.982°N 93.130°W
    • 11.0 km depth
    My concern on June 27, 2019 and my great concern today regards a giant magma wave that is moving like a freight train north through Buoyancy-barrier Corridor 2A that raised the magma horn formation off the Mexico West Coast. This massive wave is racing north towards the Corridor 2A Terminal-end Position expected to trigger earthquake tremors of 4 – 6 magnitude along the US-Canada West Coast over the coming days. The multiple magma waves triggered by harmonic tremors under the Indonesia-Fiji Seismic-volcanic Origination Zone will coalesce together generating massive pressures at the terminal-end position triggering earthquake activity inland pushing east at the 5-to-10-kilometer depth, which will create new horn formations atop the deep magma-plume formation. The magma-wave energy will consolidate within the deep magma-plume formation to then slingshot south through Corridor 2A where the US West Coast will be vulnerable to another round of large-magnitude earthquake events even greater than seen from July 4-6, 2019! "
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (21st November 2019), greybeard (21st November 2019), justntime2learn (21st November 2019), Pam (21st November 2019)

37. Link to Post #679
    Thanks

I made reservations for Jill and I in Newport, Oregon.

We check in tomorrow

I'll keep you posted
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 22nd November 2019 at 03:17. Reason: Grammar

38. Link to Post #680
    Language
    English
    Thanks

West Coast Earthquake Warning!!! Update and Terral03 com News
    12 02 2019

(Terral is watching the underground movement of magma, and basing a lot of his predictions on that.
    He doesn't go into it very deeply in this video, but gives you a general, overview of what he's been monitoring.
    I wish he and Dutchsinse would compare notes more (Terral says he has approached Dutch but without success).
    What may be putting Dutch off is Terral's views on Biblical prophecy, which is understandable, but Terral says in this video that he is working on creating 2 separate sources of info, one that is just focusing on the science, and one more for the Biblical/Survivalist groups, so that may help.

"Terral BlackStar
    22.3K subscribers
    Download a recent newsletter by visiting https://www.terral03.com.

The next shoe to drop in the North American West Coast Earthquake Warning saga fell with this 4.1 Quake Canada Quake that struck last night a few hours before midnight UTC time.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...

M 4.1 - 237km WSW of Tofino, Canada
    • 2019-12-01 20:34:05 (UTC)
    • 48.353°N 128.900°W
    • 10.0 km depth
    Deep earthquake events under Fiji from two weeks ago have crossed the Southern Pacific Ocean to rebound north at the Corridor 2 Elbow Position currently positioned under South America. The magma-wave action triggered the 6.3 Mexico Quake, the 4.1 Oklahoma Quake, the quake pair striking in the Cascadia Subduction Zone along the Oregon Coast has now raised a magma horn formation to trigger this recent 4.1 Canada Quake. We appear to be looking at the same magma-wave-type action that triggered the 6.2 Canada Quake, the 6.4 Ridgecrest Quake and the 7.1 Ridgecrest Quake from July 04-06, 2019. We are looking at increased chances that one or more large-magnitude quakes will strike the US-Canada West Coast between now and December 09, 2019 from my recent Special Report video (here) presented for Tina on November 22, 2019. Then, we have more evidence methane-vent activity heating up again across the Cascadia region off the Washington State West Coast:
    https://strangesounds.org/2019/11/met... "
    Last edited by onawah; 14th February 2022 at 00:49.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 57 LastLast