Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Hello SAB for short. So you said that you’re a noob immortal yourself and that you had some abuse as a child. Does this mean this is your first incarnation on earth in your current body ? Did you meet any other immortals in person? Does the government know about them? If yes are they monitored? ( technically everyone is). Do they ask for blood or DNA samples from you? What’s your plan with your newfound immortality?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), RogeRio (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi, I'm curious...if you have only been in this body for 50 years, how can you be sure that you are immortal?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Iyakum (29th May 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

would you care to speed up the 'sh*tstorm' and shed the generalized talk in favour of dropping a more revealing piece of information?
    sharing the paradigm threatens no ill-behaved Germain.
    thanks... smile.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Pieman (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Real immortality is not about studying the occult or esoteric, it’s not as complex as made out to be in the east,
    It’s more about spirituality (not always religious) and energy,
    I think that's not exactly immortality, but extend vitallity through unethical ways, taking vitallity (energy) from others living beings unaware about this transfer of vital energy.

I agree that the public knowledge about these Energivore-Beings " their numbers would shrink without that secrecy to hide them "

The process it's not simple, because each (parasite) as one individual, can elaborate various forms to taken the energies, from various sources of living beings.

But the real immortal beings behind these whom live here for centuries, are the Black Magicians (an esoteric name) that sustain their (immortal) life on a specific layer of astral planes, so that they never need to leave this "intermediary place" for everyone. They need energy to sustain that place, so they take it from others to stay there.

those who come to live here for centuries are directly or indirectly subordinate to Black Wizards, and may have reincarnated to compose themselves or to harvest energies that sustain the Black Wizards' existential complex.

the myths of the vampires that are not seen in the mirror and suck the vitality of the people, have its origin in this issue of black magicians, who can be seen for one(s) if they want to appear, as normal as any other human being.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Gracy (9th March 2020), Kalamos (9th March 2020), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), onevoice (9th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    They monitor, they influence, mostly meet people lol (it’s always subtle, never blatant or overt)
    Why do they do these things? Who do they work for? What's their goal?
    They are meant to help the world, (remember these people are highly psychic, they can read your mind, ask you questions, and you wouldn’t know it was happening if you were human, knowledge is power, and they can manipulate you if they want, remove or plant an idea, you would think was your own)

They answer to people on a higher level, (dimension/ vibration etc) and they in turn answer to people on a higher level, and so on, but things are not as squeaky clean as you would think,

The people on the ground mostly don’t have an agenda, there are many good people, just some bad ones in the wrong places,
    By posting this I’m creating a sh!t storm, that will draw attention from outside the very controlled group, (as in “What the F—k is going on here!”) by doing this getting the right people (higher ups) to see what’s going on,
    Shot, why do you believe this? Did you read this somewhere? You already admitted you look your age, so it's not about personal experience. Are you trying to elicit agreement for this hoped for reality?

There was a guy called Ben Abba who started to write a book about a supposed immortal, but changed his mind about doing so after he sold a few treatments on Amazon.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    the myths of the vampires that are not seen in the mirror and suck the vitality of the people, have its origin in this issue of black magicians, who can be seen for one(s) if they want to appear, as normal as any other human being.
    Colin Wilson wrote a lot about vampirism in one of his non-fiction books ("The Occult" maybe). Extroverts naturally take energy from introverts, who allow it unknowingly as part of being submissive to a more dominant personality. I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    the (active) agent usually is also unaware, but he can be controled by a hidden Chief, as to say, a Mega-Complex of Energy Suckers.

you are right, because someway they obtained consent to have access (being invited), what they do very well using seduction, persuasion and concealment

energy is the money (prime matter) of the cosmos-universe, and vital energy if not the gold is the precious stones.

--edit--

I'm not sure if it fits on "immortality" approach, but the phenomenon called by Walk-Ins, whose change the physical body can be seen as an alternative
    Last edited by RogeRio; 9th March 2020 at 12:21.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

What's a "noob"?

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,507 times in 32,931 posts

I'm not going to say anything about ShotAcrosstheBow's posts. But what I will say is that (in my opinion) it may well be the case that many people wishing for physical immortality feel afraid of death, and then starting over in a new body.

Some of the motivation for all that may be that they may somehow not feel 100% fully certain that they're an immortal spiritual being anyway. Hence the anxiety about body death. (An experienced regression therapist will soon fix all that!)

It's rather like always wanting to be in the same house, or driving the same car, or always wearing the same clothes. Why not renew everything periodically? That makes our eternal existence way more interesting.

For reference, by the way: (Many reading this may already know, of course)

Here's Li Ching-Yuen, who died in 1933 aged 256: that's two hundred and fifty-six.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), Baby Steps (18th April 2020), Bluegreen (11th March 2020), edina (1st April 2020), Ivanhoe (9th March 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), Kryztian (17th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th March 2020), Mercedes (9th March 2020), onevoice (9th March 2020), RogeRio (9th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th March 2020), Tam (9th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2020), TomKat (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020), Yoda (9th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's Li Ching-Yuen, who died in 1933 aged 256: that's two hundred and fifty-six.
    interesting, that man seems belong to Li bloodline family.

David Rockefeller visits friend Li Chiang
    Last edited by RogeRio; 9th March 2020 at 23:04.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

What is a body but a state of homeostasis? Yet a body is not a state at all but a process.

What makes a process halt? It is when the state resists change.

If the process is life, the state is death.

But we call the state ourselves and consider it inviolate. While the process of life just happens.

Reverse this thinking to achieve immortality.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), TomKat (10th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,552 times in 20,694 posts

For more info about energy vampires, see the threads about Narcissim.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=narcissism
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post879908
    Colin Wilson wrote a lot about vampirism in one of his non-fiction books ("The Occult" maybe). Extroverts naturally take energy from introverts, who allow it unknowingly as part of being submissive to a more dominant personality. I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    As I understand it, higher dimensional ET races who incarnated on Earth long ago lived very long lifetimes. After the Fall of Atlantis, when Earthlings were very vulnerable, the lower dimensional ETs and EDs invaded and altered Earthling DNA to make it weaker and the Earth races less long-lived; what scientists see now as features in "Junk DNA" that seem to have no purpose.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th March 2020 at 01:57.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

TomKat (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Extroverts naturally take energy from introverts, who allow it unknowingly as part of being submissive to a more dominant personality. I've noticed if I accidentally allow someone to take my energy -- probably not consciously -- they get giddy and start acting superior, like "what else can I get from this fool?" I don't think they know why they're doing this.
    This isn’t true at all TomKat. The whole extrovert/introvert thing refers to personality types, not energy types. I know that the extrovert/introvert thing references how we recharge and I can see how people who are in tune can begin to imagine that extroverts are leaching off everyone else but that’s not actually how it works at all. What it’s really referring is how and where we feel safe, because feeling safe is what affects our energy levels more than anything else. Introverts feel safest on their own or with minimal company and often at home, extroverts feel safer with other people and often in public. Introverts and extroverts both have equal propensity to be vampires.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

onawah (10th March 2020), RogeRio (10th March 2020), TomKat (10th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I made the decision to live forever when I was a teenager. Then I realized I did not want to live forever in this false world.

So I decided to live a healthy life and die in my sleep. I hope that works out for me.

I do believe there are those that live a very long time. I wanted to show people that to live forever was a possibility. It is the reason I wanted to live forever. Myself, I have other things to do than worry about this body - it is not me, although it has served me well enough and I am grateful.

So here's to health and long life!
    Well, you can’t get immortality if you fear death,

I use to believe anyone if they applied themselves could achieve immortality, and in my naivety I tried to help some people (this was just after my dad died) I was met with jealousy, anger, hate etc, I didn’t see that coming, painful experience,

I was later told humans can’t get this,

Noob
    Hey dude,

Humans actually come with an immortality gene so I’m confused as to why you would think that humans can’t be immortal. If you’re not human, then what are you?

Also, you mentioned in an earlier comment that humans can’t be immortal because, soul, but we live in a complex universe which comprises both materiality and the energetic plane. To be alive, to incarnate, means to have both a physical and an energetic form, the human soul would be that energetic form. Our energy determines our health, it would seem to me that it would have the biggest impact on our life span, and as others have mentioned there are dark arts which could potentially extend a persons life span by siphoning the energy of another. Trying to understand your reasoning because what you’re saying here doesn’t make a lot of sense sorry.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ask me anything, All questions welcome, (including pessimists, but temper that with reason)
    Here are my reasonable questions. What happens when these immortals are maimed, crippled or disfigured in any way? Do they live their eternal lives with missing limbs, on wheelchairs, in nursing homes etc? What happens if they are involved in mishaps that cause mortals instant death like traffic accidents, plane crashes, shot to head/heart etc? Because statistically, the longer you live, the more likely you will have a mishap as mentioned above.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (1st April 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,402 posts

The eternal you behind the eyes is not the ego you ID with now and that goes for all of us. The eternal you is above all the thought and precedes the thought of anything as it is the ultimate controller dictating the experience and happenings in each individual experience. We are multidimensional beings and we have multidimensional experiences with many bodies, many facets and many experiences processed not just individually through each experience but on the whole from the experiential effects of the trip on each. While you are you now you are also you in other experiences happening not in a past present future but all at the same time right now, which is all there is. So effectively it's all happening now.

You experience all of this and I experience all of this in a multitude of body experiences all present. From the perspective of the orchestra conductor sitting above time and thought looking at the experience losing a body to death is probably not really any big deal as it's replaced for a new experience nearly as soon as it dies and the multidimensional being is having yet another full array of experiences of varying life forms, sexes and not necessarily all earth.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

edina (1st April 2020), greybeard (10th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2020), onawah (10th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,321 times in 8,667 posts

Not to derail thread, but this discussion reminds me of my favorite Vampire-related movie (and Tilda Swinton is perfect for this role):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Lovers_Left_Alive

Quote Only Lovers Left Alive

Married for centuries and now living half a world apart, two vampires wake as the sun goes down. Adam sits holding a lute, in his cluttered Detroit Victorian, as Eve wakes up in her bedroom in Tangier, surrounded by books. Rather than feeding on humans directly, they are dependent on local suppliers of the "good stuff," for fear of blood contaminated by the 21st century environment. Adam, still a famous musician, also fears exposure, visiting a local blood bank in the dead of night in disguise as "Dr. Faust", bribing "Dr. Watson" for his coveted O negative. Eve relies on their old friend, the author Christopher Marlowe, who faked his death in 1593 and now lives under the protection of a protégé.

Despite having influenced the careers of countless famous musicians and scientists, Adam has become withdrawn and suicidal. His desire to reconnect through his music is at odds with the danger of recognition as well as his contempt for the corrupt and foolish humans he refers to as 'zombies'. He spends his days recording his compositions on outdated studio equipment and lamenting the state of the modern world, whilst collecting vintage instruments. He pays Ian, a naive young music fan, to procure vintage guitars and other assorted curiosities, including a custom-made wooden bullet with a brass casing he thinks of using to kill himself.

Having acquired much scientific knowledge over the years, Adam has built contraptions to power his home and a vintage sports car with technology originally pioneered by Nikola Tesla. His reclusive nature adds to his mystique as a musician and composer; he is upset when some intrepid fans turn up on his doorstep. Ian promises to discreetly spread rumours about Adam living elsewhere to draw them away.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th March 2020 at 20:12.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2020), Gracy (10th March 2020), RogeRio (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I’d like to post you with short sci-fi story by Andy Weir called The Egg 🥚, published in 2009 it won several literary prizes( despite being so short).
    It’s not really a sci-fi story more than philosophical essay and above all, it is the closest to “truth” as one can go on the topic.
    It’s the way we are, the way I observed this multiverse of human existence during years of my Kalachakra retreat.
    It’s “almost that way” with some excuses.

So yes you are immortal. Take it or leave it What path/vector and trajectory do you choose to evolve your consciousness is entirely upon you.

But since you’ve got this far already ...

Give us blessing please

🙏

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2020), Delight (28th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (31st March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2020), Eva2 (10th March 2020), mountain_jim (10th March 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

My mind these days, having rejected almost all teachings as false, has begun contemplating whether the whole 'life' thing is even life. Every story told about why we are here seems to miss the point. I would not lobotomize my child and send them to the sandbox to learn about themselves. I would not allow lies and disinformation to saturate my child's mind, already confused by the lobotomy, either. And I certainly would not expect my child to learn anything, advance in any way, or take them serious about anything, since their mind is already compromised.

The only thing that makes any sense is that we have been hijacked into this place without our knowledge. We are playing someone else's game where we do not even rate the worth of a single solitary pawn, if it were a game of chess.

The only possible purpose we serve here is to find our way out and never come back.

To identify with a body means that our fundamental position will always be fraught with danger and must be addressed by fear and violence. This is not the way to access higher levels of self and serves only to push the majority of people into reaction-based responses - locking them into this world with no chance of escape.

The reason we can live forever here is because any condition that results in the identification with a body is an acceptable trade-off for our masters. Death is better, of course, because those that come back come back with no memory, no accumulated knowledge, and no history - so they are far less of a threat. A being that lives forever might just figure things out and free the rest of us. Of course, the most likely scenario is that an immortal would be so overwhelmingly concerned about their body that they would miss the obvious and blatant truth of their experience.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (28th March 2020), meeradas (28th March 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020), XelNaga (20th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

ShotACrosstheBow, have you heard of the story of John of the Cross being an immortal. I have now heard this story independently over 30 years from 3 different sources. The last one recently from Mr Garlick of Australia. Forgive me if I do not post this correctly. This story aligns very well with the other two versions that I heard - first in Greece and then in Russia. I do not know how he would know this story unless he knew someone or was telling the truth.
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/2020/03...ery-long-life/

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast