+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alecs (26th October 2020), Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Gwin Ru (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2020), onawah (25th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), Yoda (2nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	44867

more

Views:	26
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	44868

Views:	28
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	44869
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Brigantia (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), onawah (25th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Views:	28
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	44870

Views:	23
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	44871

Views:	21
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	44872
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), onawah (25th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Views:	42
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	44873

Views:	33
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	44874

Views:	41
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	44875

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Brigantia (26th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (26th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I don't understand that level of addiction, yes our limbic system is "fun" and sex/drugs are ways to hack our natural responses... but seriously....

I take a que from the (very real) comedian CK Louis:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2020), Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), onevoice (26th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #246
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I don't get the big "China Bad Guy" thing, like this is the new Russia or something, always gotta have the latest boogeyman handy to trot out when needed. Why are we still falling for this? Like the US is always the "good guy"...

Are Jared and Ivanka not making huge strides in their businesses, because of both who the current president is, and their role in international relations to boot as part of the government? Lord only knows where the payoff is for Trump in that DC shell game, same as Biden.

Quote On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...nt-slams-biden

12. Link to Post #247
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Everyone I talk to hates Trump, but knowing his history, I think he is smarter than the
    average guy and has to contend with a lot more than the general public has any idea
    about.

He is up against the most powerful people on this Earth and that is where no one would wish to be in.
    Give him a break. He may be the savior of us all.

We are up against evil entities here on our Earth that he, Trump, has to deal with.

I would not wish it on my worst enemy
    Last edited by East Sun; 26th October 2020 at 15:55.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2020), chocolate milk (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), onevoice (26th October 2020), Rosco1 (27th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), TargeT (25th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (26th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #248
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I think the blue team has overplayed its hand, once again. The public cannot fail to notice how the media is circling the wagons over the laptop, with a lot of nothing to see here, move along. As the more salacious details emerge, it is getting people's attention.

I think that some cursory treatment of the gist of the emails, downplaying the corruption, would have been a whole lot better than saying there is no story combined with a little Russia muh Russia.

Combine the emails with the fact that Biden vehemently swore he never took money from foreign sources in the last debate, and we have nothing more than a total disaster for his campaign (also combined with the promise to end the oil industry, of course).

It might be legal, what he did, but what he said in that debate is very fresh in the mind of a lot of independent voters, and might be just the thing to make them pinch their noses and vote Trump, after all.

15. Link to Post #249
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I don't get the big "China Bad Guy" thing, like this is the new Russia or something, always gotta have the latest boogeyman handy to trot out when needed. Why are we still falling for this? Like the US is always the "good guy"...

Are Jared and Ivanka not making huge strides in their businesses, because of both who the current president is, and their role in international relations to boot as part of the government? Lord only knows where the payoff is for Trump in that DC shell game, same as Biden.

Quote On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...nt-slams-biden
    I don't think it is any kind of secret that the Trump's family business is in the billions and worldwide. If they had any real dirt on the family, it would be on every screen across the country, but instead we have a lot of innuendo and implication, shedding the worst possible light on their affairs. All this is nothing new or groundbreaking in the era of Trump.

Meanwhile, in that same article, we have this:

Quote While Hunter Biden’s overseas deals may have embarrassed his father, now a Democratic presidential candidate, no evidence has emerged to suggest wrongdoing by the former vice president.
    Which is utter BS on the face of it. The skeletons are coming out of the closet, and it ain't looking too good for Biden/Harris. Seeing it all in real time, I imagine a lot of Dems who haven't cast their vote quite yet may be having second thoughts, considering how very unpopular Harris is among her team.

Folks who might be inclined to overlook the apparent dementia as some right wing fantasy, like they did with Clinton getting thrown into a van like a sack of taters in 2016 on 9/11, when faced with this latest scandal(s), might now be considering if they hate Trump more than they do Kamala.

I will be the last to claim that the USA is the shining beacon for all that is good and right, but as to your point, I doubt very much, as savvy as you seem to be, that you would ever consider Russia to be anything near the threat to our country that China obviously has been. One world communist dictatorship has been the real goal of the NWO, as far as I can tell. Have you seen Corbett's documentary on China and the New World Order? I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 26th October 2020 at 01:30.

16. Link to Post #250
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gracy May has a point. I don’t get how Gracy doesn’t get the China bad guy thing, that is patently obvious at this time, but the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

If I was being chased by a mountain lion and a bear came in and took the lion out, I wouldn’t stop running to give the bear some love. I’d be relieved the bear was there because I could feel the heat of the lion’s breath on the back of my neck, but I’d take responsibility for myself and get out of there while the bear was distracted with the lion.

How do we know we’re not just witnessing a battle for the rule of the new world order? A thorough, intelligent discussion would reveal plenty of good reasons not to trust either of them. It would also remind us that what’s important isn’t who the POTUS is but what the masses believe about the POTUS, because we are the ones who truly wield the creative power while the power of authority is a lie we believe. Cool control mechanism, subtle yet unbelievably effective.

I’m sorry, I get the desire for a saviour but you’re it. We are it, both the problem and the solution. Until we clearly perceive the power each of us possess we will continue to be irresponsible with it, hand it over and cry for help.

For the love of God, see. Tik tok.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate milk For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), Satori (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (26th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Have you seen Corbett's documentary on China and the New World Order? I highly recommend it.
    And also .

I wouldn't go so far to say the U.S. is necessarily the "good guy", but it seems apparent to me the CCP has ambitions of world hegemony and the America system, which at least in principal is a Free Republic by and for the People, is one of her targets...
    Last edited by T Smith; 26th October 2020 at 01:56.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th October 2020), ClearWater (26th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), Elainie (26th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), Satori (26th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #252
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

This might help in the understanding of what's going on behind the veils/curtains: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1385574

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (26th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #253
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I wouldn't go so far to say the U.S. is necessarily the "good guy", but it seems apparent to me the CCP has ambitions of world hegemony and the America system, which at least in principal is a Free Republic by and for the People, is one of her targets...
    Okay, just as the US isn't necessarily the good guy, I've yet to see why China IS, necessarily, the bad guy. I don't see good guys OR bad guys on this world stage, just competing interests.

Now so far as world domination ambitions go, who can beat the US in that category with occupying troops all over the world, and the CIA toppling any government it can that won't cooperate and bend the knee?

Sure China is doing that economically, but at least they're making friends and/or partners along the way doing it in that manner, while the US neocon strategy is creating more and more enemies.

23. Link to Post #254
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I think PurpleLama's observation is a determining point. If the dirt on Trump had evidence it would be flooding the airwaves to bring him down instead of ridiculous campaign statements from Biden and Obama that Trump caused the Covid deaths and how can he protect anyone else from Covid when he couldn't protect himself.  Seriously, that's all they got!

Maybe the Democrats are steering clear of using personal enrichment in their campaign because they don't want fuel poured onto the evidence of their own compromising situations and allegience with China.

It's always hard to know who to trust in the upper echelons of power but today we need to look deep at the bigger picture and pick a side.

China wants to be the global super power and has cunningly and cleverly infiltrated the U.S. and other countries via the Democratic/Labour Parties and Big Tech social media.  This is NOT political spin.

Trump and his supporters in the upper echelons of power are not only defending against this takeover they have gone into offense strategy.  Makes sense that Trump is gathering allies with all his peace negotiations.

We are at war.  Anything not related to this dire situation is nit picking and noise.

Communist Leader Xi Jinping (aka Hitler) vs The World

Anyone who allies with China at this time in history is consciously complicit or being used by Xi Jinping to further his takeover agenda.

This is why it is VITAL the Republicans, via Trump, win this election.  If Biden, Kamala, Obama and Hillary win then the fight for survival from global communist rule will be damn hard to win.

Yes, the U.S. is fraught with bad moves and has a long way to go to reach "perfection" but surrendering global dominance to communism will destroy everything this infant Republic has positively achieved to date.

This article explains the risk our evolution into Sovereignty is facing:

Quote https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...ul-of-america/

Excerpts:  

The founding of the US and its articulation in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution is arguably the most successful example of the act of foundation in the modern era. The political philosopher Hannah Arendt regarded the founding of America as a unique event, not just for Americans, but for humanity as a whole. In her essay ‘Founding Fathers’, she wrote that the challenge of realising freedom demanded a ‘new foundation’, a demonstration that humanity ‘can begin something altogether new’. Arendt observed that:

‘the question of the foundation of a republic was how to preserve this spirit, the revolutionary spirit, how to find lasting institutions which could prevent this experience from being the experience of only one generation’

The preservation of the spirit of foundation was successfully realised in the Constitution of the United States.

[...]

Today, however, the promise of America’s foundation is under constant attack. Too many in the US are losing touch with the idealism, and the spirit of freedom and democracy, that inspired the founding of a new world. That is why, contrary to Arendt, the republic is no longer safe. The toxification of the act of America’s foundation, by cultural and educational elites and self-styled radicals, is corroding the legitimacy of its constitution and institutions. The decay of the republic, the detachment of its present from its often inspiring past, will not only affect the people of America. For America’s founding is a central part of the intellectual and moral legacy of all of humanity. That is why those of us watching events in America from afar have every reason to join the battle for the soul of America.

[...]

In the mainstream media, Trump is often accused of starting a culture war, or of using history to portray himself as a ‘defender of American heritage’. So, earlier this month, when Trump declared, at a White House Conference on American History, that ‘our mission is to defend the legacy of America’s founding’, he was again denounced for trying to stir up a culture war.

What Trump’s detractors overlook is that it was not him who started this current phase of the culture wars. That honour falls to the 1619 Project, which was launched by the New York Times on 14 August 2019. By the time Trump delivered his speech, more than a year later, the 1619 Project had won the support of most of Hollywood, and Nikole Hannah-Jones, its lead author, had been awarded the prestigious Pulitzer Prize.

Trump was not starting anything. He was responding, in this case to the head of cultural steam built up by the 1619 Project. No doubt he sensed that what had begun as a demonisation of America’s past had mutated into a political ideology, one that was now mobilising unrest and protest throughout the US. It was no longer just history at stake. It was the soul of the nation.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2020), onawah (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), TargeT (26th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    there is not one iota of proof of any criminal wrong doing by the Biden family. None. Nada. Not even William Barr could provide any, despite two years of investigation by the Justice Department.
    This evidence just came to the public sphere, maybe it's been held for just this occasion but there is certainty an apparent GLUTTONY of evidence against the Bidens, and there is already one police report filed.. so ....

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by stop5G (here)
    Reportedly, several ex-CIA/Secret Service bosses have said this is all a fabrication – because Trump is so in debt, and so in danger of going to prison on the day his presidency ends, that his cronies are doing everything to get him 4 more years. Imagine 4 more years of daily drama to cover up his incompetence.

Rudy Giuliani files police report on purported Hunter Biden laptop, alleging child endangerment
    Quote Giuliani dismissed suggestions that filing a police report as Trump's private attorney two weeks before Election Day should be deemed political.

"The conduct falls under the mandatory reporting requirements for child endangerment," Giuliani said. "If I was the U.S. attorney or the mayor or Bernie was still the commissioner, it would have been a crime for us not to report what we had."

The Delaware Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act mandates reporting by "any person, agency, organization, or entity who knows or in good faith suspects child abuse or neglect."

The police report is the latest drama to unfold from the week-old Biden laptop revelations
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...elaware-police

Seems pretty real to me

Granted this could all have been arranged as a political move months ago, the timing is very neat.. . very clever if that's the case.

Litterally EVERYTHING trump was accused of is being done by Biden and has been done for a while... it's actually a very common tactic, you accuse your opponent of doing what you are already doing and get all the attention off of you (hopefully)... in this case the evidence shows us the truth
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), Gemma13 (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2020), onawah (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), Tintin (26th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #256
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

As much as I don't like the sex tapes being a distraction either (until criminal activity comes forth) it could be a strategy of bait to get uninformed people to look here and then hopefully cross over to the damning evidence of Biden et al allegience with China.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

ClearWater (26th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), onawah (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), Tintin (26th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

I've yet to see why China IS, necessarily, the bad guy
    forced organ harvesting and re-education camps are kinda on the "bad scale" right?
    Where are you?

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2020), alexius (26th October 2020), Brigantia (26th October 2020), ClearWater (26th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), Elainie (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2020), onawah (26th October 2020), onevoice (26th October 2020), Orph (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), Tintin (26th October 2020), wegge (26th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #258
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,742 times in 5,529 posts

The Guiliani revelations are damning for the Biden's and the Chinese Communist Party paychecks does lead one to wonder a little how much of the international state borrowing of what amounts to trillions of dollars/pounds/euro can be traced to the CCP? Just musing, but, Biden will certainly not be the only compromised individual and these revelations do provide a clue.

Moving along from my musings for a moment and getting back to the meat, here, published on Millie Weaver's Twitter feed an hour ago a Gateway Pundit article:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
    By Joe Hoft
    Published October 26, 2020 at 8:00am

Source: Gateway Pundit

Yesterday we reported on former VP Joe Biden who snapped at a reporter who dared to ask him about his son Hunter. But VP Biden can’t get out of this one.
    Biden did not let WYOU reporter Andy Mehalshick get through his question before snapping during an event on Saturday.

“Questions and controversy continue today about Hunter Biden, your son,” Mehalshick began.

“There is no controversy,” he interjected. “That’s all a lie.”

“It’s a flat lie because the president has nothing else to run on.” Biden said.

Biden does not want you to believe your own eyes.

Of course, Biden is the one who is lying, as leaked emails have revealed deep levels of corruption and homemade porn of his son smoking crack with prostitutes is all over the internet.

But today we have more – much more…
    Hunter Biden sent the following text to a family friend where he shares that someone is accusing him of being sexually inappropriate around her daughter. This is why Hunter claims he is not allowed to be alone with that person:

In another text message from Hunter to a family friend, Hunter shares that his mother, Jill Biden, propagates the claims that Hunter is sexually inappropriate around the children and VP Joe Biden is aware as well:

In a text message sent to Hunter Biden from his Uncle Jim Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, Uncle Jim shares that both he and former VP Joe Biden are upset with accusations of impropriety but they don’t believe them. Jim and Joe Biden want to discuss with Hunter so they can all get their stories straight:

In an email to colleague and fellow board member on Burisma, the now felon Devon Archer, Hunter explains how he is not allowed to be around a certain person without his father, Joe Biden, being there:

And a fifth text message shows Hunter explaining to a certain person that her mom told former VP Joe Biden that she would call the police if Hunter tried to see that person:

These texts paint a horrible picture of what is going on behind the scenes in the Biden family.

What the hell was going on in the Biden household? If a minor was involved, why did no one contact the police? Why was this hidden from the public? Was this because it would tarnish Joe’s political image? Most importantly, is the child safe now?

VP Biden, this is no lie. It’s not coming from President Trump. This is not Russian disinformation. It’s coming from your nuclear family.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2020), Ben (26th October 2020), Bill Ryan (26th October 2020), Billy (26th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (26th October 2020), ClearWater (26th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2020), Elainie (26th October 2020), Gwin Ru (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th October 2020), onevoice (26th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020), rgray222 (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020), TargeT (26th October 2020), wegge (26th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #259
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,741 times in 4,341 posts

I hate to point anyone back to the most uncomfortable video in post #190, but if you do take another look, go to the approximate time of 2.04. Hunter says something to the girl pleasuring him. I've listened to it multiple times, and it sounds like - very much like - he says "...look, Nati look...".

Would you be so familiar with a random prostitute as to shorten her name?

And what is "Nati" short for?

This is proof of nothing just a theory.

Name:	hunter_biden_texts_e1b528875d3dd578a539377f7.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	468.9 KB
ID:	44879
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (26th October 2020), Ewan (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), onevoice (26th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (27th October 2020), Tintin (26th October 2020), wegge (26th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #260
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Joe Biden Campaign Just Overdosed as Hunter Sex Tape RELEASED!

Hunter Biden *CAUGHT ON TAPE | SEX & DRUGS | Twitter SUPPRESSING!!!:

Biden Sex Tape BOMBSHELL!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Elainie (26th October 2020), Sadieblue (27th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 38 LastLast