+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 88 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1201
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Bill, I am aware you have expressed some opinion elsewhere regarding Dr Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project! I wonder if you might have a consolidated assessment on your position as it pertains to Steven Greer; dose this guy deserve to be trusted, in your respectful opinion? If so, maybe you could say why?
    Last edited by Adi; 1st December 2020 at 23:05.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Sadieblue (9th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1202
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,397 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    Bill, I am aware you have expressed some opinion elsewhere regarding Dr Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project! I wonder if you might have a consolidated assessment on your position as it pertains to Steven Greer; dose this guy deserve to be trusted, in your respectful opinion? If so, maybe you could say why?
    It's a very, very good question. Yes, I've been very critical of Greer over the years, for a number of good reasons, and the threads and my posts are easily found. I know for a fact that there were some very serious issues.

But in the last 12-18 months I noticed that something seems to have changed. His energy seems to be to be a little lighter. I do listen to him again now. And he does know some stuff that's real.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd December 2020), Alan (2nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (15th December 2020), Baby Steps (14th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), daddy-keith (9th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Hym (5th December 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), Perdido (16th December 2020), Sadieblue (9th December 2020), Salv8tion (8th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021), wondering (2nd December 2020), Yoda (2nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #1203
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, can you share your thoughts about Inelia. A few years ago you had an interview with her. Because of this I bought a course from her. I don't remember the name. But the course did not speak to me so much. Of course the course can speak to others.. Thanks.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Sadieblue (9th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021), wondering (8th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #1204
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Bill, can you share your thoughts about Inelia. A few years ago you had an interview with her. Because of this I bought a course from her. I don't remember the name. But the course did not speak to me so much. Of course the course can speak to others.. Thanks.
    Yes, here's the 2011 interview: (a very interesting one, too)

The video did a great deal to bring Inelia to the public eye, and I'm happy about that. Some of the more dramatic anecdotes about her psychic abilities — which are very real and well-developed — we cut out of the video, as we didn't want the presentation to be all about "psychic magic tricks", astonishing as some of the stories were.

In terms of what else she held to be true, some of it was not. I don't want to deprecate her here, not at all, but (for instance) she held Obama to be some kind of Galactic Ambassador hero [my paraphrase], and I think most people reading this now will know that he wasn't that at all.

And she totally sincerely believed that this was her first human incarnation, or her first incarnation in this universe in any form. That, too, wasn't accurate. It was far more of a memory-wipe thing.

I've not followed her public messages in recent years — quite a few of those being behind a paywall — so I'm not really able to comment on where she's at right now. But spiritual teachers in the world are in short supply, so we should appreciate and value [almost] every one of them.

Earlier in this thread, I explained: (about Ilie Pandia, who is also Inelia's webmaster)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He [Ilie] left in his own version of an orderly manner. Meaning, he hard-deleted his account, and that of Inelia, and after that there was no further communication. Everything he did was his own decision, for whatever reasons.
    Ilie, who'd been a good friend of everyone in the mods team (including Paul, with whom he worked very closely), never replied to any messages asking why he'd done this.

To totally delete his account and Inelia's — an extreme step which is almost never taken — means that their posts and threads are no longer searchable under their name. Ilie, who was an expert on the forum software, absolutely knew that, and it was deliberately destructive and irreversible.

One can assume that Inelia was unhappy about something concerning herself that was posted on the forum (maybe by myself), and Ilie did this on her behalf without explanation. But much more reasonable (and ethical!) would have been to ask us to please remove anything which she felt was sensitive.

We almost always honor requests of that nature, of course. It's not really the best practice of a spiritual teacher to do something like that leaving everyone else forever wondering why, and therefore unable to learn — if any learning was needed.

8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (8th December 2020), Baby Steps (14th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), David Trd1 (15th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th December 2020), Ewan (8th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), graciousb (1st December 2021), Harmony (21st December 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (8th December 2020), leavesoftrees (9th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Reinhard (8th December 2020), Sadieblue (9th December 2020), Salv8tion (8th December 2020), shamballaOn (8th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021), wondering (8th December 2020), Yoda (8th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #1205
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Bill do you have any comments or suspicions about the virus/vaccination that agree with my own?
    My suspicions:
    1. The virus is a plandemic.
    2. The virus is intended to create fear, pain and financial hardship.
    3. Fear, pain hardship and false promises are powerful tools for forcing us to accept the vaccination.
    4. Something in the vaccination will make it easier to control humans.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 15th December 2020 at 21:37.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th December 2020), Baby Steps (14th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Brigantia (14th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), David Trd1 (15th December 2020), DeeMetrios (26th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Hym (15th December 2020), Metaphor (21st December 2020), Perdido (16th December 2020), peterspm (17th December 2020), pueblo (15th December 2020), Sadieblue (15th December 2020), skogvokter (18th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1206
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

1984 and Brave New World, been advocating them for many years, the reality of their message is imminent.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lazarus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2020)

13. Link to Post #1207
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill do you have any comments or suspicions about the virus/vaccination that agree with my own?
    My suspicions:
    3. Fear, pain hardship and false promises are powerful tools for forcing us to accept the vaccination.
    Thanks, and I laid out quite a lot of this in my long and detailed post #1182 on the previous page, which you may not have seen. But here, I'll maybe take things just a little further.

I suspect its release was accidental (I explain this in post #1182), but the plans were already in the works (the 'Lockstep' section of the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Document, etc) so the various authorities scrambled to take advantage of it.

The global response was initially way too clumsy and uncoordinated, with the WHO being genuinely and visible incompetent and frequently changing its stances. It was hardly a well-planned operation. Only later did the trap start to close shut in a coordinated way.
    After it was released, yes, of course.
    And the 'Great Reset'. (Anyone believing this will usher in NESASA and a golden age of personal debt-relief is as naive as the mouse sniffing the cheese in the trap.)

It's all a step towards the justification for global government. ("We have to all come together and reorganize to combat this global problem.") Major cyberattacks, which may be currently just beginning, could easily be part of that strategy.
    Maybe. That has to be possible. I don't trust whatever's in any such vaccine one tiny bit, and I'm never going to take it. (And it's not even a "vaccine". It's an injection of untested cellular manipulation. A real vaccine is what Edward Jenner invented in 1797, an ingenious idea which worked.)

But it might not be the vaccine itself that's a control factor, though the vaccine is likely to be very dangerous to the natural operation of the body. It's more likely to be the compelled use of the vaccine (with sanctions like travel, healthcare and financial restrictions, employers' mandates, etc etc) as a way to add the desired extra layer of heavy control over everyone.

As almost everyone reading this may recognize, there's something extremely fishy about the global vaccination push — while at the same time ignoring all the simple and inexpensive personal steps anyone can do to strengthen their own immune systems. They're trying too hard, and the censorship of any questioning voices (and information about well-studied, effective treatments) underlines all this.

It's slam-dunk obvious this is part of a detailed plan — though I'm not sure if we know what ALL those details of the plan are yet.

One of many possibilities is that there's going to be released another virus (yes, viruses are real) which is far more serious. I'm deeply suspicious of this, and have been for months.

A smallpox outbreak would bring the entire planet to its knees, for instance, and people would be lining up in their tens of thousands in justified panic for a 'real' vaccination. (You don't mess with smallpox. Or ebola. Or any one of a handful of other biosecurity level 4 pathogens which many countries possess.)

One of the many permutations here is that the Covid "vaccine" may work to compromise immune systems, as a strategic 'softening-up' for whatever might come next. That might go hand in hand with the blatant, self-evident absence of any healthcare education or simple advice for regular people to strengthen their own immune systems. It may be the human immune system that's under attack here, and one wonders why.

Then there's the question of who's behind it all. Clearly, it's all being coordinated at a high, supranational level. (I mentioned earlier that the co-ordination was initially stumbling and chaotic, but it's now highly organized worldwide.)

Countries with global-domination intent like China may be being used by an invisible higher agency, as may China's control (which I do strongly suspect is the case) over the tech giants like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and almost the entire global media.

If one looks from the highest possible level at the overall goal of all this — i.e. what problem are they trying to solve?? — that problem is likely to be global population.

How one gets from the current situation to population control (or maybe, a depopulation plan) is part of what we don't know yet.

If there is a depopulation plan of which what we're seeing now is just the set-up phase, there seem to be three candidates: famine, disease, and/or war.

And maybe, infrastructure collapse due to a combo of cyberattacks and a serious, genuine pandemic — because in something like an smallpox or ebola outbreak no-one would go to work on any job: no power station workers, no truckers, no electronics engineers, nobody daring to leave their homes to do anything at all. Nothing and no-one would move. Lockdown wouldn't need to be imposed: everyone would be in hiding anyway.

It'd take a few months to all kick in, but infrastructure collapse like that would kill many hundreds of millions or more. For war alone to kill off those numbers, it'd have to be nuclear, and too much damage would be done. It's far more effective to kill off the humans and leave all the facilities (including farmland, factories, power plants etc) intact.

It has to be possible that something like this is at least what some unknown but very powerful people are considering, and right now we're only in step 1 or 2 of a 10-step plan.

Widespread civil disobedience is the answer — and because that's the answer, this is why the media is totally taken over and and social media increasingly heavily censored. That gives away a lot of the strategy. It's so clear to see.

That had to be done first, like taking out an enemy's communication systems before the missiles strike. (And Trump is also partially in the way, which is why he had to be removed by any means possible.)

But if that doesn't work, and people get out of control again, then a genuinely serious new pandemic which would have everyone locking themselves right down and begging for vaccinations seems to be all too logical to predict.

It doesn't come naturally, but one has to think like an enemy of humanity (but who may consider themselves a friend of the earth) with goals rather like the forest wardens whose job it is to cull the deer.

For them, it's not even personal or vindictive. They just see themselves as way superior to the deer, a far more intelligent overseeing species with a responsibility to the forest as a whole.

But from the viewpoint of the deer, those men with guns are all evil psychopathic murderers.And then there's the question of who the superiors of the forest wardens may be. That's an entirely different topic, beyond the scope of even this post.

I simply hope that I'm wildly wrong in all of this. But I'd suggest that anyone reading this might be able to follow the logic. (Trump will have his second term. Of that, I'm certain. But even that may not be nearly enough to stave all this off if population reduction is indeed the intention of whoever's running all this.)

How confident am I in what I'm musing here? Something like 70-80% that at least all this is being seriously discussed somewhere behind very closed doors. But there's still plenty of room there to be wrong.

And what the outcome will be, I do not know. I'm optimistic, and I feel quite strongly there are wild-card, spiritual factors that we may not know about yet. But I can't justify, account for, or explain my optimism in tangible, real-world terms — yet.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st December 2020 at 12:12.

14. The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (21st December 2020), Alan (21st December 2020), Alberto e Daniela (5th January 2021), Alecs (21st December 2020), amandapoet (19th January 2021), Angel of the Mists (22nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), Brigantia (21st December 2020), Craig (22nd December 2020), Czarek (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), DeeMetrios (26th December 2020), Elainie (2nd January 2021), Eva2 (2nd January 2021), Ewan (21st December 2020), Feritciva (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Gemma13 (21st December 2020), gord (2nd January 2021), graciousb (27th December 2020), Gwin Ru (21st December 2020), happyuk (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st December 2020), Icare (22nd December 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2020), Ivy23 (7th January 2021), Jad (22nd December 2020), Jambo (19th January 2021), James Newell (3rd January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (21st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (21st December 2020), kfm27917 (22nd December 2020), kudzy (22nd December 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd December 2020), Lunesoleil (7th January 2021), Mare (22nd April 2021), Metaphor (21st December 2020), naochan (22nd January 2021), ndroock1 (26th December 2020), onawah (3rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (21st December 2020), rgray222 (7th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (21st December 2020), rumas (9th January 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Samson (7th January 2021), Savannah (22nd December 2020), selinam (21st December 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), Sunny (22nd December 2020), Sunray (7th January 2021), Tintin (21st December 2020), TomKat (21st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020), Violet3 (4th January 2021), Yoda (21st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #1208
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Hi Bill, I highly recommend viewing this interview with Jacqueline Hobbs for a deep dive into the negative high frequency beings controlling planet Earth (it requires "a sign-in," even if you don't want to donate).

Quote from the web page link above:
    Quote Who are the negative high frequency beings and where did they come from? Why are they such a pain in the butt? What is their relationship with the shadow controllers and how can they be stopped? What does this mean for the history of this planet - and its future? Join me for this stunning event, hosted once again by Theresa and Stephen from Ownstream, where we will blow the lid on what’s behind the madness currently going on on this planet and purify its defining impulse. Controversial. Arresting. Not for the faint hearted.
    Catherine

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), eagle0027 (21st December 2020), Elainie (2nd January 2021), Harmony (21st December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

17. Link to Post #1209
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Hi Bill, I highly recommend viewing this interview with Jacqueline Hobbs for a deep dive into the negative high frequency beings controlling planet Earth (it requires "a sign-in," even if you don't want to donate).

Quote Who are the negative high frequency beings and where did they come from? Why are they such a pain in the butt? What is their relationship with the shadow controllers and how can they be stopped? What does this mean for the history of this planet - and its future? Join me for this stunning event, hosted once again by Theresa and Stephen from Ownstream, where we will blow the lid on what’s behind the madness currently going on on this planet and purify its defining impulse. Controversial. Arresting. Not for the faint hearted.
    Catherine
    I am about to reread alien intervivew today to refresh memory in regard to human manipulation mentioned in it.
    One example mentioned if i recall was pearl harbour.
    At this time with many very intelligent people in polotics and medicine doing and promoting the ongoing mass stupidity i have always felt they were being highly mind manipulated.
    The timing of another space force announcement is suspisious at this time.Possibly they are working to take down the human manipulation elements mentioned in alien interview.If nothing else it is a very interesting thought provoking read.
    Please chime in with your thoughts on this possibility Bill...thnx Ed

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #1210
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)

I am about to reread alien intervivew today to refresh memory in regard to human manipulation mentioned in it.
    If you're referring to the 'Alien Interview' written by Lawrence Spencer, it's a hoax.

Meaning, it was an allegory: a fun story with a lot of interesting meaning woven into it, but the events were all fictional. It's not a true story, though Lawrence Spencer began to pretend it was once his readers all wrongly assumed it was a historical account.

That was a bad call. It's a classic example of how when someone embarks on a deception, maybe even accidentally, it becomes harder and harder to reverse out of it once they're surrounded by people who believe them. (There's quite a lot of that in the alternative community. )

Lawrence Spencer was a scientologist, which is where all the interesting metaphysics comes from. It's really just a vehicle for sharing a scientological view of the world.

Read this thread, and you'll see an email in which he admitted the fabrication. It's still fooling a lot of good people.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st December 2020 at 20:50.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st December 2020), aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Constance (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), dan33 (15th December 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), eagle0027 (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (22nd December 2020), Maunagarjana (22nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020), Yoda (21st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #1211
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thnx for that Bill..have not seen that info previously.
    Regardless i do feel that much of the human population is under some kind of spell OR??.
    And quite obviously if people dont soon wake to the reality of the creation...im glad to have lived through the time i did. Time feels to be running out quickly.
    Thanx again...have a great day..xmas and all the best in the newyear

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Constance (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (21st December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

23. Link to Post #1212
    Thanks

Thnx for that Bill..have not seen that info previously.
    Regardless i do feel that much of the human population is under some kind of spell OR??.
    And quite obviously if people dont soon wake to the reality of the creation...im glad to have lived through the time i did. Time feels to be running out quickly.
    Thanx again...have a great day..xmas and all the best in the newyear
    Yes, irrespective of 'Alien Interview' as a work of fiction, there are most definitely non-human influences at play in human affairs. (Scientology knows all about this, which is where Spencer got all that from.)

Dr Bill Deagle in his epic Dec 2006 Granada Forum Lecture (still a tour de force, valid to this day) called them transdimensional demonic entities, and he wasn't wrong.

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), Constance (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), eagle0027 (22nd December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Gwin Ru (21st December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), kfm27917 (22nd December 2020), kudzy (22nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), Sunny (22nd December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020), Yoda (21st December 2020)

25. Link to Post #1213
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:20.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), aoibhghaire (21st December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), eagle0027 (22nd December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

27. Link to Post #1214
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Listening to Dr. Deagle now. I can't remember if I heard this before, but a lot of it would have been harder to believe back in 2006; though much more easy to believe now.
    Did he really claim to be one of the two witnesses from the Book of Revelations?
    I don't think that is true, anymore than David Icke who thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus.
    But prophets can be subject to delusions too.
    Which makes it all the more confusing and necessary to develop strong discernment.

Dr Bill Deagle in his epic Dec 2006 Granada Forum Lecture (still a tour de force, valid to this day) called them transdimensional demonic entities, and he wasn't wrong.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Constance (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), eagle0027 (22nd December 2020), Franny (24th December 2020), Harmony (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #1215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Listening to Dr. Deagle now. I can't remember if I heard this before, but a lot of it would have been harder to believe back in 2006; though much more easy to believe now.
    Did he really claim to be one of the two witnesses from the Book of Revelations?
    Well, I've never heard him say anything like that, and it's not anywhere in his Granada Forum lecture. (I have an unedited transcript, and I just searched.)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), eagle0027 (22nd December 2020), Franny (24th December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Harmony (22nd December 2020), kfm27917 (22nd December 2020), kudzy (22nd December 2020), pyrangello (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (22nd December 2020), Yoda (22nd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #1216
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

I just saw some claims from others online saying he made that claim, but haven't seen any real corroboration. Possibly it stems from back in his early evangelical days when he was ministering. See: https://clayandiron.com/about-2/
    "ClayandIRON.com Ministries is a Prolife Conservative Constitutional American Worldwide ministry interviewing top Christian Prophetic Evangelists, to understand and empower Believer’s to be Salt and Light in Troubled Times. Dr Bill prays to inspire Hope, Faith, Love and Solutions to any problem lost mankind faces from medical, geopolitical, military, environmental, and immediately ON AIR answers or logical pathways to find solutions. He has had a near death experience at 8 years of age and became a prolife doctor travelling in 1999 to 42 cities and Israel with the Prophecy Club. His two books, Clay and IRON and Abortion to Armageddon were donates to radio and TV ministries to support Prophecy Club Ministries. Second Editions are in the works. His trip to Israel with Hayseed Steven Oil Driller from Texas with Stan Johnson and Phyco, Israel Oil Geologist to the Elohim Perazim Drill Site for a Hebrew Prayer in 1999 on the Feast of Tabernacles and significance of Hebrew Feast Days is profound. The ministry shows how Believer’s are the Bride of a returning Yeshua ha Meshiach. The temporal Earth and Heaven will marry after times of tribulation, but God is With Us. Dr Bill and Michelle and family with staff will serve you to heal, body, mind and souls. The Leaves of The Tree are for the Healing of the Nations, both physically, spiritually and nationally. May God’s people arise and the Salvation of God’s People begin, for the Beginning of the End is the Start of a Glorious New Begging for a New Mankind, the Bride of the Creator. Our transformation to be a Godly people fit to spread across the Galaxy is upon the People of Earth, who believe in the Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
    drbilldeagle@hotmail.com"

More here: https://swallowingthecamel.me/2008/02/27/456/ ...about the Book of Revelations/witness claim, but it's second hand.
    Reading that last site, which is part transcript of Deagle's talks, and part commentary about Deagle, it's easy to conclude that Deagle might be part visionary and part madman.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd December 2020 at 02:23.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), eagle0027 (22nd December 2020), Franny (24th December 2020), Harmony (22nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (22nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #1217
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Catherine
    One example mentioned if i recall was pearl harbour.
    At this time with many very intelligent people in polotics and medicine doing and promoting the ongoing mass stupidity i have always felt they were being highly mind manipulated.
    The timing of another space force announcement is suspisious at this time.Possibly they are working to take down the human manipulation elements mentioned in alien interview.If nothing else it is a very interesting thought provoking read.
    Please chime in with your thoughts on this possibility Bill...thnx Ed
    I want to offer you another perspective on this eagle0027.

You will need to listen to this from 4.05 - 5.23

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fWzzIuqzfCB/?fbclid=IwAR2jcdtrruLE7o7d3flbAJ3y4GpNxCedHto3n_nL8pwc3iObXh-25rxyQmo

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fWzz...iObXh-25rxyQmo
    Thnx Constance...will have to relisten to that a couple times.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Constance (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), Harmony (22nd December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), WeAllMustLearnToNavigate (24th December 2020), wondering (22nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #1218
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the reason 'resisting' doesn't work (what he mentions just after 5:23) is because a) generally your asking those you don't agree with to change (will they I wonder) b) saying what you don't want, (to use a mathematical analogy), is like this, (think about a single point in cartesian mathematics --- as the point you're resisting. It's obvious the definition of your resistance implies that you don't wish proximity to that point -- but you haven't defined direction -- there are many paths you could go from that point ( (infinite) in 2 dimensions or higher).

To put it another way if a small child is 'mis-behaving' -(doing something you don't want (to be more precise) -- e.g. their ripping something up or harrassing a sybling ) you can say to that child "Don't do that!" -- and what you will generally find is that they continue doing what they were before -- the parent gets more irrate etc. On the other hand if at the same time you suggest an alternative more constructive activity -- the chances are good that will do so (possibly avoiding accrimony altogether). This is because in the first case of simply saying what not to do, no constructive direction was defined.

(edit) Just to add a clarifying point -- that I just realised after making the post --

It's important to notice that non-resistance is not the same as obediance. (a corrollary of this is that Timothy Leary's statement "think for yourself, question authority" -- could be made more precise -- "think for yourself, question the very notion/legitimacy of authority"
    Last edited by WeAllMustLearnToNavigate; 24th December 2020 at 03:00. Reason: non resistance does not equal to obey

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WeAllMustLearnToNavigate For This Post:

Ben (21st May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), graciousb (27th December 2020), Harmony (1st January 2021), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), wondering (25th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #1219
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Catherine
    Thanks Catherine...

I must say oracle girl and the reality of what she offers also immediately came to my mind as well as i read these words of Bill's:

"And what the outcome will be, I do not know. I'm optimistic, and I feel quite strongly there are wild-card, spiritual factors that we may not know about yet. But I can't justify, account for, or explain my optimism in tangible, real-world terms — yet."

In my view SHE is one of, if not the 'wild-card, spiritual factors' Bill mentioned.

I'd like to repeat (to others) that it's not a matter of taking mine or anyone's word on it. Take part in just ONE 'purification' session and you will know. Or, please also consider listening to this:

The truth clearly communicates here too. It's beyond words but palpable.

Bodhicee

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Anka (25th December 2020), aoibhghaire (25th December 2020), Ben (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th December 2020), Eva2 (25th December 2020), Harmony (1st January 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #1220
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, do you do any "exercises or methods" to be on a positive timeline? Any tips and advice?

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Ben (27th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Harmony (1st January 2021), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th December 2020), wondering (25th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 88 LastLast