+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Re: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

Here is another suggestion.

That mention earlier of 'gold painted angel iron' made me think.

I am involved as a (re-trainee) sculptor, and have recently painted a clay cast figure ('End Times Angel') with varnish---with 'BRONZE POWDER' mixed in.

Although this for effect etc, it ocurrs to me that this would achieve the same effect of a bronze coating, on your pyramid, and a LOT cheaper than actual copper?

Perhaps i did not explain myself very well:
    What i meant was: that one could build the pyramid with cheaper material (i.e. bamboo) then paint with 'metal powder' varnish.
    This would in effect offer a 'metal coated frame'
    To my knowledge, there are many metal powders available. (not just bronze)

* Also 'ground marble' can be added to the varnish- if you wish a 'rock like finish'?

If this is of any use, please let me know

I can tell you that prices vary for bronze powder enourmously. BUT...I have sourced a local supplier at very good prices. (This is UK, but you'd have to either source locally, or pay shipping)
    Last edited by CeltMan; 13th December 2011 at 01:01.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)
    Hold it! What a fabulous frame this would make for a stained glass project if one made the time!

Hmmmmm.

(Add: I just remembered: There is a segment in the above Pyramid documentary in which the architect, Pei, discusses his design of the glass pyramid in front of the Lourve.):

C.R. cooool!!
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), seko (16th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Zillah (here)
    I first learned deeply about the importance of the pyramid structure from the brilliant Dr. Fred Bell (the late Dr. Bell) - RIP.

Dr. Bell is known to have created many devices downloaded and inspired through his frequent ET contact - and has been the CIA's best kept secret for many of his younger years and already at 14 he was inducted into the MK Ultra program. As you can imagine much of his technology is being repressed by TPTW, and as one of the more brilliant whistle blowers I hope someone will continue on his work - he spoke of magical things that was already tested and functioning.... just waiting for approval... so we shall see. I feel he decided to complete his work in the other realms for reasons that are far beyond us.

Check out his site

And DEFINITELY read his book if you can - its always at my bedside and is FASCINATING.

BBS RADIO tribute link (good summary)

Ancient Forms and Modern Technology

Pyramids have fascinated human kind for thousands of years. One of the most famous, the Great Pyramid remains the world's greatest unsolved mystery as Reg Miller puts it in his book Pyramid Truth. Pyramid technology began probably hundreds of centuries ago. It got its first real push into modern society in the 1920's, when Karl Derbal of Czechoslovakia received a patent for the pyramids used as a razor blade sharpener. Then another development occurred in the 1940's to 50's. Wilhelm Reich discovered the orgone effect which, when applied to pyramid technologies, greatly enhanced the multi-purpose healing and detoxification effect of pyramids.

The Science of The Pyramids - Success Related to Health

We all understand that pyramids are something special. We see pyramids many times as a shape that is integrated in architectural designs. And yet, what purpose do they have? How can we use them? When we make pyramids for applications for the human body, we use alternate layers of gold, copper and silver, which are "active" metals, within layers of nickel, which is "passive" in nature. This speeds up the Bio-Plasmic Life Force that is the essence of pyramid power. A form of aura photography exists today that shows us directly how our life forces, our "Bio-Plasmic energies" are progressing. In the mid-seventies Bell discovered when exposing the human body to a pyramid that it would increase our energy level and vitality. Why is this? Pyramids block the effect of negative energies and radio frequencies.

All great pyramids (from Egypt or somewhere else) amplify energy by being aligned to the magnetic North. All pyramid systems developed by Dr. Fred Bell are orgone plated. This plating process has alternating layers of active and passive metals. The utilization of precious metals, such as gold, has octahedral molecular shapes; Therefore, these pyramids do not have to be aligned to the magnetic North.

Head Gear pyramids:

Head Gear pyramids are 9” precious metal plated pyramid frames, titanium or steel based that you wear on your head. Although it may be an unusual sight to wear a pyramid on your head, almost everyone who has seriously endeavored to wear a pyramid for any length of time has had remarkable results in the reduction of fatigue and stress.

Create a natural field of orgone plated.
    Detoxify the body
    Increase of energy level
    Increase your concentration
    Boost your memory

Portamids:

The Portamid is designed as a sleeping and meditation pyramid. It is available in 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10 feet size.

People who have used the Portamid experienced:

A strong detoxification of the entire body
    Great relaxation and piece of mind
    Higher energy and vitality
    Deeper meditation
    Restful sleep
    Increased intimacy with your partner
    Size recommendations:

6' & 7' Meditation
    8' & 9' Queen Size Bed
    9' & 10' King Size Bed
    Note: These measurements give you the base length of the pyramid frame. The height of the individual frame is 36% shorter on top. For example a 10' Frame is 7' high on top. We recommend choosing a frame that gives you greater height regardless what size your bed is. It will give your more room inside of the pyramid.

Pyramid Living Systems:

This is exactly why many wizards sported these pyramid types of headgear back in the day, was it giving them more energy/knowledge perhaps:
    Head Gear pyramids are 9” precious metal plated pyramid frames, titanium or steel based that you wear on your head. Although it may be an unusual sight to wear a pyramid on your head, almost everyone who has seriously endeavored to wear a pyramid for any length of time has had remarkable results in the reduction of fatigue and stress.

And maybe the Dunce cap as well.

I think we can start a new fashion trend, I'd be game!!!

The Pyradome is a 9 inch steel based headgear pyramid that is 24 Karat gold orgone plated. Orgone layer - The effect of amplifying energy through combined layers of dissimilar materials. Wilhelm Reich at the Institute of Psychology at the University of Oslo documented the orgone effect in 1936. When we make pyramids for applications for the human body, we use alternate layers of gold, copper and silver, which are "active" metals, within layers of nickel, which is "passive" in nature.

Creates a natural field of negative ions
    Gently detoxify the body
    Helps to relax
    Promotes creative work
    The Pyradome is specially recommended to those new to Pyramid Technology, working to develop higher consciousness via the Ajna Chakra. With regular use, Pyradome benefits may include: Stabilizing high blood pressure, promotes Tranquility and Well-being, Experience Deep Relaxation and Balance, Reduces Headaches, and more!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Here is another suggestion.

That mention earlier of 'gold painted angel iron' made me think.

I am involved as a (re-trainee) sculptor, and have recently painted a clay cast figure ('End Times Angel') with varnish---with 'BRONZE POWDER' mixed in.

Although this for effect etc, it ocurrs to me that this would achieve the same effect of a bronze coating, on your pyramid, and a LOT cheaper than actual copper?

If this is of any use, please let me know

I can tell you that prices vary for bronze powder enourmously. BUT...I have sourced a local supplier at very good prices. (This is UK, but you'd have to either source locally, or pay shipping)
    It appears that different metals used promote a different effect, for example:

- pyramid that is orgone plated, applying layers of 24 Karat gold and silver.

Increases concentration
    Promotes greater attention span
    Boosts memory
    Detoxifies body
    Decreases appetite

Silver has been used for centuries as a natural antibacterial, anti-fungal metal. The ancient Chinese used "silver coins" in their water barrels placed on ships to keep the water fresh for sailors on long journeys. In the United States of America, silver was the first government approved natural antibiotic substance to be approved for human use against viral, fungal and bacterial infections as far back as 1934! Even today, silver is used world wide in a colloidal solution for prevention of seasonal viruses and flues and persistent infections.

- pyramid that is orgone plated, applying layers of 24 Karat gold and copper.

Creates energy boost
    Stimulates the adrenal gland
    Cleanses the blood
    May help to reduce arthritis

Arthritis? High cholesterol levels building up in the body? What happens? Toxins accumulate and degenerative conditions start to develop. This leads to decreased circulation and vitality problems. Soon the body begins to accumulate toxic viruses and fungi. Women begin to have yeast infections. Both sexes lose energy. Memory becomes impaired, allergies surface, and eventually diseases such as arthritis begin to set in.

- pyramid that is 24 Karat orgone plated and made from titanium

Titanium is much lighter than steel. We found that the titanium pyramid has a strong detoxifying effect on the body. The titanium frame also creates a much stronger output of negative ions.

Promotes profound detoxification of the body
    Strong out put of negative ions
    Increases concentration and attention span
    Increases vitality
    Soothing and balancing

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

CeltMan (4th May 2012), Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), MacStar (23rd March 2012), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I really do believe in the power of pyramids, but can I ask how do you you "orgone plate" something? (referring to post #44)

I also believe in W.Reich studies about orgone, but I canīt see how itīs possible to orgone plate something.

I think this "orgone plating" is a scam to make you buy very expensive pyramids coated with expensive metals.

Basically, to generate orgone, you just need to have layers of conductive and non-conductive materials, and expose them to sun light. However, the captured orgone is somewhat invisible and intangible, so how could someone manage to coat or plate something with it?

Layering different highly conductive metals wont work as an orgone generating device, as far as I know.

Cheers,

Raf.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Possibly Raf, I dont have the expertise about orgone coating, however I do make orgone jewelry (pendants) and block pyramids...

I do know one thing for sure, altho the knowledge might not be there, Dr, Bell was not one to scam anyone through his technology. He was greatly respected, and trusted and I deeply feel that orgone plating is possible at least through his avenue. This is something I resonate with, but you raise a good point to always question and do more research because there are many scam artists out there. <3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), RMorgan (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Regarding the building material - did I see somewhere a notion that the pyramids shouldīt contain much metal or they actually donīt work that well? That being one of the reasons for original pyramids worldwide being of stone. That perhaps contains ore, so I might be completely wrong here, but I distinctly remember a notion - perhaps in DW: Source field about that.. Anyone?

UT

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Brill! Thankyou!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Possibly Raf, I dont have the expertise about orgone coating, however I do make orgone jewelry (pendants) and block pyramids...

I do know one thing for sure, altho the knowledge might not be there, Dr, Bell was not one to scam anyone through his technology. He was greatly respected, and trusted and I deeply feel that orgone plating is possible at least through his avenue. This is something I resonate with, but you raise a good point to always question and do more research because there are many scam artists out there. <3
    Hey Zillah,

All we need is to remember that all real pyramids are built with rock, which is very inexpensive.

If anyone is thinking on building a meditation/healing pyramids, copper is already a great and relatively inexpensive metal. I canīt see how gold, silver and titanium would actually improve the quality of the pyramid.

The particle liberation of gold and silver are indeed beneficial if done correctly in water, but it wont affect the pyramid quality, simply because you are not touching these metals directly.

So, my advice is, if you want to build a pyramid for healing, a copper one will work just fine, if done with the correct angles. It will work even better if used outside, under sun light. Using it inside you bedroom wont have much effect, since it will not efficiently capture the energies itīs suppose to direct to your body.

Combining the pyramid with rocks, specially clear and rose crystals is also a good idea.

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Zillah (12th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

sorry, I'm late to this thread.

before you begin, please understand that the effects are created by electrostatic voltage differential.

so..... NO METALS.

Long story, sort of.

The pyramid acts as a vortex creation and focusing resonator while immersed in an AC field, which is what the earth's gravitational and aetheric fields ---are.

see the 'reptilians are real' thread for more info connected to this, if interested.

Use PVC pipe for a frame , or even just simple foamed polystyrene insulation sheets--angle cut and glued together..

The high dielectric strength of the sheets.. works well.

The stone of the pyramids proper is a piezoelectric cement like mix that was formed in location, one on top of the other, so each layer works more powerfully than the next.

Thin sheets are fine.

like so:

http://insulation.owenscorning.com/h...cts/insulpink/

high quality cardboard materials are also known to work quite well.

I'm going to go and get a sheet of 0.5" foam to try out.

I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th December 2011 at 20:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), Reirrac (13th December 2011), seko (16th December 2011), sheddie (30th April 2012), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

before you begin, please understand that the effects are created by electrostatic voltage differential.

so..... NO METALS.

Long story, sort of.
    Of course, real pyramids and these meditation/healing pyramids work very differently from each other, despite both use the same geometric shape.

Meditation pyramids are supposed to both canalize your own energy trough the shape of the pyramid, making it stronger and to receive external energies (like sun energy) and drive them trough the shape of the pyramid and then to your body. For this finality, using conductive materials is a great thing and copper works great.

Real pyramids are different devices. They use large blocks of rocks, which usually have very low conductive properties (Egypt/Mayan/Aztec).

Some use layers of different materials (rock/clay), with different conductive properties, to generate orgone (Bosnia). These kind of pyramid also rely on the power of water to amplify its potential; and thatīs why they are covered with soil and plants, to keep them irrigated with water all the time.

There are different technologies used in the pyramid building art, for different purposes, in different parts of the world.

The Chinese pyramids even have mercury circulating in it, inside pipe like structures.

Each pyramid is a different case, made by different civilizations, with similar, but essentially different purposes. Its crucial for anyone trying to understand pyramids, to understand that as well.

Cheers,

Raf.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th December 2011), MacStar (23rd March 2012), Reirrac (13th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011), Zillah (12th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

All very valid points but I have to disagree with "No Metals" and lean more towards different materials will provide different outcomes...

I will try to gather some research and add to this thread regarding Bell's work (I gotta pull open his 800 page book lol)...

I will update at a later time.

Love to you all.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

CeltMan (4th May 2012), RMorgan (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

so..... NO METALS.

Long story, sort of.

The pyramid acts as a vortex creation and focusing resonator while immersed in an AC field, which is what the earth's gravitational and aetheric fields ---are.

see the 'reptilians are real' thread for more info connected to this, if interested.

Use PVC pipe for a frame , or even just simple foamed polystyrene insulation sheets--angle cut and glued together..

The high dielectric strength of the sheets.. works well.

The stone of the pyramids proper is a piezoelectric cement like mix that was formed in location, one on top of the other, so each layer works more powerfully than the next.

Thin sheets are fine.

like so:

http://insulation.owenscorning.com/h...cts/insulpink/

high quality cardboard materials are also known to work quite well.

I'm going to go and get a sheet of 0.5" foam to try out.

I'll let you know.
    Thank you for this, Carmody. A plan to venture from the cottage to purchase copper tubes was in cue.

What effect would Pei's Lourve pyramid have? Purely aesthetic?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

All very valid points but I have to disagree with "No Metals" and lean more towards different materials will provide different outcomes...

I will try to gather some research and add to this thread regarding Bell's work (I gotta pull open his 800 page book lol)...

I will update at a later time.

Love to you all.
    I happened to watch this video last night for using the method first mentioned by WhiteFeather. This fellow provides info for building an inexpensive fold up version using copper wire for the base and a key ring to attach the copper tubes at the top. Simple, but he does create the continuity of a copper circuit. I am thinking the 52 degree angle would be difficult to maintain with this setup. (Seems like a nice honest guy, though.) I had been thinking one could solder together a proper 52 degree "capstone" made of copper sheeting to secure to the top tubes with four small bolts.

I am waiting to hear more from Carmody about use of this material, but I will post the video anyway:

Last edited by Cottage Rose; 13th December 2011 at 01:19.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

WhiteFeather (16th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

I am awaiting Carmody's other input as well C.R. Thanks for this video.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (21st December 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I'm brand new to the forum.. My interests come from a long history of searching, like everyone here.. I'm 24 years old, started researching consciousness back at age 12, and before.. was on my own haha without the internet! So my 'backbone' is the 'law of one' which I'm still reading, but I have a great jist of it, and David Wilcock. And now Inelia, she's pretty amazing. I like her exercises for accepting fear, which I use for quite a bit else.

I joined this forum, not realizing it was a branch of project camelot, or somehow affiliated, because of this post of pyramids. The law of one really turned me on to them, and then searching through the mayans and egypt information that is out.. Pretty amazing proof, really, of much older timelines and extraterrestrials.. or prior advanced civilizations, but we all know.. ETs hahaha...

Okay, so I didn't go with the usual Giza looking formation. Although that is built off the golden ratio, so is the one I show as well. The other is a slightly tweaked formula where the outside hypotenuse is the 1.618 ratioed side, while mine is strictly the relation of the height to one base side.

I decided to use this shape because I thought it made more sense. The russians use this exact formula, and that it would seem to collect a perfectly cohesive vortex of light/prana within it. given the ratio of lights spiral is 1.618.

As you can see, I've used both wood, styrophome board, and pvc pipes. Over the summer, I plan to make a 10 ft tall one with the pvc pipes, making the legs outstretch to exactly the right ratio using knotted ropes that go inside each pole.

I strove for the greated precision cutting all these and assembling. The wood gave me trouble because it won't fold quite right at the corners, I don't recommend it unless you can fit them with angles that match together. The styrophome is excellent. Easy to make, corners fold well. The russians mentioned that an enclosed shape works best, but the law of one states that the geometric shape is most important and works just as well. I lean to an equal strength from the two, with the enclosed slightly better.. maybe 10% who knows.

I pointed them as best I could to 20 degrees east of north and 10 degrees east of magnetic north, per the law of one material. They stated that it should be dependent upon whether you want wide band or narrow, quantity vs quality. I'm choosing the 'soon to be paramount' 20 degrees lol

Family thinks I'm nuts, but they always have I can feel them working sometimes. I don't sit inside, though I plan to grow crystals inside the largest, and might start occasionally, so it's solely for environmental harmony. I sleep surrounded by them, and fall asleep to ringing/rushing in my ears. I get a sort of high off them. Anyway.. Here's my work!

And I agree that they shouldn't be metallic unless you want the magnetic fields to be your focus.

P.S. The living room is underneath so sitting there you get the above and below fields, woohoo!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NternalArchitect For This Post:

Cottage Rose (21st December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

I built mine couple years back, even enhanced it with quartz crystals, and coiled copper wire inside the pipe tubing, sprayed gold, hung it over my bed. didn't notice anything, now it sits on my roof. oh well, maybe i'm really dense material. lol

It was a fun project, I'm kinda one of those tinker types, loves to make things.

Ya know what I might reccommend to ya is to take the template course from jiva carter, they go all over the world. They use sacred geometry to reconnect your circuits. I've done it myself, again didn't really experience much of a difference, but all the others in the course had a gigantic catharsis. All my psychics say i'm pretty connected and well grounded, that's why a lot of this stuff doesn't do much for me, cause I'm kinda already in the groove. lol

Have fun. Oh it was cheap to build the pyramid i got the connectors for like $100, bought the copper pipe from Home Depot $30, the qtz was cheap $5. for couple bags

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello to all. I have just become aware of this forum due to the links to my site from this thread, and have a few things to add from my own experience with meditation and pyramids that may offer some encouragement to those who either wish to build their own copper pyramid or may be interested in buying one.

Incidentally, the YouTube video referenced above on how to build your own meditation pyramid, and the blog instructions and images from meditationpyramids.info are my own, so I feel compelled to fill in some details here and tell a little more of my story in this forum (and particularly in this thread) where like-minded and like-hearted individuals are more likely to be appreciative.

In 1988 (my first Saturn return, for those familiar with astrology) I was both contracting (inquiring deeper within) and simultaneously expanding (into everything) in a significant way. I strung copper electrical wire from my ceiling in an apartment in Brooklyn, NY and with staples and tape re-created the angles and shape of the Great Pyramid of Giza. We are talking about electrical wire here. Limp, dangling wire. And the results blew me away.

I was much less grounded at the time, and being a very sensitive person, was struck by how isolating the experience was in terms of thought-forms. The barrage I normally experienced from the unfinished business of difficult or unpleasant interactions and relationships seem to fall away when inside this pyramid. I was still seeking source, and so I was pretty wobbly energetically. In the pyramid I could concentrate on my stuff alone. I can remember feeling a level of relaxation I never previously experienced.

Here I am twenty-four years later and I have experimented with many forms of meditation pyramids, building them all myself. I have sat in a few in Sedona, Arizona and in Mt. Shasta that others have built, and so can compare them to my own. I can say honestly, that the simpler the better.

I have built the full-on pyramid with one-inch heavy copper pipes, complete with copper pipe base and even bending copper sheets to form a capstone, and the whole bit. This pyramid would only fit on a back porch (built for this purpose alone) in northern California. It was a monster in size and was an ordeal to assemble/disassemble. That was in 2001.

Size and weight made no real difference (as one might actually suspect) and neither did the presence of the capstone. When it was time to move out of state, I had to say goodbye to the pyramid. This would be the second time to bid farewell to a meditation pyramid and when it came time to build my next one I decided to design one that could stay with me. Hence, the portable design you see on my blog and in the video.

In my personal experience, and I have benefited greatly developmentally over the course of years from these pyramids, this design works as well as any I have built previously (or spent time in anywhere). You pull this thing out of your closet where it is fully collapsed:

And then you set it up wherever it will fit like this:

This is the seven-foot pipe version (54-inch apex)

And your off into deep self and source discovery.

The wires do not make contact with the copper pipes. They simply allow the pipes to stretch out to the PROPER angles creating the same slope as the Great Pyramid. Something happens when the electromagnetic fields of your body engages with copper in the skeletal and primal form of the pyramid. It is not for passing electricity, so the copper needed make a complete circuit. It is the sides that are the most important. My first one in Brooklyn with wires was only made up of sides with no base.

Mother nature (or Source exploring infinite possibility) timelessly projects itself energetically into matter (what matters) creating forms, and the only forms that allow for further creation (i.e. more complex forms) are forms that are stable. This stability can be witnessed in primal fundamental forms like the platonic solids and all the variations you can find in the mineral kingdom. Add flexibility and you have the plant kingdom. Add freedom of movement and you have the animal kingdom. Add that special witnessing of self, and here we are. The complexity and capacity builds but the building blocks are the same.

Our bodies are a dance of energy and stable due to these same shapes. The fundamental and special form of the pyramid acts like a tuning fork allowing conscious, subconscious and unconscious awareness to shake off that which does not belong and remind itself of the purity of its timeless and spaceless origin, offering a sacred space for healing and development.

I have witnessed my kundalini rise from deep within my base chakra to my crown-- over the course of years-- burning out all that was held onto and in the way, showing up behaviorally as an increasing degree of love, trust, witnessing, peace and enlightenment.

I can now stay grounded as I walk about in my daily life, deflecting negative energy (fear) with compassion, instead of personalizing it or being led into a string of debilitating thoughts. When I meditate now (with or without the pyramid) I experience what the zen tradition calls no-mind and non-doing. Of course it is not me doing any of this, but that awareness and ability (who I really am, deep inside) gravitating towards and attracted to what will allow for its own pure nature. I owe much of this to the experiences I have had under these pyramids, spending more time lying down in supine position than seated in lotus, etc.

I posted the do-it-yourself video and blog posts about a year and a half ago, offering to build one for anyone who did not feel up to it themselves. I had to open an Etsy shop to handle the transactions. Here is that link: Copper Meditation Pyramids at Etsy.

Thank you for letting me share, and for welcoming me into your forum.

Benjamin

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meditationpyramids For This Post:

CeltMan (4th May 2012), Joe Akulis (14th December 2012), Kindred (30th April 2012), kudzy (29th April 2012), sheddie (30th April 2012), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (28th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,955 times in 2,108 posts

So many times I see things on avalon, and then it explains why I did some things way back 20+ years ago but never had the full understanding , just an intuition, I'm a welder by trade and at the age of 24 I built a brass rod pyramid out of rod and hung it over my bed . i forgot all about this as it was so long agao. Perhaps it is time again to go to work and build another one.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

39. Link to Post #60
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    All we need is to remember that all real pyramids are built with rock, which is very inexpensive.

If anyone is thinking on building a meditation/healing pyramids, copper is already a great and relatively inexpensive metal. I canīt see how gold, silver and titanium would actually improve the quality of the pyramid.

The particle liberation of gold and silver are indeed beneficial if done correctly in water, but it wont affect the pyramid quality, simply because you are not touching these metals directly.

So, my advice is, if you want to build a pyramid for healing, a copper one will work just fine, if done with the correct angles. It will work even better if used outside, under sun light. Using it inside you bedroom wont have much effect, since it will not efficiently capture the energies itīs suppose to direct to your body.

Combining the pyramid with rocks, specially clear and rose crystals is also a good idea.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Different metals have their own "aura field" so to speak. The difference between a gold pyramid and a lead pyramid would be like night and day. I also wanted to point out that, being a big Wilhelm Reich fan, sunshine is not a factor in any of this. "Orgone", or "Aether" is everywhere. There is no such thing as empty space. Regardless of where you build this, the orgone energy will be there(see David Wilcock's free e-books). If there was no life force energy outside of "sunshine" we would all be in big trouble!! You are correct about copper. It is a great material for this purpose, although gold is the "holy grail" of orgone energy, it is not much better than copper, and much more expensive.

Also, Reich used wood and metal layered. The wood would be much more cost effective than nickle and other metals layered(and easier to build).

I would also like to point out that if anyone does build an orgone accumulator device, it should be done away from any and all electromagnetic interference(TV, cell phone, cordless phone, halogen lights, cfl lights, motors). These items can have an adverse helath benefit when combining with accumulated orgone energy. Be very wary of using an orgone accumulator device directly on your body unless you are away from all electromagnetic fields.

Check here for photos of different metals "aura": http://www.warriormatrix.com/about7395-0-asc-0.html

Much love-

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    The reason is that the corners and slope of the pyramid shape cause turbulence in the aural field and keep it low and dispersed. You'll note that in the igloo, the aural field is still accumulating in the top section due to the larger area (but not as much as the box), and is dispersed lower in the teepee.

This effect is similar to the dimples on a golf ball. The dimples create turbulence, allowing the air stream to remain in close contact with the ball due to the boundary layer that is induced by this turbulence.
    Thanks for explanation. My concern is that the video is made to seem to present data obtained through some kind of measurements, i.e. scientific method, which may well be the case, but nowhere it shows WHAT and HOW it was measured, and no-one seems to even care how those fancy moving images were arrived at........
    It is called Kirilian photography. I'm no expert on Kirilian photography, but it is a method which captures electrical fields such as auras.

For a definition look here: http://www.skepdic.com/kirlian.html

Examples of Kirilian photography here: http://www.warriormatrix.com/about7395-0-asc-0.html

This is a thought provoking thread, Whitefeather!! I was also considering doing something similar with an orgone accumulator, and a pyramid on top, but after seeing this info, I think I will go with the box, because it suits my purpose(I'm going to be going for 'contact' with my ancient relatives soon) and will be using the box shaped accumulator with various crystals inside and copper tubing to concetrate the orgone.

I especially liked the Kirilian photographs of the energy inside the pyramid, and other shapes. Reich used a square box and had great results with his experiments, including powering a free orgone energy device, healing disease, and amplifying the life force in individuals who were no longer able to have an orgasm successfully. Imagine what can be done with pyramids and orgone accumulation for personal use!!

If you are looking for a covering for your pyramid, google search "copper sheeting". Also, a search of Dr. James Demeo on Youtube will give you some more ideas. Demeo has continued Reich's work, to some extent.

Too bad Mythbusters didn't use Kirilian photgraphy. And keep in mind, it is your intent that relates to this "life force" energy. A skeptical bunch of individuals unaware of the energy would probably not see the benefits of someone who is aware, and intends to use this energy for a specific purpose. Just my thoughts..

Much love to all-

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

CeltMan (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (28th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast