+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would you be comfortable with telepathic communication?

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Would you be comfortable with telepathic communication?

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    So we have the division between empathy and telepathy. Responsible telepathy first requires you to develop your empathic abilities, with both being states of mind. We need to let go and exude openness. Under the pretence that there are no secrets, there would be none.

With empathy, I think, all bad thoughts would have shared responsibility, because we instantly realise that we are capable of thinking the same thing, and because we are human and have instincts which turn into thoughts we often cannot control or surpress. There should be no embarassment about being human.

It is remembering who you are within yourself, and remembering we are all fundamentally the same, which allows you to understand and empathise with those around you. You must be comfortable with yourself to be comfortable with telepathy.

And actually, it's a very egoistic question I have asked. I am asking how does it affect your self to realise that your self is not necessarily separate from the consciousnesses of others? On a human level, the ego likes privacy, and the question that anyone should have the right to violate that is horrifying.

I think it is programmed into us to accept that we should keep secrets. Governments and corporations crave our secrets because they use them to control us. But really, this is a kind of vicious circle which traps us into thinking we need to avoid harmonious, open social interaction altogether. By being limited to words alone we cannot adequately unite ourselves into the counteractive force we know we could be.
    Araxes,

Perhaps it is easy to let go of privacy if there is no further purpose for it.
    Then those are the questions, my friend. Are we ready to accept that there is no privacy, in light of the fact we have less and less in the modern world. Does this mean there is no further purpose for it?
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), EnergyGardener (15th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    If they knew that people knew what they was thinking maybe they wouldn't think that way. There would be no secrets, no fighting, no war and no deceit as everyone would be in the know. BUT there would be no quiet place to contemplate personal thoughts. Would it be like a Borg Collective? Maybe.....
    My experience suggests it's not like that. You seem to need some pretty solid inner discipline before you can do it and a big part of that discipline are the ethical rules that go with it. It was made absolutely clear to me that you don't go round casually reading the thoughts of others (or remote viewing them either). You just don't do it. Why would I want to know in any case? I spend a great deal of effort silencing my own thoughts. Why would I want to clutter my mind with the thoughts of others? It would pull me off my developmental path to start breaching those rules and I've put in far too much effort to get to the point I have to want to do that.

Sometimes bits and pieces drift in but you can silence them just like your own thoughts. Who could read a silent mind?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), 9eagle9 (15th May 2012), Carmody (15th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), Selene (15th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

[QUOTE=Maia Gabrial;488964]
    Quote no, normal sheeple deeply asleep people wouldn't be able to survive if this ever happened, just imagine people with nasty thoughts such as murderers rapists and psychopaths, i wouldn't want their thoughts polluting my mind with sickening images of violence, wars would have to stop becasue everyone would know everyones move before they even acted upon it, it would be completely pointless.

IF people knew that their thoughts were open to everyone, WOULD they have those horrible thoughts to begin with? I mean EVERYONE would know what's going through their minds....
    I wonder if that is a good enough reason not to think those thoughts? just because everyone else can tap into it...

Telepathy will require from us the maturity and developement of the soul, and I feel our human being's ability for telepathy will probably increase simultaneously with our own expanded awerness. we are developing with the guidance of the divine order in the universe and it will be available to us at the right time, not one minute before (so, hopefully you will not need to encounter too many poluting thoughts).

The most wonderful thing about telepathy for human beings can be the possibility to unite and 'fly' in the same direction. Animals do it. insects and birds share the same collective mind frame whenever they need to 'take a turn'. if they can at the same time keep their individual expression, than we will be able to do the same just as well.

Maia, we don't know what is happening in the grand universe outside our little planet area, we heard that most of the beings are communicating via telepathy . but it does'nt necessarily mean that there are no wars out there. I would not bet on that. we use the primitive way for our battles, trying to 'surprise' our enemies with the most modern weapons, all kinds of war tactics etc. but,telepathy will not necessarily prevent wars, it will simply divert the tactics into a more sophisticated ones. we, at this time are so much prone to mind control, because of our inability to have any distinction between our own thoughts and ones from an outside origion planted in our minds. Hopefully, communicating via telepathy might change all that, but the main thing is our maturity and spiritual development collectively. Than we will certainly be ready and will welcome it as a natural step in our human evolution.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th May 2012 at 18:23.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), Selene (15th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

That is one of my questions: Does one have the option to think without being listened to—at least privacy from those on the same dimension?

If not, then (speaking for myself) I still have some reprogramming to do.
    Yes, of course you can think without being listened to. It's what we commonly call being "lost in thought" or "deep in thought" - that state of wandering deeply and abstractly into your own mind. At that level, external communication requires much, much more highly advanced 'receiver' skills on the part of any observer - and protocol dictates that others not intrude on you there.

You can also learn to 'stop your thoughts' by literally ending whatever train of thought (or emotion) you are on. That requires some mental training, of course, but it is quite easy eventually, although rarely in practice invoked because it can feel like holding your breath too long! A good alternative is to quickly focus on some other thought or idea, but it can be like the "try not to think of an elephant" problem. LOL All these skills are part of your natural mental development as you improve your focus and concetration skills. Meditation, of course, is an excellent teacher.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Selene

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), 9eagle9 (15th May 2012), Carmody (15th May 2012), EnergyGardener (15th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), Limor Wolf (15th May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

huyi82,
    It's sad that people, especially your mom, are made to feel that "hearing" things is abnormal or a sign of psychotic behavior. IMO it's NOT! We share a world with many lifeforms who are just outside of our visual range. They've always existed there. It's only now that increased energies are helping people "see" beyond this reality. Instead of freaking out, people should accept the fact that this is normal to life.

Your mother was unfortunate in that she was victimized by the same system that wants to hide all things from us. If there had been someone there to reassure her, hospitalization would have been unncessary. I'd say that your mother IS a gifted woman to be able to see (clairvoyance) and hear (clairaudience) beyond the norm. She still is....

But there might have been something else that played out in her life. I'm only suggesting, huyi82.....FYI. She may have been a targeted individual for electronic harassment by scumbags, probably black ops.... No one knows what the criteria is for choosing people, but there is nothing coincidental about it.... You'll constantly hear voices making horrible suggestions to harm yourself or others; saying humiliating or degrading things about you and they never let up until you finally give in.... Pathetic that this happens.

If you go to James Horak's blogspot: http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com

there are 2 articles by a woman named Lily Morgan who was a TI because of someone she met. Her story is shocking, but worth reading. Maybe if you read about HER horrible ordeal, it maybe similar to your mom's..... Knowledge and awareness are good steps in fighting this type of harassment. Not all of them, just some of them.....
    Thank you for sharing your mom's story....
    yeah it is sad becasue my mother was the one who set me on my spiritual path, my mother is the reason i can see and hear thing others can not, but her gift just took over her life and drove her over the edge, she meditated every day and spoke of the ascended masters, but i just don't know what happened she started to say demons wanted to harm me in her home and screamed at them in front of me, she was beyond help and i had to do something to help her, but ever since she has come out from the hospital shes a different person, she no longer meditates, no longer speaks with wise words but instead talks of christian roman catholics (matrix fake religion), it's not in her nature for her to talk like that, i've lost my mother so i feel alone when it comes to my spiritual awakening, she was the only person i could openly talk about my spiritual problems and i don't have that anymore, only people here would understand that.

as a child my mum said her family was a roman catholic and she said she didn't fit in that is when she turned to the spiritual path, and i always feel guilty for diverting her spiritual path but what else could i have done to help her? she has been like this her whole life fighting with something my mum could see but i could not was difficult, when she screamed at them she looked like she was have a genuine argument with something but i had no idea what it was.

the main thing is she is well now, but shes just not the same, i guess you can't have it both ways, i've tried mentioning meditation to her but she just says pray to jesus christ and i get so confused. can anyone recommend me anything that will bring back her spiritual beliefs without them going overboard and overwhelming her?

interesting website, especially about this part:

Quote Mind Rape
    When Mind reading and mind control are used against a person it is sometimes refered to as mind rape. The reason is that in general mind reading is not used to observe but instead to control a person in illegal ways or to inflict maximum damage (including death) to a person. Mind rape occurs whenever one's brain feels as though it has been assaulted viciously by some event or thing in reality and when someone can convince and manipulate someone’s thoughts and therefore their actions.
    my mum repeatedly said she was violated by something, they were violating her bits she used to scream and shout about this some creepy stuff, if this electromagnetic attacks were attacking my mother and trying to get to me according to what she said, why target her? only explanation is becasue of her gift they didn't want her to be spiritually awoken so they did horrible things like this to her, if i didn't intervene she would have died if this article was true or something really bad.
    Last edited by huyi82; 15th May 2012 at 19:54.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), Hervé (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

huyl82,

Wow, what an experience and education you've had. I am sorry for you and your mother.

Perhaps this is buzzkill for the thread; but I am hoping others put their thoughts into their preparation and readiness for telepathic communication.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), huyi82 (17th May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

great thread Araxes,

I started a thread in march on how to do telepathy: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...w-do-you-do-it
    havent got very far yet... so, thanks Amzer Zo for that link... I am looking into that..

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Intresting for me to realize how deep the PTB programming runs within the minds of individuals... the mind boggles!

So, let me give a different perspective: it's not a matter of evolution, it's a matter of appropriate, effective practice.

See this page to get started on it: http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_telepa.htm

Happy learning!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), Hervé (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

If we all communicated by telepathy life would me much easier. It would be great ! We would understand what is intercommunication between all beings on earth, including the vegetal and animal world. I love this idea, no more liars, transparency, more love.....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lisa108 For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

The replies come in other forms.
    Last edited by Sidney; 20th March 2013 at 22:21.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd May 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

There is another facet to this abiltiy which stems not so much from individuals with the affinity to reciprocally perform such but from people who fear that their mind and intentions could be laid bare...

And Europe got the Inquisition...

More recently, most kids who exhibited a potential for psychic abilities were raked out of the population by CIA and MI6 (same behind the then "Iron Curtain") to spy on theses organizations' perceived or imagined enemies... and word class chess players started to complain about paranormal interferences... All the while, these same abilities were ridiculed for the larger public consumption.

From someone who's been there, done that... Ingo Swann in his book "Penetration":

Quote As I have discussed in other writings, I have always been interested in Psi phenomena, and beginning in 1970 it chanced that opportunities to extend that interest in depth were made available. Anyone with more than a mere superficial interest in Psi phenomena must of course encounter the rather smelly morass of social resistance whereby the authenticity of those phenomena are methodically deconstructed, thus suspending them in doubt.

This social resistance, even if smelly, has largely been successful in destroying all concerted approaches to Psi phenomena. This success is specifically active within high strata of societal power, and which strata are otherwise entirely disinterested in what lesser mortals DO experience along these lines. Why it is that governing societal factors need to deconstruct the provable existence of at least some vital Psi phenomena is therefore something that needs to be examined and understood.

Along these lines of inquiry, the existence and methods of the machinations against Psi development can easily be brought to light. But the reasons that govern the implementation of the machinations none the less remain obscured.

Thus, the societal resistance to Psi breaks neatly into two aspects:

· to prevent Psi development
    · to keep obscure the actual reasons for doing so

One reason for the blanket suppression which has been offered up by many before me is that effective formats of Psi would disturb any number of social institutions. Those institutions would feel “threatened” by developed formats of, say, telepathy, which might thereafter be utilized to penetrate their secrets.

[...]

As it happened, however, the events described in Part One of this book occurred beginning in 1975. These are the events I can’t prove. None the less they made somewhat visible another possible aspect that might be factored into the odiferous suppression of Psi that was already familiar to me.

This aspect required that I introduce two unusual terms: Earth-side and Space-side.

These refer, of course, to Earth-side intelligence and Space-side intelligence. The central hypothesis of this book is that if developed Psi potentials would be an invasive threat to Earth-side intelligences, then developed Earth-side Psi would also be a threat to Space-side intelligences. After all, in that telepathy, for example, is invasively defined as reading minds, the distinction between reading Earth-side minds and Space-side minds would be very narrow.

The only real problem in considering this is whether or not Space-siders exist.

[...]

In accumulating this information package, it became possible for me to make the following and quite basic observation, an observation that is easy enough to substantiate.

Telepathy is the most forbidden element of Earth-side consciousness. Indeed, so forbidden that Science would rather accept reincarnation, the existence of the soul, and life after death - PROVIDED those situations DID NOT include any telepathic possibility.

[...]

The work (in developing remote viewing) was largely funded by the U.S. intelligence agencies. Because of this, many Washington types and many noted scientists visited SRI. Very many of them met only with my colleagues, and refused to meet little Moi, so much so that they would not even take lunch with me.

The reason: “Jesús, he can read my mind! I can’t let him get anywhere near me.”

This quote is NOT paraphrased. One of the amusing aspects of this is that IF telepathy is what it is, then one not needs to be in the proximity of a telepath in order to have their mind penetrated. Another amusing aspect is that the funding agencies did sponsor the secret developmental work in remote viewing - somewhat on the grounds that it penetrates things, not minds.

This is to say that remote viewing pertains to penetration of “physicals,” not to penetration of “mentals.” In any event, the principal reason why ALL formats of Psi research are marginalized, treated to energetic diminishment, or suppressed altogether is that those formats do include potentials too near the hated and unwanted telepathic faculties. So, the whole barn of psychic research must be burnt down as quickly as possible, making sure that the telepathic horses don’t escape.

There is one notable exception to this, and one utilized for creative cover-up purposes. This exception involves the discovery of approaches to telepathy most noted either for the fact that they DO NOT work, or because they serve to disorient and defeat approaches that MIGHT work. Thus, the concept that telepathy is a mind-to-mind thing involving a sender and a receiver has been given extraordinary publicity - and has in fact become the principal Earth-side cultural model for it.

Intellectual phase-locking into this non-productive model is so intense and so widespread that Earth-siders literally cannot think of telepathy in any other way. With the exception of some few experiments in the former Soviet Union, and in the Peoples Republic of China, the sender-receiver model has not yielded anything more than slightly above-chance results.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Chester (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), jorr lundstrom (23rd May 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    If humans evolved to a level where we are able to telepathically and empathically communicate, would you be comfortable with people knowing such an intimate level of knowledge about you just by being in your presence?

Sometimes I feel like I could make everyone just understand if I could transfer all my thoughts to their mind and just say there you go - make of me what you will. It feels like it would be a huge relief in many ways...

But what is it that makes us afraid of such a concept? We keep secrets because we lack the trust that those who we reveal them to will not judge us. That is because we know that they do not (or do not know that they) possess empathy.

Would telepathic communication still be voluntary? Rather, mind-reading is a violation on all levels. But an exchange of empathy where two people come together, and instantly know that they can trust one another with all their thoughts and feelings would be an ultimate form of communication. Of course, then, what would make us separate?

We constantly go on about government invasion of privacy this, intelligence agency monitoring this, and we deplore the the use of our 'data' being used by companies. However, these are organisations which lack empathy, nor can we empathise with them.

Has anybody experienced telepathic communication with an extra-terrestrial entity? Was it as if it was reading your mind without your consent? Or did you have some level of control?

I think in the progression of the human race, we have already seen a huge development in empathic communication from only a generation ago. The level of tolerance and acceptance of different lifestyles is far higher, for example.

In a way, the Internet has given us this place where all the thoughts of the world are accessible in a given moment. We no longer have to make prejudices based on assumptions or hearsay. It is increasingly rare that we are confronted with unusual cultural situations.

I personally believe that we all have this ability although most of us have forgotten how to use it. I would hope that there would be different levels of telepathic communication, similar to talking loudly or whispering. Perhaps we could choose to talk intimately to only one person if we so desired, or to include as many as one wanted in the coversation.

I have experienced what I would call a 'thought message' from a woman a few years ago. She actually answered a question that I asked her with-out speaking. I heard the word 'yes' in my head, right between my eyes. Sounds weird I know. Probably one of the most exhilarating things I have ever experienced.

I do hope that we will once again have this ability. I'm hopeful.
    Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

re: "being telepathic".

I'm already empathic and perhaps......sometimes telepathic.
    usually I know what numbers people are thinking (helps when buying things).

People just arn't that interesting....otherwise...to me....to want to know their thoughts.
    I just use the ability to help people heal/balance within.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

Me and my Mum have a connection, she knows when I am upset or in pain and I know the same for her. When I used to live with my Mum she used to find it uncomfortable at times because I knew when she was doing something sneaky. I remember I used to hate Bisto gravy and she was trying to sneak it into the cupboard hoping I wouldn't notice and I shouted to my Mum that I didn't like it and I think things like this was annoying to her.
    Also I remember sitting next to my Mums friend and I felt the feeling that he wasn't quite right and I told him to get out and that he was bad. My Mum went mad at me and said sorry to him and he went but then a few years later he was found trying to sweet talk a young girl into bed. Also I was sat next to someone and I didn't know who it was and I burst into tears and everyone looked at me as if i was a looney because there was no apparent reason that I was crying it's because the person sat next to me was so sad on the inside but they wasn't showing it, I could just feel it. So it is a mixture of speaking my mind and knowing things and some people find this uncomfortable which I can understand but sometimes knowing things like if someone is upset and they don't want people to know can be a burden.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), unicorny (29th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    Me and my Mum have a connection, she knows when I am upset or in pain and I know the same for her. When I used to live with my Mum she used to find it uncomfortable at times because I knew when she was doing something sneaky. I remember I used to hate Bisto gravy and she was trying to sneak it into the cupboard hoping I wouldn't notice and I shouted to my Mum that I didn't like it and I think things like this was annoying to her.
    Also I remember sitting next to my Mums friend and I felt the feeling that he wasn't quite right and I told him to get out and that he was bad. My Mum went mad at me and said sorry to him and he went but then a few years later he was found trying to sweet talk a young girl into bed. Also I was sat next to someone and I didn't know who it was and I burst into tears and everyone looked at me as if i was a looney because there was no apparent reason that I was crying it's because the person sat next to me was so sad on the inside but they wasn't showing it, I could just feel it. So it is a mixture of speaking my mind and knowing things and some people find this uncomfortable which I can understand but sometimes knowing things like if someone is upset and they don't want people to know can be a burden.
    you are a empath, and can feel other peoples feelings, there is a episode in charmed that i like that explains what a empath has to deal with every day, especially if your 6th sense is very strong, it's hard being around people who are emotional, that's why i would never go near a criminal or a mentally disturbed person as you would know what they are thinking, and in your case you would feel what they are feeling which would be even worse as it's overwhelming.

huyl82,

Wow, what an experience and education you've had. I am sorry for you and your mother.

Perhaps this is buzzkill for the thread; but I am hoping others put their thoughts into their preparation and readiness for telepathic communication.

EnergyGardener
    thanks for your kind words, i had to deal with her mental problems for such a long time so it wasn't easy, i have experienced good and bad things with my mum being the way she was in the past.

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    The thing is, I can telepathically communicate to them , and I get a response with flashing lights, or several flashes of light. With my animals, when I "think at them" they immediately turn, look at me, and come and jump up to my lap just as if I had called them out loud. In either case though, I am not able to "hear" any type of vocalizations in my head or anything of that sort. The replies come in other forms.
    animals can't speak so it's totally normal for images or sounds to appear in your 3rd eye when you try to communicate with them, this is the only way they can communicate with you, like for example, before my pet cat nightshade came into my life, she would appear in my dreams every night showing images on how she wanted me to adopt her (be her mummy) she didn't speak, she just used images to get her point across, the cat i have now if i tell him in my mind to go and use the litter tray, a couple of seconds later he will go and use it, it's how you communicate with your pets visually, not with voice which they cannot understand.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote yeah it is sad becasue my mother was the one who set me on my spiritual path, my mother is the reason i can see and hear thing others can not, but her gift just took over her life and drove her over the edge, she meditated every day and spoke of the ascended masters, but i just don't know what happened she started to say demons wanted to harm me in her home and screamed at them in front of me, she was beyond help and i had to do something to help her, but ever since she has come out from the hospital shes a different person, she no longer meditates, no longer speaks with wise words but instead talks of christian roman catholics (matrix fake religion), it's not in her nature for her to talk like that, i've lost my mother so i feel alone when it comes to my spiritual awakening, she was the only person i could openly talk about my spiritual problems and i don't have that anymore, only people here would understand that.
    Huyi82,

I don't doubt she saw them. Anyone who denies the existence of these dark beings is only fooling themself. These same people may not even realize that they're being victimized by them....

Her only failure was that she DIDN'T know how to handle them. Some people would roll their eyes at this, but LOVE really scares these dark beings. Talk to them as you would any living person with compassion and pure good will. Feel sorry for them. I guarantee you they will go away.... LOVE IS YOUR STRENGTH AND SHIELD. Try to get them to look at the light in the distance that they fear so much. You can hear them scream in terror because these are beings who have forgotten that they're divine beings who are loved as much as any of us.

They're very familiar with hate, fear, violence and all negative emotions. It's foolish to direct any of that at them, because it only feeds them. They like it and thrive on it. But alittle bit of LOVE and COMPASSION sends them screaming in terror... How empowering is that? Makes sense, doesn't it? This I can speak from experience....

On the other hand, Electronic Harassment is something you have to learn to recognize. It's diabolical. If it's coming from people using technologies, then maybe directing your anger at them would would be more productive....I'm not saying you can overcome all of these technologies, but learn to recognize the difference between organic and inorganic voices....

Whatever they did to your mom didn't do her any good. Drugs and brainwashing open her mind to more of the same terror. Worse is that possession is more likely to happen. Just another doorway for them to enter. The system AND religion is not designed to help anyone, only control them..... Maybe you should slowly expose your mom back to the fact that she was right about them all along. The only thing she did wrong was fight negative beings with negativity. Explain to her that the most powerful weapon she has is LOVE. Not the LOVE of someone else. Her own.... It's the same as showing love and compassion for our fellow man.... Only the dark ones are more lost in their illusions.... I feel sorry for them....

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Alekahn (24th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), huyi82 (26th May 2012), unicorny (29th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Yes

All is well

Jorr

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

I know we already exercise this capability. We must realize the triggers that have been implanted in our minds over the years, have short circuited this ability. Ask yourself; how many times did you know someone was lying or being deceptive and your mind told you, "you shouldn't think like that", or "don't be that way, your judging", or "you have to trust people". There are too many to name but I know you get the point. This is what is known as "PSYCHIC SELF DEFENSE" We have been programmed not to do so in order to fit in.

Telepathic communication will force us all to look internally and be truthful with ourselves which will lead to true freedom. Knowledge is Power, Power is Truth and the Truth will make us Free!!!
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), huyi82 (26th May 2012), meat suit (24th May 2012), unicorny (29th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hello and thanks for a great subject

Quote Would you be comfortable with telepathic communication?
    Yes, because I know who I am.

I don't believe in the conditioned thoughts and emotions I have gathered as information.
    My mind is very quiet now and I feel very peaceful.

Quote My view on Telepathy
    Telepathy is when you are aware of information you receive, And how do we handel our information right now?.
    All information is thoughts and emotions, So most likely you have to put your attention, On a person to pick up that one's information.
    Because as we get information through our senses, we also send out information as thoughts and emotions all the time.
    So are you able to put your attention on a person and pick up the thoughts and emotions, you would hear and feel everything.

Now, would the person you put your attention on, notice that you are listening?
    Not necessarily if you are just listening, but if you put your attention with a though and a emotion.
    for example: hello father it's so good to see you, then the person would most likely receive your thoughts and emotions.

The background noise most people carry around with, is the information they have gathered throughout life.
    When people think, they are not aware of the old information. Who comes as suggestions through your mind as thoughts and emotions.
    Instead people think they are actually thinking that information up, and by doing so, they suffer emotionally.

I see people here who think you can hide your thoughts or that you might have inner+inner thoughts.
    That you can keep private from telepathy, that thought is just the ego mind.

If you would get everyone's information around you involuntary into your mind, it would be to much to handel.

I have not yet met a person with telepathy, so no one really knows.
    But this is my view on this subject now.

P.s...Only the ego mind would fear telepathy, If your mind is quiet what is there to fear??

Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote yeah it is sad becasue my mother was the one who set me on my spiritual path, my mother is the reason i can see and hear thing others can not, but her gift just took over her life and drove her over the edge, she meditated every day and spoke of the ascended masters, but i just don't know what happened she started to say demons wanted to harm me in her home and screamed at them in front of me, she was beyond help and i had to do something to help her, but ever since she has come out from the hospital shes a different person, she no longer meditates, no longer speaks with wise words but instead talks of christian roman catholics (matrix fake religion), it's not in her nature for her to talk like that, i've lost my mother so i feel alone when it comes to my spiritual awakening, she was the only person i could openly talk about my spiritual problems and i don't have that anymore, only people here would understand that.
    Huyi82,

I don't doubt she saw them. Anyone who denies the existence of these dark beings is only fooling themself. These same people may not even realize that they're being victimized by them....

Her only failure was that she DIDN'T know how to handle them. Some people would roll their eyes at this, but LOVE really scares these dark beings. Talk to them as you would any living person with compassion and pure good will. Feel sorry for them. I guarantee you they will go away.... LOVE IS YOUR STRENGTH AND SHIELD. Try to get them to look at the light in the distance that they fear so much. You can hear them scream in terror because these are beings who have forgotten that they're divine beings who are loved as much as any of us.

They're very familiar with hate, fear, violence and all negative emotions. It's foolish to direct any of that at them, because it only feeds them. They like it and thrive on it. But alittle bit of LOVE and COMPASSION sends them screaming in terror... How empowering is that? Makes sense, doesn't it? This I can speak from experience....

On the other hand, Electronic Harassment is something you have to learn to recognize. It's diabolical. If it's coming from people using technologies, then maybe directing your anger at them would would be more productive....I'm not saying you can overcome all of these technologies, but learn to recognize the difference between organic and inorganic voices....

Whatever they did to your mom didn't do her any good. Drugs and brainwashing open her mind to more of the same terror. Worse is that possession is more likely to happen. Just another doorway for them to enter. The system AND religion is not designed to help anyone, only control them..... Maybe you should slowly expose your mom back to the fact that she was right about them all along. The only thing she did wrong was fight negative beings with negativity. Explain to her that the most powerful weapon she has is LOVE. Not the LOVE of someone else. Her own.... It's the same as showing love and compassion for our fellow man.... Only the dark ones are more lost in their illusions.... I feel sorry for them....
    great post i will tell her that, she just didn't have the willpower to fight them off and i felt helpless to be able to do anything for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast