+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brown Dwarf Star Flyby estimated maximal Earth impact date of June-July 2013

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: Brown Dwarf Star Flyby estimated maximal Earth impact date of June-July 2013

How incredible, so many dots that join, fascinating about "wormwood" and Revelation, thankyou,

lookbeyond

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (18th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Default Re: Brown Dwarf Star Flyby estimated maximal Earth impact date of June-July 2013

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Will attempt to upload a small 3-page PDF document related to my Post #17. Please bear with me as it may not work - if not I'll convert it later

This was extracted from the March 1997 issue of Connections, the NZ-based UFO magazine at the time.

In summary, a large planetary object was sighted by an amateur astronomer, Chuck Shramek, trailing the Hale-Bopp comet, and given the name "Companion". NEXUS magazine ran a similar article at the time. It implicated the Vatican, NASA, and the Japanese National Observatory, which had spotted it several months earlier. It caused such a controversy that the whole story "disappeared".

Part of the controversy included an anonymous email sent to Art Bell from someone claiming to have discovered a classified file called "Wormwood?" (with a question mark) at the Vatican which allegedly had a direct uplink to the Hubble.

Considering the most recent events, Pope's resignation, meteorites and increasing earthquakes, they may have been onto something. Here goes...
    from what i've read elsewhere (don't remember where, sorry!) the object that came with hale-bopp was a reptilian ship. i believe it was remote viewed by a lot of people and certain contactees talked about it as being the mothership of "draco prime" or something, the draconian leader. who knows what's fact and what's fiction.

but as regards wormwood, i'm pretty sure that that is supposed to be an asteroid that either hits earth or passes by so closely that it nevertheless has devastating effects. one needs to keep in mind that all descriptions in these prophecies were made by people who didn't know the science of what they saw, they could only describe it in their terms, which is why many of these prophecies are so picturesque and metaphorical.

the remarkable thing is that they all describe the effects they saw in similar terms which means they witnessed the same event, all of these prophets, throughout the ages, and some of them were able to pinpoint a rough time frame of when it's going to happen - the mayans, the egytians, nostradamus, edgar cayce, st. malachy etc.

apart from that, those people who think that nothing will happen or continue to put down things like prophecy as basically superstition or perhaps ET mind control, still have to explain why governments and those "in the know" are building underground shelters all over the place since decades.

the proof for a coming ELE is so overwhelming that it's absolutely impossible to explain it away. i pity those who don't accept the facts for i imagine it was exactly the same before the deluge, when a minority tried to warn the masses and was scoffed and laughed at. we know, or at least we can pretty much guess, how it ended. we may not be able to ensure our survival in these shells by preparing but we can at least increase the odds.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), greybeard (18th February 2013), KiwiElf (18th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Interesting...............

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (18th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

This just in, apparently, we may now have a mini-solar system entering ours... as always, have that grain or two of salt ready...

References also made in this vid to Hale-Bopp & the Companion object (refer back to PDF at Post #20).

Also posted here as a main thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...James-McCanney

Thank you yiolas
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th February 2013 at 09:20.

8. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Operator & MorningSong have provided a related post & up-todate video from Farsight here:
    Climate and Post-2012 Earth Changes Update from Farsight

Quote VIDEO: Dr. Courtney Brown - Russia meteor & asteroid 2012 DA14 may constitute 2013 "global coastal event" remote viewed in another timeline

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...566#post638566

Mulder has also provided a related thread with additional links here:
    Web bot hit: International Space Station (ISS) Communications lost Feb 19 2013!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Feb-19-2013-

Jackovesk also has important background info on his thread here:
    Is The Last Card About To Be Played..?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-To-Be-Played..

GoodeTXSG provides insightful & related speculations on his thread here:
    Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...590#post638590

NOTE: Purpose of this single post is to provide related links which readers may have missed. (Also recommend readers keep an eye on the regular USGS Earthquake feeds - these are increasing and spreading across the Equatorial regions particularly around the Ring of Fire, concentrated out from the Indonesian region, and are now impacting around the West coast of US/Mexico/Chile)

Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2013-0221 1111.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	20515

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
    Will update as required. Thank you folks! KE
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th February 2013 at 22:19.

9. Link to Post #26
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

A question to astronomically gifted individuals:

I can´t get over a discrepancy(at least that is what I think exists) regarding this Nibiru/Nemesis/brown dwarf/our suns twin companion.

a. On the other hand we are talking about 3600 years interval between appearances.
    b. On the other hand mass extinctions, that are thought to support the case for a twin star, are archeologically studied to having occurred millions of years apart.

In the case of a. I would see it quite impossible for a amateur astronomer NOT spotting this object, via calculations if not any other way. Side note: Every single one picture or video I´ve ever seen, claimed to be proof of Nibiru have been, well not real, reflections, sundogs, etc, you name it.
    In the case of b. the sumerian among others claims(or interpretations of such) on behalf of this object just don´t make any sense, who would be off by millions of years.

So is there anyone with astronomical aptitude here that actually can, ahem... at first understand what I am struggling to ask here and come up with an answer with scientific basis that could be taken to the bank, on behalf of this object being reality?

UT

EDIT: in principle, I have nothing against binary-system, on the contrary, that is what I see as very fitting to nature.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 22nd February 2013 at 05:37.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (21st February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (23rd February 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ultima...
    Well we don't "know" - (no-one knows - because it hasn't happened in this timeline yet) if Nibiru is real other than ancient writings that it may have visited us in the ancient past. But some "thing" or some event(s) certainly did screw this planet over in the past - several times!

Likewise, the author of this article has stated it might be Nibiru, or Brown Dwarf Star or gravity well etc etc. Same one event, different events or separate converging events?

What Chuck Shramek discovered ie the "Companion" object in 1996/7 (altho really he hadn't discovered it because the Hubble, and JNO had seen it earlier and kept quiet about it) might be the same thing. Also, my understanding is that this ummm "object" or whatever it is, may be currently below the Earth, so we wouldn't see it unless we were in Antarctica. (there seems to be a great deal of activity going on down there in that regard).

Another possibility being bandied around is that "it" is near the sun, and the brightness of the sun is obscuring it.

If... and only if it's a brown dwarf star, we probably can't see it with the naked eye anyway (you need infra red).

Also, "its" allegedly on a completely different orbit to ours.

Others claim we're heading for a pole flip.

Google Earth/Sky DID hide some unusual "things" but that's not to say it's Nibiru. We simply do not "know". (But it would be unwise to just dismiss it or consider it a myth). When the original author used the word "impact", I translate that as "greatest effect" - not a physical collision with the Earth.

But then, look at what the Moon or solar flares can do from a great distance?

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any astronomical books, or software in the public domain that will clarify it (Nibiru) either. I use an astronomy program called Redshift, but no Nibiru or brown dwarf heading for us on there.

I think it's a "wait-and-see" for the moment - and not much we can do about it anyway, or can we?...

Quote Webre stated, "It is vital that the public inform ourselves about the hazards of the flyby of this possible brown dwarf twin star, and how we can create a collective "intention vortex" that can manifest a safe brown dwarf twin star flyby for humanity and for as many of us who can become aware of its possible reality without panic and with proactive consciousness."

"Thoughts become things"
    ... how much power do our thoughts and beliefs have to manifest our reality, individually and collectively?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st February 2013 at 21:03.

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Red face Re: Brown Dwarf Star Flyby estimated maximal Earth impact date of June-July 2013

Thank you KiwiElf,
    Great Research and Hypothesis. I look forward to looking into each of your links to research further. I know a lot of hype about planet X, Nibiru, the "Brown Dwarf" etc has produced a lot of controversial and confusing data to pick through... but even though I do not totally buy into it I cannot rule it out.

The majority of star systems are binary or trinary or failed versions of either with brown dwarfs in the mix. The binary star systems usually are very far apart and come in close proximity very rarely...

Just like the "rumored orbit" of the mystery object (And ancient reports of earlier encounters) that science says HAS to be out there perturbing the orbits of Comets and other debris from the kuiper belt. I am just saying... all the hype aside there is direct scientific evidence (Mostly withheld) that there is a massive body in a strange far outer orbit.

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 21st February 2013 at 16:34.

13. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Re-post from here <---:

OK... here is my attempt at clarifying the matter of the known facts about these cycles of asteroids/meteorites pummelings:

I think that too many cyclical events are being correlated to ONE companion star to our sun and inferred to be a dwarf star named "Nemesis."

One type of cyclical events is illustrated with this "clock":

A PLOT OF DATA ON LIFE EXTINCTIONS, COLLECTED BY DAVID RAUP AND JOHN SEPKOSKI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, SHOWS PEAKS IN THE EXTINCTION RATE OCCURRING AT 26- TO 30-MILLION-YEAR INTERVALS, AS INDICATED BY ARROWS

The above from: http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/extinctions-nemesis.html

Check this java applet to get an idea on the long-period orbit of such a "companion":

http://astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au/central/Mirrors/binary/binary.htm

The other "clock" is given by the 26,000 year cyle of the precession of the equinoxes:

http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

Due to the existence of both type of "clocks", and accordingly, that makes our solar system a TERNARY star system with one star called "Sun" and TWO companion stars BOTH named NEMESIS.

There lies the confusion!

Wasn't it Arthur Neuman who said something like: "The real trouble is that everything is happening at the same time!"?
    Now that the main "clocks" are disentangled:

Keeping with the train of thoughts of some of the magnetic reversals being due to falling skies on people's heads... here is the illustration suggested by the Binary Research Institute for the existence of the Oort cloud Sheer Edge:

Now, that's quite a pool (billiards) game!

That particular 26,000 year clock would have it's "midnight" every time this solar system gets bombarded with these asteroids.

It therefore seems like the "elite" have gotten a pretty good idea on when that "midnight occurs, earth-time wise.

This is also the scenario promulgated by Laura Knight-Jadzcyk and the "Cs."

Thinking of it though, it doesn't really matter where one goes in hiding within this solar system when all of it is going to be pummeled like Dresden during WW II... unless their secret space program is really about getting out of this solar system for a while...
    Now... on the other hand, every time one of these cycle completes, there are LESS and LESS of these asteroids/meteorites left as potential projectiles against this solar system ... which make it easier to focus and deflect the remaining ones!

To corroborate with the Dogon cosmology there are these other interesting recorded cylces about Sirius:

From: http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/srg/SiriusResearch.shtml

Quote Mr. Homann concludes below that:
    "These observations clearly indicate that the so-called 'precession of the earth' is NOT a scientific fact, and that the Sirius system has a noticeable gravitational influence on our solar system."

INTERPRETATION OF THE DATA:
    Significant time deviations in earth's period of rotation, as measured with respect to Sirius have occurred over certain months (e.g. in the spring of 1989, when Sirius A, Sirius B and the sun were in direct conjunction). Some minor, but nevertheless distinct deviations appear at regular yearly intervals (usually around March). Since these deviations occur annually, the gravitational influence of the moon or perturbations caused by other planets in the solar system can be excluded. Since such deviations from mean sidereal time CANNOT be caused by an increase or decrease in the speed of earth's rotation, I suspect a combined 'gravitational' effect of the sun and the Sirius system on the earth's axis of rotation. In my article "Some more thoughts on gravitation" I have tried to describe how the Sirius system might be responsible for a 'curvature in space' that can reach as far as to our solar system. As we know, the revolution of Sirius B and Sirius A around their common center of gravity over a period of about 49 years proceeds in an almost vertical plane relative to the planetary plane of our solar system. This motion could cause a periodic fluctuation in the curvature of space, similar to an ocean where a calm wind would create long-stretched waves. If a ship were to sail on such waves, its mast will gently swing back and forth. Likewise, during the earth's orbit around the sun the axis of the earth would 'oscillate' due to these periodic fluctuations of the space-curvature between sun and Sirius. Although the speed of earth's rotation remains unchanged (!), a positive or negative time-deviation from mean sidereal time can be measured, depending on the magnitude and direction of the oscillation of the axis, the sidereal point of reference and the latitude on earth from which the measurements are taken. As a matter of fact, the International Earth Rotation Service observes significant daily variations in earth's sidereal rotation period.

It is also very important to remember that despite some major variations in earth's period of rotation, the mean time interval of the sidereal year or earth's complete orbit period basically remains constant.

Even more surprising is the observation that the mean time interval of the sidereal year, as measured with respect to Sirius is nearly identical (by less than one second) to the time interval of the tropical year. According to the theory of 'precession', a yearly time difference of about 1223 s is supposed to occur between a sidereal year and the tropical year.

The meridian transit measurements of Sirius have shown that neither a time difference of 6 × 1223 s, nor a difference of 6 × 3.34 s has occurred over the 6-year observation period from April 1994 to April 2000.

These observations clearly indicate that the so-called 'precession of the earth' is NOT a scientific fact, and that the Sirius system has a noticeable gravitational influence on our solar system. Obviously, Newton's laws of gravitation cannot explain Einstein's universe. In that respect, it requires further study to see if the 49 year cycle of the Sirius system can provide us with an explanation of the large fluctuations and annual irregularities in earth's rate of rotation that have also been observed around 1941 by experts at the US Naval Observatory.

Additional Comment:
    Two other phenomena should be mentioned that took place during the conjunction of Sirius A, Sirius B and the sun around the beginning of February to the end of March 1989, as the function of the time deviation entered from the negative into the positive range (see Graph 1). During this time our outermost planet Pluto, whose revolution period of 248.421 years is exactly 5.0004 to 1 in relation to the Sirius B - Sirius A's orbit period of 49.68 years, went through the perihelion of its very eccentric orbit. On 23 March 1989 an 800 m long 'rock' came in strikingly close proximity to our earth at a speed of about 70.000 km/h. Missing our earth by only a few hours - thereby sparing us a gigantic catastrophe - it also went through its perihelion between sun and Sirius. Thanks to astronomers, who discovered it as it already disappeared again into the vastness of space, a major widespread panic was avoided. These celestial phenomena are not subject to plain coincidence, but are lawful celestial mechanical events. In fact, the Sirius system determines the second (empty) focus point, which is essential for the elliptic orbits of these and other celestial bodies in our solar system. Keep in mind that even our earth has its perihelion around January 2, as it passes through the conjunction of sun and Sirius each year

According to how records have been deciphered, Ancient Egyptians were VERY obsessed with Sirius. That was their chronometer/clock.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2013), Eram (28th February 2013), Gardener (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (23rd February 2013), Marin (22nd February 2013), MorningSong (24th February 2013), Operator (24th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2013), Ultima Thule (22nd February 2013)

15. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

And another repost from another thread:

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Second, the only plausible hypothesis for a "mini solar system" is the one about our solar system being part of a binary star system and, by definition, the twin "solar system" cannot enter our solar system but both stars keep dancing around each other while circling the galaxy.
    Ok, I am no expert so just a few serious questions out of curiosity:

1. In a binary system both stars are always beyond the orbit of each outer most planets?
    2. If 1 is true then would it be possible that orbits of (outer most) planets could intermingle?
    3. Is there definite proof of how the asteroid belt came to be?
    Well, from what i gathered out of the Binary Research Institute, is that -- from a mechanical point of view, not the "electrical Universe" one -- these objects are dislodged from the Oort Cloud:

The period of cycling around each other being fine tuned around 24,000 years when taking into account acceleration (speeding up) and deceleration (slowing down) of both stars on their orbit around each other. With such a period/frequency for these "returns, anything that was too close to each other at the beginning of the solar system formation would, by now, be settled into a stable geometry around their respective sun at each passing/"return."

So, that's a definite "YES" for the question.

As for question #2, from a mechanical point of view and not an "Electrical Universe" one, considering the period/frequency/return of 24,000 years over a time scale of billions of years, I would think that anything that could get smashed to smithereens, was; and that, now, any outer objects are somehow in a stable geometry around their respective sun as well as with each other.

However, that may not be true for the Oort Cloud objects which still may get dislodged with each passing as pictured above. This then support the double whammy envisioned by Laura Knight-Jadzcik of "waves" of old dislodged objects in long orbits added to the newly ejected ones.

On question #3, none that I know of, the debate mostly being between a "man-made" catastrophe and the destabilization of the gravitic standing wave (see Stan Deyo) for that particular orbit. If that asteroid belt were formed due to a smashing of a celestial bolide into a planet, I would expect the pieces to have flown around in all directions and not constitute an annular belt but some ellipsoid envelops around both the Sun and Jupiter (still from a mechanical point of view, not sure what the picture would be with the Electrical Universe or a David Lapoint inverted magnetic bowls).

As for getting an idea of the complexity of motions around a moving sun orbiting a binary companion while circling the galaxy, check this one out:

Hope this gives some reference frame to explore the subject further?
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd May 2016 at 13:56.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (24th February 2013), Bill Ryan (21st February 2013), Calz (21st February 2013), enfoldedblue (21st February 2013), Eram (28th February 2013), Gardener (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (21st February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), lookbeyond (23rd February 2013), Marin (22nd February 2013), MorningSong (24th February 2013), Operator (24th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2013), Ultima Thule (22nd February 2013), Wookie (27th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you guys - that's awesome (a picture's worth a thousand words! ) - better than my ramblings anyway

(Amzer - I'm nominating you as Avalon's chief Astronomer )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st February 2013 at 20:55.

18. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Allegedly... "something" intercepting Asteroid DA14 (from NASA feed)
    I cannot validate this ... it is interesting (but could be faked).

Quote Uploaded on Feb 17, 2013

Incredible footage caught by NASA as they tracked Asteroid DA14. If it was a natural celestial event then why did NASA cut the feed. It is my belief that our Extraterrestrial friends somehow altered the course of the Asteroid, thereby putting it out of harms way and saving countless lives here on Earth. Footage credit: http://www.nasa.gov/

19. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

UPDATE: Earthquakes continue to increase - compare to the Map above at post #25 taken a week ago. Frame grabbed minutes ago.

Name:	EQ2013-0227 1415.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	20607

Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th February 2013 at 01:24.

20. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

So, if this model is true, as it appears to be. The solar system is hurdling through the Galaxy then there are all kinds of objects we can encounter either free floating or traveling a relatively high velocities. SO, who knows what we may encounter. Be it a "mini solar system" or rogue comets or expelled planets from dead solar systems... How the dynamics of a second star/brown dwarf would look like is an animation I would LOVE to see

Earth Is Not Orbiting The Sun
    netlethe·164 videos

Subscribe
    2,438 292,779
    1,768 354
    Like About Share Add to
    Uploaded on Feb 21, 2011
    Earth Is Not Orbiting The Sun in the way we were taught More to do with Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth series. STOP PRESS !! !! ..... View New OFFICIAL Info: 4 Magnetic Poles Forming On The Sun In May 2012 PLEASE Click Here http://youtu.be/lxLcDiiFfCM
    Here we find an understanding of Why the Earth & our solar system do not actually orbit the Sun as taught, "Rather", We follow or better still, are dragged by the Sun in a Spiral Pattern through the universe & time.

This video offers explanations how, besides spinning on its axis and rotating as if going 'Around' the Sun, the Earth is shown to 'Follow' the Sun's movement through the Milky Way galaxy, in a continuous Spiral, not a Flat elliptical plane, thus we find a 3D universe as opposed to the accepted 2D.

** Believe it or not, there is no empirical evidence that the Earth actually orbits the sun ! **

This compilation of videos runs thus:

"The solar system's motion thru space by The Resonance Project / Nassim Haramein"

This simple animation was created by Nassim Haramein and The Resonance Project Foundation
    This is a video clip that every human should see.
    Many of us have been taught about how the solar system works by viewing a physical model that has the sun in the middle with the planets going around and around in a simple circular orbit without properly accounting for the motion of the sun (aprox. 450,000 miles per hour).
    Because the both sun and the galaxy are moving through space, the Earth spirals an incredible distance through space in a year's time. How far the Earth moves depends on the reference point you are using for something "stationary" or "background" even though all objects in the universe are in motion.

The Earth rotates at 0-1040 mi/hr (depends on latitude)
    The Earth orbits the sun at aprox. 66,629 mi/hr
    The sun orbits the galactic centre at aprox. 447,000 mi/hr

In just considering how fast the sun is moving, we know the Earth travels at least 3,918,402,000 miles in a years time! (as it also orbits around the sun)

Total speed of the Earth moving through space is difficult to approximate do to the combination of motions.
    Using Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation it is estimated the total motion of the Earth through space is aprox. 1,342,000 mi/hr
    Or 11,763,972,000 miles in 1 year!
    (which is still only 0.2% the speed of light!)

The old model might make one picture being back where you started after a year of time has past, when in fact, you are over 11 BILLION miles from where you were a year ago!

I hope this video helps people to visualize what the motion of the Earth in our solar system looks like.
    For more information on Nassim Haramein and The Resonance Project,

"Nassim Haramein describing the limitations of the 2D solar system image, and how our evolution imprints space time. Excerpt from the film 'Earth Pilgrims' " ---

"This animation is a video screenshot from Voyage through The Solar System version 1.20 (1989) and shows the earth's true motion in spirals. Besides spinning on its axis and rotating around the Sun, the Earth also follows the Sun's movement through the Milky Way galaxy. "

Please Visit

http://theresonanceproject.org/

http://www.earthpilgrims.com/

=====================

Planets DO NOT "orbit" the Sun.

Posted by Sunmover on February 2, 2012 at 9:30am in COSMOS
    Back to COSMOS Discussions

There is no such thing as "orbit" in Phi Spiraling 3D Space. An orbit means that object A traces a complete circle around a STATIONARY object B on ONE plane. Like a centrifuge.

A circle (orbit) is 2D. Nothing ever traces a complete circle in space because all things are traveling on the Z AXIS while attempting to orbit which results in a helical trajectory. (Phi Spiral / corkscrew)

The Earth is not flat and neither is the solar system.
    Nothing is stationary in space to act as a fulcrum.
    The Sun is not stationary.

The proof of Dr. Bhat's assertion that we never orbit the Sun is that the outer planets can be seen throughout the year!

If the Sun sat on a flat meniscus and we orbited the Sun, we wouldn't see the outer planets for months at a time.
    It takes Saturn 36 years to complete 1 "orbit".
    That would mean we wouldn't see Saturn for months at a time because of our 180 degree perspective months out of the year.
    I mean c'mon!!

The inner ones disappear in the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun, they do not pass behind it as claimed by Quackademia.
    The 2 to 3 weeks where the outer planets disappear is due to their being within the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun from an Earth bound perspective.

You Can only see a dust particle floating in your room if it's in a beam of light.
    The same for celestial bodies in space.

The classic heliocentric model of the solar system shows 9 concentric circles in 2D around a stationary Sun.

But the Sun is traveling on the Z Axis while the planets attempt to maintain their "orbit" (range of motion) around the equator. NO planet orbits around the Sun's equator.

The Sun traveling on the Z Axis creates a constant imbalance resulting in those 2D concentric circles to form a 3D cone with the Sun at the tip.

The planets WOULD orbit the Sun if it were sitting stationary in on some "fabric of space." But it's constantly running away from us. We only see 1 side. There is no "fabric of space."

There are no "pulling forces of gravity."
    Density has NOTHING to do with "gravity."
    The inward thrust of electricity is mislabeled gravity.

There are no spherical pulling forces in Nature on Any scale.
    Not at the so called nucleus to an atom.
    Not at the center of Earth.
    Not at the center of a Galaxy, or any vortex.

This same dynamic applies to so called "Electron orbitals" also.

Jason Verbelli

21. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0jHsq36_NTU

This representation of the solar system I could watch for hours enjoy.

22. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    [...]

Earth Is Not Orbiting The Sun
    netlethe·164 videos

[...]
    [...]

There is no such thing as "orbit" in Phi Spiraling 3D Space. An orbit means that object A traces a complete circle around a STATIONARY object B on ONE plane. Like a centrifuge.

[...]

There is no "fabric of space."

[...]

Jason Verbelli
    Well... these guys are playing with words and definitions.

What make them right with their definitions is that the complete motion of a planet in space around a galaxy is considered. Well, they still use the center of the galaxy as a reference frame.

And that's the key concept: Reference Frame

If one takes the sun as reference frame (making it "stationary") no matter what the sun's motion is around its binary twin and both dancing around a galaxy itself dancing in a choreography of galaxies, then the planets DO ORBIT around the sun even though the actual, compounded motion is an elliptically spiraling elliptical spiral (taking into account the spiraling motion of a binary system circumnavigating the galaxy).

And that's depicted in Nassim's video when the view is perpendicular to the sun's traveling path.

No planet gets lost in space behind the sun's path, in a trail of lost planets, around the galaxy! Even the asteroid belt and the Oort cloud are kept in synch with sun's motion around the galaxy!

For that to happen, then the planets have to be maintained in ORBIT around the sun, as a nearly independent reference frame, irrespective of their actual motion around the galaxy.

How's that possible?

That's where the Electric Universe and its Electromagnetic wooffs and warps give a very plausible solution to the mechanisms at work:

The above experiments do demonstrate that THERE IS A FABRIC TO SPACE!

Quote DURHAM, N.H. — After three years of puzzling over a striking “ribbon” of energy and particles discovered by NASA’s Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) at the edge of our solar system, scientists may be on the verge of cracking the mystery.

In a paper published Feb. 4, 2013, in the Astrophysical Journal, researchers, including lead author Nathan Schwadron of the University of New Hampshire, propose a “retention theory” that for the first time explains all the key observations of this astrophysical enigma.

A three-dimensional diagram of the retention region shown as a "life preserver" around our heliosphere bubble along with the original IBEX ribbon image. The interstellar magnetic field lines are shown running from upper left to lower right around the heliosphere, and the area where the field lines "squeeze" the heliosphere corresponds to the ribbon location. The red arrow at the front shows the direction of travel of our solar system. Image credit: Adler Planetarium/IBEX Team.

“If the theory is correct,” Schwadron notes, “the ribbon can be used to tell us how we’re moving through the magnetic fields of the interstellar medium and how those magnetic fields then influence our space environment.”

See this thread: Enigmatic "Ribbon" Of Energy Explained

This guy's got a good grip on the subject except he is missing why our sun is travelling in an elliptical spiral in a similar fashion as planets do around it... i.e. that the sun is "orbiting" around a twin in a binary system:
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th February 2013 at 18:05.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (28th February 2013), Calz (27th February 2013), Eram (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (27th February 2013), Operator (27th February 2013), RMorgan (27th February 2013), seleka (23rd November 2013), T Smith (10th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    No planet gets lost in space behind the sun's path, in a trail of lost planets, around the galaxy! Even the asteroid belt and the Oort cloud are kept in synch with sun's motion around the galaxy!

For that to happen, then the planets have to be maintained in ORBIT around the sun, as a nearly independent reference frame, irrespective of their actual motion around the galaxy.

How's that possible?

That's where the Electric Universe and its Electromagnetic wooffs and warps give a very plausible solution to the mechanisms at work:
    Thanks for spelling that out.

I was gritting my teeth, thinking of a similar such response myself, but didn't end up with the time needed to make a reasonable post of it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2013), Eram (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (28th February 2013), Hervé (27th February 2013), KiwiElf (27th February 2013), Operator (27th February 2013), RMorgan (27th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Snapped a few minutes ago: Thursday, February 28, 2013 03:09:44 UTC Thursday, February 28,...
    M 6.1, Vanuatu

Name:	EQ2013-0228 1707.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	20628

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Good catch, KiwiElf. I'm afraid that there will be a lot of quakes in March. Maybe even a big one.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (28th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    This just in, apparently, we may now have a mini-solar system entering ours... as always, have that grain or two of salt ready...

References also made in this vid to Hale-Bopp & the Companion object (refer back to PDF at Post #20).

Also posted here as a main thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...James-McCanney

Thank you yiolas
    Well, again... those grains of salt... make them of pure Himalayan, boulder size, rock salt :

Quote Posted by Conehead (here)
    From McCanneys Website:

February 27, 2013 posting ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT ... DISINFORMATION UPDATE !!!! THE DISINFO CREW IS AT IT AGAIN ... AT LEAST 2 YOUTUBE POSTINGS ARE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME AND PASS FALSE INFORMATION ... there are at least 2 youtube videos posted recently by nameless disinformation agents placing my voice making it look like i am saying that a planet X object is coming into the solar system at this time ... THIS IS NOT TRUE ... I AM NOT SAYING ANY SUCH THING ... AND THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST ON YOUTUBE OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM EXCEPT MY OWN WEB PAGE ... what they have done is chopped segments of a 2004 program of mine and posted a february 2013 date on the face and posted on youtube under 2 different names making it sound like i am stating planet X object is now in the solar system ... then in the listener comments they of course post many slams trying to make me look like a nut case making false predictions of planet X ... I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH YOUTUBE TO HAVE THESE POSTINGS REMOVED ... this should show you that i am succeeding in informing the public of REAL events and exposing the government bogus tier II science for what it is ... this type of misinformation is their form of damage control as we head into this year of GREAT COMETs in which NASA and their fairy tale science will be exposed worldwide for the garbage that it is and my Plasma Discharge Comet Model will become the clear truth on the topic of comets and the electrical nature of our solar system ... this comes also as i am about the release my latest book (see the next posting) ... it seems someone is afraid of my success ... jim mccanney
    Dear Conehead,

Thank you for your contribution and a very warm welcome to the Avalon forum!
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th February 2013 at 08:21.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2013), Eram (28th February 2013), GoodETxSG (28th February 2013), KiwiElf (28th February 2013), Marin (10th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast