+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter Freaks Out and Almost no one notices!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Jupiter Freaks Out and Almost no one notices!

Wow! What do you think is going on with Jupiter?

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alpha (24th April 2014), Ammit (24th April 2014), Axman (25th April 2014), Cipher (24th April 2014), Earthship (24th April 2014), Ecnal61 (24th April 2014), Ellisa (25th April 2014), Fairy Friend (24th April 2014), fourty-two (24th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), freedom4all (24th April 2014), ghostrider (24th April 2014), halffull (24th April 2014), jagman (24th April 2014), jjjones (24th April 2014), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), kersley (24th April 2014), kirolak (24th April 2014), Lefty Dave (24th April 2014), littleOne (24th April 2014), mab777 (24th April 2014), Möbius (24th April 2014), NoNeedForAName (24th April 2014), penn (24th April 2014), rgray222 (25th April 2014), Richard S. (25th April 2014), shadowstalker (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Spirithorse (24th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014), william r sanford72 (24th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Jupiter Freaks Out and Almost no one notices!

Earth atmospherics maybe?
    It looked like some kind of lensing.
    Something between Jupiter and Earth, would need images taken from above the Earth atmosphere to work this out!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2014), Alpha (24th April 2014), Atlas (24th April 2014), Becky (24th April 2014), DeDukshyn (24th April 2014), Ecnal61 (24th April 2014), Ellisa (25th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), jagman (24th April 2014), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), Kryztian (24th April 2014), Lefty Dave (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014), Wind (25th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I notice. Been noticing strange stuff for more than two years now. Anyone notice how far North the Sun is setting... already, and it ain't even the end of April yet. hmm. Has anyone noticed how high in the night sky the North Star is, or how high in the sky the Sun is???? more, hmm. Can you say Earth tilt??? hmm. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Alpha (24th April 2014), DarMar (24th April 2014), fourty-two (24th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), Jayren (25th April 2014), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), kirolak (24th April 2014), Lefty Dave (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), Möbius (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), spiritwind (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Great vid, and good thing sh had her camera pointed at it when it accured. Off hand I would venture a guess that it must be a bit more than atmosphere or lense flare since being observed by two people in different locations.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Alpha (24th April 2014), fourty-two (24th April 2014), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), Lefty Dave (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Cradle of Saturn, by James P. Hogan

"Among the Saturnian moons, farsighted individuals, working without help or permission from any government, have established a colony. They call themselves the Kronians, after the Greek name for Saturn. Operating without the hidebound restrictions of bureaucratic Earth, the colony is a magnet, attracting the best and brightest of the home world, and has been making important new discoveries. But one of their claims -- that they have found proof that the Solar System has undergone repeated cataclysms, and as recently as a few thousand years ago -- flies in the face of the reigning dogma, and is under attack by the scientific establishment.

Then the planet Jupiter emits a white-hot protoplanet as large as the Earth, which is hurtling sunwards like a gigantic comet that will obliterate civilization."

"the watchers of Time" the watchers of Kronos

those who Know

p.s. can the recent solar flares cause trouble w/ ability to see out?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 24th April 2014 at 15:19.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

It looked almost like light bursts from explosions on the planet. I suppose we will never know what effect a nuclear or energy explosion would look like from millions of miles away to compare such an effect.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th February 2016), kirolak (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I notice. Been noticing strange stuff for more than two years now. Anyone notice how far North the Sun is setting... already, and it ain't even the end of April yet. hmm. Has anyone noticed how high in the night sky the North Star is, or how high in the sky the Sun is???? more, hmm. Can you say Earth tilt??? hmm. ccc.
    How freaking strange! I woke up thinking this. The earth is tilting slowly on its axis. Would that explain why the North Polar regions are heating up while just South we are experiencing colder temps, in many areas? This might be a bizarre thought. Surely to God, if the Earth was tilting more, astronomers would pick up on it.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alpha (24th April 2014), kirolak (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Observing the solar system as one electro magnetic system such as a planet we can observe magnetic shifts transpiring. Looking at it from the point of view of the solar system as an atom, the sun being the nucleus and the planets being the electrons when magnetic shift occurs in the nucleus the valence of the entire atom shifts also. Changes in the sun and planets is being reported constantly, physically and magnetically more so lately with the sun's pole shift. To me this is not a mystery, just repeating cycles. Just universal law unfolding as it should, we are fortunate to be able to observe it. IMHO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Frank V (24th April 2014), kirolak (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    [...]

p.s. can the recent solar flares cause trouble w/ ability to see out?
    Yes, in a way they can. Both the kinetic impact of the plasma jets on the atmosphere and their glowing hot temperatures can cause atmospheric lensing effects, not to mention very dramatic climatic effects.

Don't tell the "carbon dioxide emissions cause global warming" posse, though, because they would be very cross with you for showing common sense against their arrogant vantage that the human species has total control of the planet, not to mention that you would be making a valid case against their precious new laws on carbon taxing, carbon capping and carbon trading. In the Church of the Mammon, that would be blasphemy!

Namaste. :-)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_FPcYPXfwE

Well this is interesting.
    Interesting, yes, but most likely deliberate misinformation, or a hoax at best. The grammar of that text is often so wrong that the sentences don't make any sense at all. You can tell that it has been edited with copy and paste, and they didn't even do a good job at that.

In addition to the above, I also have a red warning light going off automatically whenever a message like this one is being presented by a computerized voice. ;-)

19. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Exchange between an amateur astronomer and the guy who shot the video:

Rick Brown:

Hi cdbfort -- I'm an amateur astronomer who has observed Jupiter many times through many telescopes over the past 45 years. What you're seeing is the effect of turbulence in the earth's atmosphere, which causes this kind of "wiggly, wobbly" appearance. It's familiar to all astronomers (amateur and professional alike). The case you're showing is pronounced, but certainly not unprecedented. It's more pronounced when looking at very small objects (like Jupiter) and when the objects are low in the sky (as was the case in Auckland on that evening) and when the weather is warm (which was also the case, according to weather reports). Turbulence causes the atmosphere's density to change quickly on very small scales, which creates an optical effect not unlike looking at something in water when the surface is very wavy and ripply. Hope this clears up the mystery for you.

cdbfort:

Hi RIck, thank you for you great detailed explanation.. Yes it was warm that evening... even at 1010, and yes Jupiter was low to the horizon, well, relatively so, just above the moon to the right at that time of night. And since I have no logical explanation as to what is going on in the video, I am certainly not in a position to argue facts that are being presented.... so again thanks. I do have a Meade 6inch telescope, and have enjoyed viewing Jupiter for many hours... ( as distant as it is), and sighted clearly Saturn's beautiful rings.... the delight of viewing space is always on my mind. Thanks. Cheers and Peace.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Axman (25th April 2014), Ellisa (25th April 2014), Fairy Friend (24th April 2014), fourty-two (24th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), meat suit (24th April 2014), MorningFox (25th April 2014), pabranno (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014), Tesseract (24th April 2014), Wind (25th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

you guys ever notice on a real clear night w/ some disturbance, the stars look smaller but brighter and 'flicker' real fast?

i've wondered if Haarp stuff caused changes in flicker rate etc cause it raises and lowers the threshold of the atmospheric boundary

22. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Can you say Earth tilt???
    The earth is tilting slowly on its axis.
    "The axis tilt is measured every day to very high precision, this by default any time someone uses a telescope to track the stars. The motorized mounts of the telescopes, whether they be relatively cheap manually operated scopes to the multi-million dollar behemoths at such places as Cerro Tololo and Mauna Kea, all require precise knowledge of the axial tilt of the Earth and the latitude of the telescope on the planet. If the axis changes by even a small fraction of a degree, these precise instruments would notice this change very quickly by their failure to properly track the objects they are pointed at. Even an amateur astronomer with a modest telescope could detect such a change.

In an endeavor to demonstrate how easy it is to notice this alleged change I have produced a video to show in a graphic fashion why such an axial tilt change cannot go unnoticed: Earth's Axis Tilting at Windmills"

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bongo (24th April 2014), Ellisa (25th April 2014), Eram (24th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), Hervé (24th April 2014), kirolak (25th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    you guys ever notice on a real clear night w/ some disturbance, the stars look smaller but brighter and 'flicker' real fast?

i've wondered if Haarp stuff caused changes in flicker rate etc cause it raises and lowers the threshold of the atmospheric boundary
    Well Tes, the phenomenon you describe would still very likely be the result of normal atmospheric lensing, but you raise a very interesting and intelligent point. There is a lot that HAARP can do and that people aren't even aware of.

You're wording it as "raising and lowering the threshold of the atmospheric boundary", which is exactly one of the things HAARP does, and the idio... um, I mean, the scientists playing with HAARP have already demonstrated this a few years ago, by punching a temporary hole in the ionosphere and pushing the exosphere farther out into space.

I don't exactly remember why they were doing that, but what I do know is that this kind of "games" can have devastating effects on Earth's climate, and especially locally. Now, I'm not going to claim that this was the cause of North America's very harsh winter this year, but this is exactly the kind of result that you could expect from such usage of HAARP.

Again, I'm not trying to get people to put on their tin foil beanies about this matter, but from the scientific point of view, it makes perfect sense that HAARP could have been responsible for the past harsh winter in North America. But then again, by the same token, it could also just as easily have been the result of solar flares. They too can do that sort of thing, and there have indeed been a couple of serious coronal mass ejections over the couple of months from the end of last year and the beginning of spring in the northern hemisphere.
    Last edited by Frank V; 24th April 2014 at 19:01. Reason: Text got posted before I had finished typing. :o

25. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I had the same phenomena happened to me when I was trying to film the Eclipse. I had things set on the deck and people and pets were running around and I was picking up vibrations. It literally had snowed 2 hours before the lunar eclipse started and we had a sudden shift in weather. The skies cleared for the lunar eclipse but you can clearly see disturbance in the atmosphere. Most of my photography session was a bust that night.

I love the title of this post.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 24th April 2014 at 19:38.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Frank V (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), sheme (24th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Can you say Earth tilt???
    The earth is tilting slowly on its axis.
    "The axis tilt is measured every day to very high precision, this by default any time someone uses a telescope to track the stars. The motorized mounts of the telescopes, whether they be relatively cheap manually operated scopes to the multi-million dollar behemoths at such places as Cerro Tololo and Mauna Kea, all require precise knowledge of the axial tilt of the Earth and the latitude of the telescope on the planet. If the axis changes by even a small fraction of a degree, these precise instruments would notice this change very quickly by their failure to properly track the objects they are pointed at. Even an amateur astronomer with a modest telescope could detect such a change.

In an endeavor to demonstrate how easy it is to notice this alleged change I have produced a video to show in a graphic fashion why such an axial tilt change cannot go unnoticed: Earth's Axis Tilting at Windmills"
    I went to the website you provided the link for and thank you. However, this brings us to, "connect the DOTS" time. Yep, surely does. Just as quickly as you can say betchersweetbippy. chuckle chuckle. You see I been out watchin stars ever night takin my dog out to go "do her thing". While out there is a perfct time to watch stars and other bright lights dancin around the skies. I know where to look every night for the North Star. Two years ago... it changed. I now must look much "higher" in the sky than before. MUCH higher. Two years is about how long it takes most to suddenly wake up and say; "Gee, is the Sun higher? Is the Norh Star higher?" Why would an artical such as this even be written??? Unless enough are making suggestions that it is so??? WHY are people starting to mention this. WHY, would it even need a disclaimer?? Is there a vast "GAG" order in place?? Maybe ammetures are noticing and is the reason for the disclaimer? Would they tell us?

I have an idea that I have thought of that would solve this riddle. Does anyone on PA, have anyone they know, or know someone who knows, of an "Old Fisherman", that still nows how to "steer by the stars" and use a "Sextant", instead of GPS???
    Any ol Fisherman could tell ya where the North Star is sposed ta be... and if has moved. yep surely could. PLUS, we could trust them, a whole bunch more than the "Official" version. yep, could. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Atlas (25th April 2014), Frank V (24th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), spiritguide (25th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

okay , here goes , Jupiter is being terra-formed in case Earth is destroyed ... a moon also is being taken there by the EMV's ... there are plenty of NASA photos and photos taken by others available to see , of course some will try and explain away anomalies but , they can never hide what right in your face , all they can do is re-enforce their comfort zone so they sleep easy , folks earth has come to an apex ... the terra-forming of Jupiter began five years ago ... remember the large circular object seen near the sun , then pulling away ??? here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbksd5-Rdg they were making metal , Armeton , used for terra-forming planets , there is bio-organic energy rods/spheres seen in space and on earth , they follow designed plans for making new systems habitable for sentient life to survive and grow ... a spokesman for the project lives on EARTH , he lives in FT. worth texas ...he has protected earth on many occasion , the strange explosions seen in Ft. Worth , with no sound , seen while the evening news was broadcasting , here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYCHBI66izs at least 8 EBE craft were where they should not have been , our friend pulled over and took care of them quickly , he said they couldn't run away fast enough . a treaty was violated , there was a price ... this is the tip of the iceberg ... I refrain for anymore , as people are not yet ready for paradigm changing reality ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

conk (25th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2014), sirdipswitch (24th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Earth atmospherics maybe?
    It looked like some kind of lensing.
    Something between Jupiter and Earth, would need images taken from above the Earth atmosphere to work this out!
    So, why aren't the other planets doing the same thing? The moon?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ghostrider (25th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I will try to show a picture of mine if I can. Oops let me try again.it won't seem to save the one where I have the moon and Jupiter together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140415_021449.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	413.2 KB
ID:	25620  
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 24th April 2014 at 22:59.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Atlas (25th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast