+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strangelet being produced en masse.

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Strangelet being produced en masse.

Heavy strange baryons and strrangelets are now being produced en masse as the CERN LHC reaches full power and the possibility of planetary destruction looms large.

http://cerntruth.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/rhic

Our only hope may be that the inter/extra dimensional company we share the planet with and/or our extra terrestrial house guests may put a stop to this madness. Even those with a non interference policy may decide to act. Lets hope so. And let us hope the the visions of psychics of a real future and reports of visitors from our future are really true.

Christ, how many ways to self destruction are there, and all compounding, interacting? I lose count.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2014), cursichella1 (22nd August 2014), Flash (21st August 2014), johnf (21st August 2014), Magneticman (22nd August 2014), Mercedes (21st August 2014), raregem (21st August 2014), sandy (22nd August 2014), shadowstalker (21st August 2014), Sidney (21st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Strangelet being produced en masse.

The strangelets have always been there, plz dont ask me how i know, i just do, there is nothing new in this universe, only things we don't know about and can not comprehend.
    So if a scientist (mainstream) states they (mainstream)have found something new,(really it's old) then yes they (mainstream)have but only on a personal level, because they (mainstream) have not encountered it yet.

Now if one can understand what I have just said, then you will also understand that TPTB all but own science and withhold information to the mainstream until they (TPTB) wish to make changes within the main stream.

In other words they (TPTB) are spoon feeding us again.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 22nd August 2014 at 00:26.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2014), Magneticman (22nd August 2014), Pweeky (21st August 2014), sandy (22nd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Strangelet being produced en masse.

I think this is an attempt to bounce off the Cobra material and scare people. The LHC won't ever reach full capacity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

shadowstalker (22nd August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread