+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.

Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.

• The timing is absurd. Had this been a morning presser, protests would have been in broad daylight and easier to manage.

• Nighttime protests are scarier, they increase the odds of chaos, make it easier to use agents provocateurs and give cover to shooting black people.

• Police carry fire extinquishers and could have put out the initial vehicle fire but chose not to.

• They wanted the fire and the spectacle.

• The city should have had fire fighting equipment on hand and been able to respond to the building fires, but did not.

They have had MONTHS to prepare for this and what we got is what they wanted.

It's no accident. "Rioters" didn't do this. Ferguson did this.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025867526

Comments on this thread are also very interesting --

Also ....

BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN, & TRIBORO BRIDGES ALL SHUT DOWN with PROTESTORS 1:30 AM

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014952334
    Last edited by Curious77; 26th November 2014 at 00:52.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

avid (26th November 2014), Azt (26th November 2014), bluestflame (26th November 2014), ghostrider (26th November 2014), Hawkwind (26th November 2014), jake gittes (26th November 2014), jerry (26th November 2014), JoePiscapo (3rd December 2014), justntime2learn (26th November 2014), Mark (26th November 2014), Nasu (26th November 2014), sandy (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), TargeT (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014), Tyy1907 (26th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Default Re: Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.

I was told by a military person who is connected that the Rodney King riots were started by the CIA. They paid people, gangs etc to start the chaos. It was a test, i was told to see what would happen. And to see how if they could put people in camps. I assume they will try to same strategy over and over again.

I don't know what happened at Ferguson and have to read up on it. But i'm sure the cabal is trying to create manufactured chaos.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.

12 or so buildings burned lastnight, but the area wasn't LA riots sized....

This happened in Ferguson also; maybe it's not going entirely as planned?

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

alh02 (26th November 2014), bodhii71 (26th November 2014), Mark (26th November 2014), NancyV (26th November 2014), Nasu (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes it does seem in the long list of "events" that they have been using "friendly flag" /provocateurs and "training" programs to cover themselves as they manipulate and maneuver citizens.

Four simultaneous "training" programs running during 9/11.
    At least one of them based in flying an aircraft into a skyscraper.
    One of the young military personnel at radar screen asked, "are we really supposed to believe this is coincidental?"

US today is a terrorist nation.

Last edited by Curious77; 26th November 2014 at 01:06.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

JoePiscapo (3rd December 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), TargeT (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Plus, they announced pretty early in the day a verdict had been reached. But they kept waiting and waiting and waiting... until dark, like OP says, when it would be more dramatic.

PSYOP from the start.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

bluestflame (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

test run for martial law ... I dreamed about this three or four months ago , during an OBE I visited that area , chaos and glass breaking and the police too busy, calling 911 would get you nowhere ... it was like a premonition , sidebar for me , this was my third confirmation , the last three days I've had what I call a living dream each day ... synergy is working ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 26th November 2014 at 04:10.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i watched this one a couple of days before the verdict , concerned enough by what i heard to post it to a friend attending the protests in ferguson

"On 11/13, I attended a private briefing with an appointed government official with first hand knowledge of the following:

1.) The successful 10/31 attack on the power grid equipment supplying power to the Ferguson police and fire department headquarters was actually two attacks. Mainstream media reports do not mention this fact. Power line workers interviewed on the matter say they would not attempt to do what was done because of the inherent danger of same.

2.) The City of Ferguson (with permission of the out-of-state corporate owners) has taken over a closed/mothballed funeral home with 20,000 square of space. The emergency gen-set has been tested and a stock of fuel delivered. Embalming chemicals/supplies/equipment has been delivered. The cold storage morgue has been cleaned and made ready for the dozens of bodies expected when the rioting commences.

3.) 1,000 active-duty U.S. Army soldiers at Fort Leonard Wood MO are on standing-by on-call to be deployed to St. Louis County. They will bring the heavy weapons of war with them. Note: this is not the MO National Guard, these are active-duty U.S. Army soldiers!

4.) First Governor Nixon, and now U.S. Senator McCaskill, have asked the Ferguson Chief of Police to resign. Private negotiations between Nixon and the Chief were revealed (we believe by Nixon’s people) to CNN ending that negotiation. McCaskill has not made an acceptable offer to the Chief.

5.) It is believed by those with the most current intelligence on this matter that Ferguson will burn. The former St. Louis County Chief of Police has publicly warned of criminals being ready to exploit this matter for their personal gain.

I concur.

Since 1973, I have helped defend hundreds of men charged with every crime one can imagine. I have occasionally asked these men the following question: If there was an earthquake, flood, or tornado causing wide-spread problems, what would you do? Their answer? “We look at these matters as Economic Opportunity”.

Be advised: In the St. Louis Metropolitan area there are literally thousands of black males with criminal records who are angry at the world. These men could care less about Michael Brown, or any political action related to his death. To be fair, there are many hundreds of Caucasian criminals licking their lips at the thought of unhindered theft, rape, murder, looting and pillaging.

Once these men know that no one can call 911, it’s “Katy bar the door!” I’m told that the rioting will “ripple out” from Ferguson into the rest of Metro-St. Louis. Possibly. My personal belief is the rioting will commence in at least two places (Ferguson and the Tower Grove Park area of St. Louis).

At the meeting last night of American Legion Post 601 (where I am the Commander) one of our men asked me:” John, who is behind this?”

I proceeded to tell him about the Communist activists going door-to-door in Ferguson. The second week of the riots in August, two of them knocked on the door of a friend in Ferguson. It was a warm, sunny August afternoon. One man was Latino (from California). The other a Caucasian from back East. They were distributing copies of the Communist newspaper. They were talking with the citizens about how wonderful a Communist Workers Paradise would be for them.

I told my fellow Legionnaire that the people and money behind this matter are East Coast Communists with very serious financial backing. These people are trained, equipped and organized with an identifiable chain-of-command. Their goal is to recreate the 1988 L.A. riots all over again. My expectation (shared by many police and local officials) is there will be at least dozens, if not hundreds, of deaths and serious physical injury to protesters, police and innocent civilians. Property damage? Tens of millions of dollars.

Feel free to forward this note. Please delete all the e-mail addresses prior to forwarding.

Good luck, God Bless & Be Safe!

John Moore

WWW.THELIBERTYMAN.COM "

this is the friend, cassandra
    Last edited by bluestflame; 26th November 2014 at 10:51.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), TargeT (26th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hey, you guys weren't alone in wondering wtf the verdict was announced after dark!

The fires were a lot more dramatic etc., people got away with attacking the journalists, etc...

sounds familiar doesn't it?

Now might be a good time to revisit some threads here on PA dealing with PAST arsons in some of our larger cities with police/gang trouble.
    Seattle for example. In the late 1800s, the waterfront and part of the hill between Yesler and Pike Mkt was burned to the ground. It displaced a huge number of successful Chinese who were making do in cheap waterfront tenements (it was what it was), blamed on an Irishman (because Fenian Fire was a popular thing to suggest at the time -- check out the politics in Australia during late 1800s), and the non-white victims of the fire were not recorded (much like the London fire of 1666). Did I mention at the time the Seattle fire chief was in San Francisco (the day the fire was set). "Whitey" wasn't very careful covering up his tracks IMO.

It was not the first, worst, or last time fire would be used to enforce genocidal policies and mass displacement of specific demographics.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

OBAMA FANS THE FLAMES OF RACISM IN A STUNNING FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...of-leadership/

Last edited by jerry; 26th November 2014 at 19:08.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread